"these documents will lead to hillary's arrest!" - says increasingly delusional trump supporter for the 7th time this...

>"these documents will lead to hillary's arrest!" - says increasingly delusional trump supporter for the 7th time this year

give it up you fucking losers, you're just gonna make it more painful when we rub it in your face every day after she wins.

shes not going to get arrested, shes not going to get indicted. every time some documents get leaked you guys shit your pants in a desperate attempt to salvage your meme candidate.

you lose.

we win.

get used to it for the next 8 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/e58x467
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

strawpoll.de/e58x467

>kill yourself

0/10

L O L

I rolled trips, you gotta do it

not gonna change anything. It didnt last time. didnt this time. wont ever. you are pathetic and i am laughing at you for real right now

thats because you don't pay attention.
>they are already found in contempt of congress.

Based leaf taking it to the Drumpfbabies
Fuck 'em up, Trudeau!

years
Nope.

Regardless of anything else neither candidate in this election is going to serve 2 terms in office. The economic situation in this country is too fucked for anyone who takes office to deal with right now.

>trusting some wikileaks weirdo

trump will win on his own

Holy shit! Hillary Clinton is showing a clear lead against the racist Trump!

When you say "we", do you mean other canadians? Cause we already got a SJW in office

Also jokes on me for taking the bait

A

We know shes never going to be arrested. This is more of a "look how retarded they are" thread.

They sent the whole archive via gmail so different people could try to destroy evidence. Using gmail is a felony, tampering with state dept records is a big ass felony.

Honesty, the worst thing about the next 8 years is that this is going to keep happening for the entirety of both of her terms.

Meanwhile, Congress will continue to waste thousands of hours and tens of millions of dollars "investigating" every single thing.

How many millions do you guys think got wasted on the email thing? If we include all the congressional man hours at congress wages, the costs for the investigations, paying an army of FBI agents, etc?

sage all slide threads

saged

I'm voting Trump!

>sage

is this some epic new meme?

>"These documents in addition to the others already released show why Hillary should have been arrested, tried and jailed a hundred times over already. However, because she is King Google's pet replacement and dindunuthin, she will never have to face any ramifications for her actions reminding the world that wealthy, old, white bitches in America are the true protected class."

Ftfy

Thank you for correcting the record

tell me what the fuck sage means you fucking troglodyte

>yfw all these documents that have been released would have lead to the arrest of 99.9999% of people on this planet

why is this absolutely shit thread still on the front page

are you dickbreaths so starved for discussion you reply to the worst threads possible?

>we
You're not even American you filthy maple nigger. Get the fuck out.