"White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa...

>"White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "White" or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan or Caucasian.

Agree/disagree?

White applies to people with pink nipples. End of line.

That would make Indo-Iranians (some pajeets) white

Off-topic and Cred Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts.
Read the rules.

>nipples are beige/peach pink

Guess I'll get the rope.

If you tan, you ain't white.

The only Moroccans I know look like dark Indians.

Pics or I don't believe you.

There wont be any white people left in 50 years anyway so forget about it.

>albinos of any race are white
woooow

>I'll take untrue memes for 600, Alex

Good enough for me.

Albino blacks are kidnapped mutilated and dismembered in africa for crazy witch doctor shit.

who is this Spooge Stooge?

It's an academic meme and its purpose is to undermine white identity.

No one believes Arabs are white. Not one person.

People who use this meme will probably also say "You know the Irish weren't always considered white" or "There are plenty of people who say Slavs aren't white".

Or they'll ask you what your ancestry is. They'll try to make you question your own identity.

This would be unacceptable if it were applied to black people. "You know, Australian aborigines have dark skin and shit hair. Being black isn't an identity."

They would never say this. They would never ask a black to prove his blackness through his ancestry.

Gee I wonder where that meme originated.

I'm Afghani and look pretty white, want a pic?

If your nipples aren't pink, nobody wants to see them.

>Albino blacks are kidnapped mutilated and dismembered in africa for crazy witch doctor shit.

>implying albino blacks are white
>albino blacks
>white
>blacks are white
I get what you mean. It sucks being them, but they're not white.

I don't have a problem with this assessment as it makes me at least 70% white.

Some Indo-Iranians and related folks are our our genetic and historical cousins, but they're not white.

We all know what White is, and to pretend otherwise is to be malevolent or a useful idiot.

My father(hand on the railing) an Assyrian, is whiter than the Italian guy. We're technically considered white, but there is a clear difference. I can basically pass as Greek, Spanish, Italian and similar looking people.

Anyone wanna tell me I'm a shitskin now?

Stop this guys, she's never coming back and you know it.