Was Goebbels really a virgin into his 30s like David Irving claims?

Was Goebbels really a virgin into his 30s like David Irving claims?

Based Irving is pretty much the world's foremost expert on the Third Reich so if he says so I believe him.

On his Wikipedia page says he had an affair with a bunch of hoes after he got married to some chick with a bunch of children from a previous marriage.

They make it seem like he just made everything up, even though he wrote over 30 books. All of which are 800+ pages in length

could you believe they don't even talk about nasi germany in education here? it is all wikipedia and internet to know

messed up I don't know what to believe

He seems like your typical beta male virgin who has an outburst.

Goebbels was certainly a wizard when it came to Meme Magic soooo...

His book 'Hitler's War' is still required reading in many universities despite the Skypes dragging his name through the mud.

Sounds like a hardcore cuck
I hope he cared for his wife's sons

JIDF is raiding Cred Forums tonight, what's the point? Why are they so threatened by the nazis? Did Cred Forums give them nightmares?

Not JIDF. If I were, I would've just made a "this kills the drumpfag" thread

Interesting. I'd like to read his books, even though a movie is coming out about his trial claiming that his work is fraudulent

Is Goebbels dead? Yeah he's dead. WTF does it matter about when he got laid?

JIDF usually post anti-natsoc germany threads, are you retarded? Persecution fetish/smut evangelizing is part of their religion, it's been with them since the Egypt lie

this kills the drumpfag

cause this would give you any credibility

How is it anti natsoc if David Irving wrote about it? I'm actually interested in his work, by the way

>Based Irving is pretty much the world's foremost expert on the Third Reich

>this is what stormfags actually believe

>Goebbels
>Virgin

I thought he was the pimp of the third reich

>Richard J. Evans
Literally the best goy money can buy

We're talking pre reich, Jorge

spouting anti semitism. British press is owned by jews...

if i read and someone is accused of anti-semitism i cant help but think that its written by a leftists or a jew

How you started the thread is similar to other JIDF strawmen / propaganda.

>REEEE HE DOESNT VALIDATE MY RETARDED MEME HISTORY!

lol stupid newfags

>everything I don't like is JIDF

Don black, please

He was like a proto /r9k/bot

I mean, look at him.

He eerily reminds me off reviewbrah..

I've never heard of Liechtenstein before. It's so beautiful. I want to visit.
Sometimes I wonder how a lot of you Europeans can put up with us Americans on here.