Cred Forums I have a theory about the Keith Scott shooting

I believe that Keith's wife set up her husband to further the BLM narrative. She gave him that gun during his drug induced delirium from the medication he was taking for his "TBI"; knowing he was going to go chimp out. They were also pressing the police department to release their version of the video; while they themselves had a video. Her somewhat calm demeanor after her husband being shot seems a bit odd. How could she not know he didn't have a gun? This is a very elaborate psy-op.

It looks like it but until we find proofs people will scream tinfoil

Seems a bit far fetch'd user. Nigs chimp out for less. She just knew she was gonna get some gibmedats from the reaction. Could be possible though, but if anything it helped Trump in NC so let the niggers chimp out.

She kept saying "dont shoot him" and was pretty fucking calm for losing her husband. How many women WOULDNT flip the fuck out when their husband gets suddenly shot?

come on man listen to her voice. I have no broofs but, it just seems odd

She did not seem to be speaking loudly enough to be heard at that distance.

she probably get some very hefty gibsmedat for sacrificing her husband. Does that sound far fetched?

(((Soros))) paid her

That's one of the ugliest fucking niggers I've ever seen in my entire life.

You're giving the Googless too much credit.
There's no way that their goggle brains could preconceive the shooting, she was calm because she lost her TBI huzzzbuhn and won the ghetto lottery.
All dat swee swee weave and dem nails

I find it more believable that she was just a dumb coon who, despite the police literally staring at a guy holding a gun and telling him to drop it, kept yelling that he didn't have a gun. In turn, he was a dumb coon who, when confronted by the police and given orders to drop something, chose to ignore them and refused to comply, needlessly escalating the situation

user you know chimps can be trained

So what's their end game??

maybe she is sick of this Google, and saw an opportunity to get rid of him. get insurance money, fame, sympathy, attention... you know what googles crave

I found her lack of normal google behavior of freaking out when he was shot a bit off myself, No "oh my lord" or "dear sweet baby Jesus". Just "he betta not be dead".

Plausible except it's very unlikey she gives a shit about BLM. Getting her man shot by the po-lice was her ticket to getting rich.

Why is the bottom of his face so wide?

It almost makes him look alien

to contribute to BLM narrative that black people are relentless victims of relentless white violence. Why if you've browed Cred Forums long enough you should know why

There's a lot that isn't right about this peaceful protest.

This "live tweeted" police shooting, is obviously a staged event, an operation-gladio hoax staged by the government to further their twisted agenda whatever that may be. "Politics of tension"

Dey planted Catcher In Da Rye on him

but, was Kevin Scott an unwilling pasty??

Russia wants to create instability in order to flex their muscles and as a response to Maidan.

They're doing the same thing by encouraging migration to Europe

how does that joke make sense?

But what does that do? How does that make them money or give them power?

It is unknown how they do it, but the phoney-baloney 'filming' of the event, by the girlfriend is just too obvious, and this is the third time in a row, a black female has filmed herself or her bf getting 'shot' by the police.

Of course they never actually film the 'shooting' camera "just happens to cut away" right at the exact moment of the shooting.

(exactly like the Nice France truck attack remember?)

It is designed by the government to control people, by manipulating people's emotions. If the government stands up and gives a dry boring speech, it changes nothing, and it motivates nobody, but if you show a live murder, of a sympathetic black woman (bf) while she shows her pain and anguish (all corny acting, but forget that) this 'real life pain' moves people in directions the government wants to take them.

I have no idea what this direction is, this would require an insider to reveal to us. (Orlando fake shooting, was obviously a gun control circus)

Yeah man I was thinking this earlier. Seems like she set it up to get dat settlement money. Its all too convenient. But why/how did she get the cops to even be interested in him?

the guy who shot Reagan had Catcher In The Rye

Suicide by cop and a wrongful death lawsuit. 100% what went down.

Think about it, this guy spent most of his adult life in prison. Gets out, has a motorcycle accident and apparently gets a traumatic brain injury that leaves him disabled. Why not kill yourself in a way that is almost guaranteed to illicit a payout...wife and video sketchy as fuq.

there might be a way to obtain the police report narrative. In Florida those kinds of records are easily obtained. FOIA requests maybe?

Nah..NC won't release them until after a grand jury decides whether or not to indict. The law actually changes Oct. 1. After that I don't think they release.

They sue the city and make millions of dollars.