TRUMP FIRST EVER REPUBLICAN TO WIN EARLY VOTES IN FLORIDA

TRUMP WINNING A VOTING SYSTEM DESIGNED TO HELP DEMS.

HILL AND THE SHILLS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
strawpoll.de/e58x467
youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8
marketwatch.com/story/job-openings-soar-to-all-time-high-of-59-million-in-july-2016-09-07
ei.marketwatch.com//Multimedia/2016/06/08/Photos/MG/MW-EO833_part_t_20160608083737_MG.jpg?uuid=c85b847c-2d75-11e6-9cb6-0015c588dfa6
youtube.com/watch?v=0EyoKB3ZHSc
statista.com/statistics/200838/median-household-income-in-the-united-states/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/01/07/the-story-behind-obama-and-the-national-debt-in-7-charts/
campaignlifecoalition.com/index.php?p=Sex_Ed_Curriculum
elections.bc.ca/docs/guidebooks/408 - Political Party Guide to Registration.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol. November is going to be MAGA as fuck

And source

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

So who did the independents vote for? And how do we know which candidate people of each party voted for?

Tons of cuckservatives out there in the Republican party and #NeverHillary in the dems

Bump

this means absolutely nothing unless it says which way the I's voted lmao

you fucking idiots

ffs

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

TRUMP HAS NEARLY DOUBLE INDEPENDENT SUPPORT COMPARED TO CLINTON
YOU CTR FUCKS ARE ALL
GOING
TO
H A N G

Well trump leads with independents so...

princeton study showed president had no effect.
get thee gone leaf

I thought early voting in Florida started 10 days before the election?

poll numbers doesn't equal acutal results

im not even a CTR shill, i voted for trump in a blue state, im just stating the obvious that there's still too much uncertaintity before you go bananas

Yeah dude the election is in 10 days where have you been?

Floridian here
Tampa specifically.
I see pro-trump and anti-hillary bumper stickers and signs all over the place.
I rarely see anything pro-hillary here. There's more Bernie bumper stickers than Clinton

NOICE

You will be hanged for Kek
SHADILAY

Fuck off I'm not even here to destroy you right now. I was testing something.

what does that mean?

When was the last time Trump wasn't winning among Independents in any polls?

For What you're saying to be true, the polls would have to be wrong by like 30 points.

>started at a bottoming out

strawpoll.de/e58x467

Good night bro

stop ignoring the truth you autist
your most beloved nigger is a utter failure.

>tripshit

I support Trump but I'm not ready to make a leap of faith on who voted for who yet

I thought they couldn't report votes until the election's over.

if civil war breaks out im hunting ctr staff

What did it look like for the eight years prior to that?

you are welcome

lol hey buddy check it out i got it.

Central Florida here.

It's pretty mixed here, but overall, I see more Trump signs and gear over Hillary.

Don't get me wrong, it's still mostly liberal, especially with the women and 'ricans, but I see a new wave of college-aged males switching parties planning to vote for Trump

And this is a "liberal as fuck" county. So yeah, Trump is pretty much slated to win Florida.

>49% trump
>29% clinton
>before the deploreables/fainting

>a bunch of people lose their jobs during an economic crisis
>they get them back in the following years
ALL HAIL KING OBONGO

Pretty shit lol the entire Bush economy only created 1 million jobs.

Obama 11 million.
Clinton 23 million.

If you want a job you vote for Democrats.

If you want to crash the economy, you vote Republican.

How do they elect republican governors but democratic presidents?

How long does early voting last? Is he confirmed to win the majority of early votes, or is it possible that later early votes will give Clinton the win?

I go to UCF and its weird. Lots of Trump, MAGA and build that wall graffiti over campus, and on the primary voting day a few months ago like half of the kids in my history classes were wearing republican stickers/shirts for both Cruz and Trump.

leaf nigger lover die

you don't get to chop one job into two jobs and call it job creation.

That shit ain't going to be just a LANDSLIDE.
IT WILL BE A FUCKING RAPE

Yeah I believe that independents support Trump in greater numbers than Clinton. I'm just not ready to automatically assume that Trump has won Florida already. Hillary is so corrupt that I'm sure she has tricks up here sleeve in order to (((adjust))) her number of voters. Soros is desperate to get her in the white house and has billions to blow on doing it.

Yeah Republicans crash the economy and Democrats fix it.

We get it.

>If you want a job vote Democrats
>Meanwhile going off the BLS figures Obama presided over some of the highest unemployment rates we've seen in decades from 2009-2013

Holy shit that is brutal. If the regular voting is even close to that it'll be a landslide.

checked flag

It's almost like people vote more conservative when times are tough because they know who's going to actually get shit done...

Gee I wonder what happened in 2008/2009. Oh right the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression.

What's the unemployment rate now after 8 years of glorious Obama?

Yeah, basically what I was referring too. It is fucking weird, because we're also flooded with SJW's down here.

But, outside of the UCF area, Pine Hills, South and East Orlando, there are heavier concentrations of liberals, especially of Puerto Rican or Black descent. Almost all women though. Or at least the vast majority.

>"If bad things happen during a democratic presidency it's not the Dem's fault"
>"If good things happen during a democratic presidency it's entirely the Dem's doing"
Wait a minute you're that faggot fucking Obama fellating leaf troll aren't you?
Yeah I think we're done here

Can't we all agree that the president shouldn't be a person whose statements are 99% lies?

You got it the other way around. People vote for Democrats to clean up the mess after Republicans crash the economy. You really think times were tough in November 2000 when the original alt right retard, Dubya Bush got elected? America was on top of the world.

Times were tough in 2008 and that's why America elected Barack Hussein Obama. To clean up the mess you right wing retards always create.

Oi user, what's this?

>Politifact
>Clinton has the highest rate of truth
Hot damn

This, This kills the leaf.

lets dispel this fiction that Obama was a positive thing

>Unemployment rate is still shit
>No problem, let's just change the rules which constitute "Employment" and "Unemployment"
>"Unemployment" drops drastically
>4 more years! 4 more years!

You're right... the polls don't take the monster vote into consideration... that's why Trump will win in a landslide.

>left wing retards

>(((Independent fact checking)))

This is ballot requests, not votes cast, but statistically almost all absentee ballot requests are returned so it's still pretty good news.

>savage

This. Labor participation rate is what anyone with a real argument would be quoting

Lol you fucking moron. Obama never changed the way unemployment is calculated. Right wing retards tried to change it for political purposes because they're degenerates.

all measures from U3 to U6 plummeted under Obama.

Go breathe your air.

lol. they're too easy.

did you see my screenshot?

>thinks 80 year old grandmas are unemployed.

Fuck you're retarded.

I like that 15 degree camera angle

WHAT THE FUCK?

WHY DON'T YOU WANT FREE SHIT, FLORIDA?

keep ignoring me leaf
I know the truth hurts.

Guaranteed you're so fucking retarded you don't even know what U4 measures.

Seriously how mentally handicapped do you have to be to think the LFPR is a measure of unemployment?

Are you like 12? Were you not alive in the year 2000? I'll take Dot Com Bubble for $500, Alex! Pic related, GDP growth during the early 2000s.

fox news tier graphs

Wtf does student loans in unadjusted dollars since the 1940s haev to do with Obama?

i did. This guys will post just anything to badmouth their country so they can throw a stone at the black president

If they purposely take more "eh.. probably not."-tier statements from those on the right and more "ok, sure"-tier statements from the left, that still proves that the right lies way more.

this skype actually thinks trading country integrity for sheckels is a good idea

This means nothing.

Hillary can lose Florida and still win.

Drumpf is FINISHED.

How the fuck was Dubya 'alt-right' you fucking moron? Policy wise he was a dream liberal President - high spending, massively expanding government power and welfare programs.

But he had an (R) next to his name so that automatically makes him LITERALLY HITLER.

HANG EVERY CUNT FACED SHILL THEN USE THEM TO MAKE SOAP AND LAMPSHADES

Look what we get under his leadership you deluded cuck

>not realizing data manipulation is common when governments dont want to admit wrongdoing

LEAF

So it's 43% R, 37% D, and 17% I

>what are early grandpa votes
>implying hordes of lazy hispanics won't turn out on Election Day to shill for hill

>drops like a rock after trayvon/ferguson

NOOO!!
IT WAS MY TURN
WHY ISN'T THE ENTIRE COUNTRY VOTING FOR ME?!

a stable economy?

>REP ~120,000 more votes than DEM
Wait, but why does IND have 347k votes? Is that Gary Johnson's share of the vote? Fuck, that's well over 15%.

>November 2000
>Unemployment rate 3.9%

GET A LOAD OF THESE FUCKING RIGHT WING RETARDS CLAIMING BUSH WAS ELECTED CAUSE TIMES WERE TOUGH

AHAHAHAHAH

LOL so sad you must be, you cuck

I Love my floridian state!

so he is winning like +10% within early votes lm ao?

Those are ballots requested by party registration, not votes cast. Also I'm going to take a guess that the libertarians are grouped in with "other."

>Leaf shill derailing an election thread

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

You're not looking too good Hillary. Better rest up

Yeah they hate America. Seriously that retard didn't even know the GDP formula. Lol government spending is one of the key components.

These retards man.. unreal.

Btw I don't even really wanna tell them but this Florida thing.. they're comparing only absentee ballots this year (which always favor Republicans because of fraud) to ALL early voting in 2012.

They're retards.

It's just voter registration. BTW that means Trump is actually winning even harder since he wins with independents.

>tfw I live in shitty NY
>tfw I've never had a Pub sub

really makes you think

That would disqualify Hillary.

Actually I'm done here. I was just testing something. You could have ignored it you whiny bitch.

>buzzwords

Your tears will be delicious on Election Day.

No SURVIVORS!

i dont think you know what absantee ballot means :D

>Btw I don't even really wanna tell them but this Florida thing.. they're comparing only absentee ballots this year (which always favor Republicans because of fraud) to ALL early voting in 2012.
Let them taste their own "victories". It will be sweter for us when Hillary wins to taste rwr tears

Good night bro

>I was just testing something...
>...everyday until you like it

Oh I know. It'll be that much better.

Watch Trump sabotage himself at the 1st debate.

Gnight. see you around.

>Job creation
What are they meaning with "Job"???

If you create slave jobs than you create only shit.

How many real Jobs (A Job which secures a family) were destroyed to create these "Jobs".

If this are slave Jobs or welfare Jobs, than they are only showing how bad the government is.

you can see i took a 2 week break from you retards this month. ya i was testing that graph for reddit but i screwed it up.

>EVERY single day

rekt

>every single day

I was off for 20 days.

He's literally losing right now in Florida.

>Voted Vote-by-Mail

Republican 13

Democrat 22

No Party 4

We also have no idea who voted what, it just measures what party the people who voted are affiliated with.

If this argument was the case, then the drop would have followed immediately after Obama became president.

FUCK OFF TO YOUR OWN THREAD CUNT FACE INSTEAD OF DERAILING THIS ONE

COMPREHEND?

bwahahaha, trying too hard?

>...with SLIGHT breaks

You haven't lived user until you eat a pub sub

>being this mad

What was the first thing I said here retard?

>Fuck off I'm not even here to destroy you right now. I was testing something.
Here check this one. It's a classic.

yes i am fucking mad even the Nazis on this board had the common decency to not derail election threads but not you oh great faggot leaf think you are above us all.

Just watch Hill the shill here:

Who would ever vote for such a person? She needs a neurologic exam.

but you lied :^)

>aug 25-27
>aug 14-17
>weeks

Goddam this is cringe. Its like she's trying her best impression at a Marco/Trump impression. She's a very odd woman, her health must be in the shit.

>tfw in Florida
>tfw just resigned up to get a mail in ballot because it expired
>tfw independent and always voted third party
>tfw this election I am voting Trump.

lmao, conveniently selecting the start date to hide how we haven't even recovered from all the lost jobs.

Five percent unemployment with the most generous of measures is still way above the economic baseline.

you can vote early in the US?

Clearly a huge gap in Sept.

Trump is going to fucking do it.. isn't he? I thought a man could only dream.

Why is Hillary against my right to work? This doesn't make sense.

We need to make America great again, I hope he protects our right to work.

yes, its a scam designed to elect democrats

Five percent unemployment using the same fucking measure for decades you fucktard.

The chart stars with Obama' presidency fuckwad.

Florida is rigged and will go to the highest bidder 9 times out of 10

t. le high level insider whose family is deeply connected with the voting system in Florida

record number of people leaving the labor force

Yup

Five percent unemployment is still higher than the usual US unemployment rate when the economy is doing well.

>stars with Obama' presidency
Whatever, leaf google.

You are essentially saying Obama cannot recover us from the 2007 crisis, being impotent because he has not restored US economic activity to where it traditionally has been.

You even go further to suggest this is a good thing! What a desperate libcuck.

same price as subway, tenfold increase in quality

Based Satan, straight out of Canuckistan.

Glad to see you putting your undesirables in your place.

Some of you leafs are alright. You are personally forgiven for the wasted get this month.

thats me wtf how did you find that

beta uprising almost happened in Orlando a few weeks ago. Was shopping at publix and noticed that the deli was out of chicken tenders. Some kid walked up to the counter and asked if they had any more tenders left and the employee said that it would be a few more minutes. The kid looked visibly shaken but he had to leave because the grocery shuttle had arrived and it would of been another 45 minutes wait. On the shuttle I honestly thought the kid might of pulled out a gun and shot me because I had gotten some tendies before they ran out.

>5%
That doesnt factor in work force participation, which is the lowest since the 60s. Actual unemployment is around 20%

Yeah. Baby boomers retiring.

LOL WHO THE FUCK DID YOU THINK WAS LEAVING THE LABOR FORCE YOU RETARD?

>sep 8-16
t-technically

Job openings at all time highs. Right wing retard Trump voters still can't get a fucking job.

Publix subs vs. Wawa subs

Which are better?

>which is the lowest since the 60s. Actual unemployment is around 20%

Wrong.

Why are you right wing retards so fucking autistic that you think my 80 year old grandma is unemployed?

Why are you trying change the definition of the unemployment rate for political purposes? That's fucking degenerate.

nah, obongo just hates googles

Blacks disproportionately left the labor market, with the labor force participation rate for African Americans dropping by 0.3 percentage points to 60.2 percent, the lowest rate since December of 1977. The rate for African American men fell 0.7 percentage points to 65.6 percent, the lowest on record.

>Baby boomers retiring.

here he goes again

the numbers literally do not support the assertion that baby boomers alone cause the losses we see

immigrants entering the country by itself almost covers the workforce losses boomers generate daily

Sep 3 to 23 You're just mad because every time I'm here I fucking destroy you retards.

Can everyone stop replying to the Canadian?

Leave it to an Obama supporter to act like 60% workforce participation is normal. You arent fooling anyone, Leaf

no shit u retard, because everyone is switching from full time to 30 hrs or less, due to obamacare

>one image

already checked the rest

it's sep 8-16

>immigrants entering the country by itself almost covers the workforce losses boomers generate daily

AHAHAHAHA

10,000 boomers retiring everyday.

1 million immigrants a year of which 70% are working age.

You fucking nimrods can't even do math.

You're fucking retards.

7 to 23 Admit you're a filthy, disgusting retarded liar.

You are truly the most cucked, what else could we expect from our bitch.

Unemployment despite 8 years' time to deal with it, blaming Bush for his impotence, and fetishizing the lack of leadership. God have mercy on our bitches, the Canadian people.

keep going

AHAHAHAHA Obamacare has nothing to do with how the BLS calculates full time you fucking nimrod.

Do you retards know anything about your own country?

Obama job creation has been 95% full time.

Holy shit you retards are fucking hopeless I swear.

You have to be defeated and re-educated.

Yeah it's higher now than almost all of American history other than a 25 year period where boomers were in their prime. I'd consider that normal.

Seriously you retards don't even know what a fucking labor force is.

All time high job openings and you useless degenerates still can't get a fucking job.

You're pathetic fucking losers.

Job openings soar to all-time high of 5.9 million in July
marketwatch.com/story/job-openings-soar-to-all-time-high-of-59-million-in-july-2016-09-07

You're the cucked Trumplover who sucks globalist cock all day.

Get triggered bitch.

>100 million full time workers
So the labor participation rate is 30%?? Holy shit thats 30% worse than any estimate Ive ever seen. Way to BTFO yourself

>Trump
>globalist
Is it opposite day?

I'm a trump fan and I'm voting for him, but could someone please explain to me how the early voting system is designed to benefit democrats? Any help would be great, thanks.

>King of Googles unable to restore economy
>Must be defective citizens
Perhaps you might mean... deplorable citizens?

>I can't defend the King Google, so I'll shitpost on Drumpf

:^)

The economy is more than restored. Maybe if you graduated high school, you could participate.

>but could someone please explain to me how the early voting system is designed to benefit democrats?

It lets Americans vote. That's always a problem for Republicans.

hahaha, government math, fulltime is defined as working 40hrs a week or more

in other words
1. you had a full time job (40hrs/week)
2. you lose your full time job, because of obamacare and get two part time jobs
3. Congratulations, you still count as working full time according to government stats

Hiw many more times are you gonna post those percentages instead of dollar amounts you disingenuous shill? I BTFO you last time, do I need to school you on his increased (doubled) standard deductions plan again? Only people who have worked will know what that means, so Im not surprised you forgot

The Democrats in prior elections had increased voter fraction in their favor, in areas that had early voting implemented.

He's fucking botting the same fucking replies the same useless fucking mods too busy fucking around.

Almost like there are part time workers (you didn't know this?), babies, children, elderly, students, stay at home moms, disabled,

You really are completely fucking handicapped aren't you?

You have no fucking clue what a labor force is or what an unemployment rate is.

Lmao dollar index =/= economy. The recently strong dollar is a sign of lack of growth. Fuck you are stupid. You're like a 5 year old who heard about something and now has all these opinions without any basic understanding

BLS has counted full time as 35 hours+ for decades.

Seriously retard why are you so fucking clueless about your own country?

Wtf does Obamacare have to do with how BLS counts part time/full time?

How can you be this fucking stupid?

>30% labor force participation is normal
Lmao maybe in Canada, you broke faggot

but you might, well maybe thats not happening, is there any proof, maybe there is no shift from full time to 2-3x part time? sure is

ei.marketwatch.com//Multimedia/2016/06/08/Photos/MG/MW-EO833_part_t_20160608083737_MG.jpg?uuid=c85b847c-2d75-11e6-9cb6-0015c588dfa6

How am I botting? I'm btfoing.

It's you retards with the same meme replies every time

muh labor force
muh part time
muh real unemployment rate

>The recently strong dollar is a sign of lack of growth.

>grocery shuttle
explain yourself

My problem with Obamacare is that it interferes with continuity of care.

I finally found you leaf. If I wasn't on mobile I'd week you right now. Fucking hold me back anons.

>people still respond to this retarded Canadian every time
when will you learn

Wow this is no where near what the polls have been saying, latest polls shows Hillary up by 4 points in FL. Could this be the Russia election fraud that everyone is talking about?

>thinks babies should be working full time jobs.

You need to be euthanized.

Like I said you have no fucking clue what an unemployment rate is and how it measures unemployment.

For example, let me ask you retard. What does U4 measure? Go ahead I'll wait nimrod.

It is. Theres been no inflation (no growth). You dont even sound like youve taken a basic econ course

>$20,000 unit scale
Kek
>I DON'T WANT MONEY IF OTHER PEOPLE ARE GETTING MORE! WAAAAAAAAA!

A

FUCKING

LEAF

yeah so...?
people who have 2x part time jobs are still counted as full time, you are distracting (35hrs or 40hrs) because u knwo im right, and im shattering your world view before ur eyes lulz (on a phone btw)

You should be tortured to death. Go fuck your fleshlight, livestock.

>Y-y-you must be in high school if you disagree with me!

>Muh stronger dollar!
That doesn't necessarily mean that the economy is "more than restored," my dear cockgobbler-for-hire. You could look at increased unemployment, in the 5% and above range, to easily question such a claim.

Best wishes in your pursuit of raising Canada GDP from the gloryholes. Perhaps you can market yourself in Chinese as well.

Thirty percent
H
I
R
T
Y

P
E
R
C
E
N
T

lol what?

Trump is gunna sabotage himself at the debate.

He doesn't even wanna be prez and you retards worship him.

Lol didn't some fat ass fund a meme campaign to get gullible right wing retards to support Trump?

What a larf

Where were you when Illinois became a swing state?

Literally copy pasting replies from old arse threads and derailing this entire thread in the process.

u sound mad, are u mad bro?

Lmao its every thread with this shit
>everythings fine, the economy is tits!
>posts bad understanding of basic economics
Hes like reverse Zerohedge

> Theres been no inflation

Thinks this is a bad thing.

I enjoy paying $2/gallon tyvm.

4.9% unemployment, low inflation, tons of jobs, big wage gains.

You retards will never be happy.

I would support Trump before I ever support this big pile of shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=0EyoKB3ZHSc

That was a custom reply to your post you filthy paranoid sheepfucker.

Then raise interest rates. The Fed just met and once again kept interest rates near zero. Why? Of everything was fine, interest rates would have gone up by now

>44 posts by this ID

thanks for correcting the records faggot

fucking leaf

those are just ballots provided for vote by mail you fucking retard britbong also fuck all of you idiots who don't know how to read

literally 39 votes total have been counted

This is the Kind of shit he posts when you get under his skin but it is always the same fucking garbage replies and because anons are new fags they think it is actually a debate.

93 million people isn't 4% of the population.

They doctor the stats to make it look a lot better than it is

>Growth in household income by percentile
>2014-2015
I would hope the King Google would have increased our wealth after a massive economic crisis.

>$2/gallon
$1.80 here, fucking leaf. Should I attribute that to the King Google, or hard working people in the petroleum industry that the King Google is working hard to obstruct?

Libcucks, their stupidity is... palpable, as if it has mass.

>STILL RESPONDING
just stop

Lol you fucktards contradict yourselves. They can't raise rates cause the dollar is already overheating. They're worried about it getting too strong. Then you retards will bitch about muh manufacturing. Like I said you fucktards will never be happy.

this is a typical trick use by shills, they pick an arbitrary low point (2014 in this case), compare to a arbitrary high point (2015) and look

omg mah growth
omg look by global temp is increasing
omg look mah home price is incresisng
top kek

from 2008 to 2014 median income went down
statista.com/statistics/200838/median-household-income-in-the-united-states/

so yeah good job, 2015 median income is the same as it was at 2008 at ghe heght of recession lulz

oh its you. The gay guy who is obsessed with me. Please leave me alone I told you I'm not interested.

No, it is you who is BTFO now!

All praise be to . Children from a common mother, too bad the leaf had to be consistently, measurably retarded.

>So brain damaged he blows himself the fuck out again

Thank your president you america hating putin loving piece of shit.

Get behind your country for once in your fucking life.

Only right wing retards get pissed that US median income growth was the largest on record last year.

You fuckers are blinded by hatred for your own country.

That NZ is a gay stalker who is in love with me. How does that hurt me? He caps my posts and puts it beside his gay porn collection.

You arent even making any sense. They arent raising interest rates for the specific stated reason that the economy is lagging and inflation is nonxistent

WHY ARENT I 9000 POINTS AHEAD

MY DAD WAS A SMALL BUSINESS

>Obama's Oil Boom
When the King Google blocks construction of additional oil infrastructure or oil/gas exploration?

More like
>Americans delivering as promised despite the King Google.

>Get behind your country
I love my country, and Americans. The King Google, and the bitch who wants to succeed him? No, I am not in favor of them.

King Google, or "son of a whore" as some foreign leaders call him? He can be your role model.

>median
Here we go again...

Can't actually read a graph can you

LANDU SLIDU

DAT PUTIN AND HIS HACKERS AT IT AGAAIIINNNN

lol you dont like median now?

good, after 8 years, obamas median home income is similar to the levels of the height of recession

as ive said u are a joke

also on your oil pic, obama didnt do shit, he just failed to shut down oil

While President Obama's claim that domestic oil production has increased during each of the four years he has been in office is correct, both the CRS report U.S. Oil Imports and Exports and data from the Energy Information Administration (EIA) show that domestic oil production increased at a similar rate during 2004 to 2008, the last four years of the George W. Bush administration. In other words, the increase in domestic oil production under President Obama is, in reality, a continuation of a trend which began under President Bush.

>median income growth
So the King Google came into power when median income was relative high around $57,000 USD, and now it's several thousand dollars below that. Despite the King Google having 8 years' time and even had Democrat congressional majority in both houses.

Your shitposting is weaksauce. This is like saying "China's growth outpaces everyone" so they must be a first-world country.

The Kiwi shows your intellectual bankruptcy not only is current, but historical as well.

All praise be to Kek and Trump. For giving us an entertaining reality to cope with your mental illness.

>When the King Google blocks construction of additional oil infrastructure or oil/gas exploration?

You mean like Keystone XL which was going to take CANADIAN oil and allow it to compete it with the US?

YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Even when Obama acts in America's interests, you braindead morons oppose him.

You always stand with foreigners against America. ALWAYS.

Republicans crash the economy. Democrats fix it.

How about stop electing Republicans. I get that you love crashing the American economy but it's enough already.

Median income is higher now than when Obama took office.

This is what I mean. You're so fucking retarded, you don't even know when Obama took office. That is how fucking stupid you are.

I'm not kidding. You're clearly an elementary school dropout.

Reminder this cunt is obsessed with Gay porn can't read graphs for shit and doesn't know how many jobs Obama actually created all the while derailing an election thread then crying about getting b&

>CANADIAN oil
Not only has the Wall grown by 10 feet, you have earned extra chromosomes.

Having Americans increase trade with Canada and both nations' increased economic ties is a good thing.

>America's interests
You think it is against America's interest to have greater economic cooperation with Canada? Truly, you are not satisfied with being personally cucked, but desire to see both nations' peoples cucked as well. A massive fetish.

this pathetic autist talking about obsession

>more competition
>bad for consumers
So which oil company do you work for?

you mean where the kiwi clearly edits the posts and I have screenshots of the originals?

You really are gullible retards. No wonder you like Trump.

says the nz sheepfucker who is so obsessed with me that he chases me all over Cred Forums and makes fake collages of my posts, edits them, and adds his gay porn collection

I am registered to vote in CA, how the hell do I register for early voting?

uuughm switching the subject, because we cant deny facts, can we :D

50 years ago - arbitrary starting point
not taking into account bubbles (clinton economy was just a bubble for example)
not taking into account, how long it is until we see economy benefits
not taking into the account, that president doesnt create jobs
not taking into the account,who was in congress

yawn

you need way better than that

>Median income
...is lower now from $57,000 despite the King Google having had the past 8 years to do something about it, as well as having both houses of the Congress being majority Democrat during his regime of terror against Americans.

>Democrat fetishist
Yes, those Democrats who ruin the nation, get us into internecine wars, are anticompetitive, and well, cucks. No thanks.

Nice try. How serendipitous that a fine New Zealand citizen was present to illustrate your moral and intellectual corruption extends into the past as well as the present. Where does the future lie? Back to the gloryholes, leaf.

>HE TAKES SCREENSHOTS OF HIS POSTS
PLEASE I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE AHAHAHHA

Here you go added some more to the collage. I'm sure you will be here in another week posting off topic autistic shit in a thread that has nothing to do with economics and i will screen cap some more.

>Wants Americans in North Dakota to be unemployed to benefit Alberta.

Do you not understand that WCS sells at a discount to America right now because they don't have an export market?

YOU FUCKING NIMROD.

This is what I mean. You fuckers hate your country.

YOU WILL ALWAYS STAND WITH FOREIGNERS OVER AMERICA.

Obama acts in America's interests and you retards hate him for it.

Ive never called anyone a shill since this ctr meme became a thing but, damn leaf, just damn

>obsessed gay nz stalker wants leaf cock but gets rejected

Gotta really hand it to Trump, he's been rallying hard in the battleground states.

I remember this was happening with Romney back in the days. Hell I remember when the actual voting results were coming in and the lack of places like Cali made you guys think Romney was gonna win...I look forward to seeing this place cry again. This time it'll be that much worse since it's everyone's favorite, Trump.

>why does Sheep Shagga keep calling me gay

Now you know.

ya im outta here. this lonely nz creeper is weirding me out. he clearly needs a boyfriend.

>WCS sells at a discount to America
So American consumers get something they want, at a lower price?

>You fuckers hate your own country.
The leafcuck says when American consumers get what goods they want, at a lower price, it's bad for America?

Truly, this one is hazardous to economic well-being of all nations.

I just want to have hope again.

This is some next level shilling. The taps dont get turned off in ND because theres more Canadian supply. The export ban was lifted, dumbass

median income q4 2008 - 55.4k
median income q4 2015 - 56.5k

bwahahahahaha
best recovery ever

by comparison reagan had gdp growth of about 7%

oh, did i mention, it was 7% a year, not total?

it will be fucking glorious

>gets BTFO by 100 anons
>"I-Im out of here. That guys gay!"
Fucking leaf

>oh, did i mention, it was 7% a year, not total?

source

>So American consumers get something they want, at a lower price?

YEAH. BECAUSE OBAMA BLOCKED KEYSTONE.

What does WCS stand for?

His gloryhole fetish.

Citation:
Screencaps of his homosexual statements that influence his economic and political goals, in a manner that is detrimental to civil society.

Not even the same poster, but this is common knowledge. Americas best economic years were those under Reagan and immediately after

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but the election was rigged ;(((((

>WCS sells oil at a discount to Americans
Haha, so the Canadian economy gets cucked by America? Because the Canadian economy effectively is subsidizing American oil consumption?

Yes, this leaf represents Trudeau quite well.

Lol real median household income is way higher now than it was under Reagan.

Lol you retards always focus on JewDP growth.

If you're an unemployed right wing retard, wtf does it matter if there's 2 or 4% GDP growth?

Seriously what is your obsession with Reagan and GDP?

Median income is higher now. Unemployment is lower.

If you want higher GDP growth then Democrats win. Look at the 1960s.

Nice unsourced graph

The problem with the way the government reports job creation is that all jobs are created equal.

If a man loses his full time job, which paid a good wage and had full benefits, and instead takes up three part time jobs they report it as two jobs having being created. Yes technically two more instances of a citizen being employed by another have been created, but the dude working three jobs is worse off. Extrapolate this to the whole country and you get the government reporting that job growth is fine, while loads of people are working a bunch of shitty jobs just to make by.

>hate your own country

Everyone hates Alberta the same way Americans hate California. Horsefucking Muslim voting shits deserved that fire

BC and Saskatchewan also hate the east because they treat us like colonies

Quebec just hates anyone who isn't French

And Toronto is hated around the world

Provinces really don't have much of fuck all in common. Blaming a Canadian for hating Canada is like blaming a European for hating the EU

WHO HERE IS AN INDEPENDENT WHO HAS NEVER BEEN POLLED AND IS VOTING FOR TRUMP?
Floridian independent here. Glad to be a part of that 17%. I answer no polls.

Every time I leave you obsessed creepers cry like little bitches.

sup ucf bro, party at my apartment in towers you're welcome to come

Whatever, look it up if you actually want to learn something. Like I said, the 7% number is common knowledge. You should know this if youre going to talk economics

Good fucking god. Just save this no need to argue with the deranged cunt next time he pops back up and starts sliding thread discussion.

Actually it was the 1960s. DEMOCRATS WIN AGAIN AHAHAHHAHAA

I'm not crying, this is good kek material you fucking sperglord. Why do I get the feeling that you are one of those r/asianmasculinity cucks?

bwahahahah, really? you mean median home income is higher after 30 years of tech and productivity advancment? can anybody believe this guy is for real? i think hes just a troll lulz

Yeah and like I said all you right wing retards and Republicans stood with a foreign country over America. This is what I mean. You're anti-American cucks. That's all you are. Useful idiots who hate your own country. Obama stands for America and you hate him for it.

>party at the towers
HAHAHAH
Freshmen...

That chart isnt accurate at all

The burden of proof is on you bucko.

>Canadian economy

Albertan economy

The rest of us didn't see fuck all from it

It's not my fault that Albertans are like niggers who won the lottery. If they could actually produce something on their own other than selling oil they wouldn't get BTFO every time the oil price went down

I'm honestly sick of subsidizing Canadas shit economy every year with my taxes. We need to leave Canada and soon

>obsessed
>says the canadian who constantly shills for Obama for mere cents a post
>cry
>said the Canadian desperately damage controlling his own 'reputation' on an anonymous forum because his faggotry is so consistent people can spot him immediately

Look how cucked you've been by the globalists. You worship JewDP above all else. What a fucking cuck.

Daytona beach here
My university has people just casually chilling in "Hillary for prison" shirts

Yes it is. 100% accurate. You just got BTFO RETARD.

nice counter argument...

You're not entirely wrong, pic related.

Thing is though, you don't go through the effort of requesting an early ballot if you don't have a pretty fucking strong intention of voting, especially if you're independent.

>Leaf spends so much time on Cred Forums getting BTFO
>walk into voting booth in Nov and make more of an impact than he ever will

LEL

Your fraud emperor floods the country with foreign workers because he hates Americans and you worship him for it.

Could you be more of a bitch?

FGCU Navy vet here.
Mostly bernouts on campus, but Trump signs everywhere.

If there was a Vietnamese basketweaving forum with 100 leafposters and 1 of them was as pathetic and autistic as this guy, would you range ban Canada?

Hey leaf
What was the national debt when Obama entered office?
What is the national debt now?

>66 posts by this id

Impressive

>real median income is higher now than 30 years ago!
This is not exemplary. This is fucking expected throughout history; the positive sum economic activity is expected to produce this.

>you retards always focus on growth
Look at this cuck-fetishist-to-the-next-level, he just blew himself the fuck out, again!

>I'm out
>I'm back because I don't want to upset you
Yes, this is exactly the attitude required of one who sucks at the gloryholes for money. Suck harder and faster, to increase your nation's GDP.

saved

>States anons are retards for focusing on "JewDP growth"
HAHAHA this leaf fucking posts about GDP growth himself! Self-BTFO!

>B-b-but it's anti-American if Americans get what they want for cheaper!
No, it is you who is BTFO, cuck.

you are just all over the place, arent you ;)

i dont care - everyone does it

I've BTFO thousands of right wing retards.

I have the screenshots to prove it.

You don't have 1 example of me ever getting btfo.

All I've ever done is prove right wing retard hatred for America.

Trump's campaign is shitting on America all day and you retards cheer for him because you hate your own country.

Any good news about America and you get triggered.

Exactly (not the same leaf btw)

Obongo created more debt than the rest of the US presidents back to George fucking Washington.

How the fuck does one even do that? Like what was that money being spent on?

CTR operates out of Canada.
Good to know.
68 posts in this thread alone. It's like clockwork.

Oh it is, completely accurate?

You mean the chart you posted that shows Obama had the worst GDP growth of any President ever?

This one:

Literally a fucking leaf.

He gets paid by the post. 20 cents each.

He's hoping to save up and buy a bicycle.

LOL AHAH your own chart shows all full time jobs under Obama and no increase in part time.

THANKS RETARD!

Oh we all have screenshots now leaf.

>Hillary would cause the USA to collapse USSR style
>but trump is the anti American one

And this is why I want independence from Cuckada

>fuckin leaf actually believes this

LOL I have more impact than you. All your shilling is for nothing!

No he didn't.

You're confused.

Reagan spent more than all presidents before him combined. Not Obama.

Fuck you bucktooths really need to go back to elementary school. I'm not kidding.

Literally everyone ik who works normal service jobs got fired or told they can only work 30 hours after Obamacare because employers cant afford full time employees anymore.

Go fuck yourself

I think the word your looking for is autistic. Seriously thought this leaf is the absolute worst person on this boad, needs package bomb delivered to his home because a ban just won't cut it

>sep 12-14
lying son of bitch

study Scott Adams , shill, and you will see nobody gives a fuck about whose lying or not, Hilary or Trump. It comes down to how they make us feel, you dumb fucking bastard dictionary why we every day and you just sit there, one loss after the other, dumbfounded as to why your getting rekt

He paid off campaign donors.
He paid off Democrat politicians running shell companies to enrich themselves.
He paid off foreign countries (see the $1.7B to Iran)
The last time the US carried no national debt was 1835 under Andrew Jackson.

>Leaf shitposting about US politics

I hope not all of us Leafs are this retarded. hot damn.

I like this guy, not all of us are retarded like the aforementioned Leaf.

no it doesn't

Guy 1:
>The sky is red
>The ocean is pink
>Cats are dogs
>Blacks are not more criminal
>I am a guy

Guy 2:
>The sky is blue
>The ocean is blue
>Cats are not dogs
>Blacks are more criminal
>I am a guy

Politifact:
Guy 1:
>I am a guy.
True!
Guy 1 = 100% truthful

Guy 2:
>Blacks are more criminal
Misleading, they are only more criminal because they are more poor and the whitey be keeping them doing.
Guy 2 = 100% liar

>this thread is nothing but unsourced graphs and diagrams haha look see im right :^) my graph says so!!!

It's almost like I'm on facebook.

To be fair what else are the Albertans and Ontarians going to do for work? Not like they'd actually build something or any other real job

Debt was $9 trillion when Obama took office. Now its $19 trillion. These are facts.

That's not total public debt. That's percent change. Pay attention

You seem to have the ability to think logically. Immigrate to America to help Make America Great Again! Or, you can try to do so at home, but the fraction of neon-colored-hair-obese-females seems greater up north.

I wouldn't stop at range banning. I'd Built The Wall.

>You right-wing-cucks focus too much on JewDP Growth!
>proceeds to fellate Democrats based on GDP growth

see and Self-BTFO, is this a new meme? The Canadian government must reform its education system solely based on this leaf's palpable ignorance.

>strawpoll.de/e58x467
holy shit this fucking leaf

weve been through this leaf
people are losing full time jobs due to obamacare, getting 2 or 3 part time jobs, and still being counted as full time, because in total they work over 35 hours a week

Democrats were projected to outvote Republicans, you're BTFO.

>my opinion must be reality, Cred Forums BTFO

I think you gave me and every household on my street brain cancer. Please fuck off, go take a walk down church street to get railed by hiv-positive trannies or someshit. Just don't take your anal PMS out on us here.

Right and BCs vote totally matters in Canadian elections

Shouldn't you be taking selfies right now Justin?

>Debt was $9 trillion when Obama took office.

Wrong. You're a retard.

This is what I mean. You don't even know basic fucking facts. Please go back to elementary school.

How can all of you be this fucking stupid?

>55 posts by this id

you know how I know you're getting paid for this?

What if all the shitty leaf posters are libtards trying to get the rest of us Cred Forums-abiding canadian banned from the only place we can organize a resistance?

Sorry Leaf, time to kys now
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/01/07/the-story-behind-obama-and-the-national-debt-in-7-charts/

this dude is just a prolific Obama dick sucking shitposter, it is pretty incredible. i hope he gets paid, otherwise it's just sad

We've been through this you stupid fucking retard.

LET'S TRY THIS ONE MORE TIME.

DO YOU HAVE ANY FACTUAL EVIDENCE TO BACKUP YOUR CLAIM OF AN EXPLOSION IN PART TIME JOBS UNDER OBAMA?

SHOW ME A CHART.

INB4 YOU FUCKING FAIL BECAUSE YOU DON'T.

BTFO

GOOD NIGHT RETARDS

>Reagan spent more
...and he also defeated the USSR.

King Google has increased the federal debt dramatically, and we still haven't recovered economically. We have increased the financial burden on future Americans, and ourselves, due to King Google's regime of terror.

>as soon as it checks out

holy fucking shit you ctr shills SERIOUSLY are pathetic as fuck

Yes, moose futures and the maple syrup reserve are looking good. Meanwhile, back here in reality we have record debt, record government tax revenue and millions of people who've given up looking for work and resigned themselves to living on handouts.

But don't let that get in the way of your sad little lumberjack dance.

That's only in the east

I really want to see if I can separate my province from Canada brexit style and reverse the bullshit that has already infiltrated us like Britain is beginning to do

I would definitely push being a trading partner and ally of a trump America though.

Yeah the debt wasn't 9T when Obama took office.

How fucking retarded are you?

>Calling someone a retard for having "incorrect facts" without providing any source to prove whether either of you were right or wrong

Resistance? Count me in.

>140 million person workforce
>sub 50% labor participation
Hahahahahahah BTFO yourself AGAIN

Holy shit leaf stop being a google.

Spooky

You're missing the point CTR, this early voting shit in Florida always, ALWAYS goes for the Democrats.

Oh by the way the provinces control education not the federal government. That's why some provinces are like this other poster and others are more based.

Ontario literally teaches the kids how to have gay sex. Guess which province this other poster is probably from

Trump is gonna win Florida if 2012 is any indication. Romney only lost by less than percent, but tied Obummer in independents. Trump is up huge with independents, so you do the math.

i see only memes in the future

>shitting on his own country like a retard because he doesn't know what a labor force is, what an unemployment rate is

You think babies need jobs. You're fucking handicapped.

What does U4 measure?

Probably

Resistance? I'm down for that so long as the east doesn't rule the new Canada as well. BC reporting in which province you operating from?

I would be happy to supply you with arms.

Why? God damn. I mean, sure, I hope they teach children that having gay sex increases your probability of having HIV and other illnesses.

>destroy you
>leaf
kek, bend over shit for brains

Other Leaf, BC reporting in.

See campaignlifecoalition.com/index.php?p=Sex_Ed_Curriculum

Not a mainstream source but you can dig deeper if you wish and find out that it's right

>resistance

We need to form a nationalist part and get us a mouth piece.

Target provincial and municipal election first in the time before the federal election. Ontario is having an election soon, but BC would be easier to unite against harmful multiculti.

Also, to defeat our enemies, we need to learn their tactics. That means reading up on their manuscripts. Saul 'Disciple of the Devil' Alinsky is the embodiment of cultural marxism, but we can use 'Rules for Radicals' to our advantage.
..hell, we have been without realizing it. (By 'we' I mean Cred Forums, 2+6chan, the alt-right, etc).

What do you think? Will you join in our struggle? Do you see a life beyond the barricade?

Amazing how this cockgobbler for hire BTFOs himself uniformly.

Start with this tidbit:
>Stop focusing on JewDP growth!

Then see this: >If you want higher GDP growth... Democrats win.

And it doesn't stop there: >uses chart illustrating GDP growth as evidence

Truly, blowing himself the fuck out.

What's wrong, libcuck? Are they replacing the carpet at the gloryholes finally, for your knees?

Hell yeah another BC bro

Reporting from Vancouver currently but I do tend to move around BC quite a bit. Dad lives in the Rockies and I have a few arms stored with him in case SHTF ever

I'm an Ontariofag. I'm based outside Toronto, luckily. Fuck that place.

>implying that my own city isn't a wretch hive of cucks and faggotry

If you care so much about GDP growth then Democrats win.

You retards wanna go back to the 80s so I go back to the 60s. Even when we play by your retard rules, I still win.

BC would be much easier

1. We aren't really multiracial if anything just a dual culture of mostly white with Asians. We actually tend to dislike the rest

2. Both our parties are crap. BCers would welcome almost any 3rd party with a chance of winning

3. Even though quite a few people don't mind Asians we haven't gone full on SJW leftist especially compared with the east

The problem is our election is too close to really get a party set up this cycle. If someone knows how to establish one properly I'd would be down to help

Wow, much poutine, such tidbits.

Hope you aren't playing at being an economist, I need to short Canadian Tire...

Attaching the participation rate for you, cluestick: it's not meant to go down...

It's jobs and wages that matter a lot more than JewDP growth.

>states one must be retarded to focus on GDP growth as a useful measure
>proceeds to focus on GDP growth as evidence that democrat wins

If they have shut down the gloryholes to replace the stiff carpet, all you have to do is buy kneepads. You will make more money than shilling.

I'm sad that I must tell you this, but based on the content of your writing, it makes sense you cannot identify the best use of your time.

>k: it's not meant to go down...

LOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHA

It's going down because of boomers retiring and more students.

Why the fuck did you think it was falling you fucking nimrod?

Seriously wtf is your retard conspiracy?

Can we please go back to literally any time other than this? Im sick of working 9 months out of the year cause illegals take my work at a third the price and Obamacare costs me my tax return

I just fucking explained it you autistic retard.

If you care so much about GDP growth then Democrats win.

You retards wanna go back to the 80s so I go back to the 60s. Even when we play by your retard rules, I still win.

Even focusing on solely jobs or wages is inaccurate. The economy is too complex to use a few variables to determine the health of the whole.

Maybe if they spent less resources teaching you how to fist yourself in public education, you would have a more nuanced understanding of reality.

More practically, it will serve you well to buy kneepads.

Leaf would have you believe there are a lot of black folks retiring - but then he is a Canadian Tree Troll

Then why did the Fed quote it as a reason to not raise rates from zero?

Don't worry Trump is gunna flood the country with more of his beloved foreign workers.

Sadly I cannot help directly in that matter other than to share this:

elections.bc.ca/docs/guidebooks/408 - Political Party Guide to Registration.pdf

>more students
So when young people have the choice of working or staying in school, they are not working, according to you.

It could be that the available jobs are shit-tier.

>posts that JewDP growth is useless ( )

>proceeds to use JewDP growth to support his position () and ()

lmao, she's so impersonable it's almost kinda qt, she's gotta be legit autistic

Wtf? Lmao getting desperate?

Nice, you got butt-fucked and didn't even notice. You're drooling on your keyboard again lil' Pierre....

1. Interest rates aren't zero.

2. The fed knows what the labor force is.

They're not retards like Trump who thinks the unemployment rate is 40%.

Just out of curiosity, what do you think about Trudeau's effect on your economy, cucked leaf?

>thinks higher high school graduation rates is a bad thing.

Hey right wing retard, I get that you're an elementary school dropout but I have bad news for you, the days where you drop out of school at 10 (in your case) or 16 and join the labor force are over.

Dude. .5 is close enough to zero. If the economy were healthy, they wouldn't have cited it every time they choose to leave rates untouched

>thinks taking 5-6 years or more for a 4 year degree is good.
No, cuck, it is you who is BTFO!

They don't cite the lfpr. It's funny because they actually cited Brexit, which you retards cheered, and the strength of the USD which you retards should be happy about.

I cannot stress this enough.

Job openings are at all time highs.

Job openings soar to all-time high of 5.9 million in July

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU USELESS, UNEDUCATED, RIGHT WING RETARDS STILL NOT FIND EVEN AN ENTRY LEVEL JOB?

BECAUSE YOU'RE PATHETIC LOSERS.

Weak weak weak, c'mon, up your bantz mate, you're trying to play in the big leagues here and you're not making the cut.

Even Hillary is critical of Obama's 'recovery'

>making the deplorables argument
( ( ( CTR ) ) ) at its finest.

VOTE TRUMP!
Or you could get more of this:

No, theyve been citing a poor economy and lack of growth for a long time now. They may have blamed this time on Brexit, but what about the last dozen meetings?

Also, job openings have little to do with labor force participation. The point is that its easier to not have a job under Obama. We need work search requirements reinstated on welfare. I know you're a shill and dont care, but whatever.

If we had a healthy economy, interest rates would not be zero

Do you like to put on womens clothing and hang around in bars? Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just a bit stereotypically Canadian

And you are cute, even if a little moose-like.