ILLINOIS IS IN PLAY

I live in IL and registered to vote today, I didn't even think it was worth voting because Illinois always has like 15-20 points blue, if you live in IL go out and vote!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/22/emerson-college-poll-clinton-45-trump-39-illinois/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jgF5S4UR52A
cookcountyclerk.com/elections/mailvoting/Pages/default.aspx
270towin.com/2016-polls-clinton-trump/
dnainfo.com/chicago/20160310/little-village/trump-bumper-sticker-on-chicago-police-car-riles-up-residents
web.archive.org/web/20160923175745/http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/breitbartgravis-poll-clinton-holds-national-lead-at-44-trump-40/
cbsnews.com/news/mark-kirk-anti-trump-ad/
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-body-parts-found-in-lagoon-20160923-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty cool.

I was just in Chicago for a wedding I loved it

I mean, losing by 1% is still a total loss.

>everything hillary takes for granted is in play
>FL/GA becoming solid Trump town

I really hope Illinois goes red this year, not because I want Trump to win, but because I want all these ignorant libtards in Shitcongo to realize that there's literally millions of people who are the backbone of this cuckhold state who live in entirely different worlds than them.

Pls come through with the endorsement, Kanye

YES, BROTHER

I have the absentee coming my way

Chicongo

Hillary will be president and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Even if Trump gets 80% of the vote, Hillary will be president. Try to stop it.

I've talked to some farmers out in rural IL. IT's insane how much they are ashamed of their state, how things have changed, and how infantile they are in accepting it. Really brings the feels.

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

n-n-n-n-n-noooooo! Why aren't you goyim falling for our tricks?
That's it Chaim, fire up the Final Solution 2: Electric Jewgaloo.

shhh stop telling people, let me ejoy it.

We're not in play. It's ludicrous to suggest otherwise. Chicago literally forced Trump to terminate his UIC campaign here by chimping out. Clinton having a 6 percen lead is pretty safe. There was a poll from Texas where Trump was only leading by 6... fucking Texas! What is in play is our Senate. We have a cucked Republican running for reelection and he could possibly win. It's Mark Kirk. Vote for him.

People said the same about Brexit.

Ayyy what the fuck?

What's the reference in your picture? Lmoa!

Napervillian checking in for trump

Lockport, IL checking in for TRUMP

anyone order a MAGA hat? how long did it take?

>tfw Trump will never visit Illinois again ever since the incident in the Chicago rally

PLEASE VISIT US MR.PRESIDENT!

M A G A
A
G
A

Cred Forums is not a board to be rational. Try one of the other ones.

The bigger issue is the sectional divide between Chicago/the Cook County suburbs and the rest of the state. Chicago is building luxury condos like crazy because everyone from the suburbs and rural areas wants to move here for all the tech/office jobs.

DESU I have no idea, I just saw it scrolling Jewbook.

IL fag reporting. Live about a little over an hour from Nigcago. Have seen a lot of Trump bumper stickers on I-80 lately.

A lot of people have been fleeing the state because it's been bankrupt by entitled Democrats and corruption. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump pulls an upset, let alone comes within 5% vote total.

I don't know why Cred Forums put DESU in my post. I put " t b h" in caps without the spaces.

memes getting real

>using jewbook
>doesn't know about year old word filters
hownew.ru

There will be riots like no other in Chicago if Trump wins the presidency. If you think Chicago summers are bad, try winter.

>gets dark at 6:30pm
>ghettos lose heat, electricity, plumbing freezes
>food becomes harder to get up here
>CPS on the brink of shutting down

The "anyone but Trump" meme is strong here, though most nig-nogs won't be flooding to the polls as they did with Obongo.

wait seriously? I've been seeing a lot of Trump signs and bumper stickers where I am, but the people still seem to talk shit.
I guess this is the silent majority.

I hate Mark Kuck so much. More spineless than fucking Jeb and has an F NRA rating.

I am literally shaking right now. This is not supposed to be happening. You fucking racist drumpftards are still going to lose after Hillary wins the debate!

Illinois countryside here

It is literally two different states

Shitcago is lost, unfixable, better off as a crater.

Rural is coming out in record numbers for Trump (as they always do for Republicans) but Chicago will always drag it down

BUT

If Trump really is to have a chance, its not Chicago (which, again, is a lost cause) that has to flip

No, the secret to Illinois is Peoria. The silent city. Big ol' mess of hospitals and caterpillar factories. You find a way to rally Peoria to turn red, combined with record numbers for the faithful rural and a lackluster Chicago performance, you flip Illinois- its that simple.

If any of you faggots somehow know Trump's campaign or are secret shills for him, trust me on this. Investigate Peoria. Make a stop if its in the schedule. You might just make it happen and salvage what little, minuscule dignity this Chicago-cancer-ridden state has left.

There are so many places here other than Chicago that would make for a decent rally. I could even see one in a far NW suburb going well. Barrington or something.

This.

peoria, carbondale, rockford, and probably even the burbs are key

It doesn't even matter where you live, you need to vote for Trump regardless of whether you live in a red state or blue state.

Even if you live in a super blue state, still register and go vote in Nov. We need a giant blowout for the popular vote

>Chicago literally forced Trump to terminate his UIC campaign here by chimping out
Wouldn't that kind of thing make people lean towards the 'law and order candidate'? Most people in Chicago aren't proud of having a higher murder rate than Iraq during the war are they?

Don't forget, most of the Chicago suburbs are full wealthy, politically-apathetic normies. All the middle-aged, feminist, affluent soccer moms are going crazy for Clinton.

I blame nignogs turning half of the city into shit and beaners turning another quarter into shit.

yeah I don't expect one in Chicago again but I'll be willing to go to any nearby state. There's one in Wisconsin coming up but unfortunately it's on a weekday.

I was at the Chicago rally and was bummed out when it got shut down. Been angry at libtards ever since.

>affluent soccer moms going crazy for Clinton
Wait until their husband tells them about the 65% estate tax.

No. Most people here fell for the apathetic, SJW meme. They are literally convinced Trump will start a Holocaust if elected. Most people I know are voting for Clinton just because they don't want to see Trump in office, not realizing what a corrupt, war-mongering fascist she is.

>I was at the Chicago rally and was bummed out when it got shut down. Been angry at libtards ever since.

Yeah, this was the event that put me over the edge from discontent to hatred. This election has redpilled a lot of people.

You take one step in Kendall talkin' that shit you'll get a boot up your ass

We may be a bunch of retrograde methcookers, but dammit we're responsible conservative retrograde methcookers

Kendall County for TRUMP

Let me guess, all of their polling was outside of Chicago.

Every fucking American in Illinois is fucked over by Chicago. Fuck that cancerous fucking city, and everything around it.

We need to split Illinois into two states.

Leave Shitcago with it's corrupt government and news organizations that celebrate corruption as "History". Build Southern Illinois into something great again!

how much was that watch?

I think we have a chance but the Democucks in this state are so corrupt they'll rig the vote.

Nigger, did I talk shit about you or rural Illinois once in this thread? I'm just telling it like it is. I'm glad everyone who's not in Cuckcongo is finally speaking out against this degeneracy.

I was with my old man. We were really comfy eating hot dogs and sipping on cokes while waiting for Trump. This event really made it personal with me and and leftist cucks.

Rockford is an easy red
Carbondale I'm not sure
Peoria like I said is possible but it would need a push

South Illinois here

Fuck Chicago

Also, I'm seeing a lot of Beiser/Babcock signs, literally who are they?

Lol, I can almost see myself in that pic. I was right in front. I could have gotten something signed if it didn't get BLACKED. If I remember correctly there were some mudslimes by you causing trouble.

All of the counties outside of Cook, including DuPage even, are filled with armed whites waiting patiently for a race war.

If there's going to be a race war or a revolution in America, Illinois is going to be a major battlefield.

are there enough whites left to counter the orc hordes of cook county?

Champaign here #MAGA

Sorry, its the meth.

But no, for real, I know alot of rich doctor types and suburbanitish people out in Yorkville, Oswego, even (god knows why) Joliet, and a ton of them are die hard conservatives despite what you would think

Lotta self-made sorta rich folks out here instead of corrupt cucks, and they see the truth

If a massive storm hit Chicago on election day could IL go red?

uk is still in the eu
and will stay in the eu if all of the following are achieved by the left before spring 2017:
polls for early GE is a yes
parliament votes yes for GE
labour wins PM from May

youtu.be/jgF5S4UR52A

Trump will bring back the Chief!

yeah I kinda remember. They were pretty much everywhere my dude. I think we were outnumbered that day. Maybe 50/50. We witnessed history that day.

Has it already been a year
Fuck me

Bethalto likes Trump too

UIUC or townie?

I'm a white in Cook and I'm really worried about voting. This is literally not a joke. I'm a small female, and at my polling station for the primaries they made you ask which ballot you wanted and then shouted it across the room. When I asked for a republican one, I got death stares from all the other people there, and I genuinely felt scared handing the ballot back in.

Chicago won't go red, dems won't let it happen.

emmerson COLLEGE poll. all liberals do well with those with no life experience.

townie

Babcock, a Republican, is challenging Beiser, a Democrat, for state representative of the 111th district.

Also, hello person from my same district.

Price Wedding? I was there too!

Nice Dubs.

Pretty much this. Hard to say if Chicago would turn in on itself and collapse before suburban and rural whiteys get to it though. But like I said, rural Illinois controls our food supply. All these degenerate millennials causing gentrification are anything but self-sufficient, especially when it comes to cooking and food, and there WILL be riots from the blacks and latinos should Trump win.

SCHAUMBURG HERE

WHO /LIVESNEARTHEMALL/

>watch
typical burger

cookcountyclerk.com/elections/mailvoting/Pages/default.aspx

>can't appreciate classical trolling

typical aussie

Everywhere niggers riot, Trumps numbers improve

i feel like my vote is even less likely to get counted with these though

even though i am 100% sure it's just thrown out anyway

Oh shit, you were just pretended to be retarded.

Why the fuck do they have separate ballots for republican and democrat? Doesn't that make rigging a trivial matter?

Central Illinois here, don't really feel he has the support here needed to help level the Chicago vote. He'll win the area for sure and I'll be voting, but I'm not feeling it at the moment.

> id = hoe
> posts

Freeport, IL. Let's get the rest of these blue counties red.

Same.

Think someone named Madigan can beat "Bennett for Senate?"

Fair enough.

There are a lot of closeted, racist, unknowingly republicans in those areas, but Clinton resonates strong with the suburban "independent" women, especially in Wheaton where some of my family lives.

Cook county is for sure going blue, I'd be curious to see how DuPage, Kane, Will, and other nearby counties turn out.

The two things you should never trust in an election is mail-in votes and electronic voting.
They will rig the vote.

I'm voting at poll's open on Kendall and have work out in Cook around noon. I'm a 6'6 haggard lookin motherfucker. If its lookin real bad and the Crooks start getting rowdy between 8 and noon (and thats when you can make it out to vote) make an emergency post here and I'll try and head through

I'm 100% dead serious I know it sounds gay as fuck but no one should be afraid to do the one fucking thing we have left to defend our opinions in this hellhole state. I'll bring some boys what owe me money.

this was for the primaries. It's an open primary but you have to decide when you get your ballot. For the presidential obviously the names are ont he same form. But when you vote they take the sheet, and walk across the room with it showing it to fucking everybody before they scan it.

Naperville checking in, Shitcongo is the reason this whole state is broke as shit.

Wait
Was it for the Gifford wedding?

Illinois here too. We will go red! MAGA

completely seriously, thank you. I be voting in the morning as well as polls are emptier early around here. I appreciate it senpai

>But when you vote they take the sheet, and walk across the room with it showing it to fucking everybody before they scan it.

They give us thick paper covers to put over out ballots so people cant see what you checked off. I never use them because i give no fucks and i live in a rural farming area anyways. If i was surrounded by googles in chicago id probably use the paper slip.

another college poll... i dont care is a few hippies vote democrat

He visited West Bends and Milwaukee in WI. That was as close as we'll ever get. : (

I'm sure there will be happening posts all over Cred Forums if something like that happens.

Nonetheless, we should all have an emergency back-up plan for election day.

I'm not even voting and I'm anxious just thinking about Nov. 8th.

The Mexicans aren't that bad.
I know a shit ton of them, and they're middle class.
If i can find it, there's some video a friend took that shows a bunch of Mexicans just spewing the most vile shit towards blacks. It's glorious.

I've absolutely never gotten a sheet like that. I didn't even know that was a thing.

Why aren't you voting?

No problem. Just post your township (so I know what location you're voting at) with a picture of something Guinness related and spam it on Cred Forums in the morning an I'll run through.

Don't be afraid to make that difference. MAGA

Well I feel a little bit better about registering to vote now. Thought my vote was going to be wasted.

They did that shit in my state too. When I asked for the republican ballot the lady acted like it was a huge chore to get one. She was sitting right next to a whole pile of dem ballots like it was assumed everyone would just vote dem. This is in a somewhat moderate area too.

>not voting on local elections just because president vote doesn't matter

I've been calling red Illinois from debate 1

>Shitcongo
Holy shit im kek lad

I'm in dupage and they handed me a democratic one. Despite me asking for Republican. Bitch was shocked.

Chicagoan here
Not sure if I should work then go vote, or take the next few days off, vote early, then get out of the city for the next week.

it's not fair bruhs

as a mexican living in the NW suburbs should i put out a TRUMP sign? no one really has signs out yet but i feel they dont wanna offend me since my neighbors and i really dont bother each other. I feel that if i were to put a TRUMP sign as the only mexican in the neighborhood there'd be a whole block lined with them since everyone here blasts the classic rock radio from their garages while drinking a beer and working on a car or bike.

Democratic party on suicide watch.

spongebob

NW burbs checking in for TRUMP

If you're surrounded by nogs and you have family, leave. Or you could stay and shoot the looters who try to get into your home. Your call, but if there are too many googles, just bail.

Do it. Kek wants you to

Come to Peoria trump, we luv u

You're in Montgomery or I'm drunk, that's quintessentially Montgomerian. Or Sugar Grove.

Yeah, go for it, long as you're not in Aurora

screenshotted. I will. Hopefully it's empty and quiet but thanks again dude

>mfw dems say republicans are always suppressing voters

Because I think Clinton is a corporate war mongering fascist and Trump is a puppet con man troll owned by the media.

I voted for Bernie in the primaries just so Clinton wouldn't get the nominee, but there's physical proof that the election was rigged. I'm truly convinced that, with the advent of electronic polling machines and with the biased media coverage Clinton has been getting, my vote won't even be counted. Even if it did, I live right in the city where my vote probably wouldn't make a difference anyway.

i Live in Logan Square where everyone is either mexican or a cucked libtard, i was taking to some volunteers during the primaries and only 4 people asked for a republican ballot. i was with my uncles and cousins who were crazy for Mr. Burns and i didnt want to cause a shitstorm asking for a red ballot so i took a blue and voted clinton. it felt so good seeing bernie get rekt in Illinois, it felt like i prevented comunism in my state.

I live in Cook County 5 minutes away from Will County, WHY CAN'T I VOTE IN WILL WHERE MY VOTE WILL COUNT!?

>mfw I'm a Shitcongo Bernout voting for Jill Stein (convinced my mom and sister too) and watching Illinois go for Trump

Peoria County here. This state would be a fucking agrarian utopia if it wasn't for all the welfare Kangzzz in the north. Even my county is 25% black and it shows in how skewed the rates of violent crime are.

His bitch is on the fence. Based tranny

That's fuckin' rough. Mokena? Tinley?

>le rich people schmoozing pic

You bernouts wont quit until youre laughed off the planet

Kane County, Tri-cities for Trump. It is strong here, but nobody is open about it.

I'm in Aurora and have a trump sign in my neighborhood. Aurora has a population of ~130K I think. Not all parts of Aurora are Mexico.

Orland, hbu?

You are votibg for god emperor , are you?

Nice, I'll tell all my Liberal friends, Clinton can't lose.

Had friends out by LaSalle near the abandoned Rush hospital. Had. It may not all be Mexico but its fucking rough where it is.

Sandwich/Plano. Least that's where I'm registered. Renting out in Downers right now. Worked out in Will and currently in Cook with some stuff.

>implying this election isn't about two corporate elitists further trying to divide this country by race and gender when the real issue is class and underpaid labor

top kek

I am thinking about moving to Indiana and leaving this shitty state

didnt see my get, id love meme magic on my lawn.
im in Elk Grove and the town is half/half im on the more affluent side where the houses here are 3 floors and a large backyard while the other end is all trailer parks where the other mexicans live along with 5 apartment buildings and ground level 2-3 room bungalows where the poor whites live. recently we had Michelle Mussman go door to door and have volunteers put up signs everywhere and within 12 hours most were taken down. there seems to be some really liberal houses around too like the extremly left wing jewish family a few blocks away, and my buddy who is half swedish half german and was full bernie so thats pretty fitting. But alot of people here just hate the BLM garbage going on since they obviously do not like being associated with the nogs when they mention "im from Chicago" when traveling

COMMIES GET OUT

>Illegal immigrants
>people not lowering wages from oversupply

I'm heading out West no question

[lolspoiler] soon as I get my phd

>and my buddy who is half swedish half german and was full bernie so thats pretty fitting

You're a right sort. Go for it then, just don't sperge out if people get pissy and if you're up to it yeah, exploit the fact that you're a not-brainwashed 'democrat demographic' voting for Trump. BLM hatred is fucking intense out in the country, and I've been noticing the trapshooting range has been getting alot more populated with total newcomers in recent months...

dupage is going red. All the sox fans who fled the south side are settled there.

Sorry, not happening.

270towin.com/2016-polls-clinton-trump/

I ordered a shirt and it took 2 weeks. I was sad because I didn't get to pester liberals in Sedona with it.

I see a lot of Trump signs along North Avenue, especially in West Chicago surprisingly. Elmhurst and Villa Park have a few signs, too.

I live in MA and I'm still voting trump
I don't even care anymore

>Sorry, not happening.

Not if one knows what buttons to push.

Illinois is one of the most segregated places on the planet.

White progs here are more like beefy union goons than the freaks found in other states.

How bad is the chigoogle problem
Are chigoogles any worse than other googles

All states should vote, even the ones normally deep blue.

My prediction for this election has long been that Democrats will not bother going to the polls.

Sure they'll answer the phone and say "Hillary" when asked but come time to actually go out and vote, most are going to stay home, especially in the usual Democrat fortresses: inner city black votes.

Inner city blacks are all pissed, 8 years of Obama made things worse and they're not going to go vote for "that old white bitch".

I don't think they'll vote Trump. I think they just won't vote.

I think there will be some surprise red states due to low blue turnout.

Hey! A fellow Naperville guy! Did you go to Naperville North, Naperville Central, or Neuqua Valley HS?

I used to live there, much better than the rest of Chicagoland. Good people, fairly conservative, yet well-educated. I've got family all over the place in Naperville. Just might print new copies of my Trump shirt for my uncle who supports Trump

Year to Date. Shot & Killed: 488. Shot & Wounded: 2673. Total Shot: 3161. Total Homicides: 545.

You tell me.

I'm not disagreeing that blacks and minority groups commit a shit ton more crime, or that illegal immigrants should be paid the same as US citizens. I'm saying that the bigger issue at hand is the labor market, wages, and economics overall.

Why do you think Trump has gotten so popular? Have his audience is hard working, and self-sufficient, driving the backbone of the American way of life and its economy, but have yet to see their efforts rewarded or even recognized by politicians because you have immigrants and undeserving blacks having government handouts thrown at them left and right. The media and normies don't give a shit about white people anymore thanks to the SJW, Jew controlled media that Trump was very much a part of. I have no doubt that the rest of his audience, the half too stupid to comprehend even half of what's on Cred Forums, are only voting for him because he's a well-known TV celebrity running on the Republican ticket.

Pic related, the same people who made The Apprentice happen are the same ones backing Clinton and responsible for the election's media coverage.

Fuck off shill cuck, maybe trump will get you a real job

Mount Prospect checking in, plus one for Trump. Also told my gf she has to move out if she doesnt vote for Trump. So +2 for Trump.

You don't know that for sure, user.

Go vote anyways, in case if you're wrong.

>not knowing what a primary is

Why are you afraid to vote? That little anecdote you told has nothing to do with voting in the election, there would be no reason for anybody around you to know who you are voting for.

I don't like hillary, just telling it like it is. You are lucky you don't say these things to my face you little internet keyboard warrior bitch.

Some blacks are waking up.

This is an actual quote. Search for it and you should find his whole article which is pretty nice and very anti-Clinton.

This guy is pretty respected among woke blacks.

>post yfw these are the results on election night

You forgot Massachusetts and California

Chicago is the most conservative major city in the USA, it just votes democrat because of the machine. Every major group shuns liberal policy...I mean think about the riots in Charlotte (a city like 30% of Chicago's size) or Baltimore (even less) and compare it to what happened in here after the McDonald tape came out. Nothing happened, nobody fucking cares. 100 people from out of town marched around River North and everyone ignored them. You'd think it would have been major chimpout numero uno but it wasn't. People here dont give a shit.

That said Trump has zero chance in Illinois because the machine is engineered to ensure heavily turnout for the democrats. Illinois is not in play.

Mexicans fucking HATE black people

>Chicago is the most conservative major city in the USA

Shill

dnainfo.com/chicago/20160310/little-village/trump-bumper-sticker-on-chicago-police-car-riles-up-residents

based CPD

>Little Village

That man is based a fuck. I'm surprised he didn't get shot.

Oooh. Imma scared. Go have mom make you some tendies, you'll feel better fag lord

web.archive.org/web/20160923175745/http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/breitbartgravis-poll-clinton-holds-national-lead-at-44-trump-40/

breitbart
Clinton 44 Trump 40

fucking liberal breitbart

>labour wins a general election
>BEFORE 2025

yeah literally never happening

Everybody thinks that Chicago is the only lineral breeding ground in IL.

Lets not forget my home of St Clair county, or "East East St Louis".

thats funny, I voted for Clinton in the primary so Bernie wouldnt win because I saw him as a legitimate threat to The Holy One.

you have a great point and I work in Peoria and see plenty of Trump signs.

live in b/n area, population of 100k and 75% cuck libtard

Communists are so fucking stupid, holy shit.

Weird seeing Yorkville on Cred Forums

Time to update electoral map.

Me too. But Trump lost my state to Rato.

You people are lucky to live outside Cook County

If Republicans in Illinois recognize the state is in play, turnout will skyrocket. How many Republicans just don't vote in a locked down blue state?

Tri-cities master race reporting.
Geneva>st. Charles>Batavia

Holy shit - I'm in Chicago but my mom lives in Ohio I was thinking about registering there to vote but if Illinois is up for grabs I might reconsider...

hey i work in mount prospect. tfw i might have met a fellow pol user.

Fuck man, same here although I'm away at Uni right now.

go to ohio dumb fuck, its much closer

sounds like ontario

Counties don't matter in national elections. They take the whole number of popular votes and whichever gets higher wins the electoral vote.

It's not like is 50,001 people vote Clinton and 49,999 people vote Trump in a city, that the 49.9k isn't added to the state total

In all seriousness, downtown, just outside downtown, and the northern lake front are really solid areas.

Chicago is basically Mexico at this point

(note, this hasn't been updated since 2007, so it's much worse than shown)

Southside Chicago reporting in. Voting Trump

Illinois will go to Trump.

Don't bother taking the days off. If shit goes bad enough, call out.

please just dont vote, not worth it

i mean unless you want to say you voted for the first woman president, but if youre for trump might as well just not vote he cant win illinois

The backbone? Those hayseeds can go fuck themselves. I live and work in Chicago. I enjoy my museums, fine art and culinary options. The Chicago Symphony isn't playing Brahms in Cousin Fuckers, IL... They're playing Brahms in Chicago.

The areas outside of Cook County should become their own state. Fucking uncultured right wing scum. They disgust me.

Illinois will go red...except for 1 county

Lol where do you live? I'm from Mokena

Australia

>Arizona
>Democrat

You need to update it again.

Daily reminder Cali was a safe red state up until 1992 and then mysteriously flipped and never swung back

Public Service Announcement for my countrymen:

The US Presidential Debate on Tuesday morning (11am melbourne time) will be screened on ABC News 24 and on ABC's iView - plus on (((Foxtel))) if you have that on Sky News channel

So no need to use some shitty 3rd party streaming website that will crap out when 100 million people are trying to watch it

I wonder why it stays locked down blue?

Fucking morons. Problems don't fix themselves and no one will fix it for them. Be the change you want to see.

> Melbourne time

... I posted this in the wrong thread.

It's a thing. Get your own time zone cunt

>emerson college poll
wow you really are a stupid google

I moved from Chicago burbs to central IL and it kind of sucks but Northern IL sucks too.

Tinley park reporting in for God Emperor Trump

>labour wins PM from May
lmfao

Same...tfw tinley

This map looks nice

I'm in Tinley, too!

Also in Tinley! Right near frankfort/mokena

>one poll that has Clinton ahead by 6
>whoa illinois must now be a swing state

y'all live in tha fukkin boonies desu rn fr rn baka lmao

Also it looks unrealistic as fuck

What year you graduate from hs?

Andrew '11 for me

`10. Lincoln Way hayooo

Noice, still living in town?

You think Trump and the GOP pundits bringing Chicago's crime problems struck a chord with the state?

Lol of course. Where are you at in Tinley?

this gives me such a warm feeling. like ... a community, almost. I've been missing Geneva and St. Charles immensely as I'm currently a resident in another state.

you kiddies ever go down to the centennial lanes for those pop punker shows?

I live by the 80th Ave train station

Once or twice..RF sucks now, I prefer knuckle puck

How? This is best scenario.

>So I said go out and vote, let your opinions be heard

chicago fag here

voting trump

new eastside in chciago

>How?

For starters you have Illinois and Pennsylvania going red

NICE I'm at 191st and 80th-ish

Yeah you're not kidding, you're really at the border of will county lol.. right where the suburbs end and the comfy neighborhoods in the woods start

Wait Dan is that you?

Yuuup. At least I can get cigarettes at Will County price! Also eat at Chens. Chens is the best fucking chinese food around (and it's right by you)

not bad, my band is planning a gig there but im not a fan of pop punk i just like the scene and being able to let loose and fuck around on stage. We did see RF play a couple weeks ago and wew lad was it packed. they did a "super group" with the singer of RF, two members of Knuckle puck and idk who the basist played for. it was pretty cool, i got to talk gear with Joe from KP while my bandmates fangirled about him, funny thing is i didnt know his name until 5 minutes before talking to him i had to ask one of my buddies

Pennsylvania and Illnois have been red in recent polls

Chen's is god tier, I go there every few weeks

Hey that's fucking rad dude

Fuck Mark Kirk. He was literally the only Republican senator to vote against Kate's Law and he wanted to appoint Obama's kike pick to SCOTUS. He's not even pro life, ffs.
>"Mark was the first Republican to support a vote on President Obama's Supreme Court nominee," the ad says. "He's a leader on protecting a woman's right to choose."
cbsnews.com/news/mark-kirk-anti-trump-ad/

This pic needs a halo edit.

Fuck the spics. They're bringing Cartel violence to Chicago.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-body-parts-found-in-lagoon-20160923-story.html

They've had it here for a long long while, it just isn't anywhere near as pronounced as in Mexico.

no

Not everything on Cred Forums is true m8

>illegal immigrants should be paid the same as US citizens
Illegal aliens should be paid $0.

The company doing their surveys are tards. The last one had Trump down by 6 when even liberal media polls had him tied or down by 2 at most.

VA will go red. Believe me.
Oregon may go red as well as Michigan.

>RCP
Meme tier at this point.

POL DOESNT UNDERSTAND LESS THAN GREATER THAN

45% IS GREATER THAN 39

We know, the fact is gap is only 6 points and nigs wont bother going out to vote anyway

can someone explain to an idiot like me what this poll is and the red and blue maps and shit are all about?

this

Califorinia will be red this year

>I wonder why it stays locked down blue?
Chicago. The overwhelming areas of the state are red and IL has a republican governor. It is possible it turns red for Trump.

If you are in a position to influence people, make sure they register to vote asap. Deadlines are very soon.

>6% difference
>2 months left
>in play
>not trying to snipe off one of the actually vulnerable ones

The mexicans are a much bigger demographic problem. The city itself may be infested with feral nogs, but the entire metropolitan area is crawling with smelly spics that all vote democrat.