Cred Forums BTFO!
Your leader was part Eggplant
How does that makes you feel like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jennie (((((((Cohen)))))

So if he was part jew can we stop caring about the SHOAH now?

it was workplace violence.

We wuz racists and shit

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo my hero. Oh wait this is my hero.

dont forget about the micropenis and the missing testicle
hitler was obviously just insecure and angry

>How does that makes you feel like?

Like a coconut

niggers and jews man niggers and jews.

So he's like 99% of the people in this world?

WE WUZ HITLER AND SHIEET

/thread

>2010
really reaching back, aint ya pedro?

Why are all these articles coming out insulting Hitler? There was another article about him having a mangled dick

WE WUZ NAZIS N SHEEIT

KEK THE JEWS GOT KILLED BY A JEW

so the most evil man ever was actually a black jew?

ok, no more white guilt then

Getting sick of you Fucking newfags

>jews and niggers getting so desperate to subvert the alt-right that they begin claiming literal white supremacists as their own
Fucking Pottery

So he WAS Jewish and Black and still saw the evil of both? That just puts the nail in the coffin.

>hitler had one testicle
>hitler liked watersports
>hitler fucked his niece
>hitler wore white after labor day

They trot this shit out every six months or so. It's been going on since I first got internet in '94 and only a tard falls for these enquirer-like hit pieces.

Yeah. And don't forget that he had 17 nipples, no legs, was mute, and had 3 black wives.

lol this shit is just getting funny at this point. They took it way too far and now it's just in Ridiculous Territory.

>((((((Cohen))))))
>GIGAJUDE

That REALLY REALLY REALLY MADE ME THINK

He has the look.

I told you Jews and Blacks were evil, user.

EIN GRAPE DRANK, EIN WHITE BITCH, EIN CHICKEN LEG

Apparently he also had a scat fetish and a drug addiction, and was a fervent Gay.
If the (((Historians))) are to be believed...

Wouldn't that be a win, in some weird way?

Normal people wouldn't want to be considered to be Hitler or anything related to him. If Hitler was part black, if it was real, then wouldn't it mean that they could also be nazis? Cause you know, they hate white people without a legitimate reason

Just spit balling an idea

WE WUZ HITLER N SHEEEEIT

The genetic history of the man does not change the validity of his message and his movement. Even if he was the blackest nigger to ever crawl out of the Congo he was still a genius with a beautiful vision that fought the entire world.

They also claim he had a micro penis.

Google it kek. I don't even hate kikes but the Hitler hate is getting pathetic.

>Jew Jews out other Jews in order to hold very important spot in history and maybe carry on his legacy if the Nazis won

Nothing surprising here.

WE

More "new" jewish discoveries about Hitler.

WE WUZ NAZIS AND SHEEEEEEET

>Hitler was the most evil racist man in history and he hated Jews
>Hitler was mixed and part Jew

It's a "reverse psychology on the goyim" episode, again

Wasn't the body never found?

If so then who was DNA?

So let's collect all the Hitler "facts"

>part Jewish
>part African
>gay
>micropenis
>only one testicle
>drug addict
>committed incest with his niece

Did I miss something?

Oy VEY LOOKADIS FUGGIN ANTI-SEMITIC DOITY GOY weez got here!

>Hitler was gay and black and jewish and transexual and also racist white pig nazi and sexist homophobe

Checkmate Cred Forums. Source my ass

And he loved scat sex.

BOYITREALLYMAKESYOUTHINK

Liked Yiff

And he was also a transexual agendered xer that identified as a Kang

So he was a self hating Jew trying to end Jewish privilege

I guess he did nothing wrong after all.

>another Hitler "study"

Hitler will be a transgender muslim native american next study.

Omg, eggplant, hahahaha

Sure thing Jennie Cohen

>Hitler was a deep-cover Jewish agent all along, who fabricated the Holocaust and lost the war on purpose so that we would cuck ourselves to zionists out of guilt.

>yfw he died peacefully during his sleep in Tel Aviv

>le he was part Jewish and black annual thread

Not even a Hitler apologist but the guy had no confirmed African or Jewish ancestry. Quit promulgating garbage.

We already knew about his Ooga Booga ancestry.

*With his cousin

>"Study suggests"
Nice Orwellian speak

Don't you know goyim? Hitler was a black gay Jew. You wouldn't want to follow a black gay Jew would you?

Jews like trying to say Hitler was jewish not because they want to take credit, but because they think it would deligitimize his views on race and ethnicity.

For some reason when this argument is presented, people instantly think "lol what a hypocrite" instead of responding with "Does that make Jews responsible for the holocaust?"

who was also a gay trans PoC

So we can collectively blame Jews for the holocaust now? Cool

>He didn't know Hitler was a Jew

Lurk more spic

(((Cohen))) Sage

Literally no truth to this bullshit.

>Hey you silly Nazis didn't you know that hitler was a half-black-half-jewish-half-gypsie incestuous homosexual with only one testicle and micropenis?
>I really hope that made you think!

how much jew and african?

Everyone, even 'racially pure' people have tiny (less than 2 percent) parts of other races in their DNA. African, east Asian, Caucasian, Jewish, Middle Eastern, etc.

These traces might even be from thousands of years ago, even before recorded history. One of your direct ancestors might have been an entirely different race, or they may have just had traces of something else in their DNA themselves. Its really quite inconsequential.

If you don't believe me then go ahead and take an Anscestry.com DNA test. You won't. Maybe because you wouldn't be to handle the cognitive dissonance. It's okay.

What matters is your nationality and what your principles are. And who you voted for in 2016.

as a historian i salute you sir

we wuz hitler n sheit...

>if we go back far enough we were all apes

WE WUZ NAZIS ND SHIEEET

I thought he was austrian

>new study
How the fuck did they even find this shit out? oh wait, they didn't find this shit out, it's all made up bullshit

Wow really made me think... but I'm black and believe in the differences in race. Does that automatically now make them false??

Is there even a shred of Hitler's DNA to be found anywhere?

>tfw no jew, nog, or sand nig DNA
feels good

Thats not a jewish name...

lol

The same way Paco isnt a Mexican name you stupid spic?

Knowledge bomb. Everyone is part African. Black people are the orignal humans. The rest of us, are just albinos. And we project our innate built in subhuman inferiority on the true human beings. And now the world is making us pay for our deceit and betrayal

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

>Pharaoh We Wuz enslaves Jews
>His descendant tries to remove all Skypes from Europe
We were oppressed and shiet.

>(((Study))) """suggests"""

It feels me with hope, user.

Look at how much we can accomplish when we all come together.

he was circumcised?

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

As you say, nigger.

i can't believe people actually buy that shit.

I dont even care if Hitler was a traitor. Or some type of jew shill nigger.

In the end. The white race is right. The white man was right.

That's dumb. Just because Africans are the oldest version of homo sapiens doesn't mean they're the best. It's the opposite.

All groups and civilization follow the same pattern: struggle, rise, prosper, stagnate, fall. New groups build on top of what the older groups did and push farther.

Since Africans are the oldest they're the worst. Sure, they were better than literal gorillas, but that's all. And they've spent tens of thousands of years being stuck in tribal culture.

Meanwhile, Arabs and Asians surpassed them a long time ago. Then, most recently, the white man arrived. Now we're on top because we're the best.

Think of it like a computer. Would you say a 300mhz processor on a 28kbps dial-up modem is better than a modern quad core with 16gig ram on a 25mbps Ethernet hardline connection, just because the first is older?

Attacking an argument on the basis of the qualities of the person who made it is a logical fallacy.

KANGZ

>What matters is your nationality and what your principles are.
No. What matters is subjective to the time and people. But race is the progenitor of culture which is the progenitor of the nation. Genes are everything. Your people are everything.

In response to your picture; do you realize that Indians and Persians and Afghans, etc., are all a mix of Europeans that migrated from Anatolia and the doodoo skins from Southern Asia? They get lighter featured and taller the farther north you go. They also get smarter and are therefore in a higher caste the farther north you go. Your pic isn't surprising because many of them have a majority European DNA.

So the Jews were responsible for the Holocaust then?

>Skypes and Googles responsible for the biggest and most terrible war the world ever had the misfortune to experience
Hmm... really makes you think..

The jews are desperately raiding Cred Forums tonight. This is the 5th thread. I imagine them sweating and shaking

>l-ol.. he was b-black.. guys haha how can he be ur h-hero.. rite..?

>WE WUZ NAZIS

wow I hate skype now

t. kikeberg shekelstein

yep

major shilling going on tonight, you can notice the difference.

WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIET

WIR

In the hearts of every man or woman who has pride in their self and their own race.