Why do leftists pretend to be non-white to get leadership positions over actual non-whites?

Why do leftists pretend to be non-white to get leadership positions over actual non-whites?
Why can't they accept that it's 2016 and they should relinquish their power in the name of diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All those leg hair bumps. Is she even a woman?

Leftists don't care about minorities if they aren't also leftist.
They'll still pretend to, but if they have to face that reality, they would happily exterminate any right-wing women/minorities.

They don't want to make the world a better place.

They just want to feel that they're "on the right side of history".

Baez is a very old Mexican name, roots back to Spain. She's probably mixed but might have some shitskin in her.

>I'm 1/128 brown person so I get to be oppressed too!
>but I'll complain about women's rights so nobody will call me out on pretending to be brown
100% sane behavior

>woman not listening to her father
Shocking

>he thinks being hispanic is based your skin color

creepy

>Current Year
>Having sex in anything but missionary style
Degenerate pls go.

>person of color

Why would you pride yourself in being non-European, which is a minority in the world itself so it's nothing special. Like it's good to be not-"privileged".
This whole logic is crazy...

holy shit that is funny

I don't know, it's confusing. Hipster shit?

>white is so passe, bleh.

Somebody, not sure who, is pushing this culture narrative.

The most delicious thing about it all is that no matter what, whites rule them. Talcum X is the living embodiment of that. Shit, even the real Malcolm X was lightskin.

Not a fullbred nukkah amongst any of their leadership whatsoever. Maybe MLK.

>be white
>claim mixed race when signing hiring docs
>no one can legally challenge it

Get in here, it's being slid hard

It's easy

I have managed to fool people on the internet into thinking I'm hispanic too.

Apperantly I have some Native American ancestry based on my looks, who would have known.

This

same thing when applying to schools

Haha this. I always claim Im part abo when signing shit. Its gotten me some pretty comfy bonuses

>Be white
>Grandmother was a Jew, grew up with some extremely minimal Jewish cultural influences
>claim mixed race on applications anyway
>tell people I'm a Jew any time I can use it for free shit

Here's the thing Cred Forums you gotta game the SJW system and utilize it for maximum profit since they've created it in the first place.

B/c they're ashamed of being white.

im gonna start doing that

my 23rd great grand father is king henry the 3rd so i am part nephilim

and apparently part jewish too so i have ancestors from mars as well

am i even considered human?

I think it's because it doesn't offer any real benefits nowadays. You can't really milk it for shekels.

This.

To be fair, I didn't make this to slide anything.
I've just been having a go at leftists on my twitter and got that reply.
It really activated my almonds and here we are.

>Gets all of the benefits of appearing white and attractive
>Gets all of the 'on paper' benefits of a minority

Honestly it's win win. I applied to uni as a mixed race and just yesterday applied to an internship as a mixed race individual.

I've got light brown hair and blue eyes. lol. what are they gonna do? 'u dont look like a minority'

>'actually im 1/64 cherokee (some of my non-blood related family is 1/32 cherokee)'
>lawsuit intensifies

there's literally no downside to putting mixed race instead of white

She's one of those "white hispanics".
If you look at her face she has very clear hispanic features.

>you now realize POC doesn't mean anything other than anti-white

fuckem. anything not Trump/Hillary is a slide. That is all we are allowed to discuss

This faggot is still the worst

can i do this to get native benefits?

Shhhh, shhhh!
Shut up already so we can count more whites as non-whites on the census you fuck
Do you want MORE of a push for cuckolding and diversity??

White women seem to believe they're of the same social standing as minority groups for some reason.

The end goal of critical theory is to have everyone identifying as a member of a minority group of any kind to destroy all societal cohesion.

That's cultural marxism, critical theory is the method of criticizing something into nihilism bedrock to justify change for changes sake.

That infograph should also point out more whites are killed by blacks than vice versa. That is fucked up

Cultural marxism is just critical theory in practice.

Whatever, all the definitions are intentionally made to not actually mean anything to subvert criticism against it.

Let's just call it "post-modern" thought because that's basically what it is.

Cultural marxism is the effect of critical theory which is a branch of post-modernist thought.

... which is all a Zionist conspiracy to genocide the white race.

Yes, Soros is white.

It's the future they chose.
Also how did she get sunburn on part off your leg?

Angle of incidence.

POC is the new white. White is just albinism anyways. A disease. Big secrets out. The party is over. The nazi party lol

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

Or Cultural Marxism is the ideology and Critical theory is the tool. This is literally what was argued by the end of the last thread Cred Forums had on the definition of critical theory.

i
cant
stop
laughing

>cuckposting

I wasn't there.

Trtuh hurts doesnt it fascists. Its the price you must pay for you have done. There will be more. Karma is not done with you yet and you know it. This is only the beginning.

well he's not lying. they do look like a chicken.

Dude, I'm Dominican, there tons of literal Africans with from the DR with that last name.

What the fuck did I just type. Eh, you get the idea anyway.

>be south Texan
>I say im half Cuban
>get cheap college
>get jobs
Estoy muy bien :^)

HIGH DHT

>Bitch in highs school literally bragged about having 1/70th generation native blood

I'm pretty certain one of her great great grandmother's only gave a native a blow job, she has no rihht to a green card but there she was. I'm looking into getting one.

It's not even possible to be ethnically 1/70th anything.

Delete this

I could be hyperboleating but I know she was just cheesing the system. It's incredibly easy to get what is called a green card.

Wtf. I love chicken now

They pretend to be poc because the more hastags you add to yourself, the less privileged you become, which grants you more privilege.

Too easy, right?

Are you 12? Jesus fucking christ. Have you ever even seen a brunette, for that matter?

She probably is Hispanic, just a pale one. Baez is a Spanish name.

>mfw googles start frying and eating white people

Oooh, a Plantagenet, eh? Your family should be ruling England now, not those fucking kraut Windsors.

Cool.

>>you now realize POC doesn't mean anything other than anti-white
precisely! and checked

>soros
>white

wtf is POC?

absolutely