Post yfw others were shilling Trump for free while you were getting cut a check

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.studentlifenetwork.com/2016/03/02/i-interviewed-justin-trudeau-on-tv-this-is-why-i-was-disappointed-with-his-responses/
macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/is-justin-trudeau-a-fake-feminist/
heatst.com/culture-wars/canadian-heartthrob-leader-justin-trudeau-accused-of-being-a-fake-feminist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cucks

I refuse to believe that there are people retarded enough to shill for Trump for free. No one is that fucking dumb.

Trump is one of the worst candidates in the history of the game.

I'm not even a shill, and I'm not even necessarily for Hillary, but Hillary is at least par for the course. She's no better no different than most of the candidates who came before her.

Trump, however, is a slump downward. He's like your local restaurant upping the prices but lowering the quality of the food.

Whats your rate?

Recently got bumped up to $0.25 per post

Thanks for correcting that record boi

>mfw I made some of the dankest memes this election
>mfw I made the first Pepe with a MAGA

I did it for love of country senpai.

Besides Your memes become stale when you get paid

I'm still at $0.10 but if I use a proxy they bump it up to $0.20

Fuck off with your sliding thread, faggot. Literally nobody has ever been paid to shill for Trump, fucboi is grandstanding as a form of controlled opposition so they can claim the "alt-right" is a reverse CTR. Go home.

meh

>those anons calling you a CTR shill for telling the truth were actually Trump shills
Really makes you think.

>what is taking the piss Alex
this is the ride I got with the Trump campaign money
Sweet uh? I'm already undecided about the optionals, atm it's still sitting in my garage as
I bought a ton of shit that doesn't fill a need, and I'm stil up by a mil or so.

Trump really changed my life, before starting shilling for him I drove a cheap utilitarian.

>I was being paid to meme, and you weren't, that means you are a sucker so you are probably going to lose interest in supporting trump online right? RIGHT????P-please???
Nice psy ops, won't work though because MEME magic.

These digits say otherwise, praise Moloch!

I'll be moving to Canada next month.
digits I'll fuck your sister.

no face because it never happened.

all an obvious false flag to try and:
1. draw attention away from hillary's own failed ctr shilling campaign
2. draw attention away from fbi leaks
3. draw attention away from stonetear
4. draw attention away from hillary's health

won't work here. sorry, bitch.

I DIDN'T WANT THE MONEY GEORGE

I WANTED THE MEMES

Using more meme pictures will bump you up real fast, I started at $0.05 just 4 months ago

Give it rest, they're not gonna pay us for posts in a thread like this

NO ONE is fucking retarded enough to shill for Trump for free, NO ONE.

He literally just wants to give his billionaire friends extreme tax cuts so that he can turn America into a Russian-tier oligarchic third world shithole. That's his entire platform. No one is dumb enough to want that because no one benefits from that except for like 10 guys. Not even if you're an anarchist or just a troll who wants to see society collapse do you benefit from it. No one can possibly benefit for Trump.

Unless you're a complete fuckhead illiterate retarded redneck low-IQ white trash meth head from some shithole flyover shithole state where there are no high schools, no internet, nothing, there is no way anyone can support Trump, let alone shill for him, let alone do it for free like some useful idiot retarded faggot nigger Jew cunt.

NO ONE supports Trump unironically or for free, there is just no such thing unless you're absolutely fucking brain dead (pic related)

Every single last fucking Trump supporter on Cred Forums is either paid or completely fucking retarded with less than a high school degree, period.

not shilling and neither are you. furthermore, that's not even how shilling works you retard.

IT NEVER HAPPENED. all of the mods from the_donald resigned over it anyway. they know it was all bullshit and they admitted they were wrong

lets see the check otherwise sage/report

Quoted for truth

A fuckin LEAF

This

>he thinks he'll be paid for this post

Newfag plz leave

>cucknadian lecturing about being dumb

now i've seen it all. yeah, you're right. trump wants to reduce uncontrolled illegal immigration. that will, somehow, in your semen-addled brain, turn the usa into a "third world shithole"

hmm...less 3rd world immigrants will somehow make it more like the 3rd world? plz explain your logic. i'll be waiting.

nov 9th you'll be saying: "trump paid off 51% of the country" and we'll all be laughing that you're stuck in shit-ass canada with 10,000,000 mohamads

What the hell did you think, people would support trump for free? Lmao

actually i don't think i'll be paid and i'm not a shill. nice try, dumbass.

also, everyone sage these spam threads

Nobody types like that here
>also another fucking LEAF

Lol even worse
>he unironically shills for free

Trudeau is a giant shit.... but he is actually pissing off feminists in some ways. It is actually quite fascinating to watch.

>blog.studentlifenetwork.com/2016/03/02/i-interviewed-justin-trudeau-on-tv-this-is-why-i-was-disappointed-with-his-responses/

>I Interviewed Justin Trudeau on TV. This is Why I Was ‘Disappointed’ With His Responses.

>macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/is-justin-trudeau-a-fake-feminist/

>Canadian Heartthrob Leader Justin Trudeau Accused of Being a ‘Fake Feminist’

>heatst.com/culture-wars/canadian-heartthrob-leader-justin-trudeau-accused-of-being-a-fake-feminist/

>Is Justin Trudeau a fake feminist?

new CTR tactis:
>hillary ACTUALLY DOES have paid shills
>her paid shills make fake threads that PRETEND there are trump shills (there aren't)

everyone take note:
they are getting desperate
they are going all out

not shilling just telling the truth.

also
>that pic

go back to tumblr. too obvious

LOL the shills are out

>wants to stop illegal immigration
>wants to create business oligarchic

I don't think, at least since George Washington when he was offered to be king of the USA, has a politician worked in the best interest in the people rather than a select few.

Kill yourself shill.

I actually used to shill Tumblr but this place paid more

I could hook you up if you weren't so autistic, I genuinely want Trump to win I just get paid to help him

I genuinely want hillary to win but i know she will lose badly to trump in november. it will, unfortunately be a landslide victory for trump.

Wait a sec, who's memeing who

>getting
they were desperate before they formed CTR. CTR is an act of desperation.

no memeing here.

i'm a hillary supporter, not a shill, but i recognize that trump is the better candidate and will win by a landslide in november.