Let's talk about this. My friend shared this with me on Facebook, and I'm not sure how to respond to it. Any ideas?

Let's talk about this. My friend shared this with me on Facebook, and I'm not sure how to respond to it. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/09/whites-go-back-europe-california-hispanic-state-said-founder-judge-curiels-group/
wnd.com/2016/06/trump-u-judges-group-tied-to-national-council-of-laraza/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/07/report-trump-university-judge-linked-group-calls-boycott-trumps-businesses/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/hillary-clinton-attacks-donald-trump-unsealed-documents-trump-university-lawsuit-scam-preyed-families/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

respond by asking him what is objectively wron with any of that?

when forced to explain the fundamental benefits of diversity in a non tautological manner most leftists shit the bed because they know they're intellectually bankrupt

>no mexicans, black people or dogs allowed in movie theaters
Why is this bad exactly...?

tell him that sounds like paradise.

I wish we could have segregation back.

This would actually be good though.

Tell him that BLM is literally arguing for black cops and black judges in black towns

SMDHTBQH, your friend is an idiot

The "Le Drumf is a racist" meme.

The judge was hispanic, not white, and more importantly, was literally part of La Raza

Securing the border is not racism, and the vast majority of hispanics in america are in this country legally. More importantly, even if they WEREN'T, racial diversity is no reason to tolerate illegal migration.

Trump never called for segregation of social services and commerce. You know who has? Black Lives Matter.

Blacks actually want their own representation. So do Latinos.

There's article out there about minorities wanting to exclude whites from various places. All other races are ethnocentric. So, right now, he's actually projecting the new left's attitude on Trump.

The mexican judge is a member of "la raza" "the race" and it was a very clear conflict of interest that corrupt faggots pretended was racism.

Don't modern blacks want segregation and no-whitey spaces? They'll love this.

Point out how liberals are pushing for segregation in colleges

Tell him Trump doesn't have to endorse that, BLM already WANTS segregation.

>La Raza

Isnt this what liberals want? Black policing blacks, Mexicans in their own areas and so forth.

>grouping dogs with shitskins

you dont. you wont convert people, you'll just cause stupid drama.

how come so many politically inclined americans cant just keep their views to themselves? every nook and cranny of the internet has assholes trying to flex their political muscles and show everyone how right they are.

just shut the fuck up and vote. parties aren't for your trump/hillary ass talk.

You'll be happy to hear that not only is it coming back, but liberals and minorities are actively pushing for it, with "safe spaces" and "cultural appropriation"

tell him why does he take everything he sees for granted instead of thinking if it is right or not
he said that the judge being mexican was unfair because there was a bias and he was right

right, they just want white people to pay for everything.

Looks like a pretty good America to me

hah

it isn't trump going around asking for special safe spaces to be made just for people of a particular race at college after college

SJWs want the same thing ironically.

Usually with a strawman comic the artist tries to depict the "crazy" decisions as terrible.

But the white people look very happy in the last panel. Even the minorities don't look too put out.

This guy needs to go back to indoctrination camp.

Go listen to the daily shoah and argue in favor of segregation.

Ask him is he has any criticism of Trump's policies or if he's just going to continue to beat the dead horse of "Trump is a racist".

Either he's familiar with Trump's policies and you can have a good debate or he has no clue and you can force him to educate himself.

Well it aint El Razo

Checked

Pretty much this

>I'm not sure how to respond to it.

Just link to a Black Lives Matter article asking for all the same shit and point out that everyone agrees it's for the best.

>no colored
>no mexicans
>no dogs

>implying the white man's best friend wouldn't be allowed everywhere

Niggers and other non-whites are the only ones who hate animals, senpai.

You cant. Fascists lose. welcome to the 21st century. Now wake up neo. Only 1 human race.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

??? The Democratic welfare state is what causes economic segregation. This comic is literally retarded and extrapolates a whole bunch of dumbness from one quote.

The conflict of interest was the apparent racism of the judge. Of course the inverse had to be MSM memed to protect the judge.

also this ^^^^, and black only college residences too

Pic related.

El Rato?

but this is what BLM is advocating... we currently have segregated spaces and classes on college campus'. Trump has never come out and said he's going to do any of this.

Another case of democratic projection

>saw this on fb
>what do you guys think
sage and hide
Actual Hillary docs released
here

Por un Ratón

Blacks are the ones pushing for segregation in 2016. I say let them have it, 75 years after Jim Crow and we just can't hack it, time to go back.

Typicla liberal argument, wasnt romney gonna enslave the blacks?

Same with mccain.

People who believe this shit dont deserve air

Is this the biggest strawman to come out of the campaign so far?

>Trump is going to make safe spaces for blacks.
Mention the University of Connecticut black dormitory as well.

>googles always cry how white judges isn't fair to them
>but they against to have google judges for googles
etc. I don't see how this could be bad if googles themselves wanted it.

But it's the left that's trying to segregate the population by introducing racially segregated "safe spaces" for black people only. It's the left that obsesses over race. It's the left that practices racism through their extreme hatred of white people which has mainstream acceptance in the media. It's the left that demands black teachers, black doctors, black judges and black cops. It's the left that forces affirmative action, thereby supporting institutionalized racism against whites and Asians.

>implying googles don't want segregation.

well, you have a beta-male friend, and you have 2 options.

1: take controll and tell him that he's a fag. Show dominance before its too late and you become a loser like him.

2: Go suck some cucks and get Your future girlfriend refreshments while she fucks her "just a friend".

That's more like BLM than Trump.

edit the comic. change "from indiana" to "member of La Raza" stuff like that. just overwrite the propaganda with facts

They are already pushing segregation in college campuses, why not go full on with it?

Us whiteys want safe spaces too.

Safe from niggers.

Funny how all the black neighborhoods look like the one depicted anyway.

That last slide looks pretty appealing actually. Look how happy all normal people are!

Maybe you can finally go to a movie with out some uppity negro kids yelling through it.

Send him this

youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

The only correct course of action is to troll him with even more extreme views. Don't apologize. Don't make excuses. America doesn't win anymore.

>Mexican staring right at the dude
>sucker punching him right in the face
>breaks his nose
>dude gets pissed off and hits back
>somehow he's in the wrong

Is this what leftists literally believe? Have they become Christcucks all of a sudden? "Turn the other cheek" seems to be their creed at this point. Let everyone and anyone walk all over you, rape you, rob you, kill you, anything is fine as long as it proves you aren't racist.

Just pull up every example of how it's the left demanding segregation

>safe spaces
>only black police in black neighborhoods
>privilege this, privilege that

You can probably find dozens of examples by lurking Cred Forums for 15 minutes

Looks like UK to me.

Hispanic isn't a race, fuck off nordicist scum

>judge is white because he's from Indiana
>judge legally and openly supports a Mexican supremacy group that is pro illegal immigration
>Trump thinks this might be a problem
>people get asshurt about this
WEW LAD

It's a dumb comic. No one thinks that's actually what would happen.

At what point do we just say "fuck It" and embrace this fascist caricature? Backing up and appeasing the leftists will only go so far.

When will we reply "Yep, I'm a white nationalist and your depiction of a white country gives me a powerful erection"

You would be amazed

Googles want to be segregated.
But when they are and given their own kind as police, judges, politicians, and president you end up with Chicago.

But isn't this literally what the googles want? They are always complaining about white people policing and judging them, let them police and judge themselves.

Don't a lot of googles ask for google judges because they think a white one will give them the hardest sentence?

sounds great

Weren't BLM recently calling for police, judges, and administrators of their own colour?

>My friend shared this with me on Facebook, and I'm not sure how to respond to it.

tell him you really in love with totally disconnected from reality cartoons,
and ask him to send you more if he finds

I thought the left was in favor of segregation? Isn't that why they're against cultural appropriation?

tell him about the article where libs called a segregated school a 'safe space'

I don't remember if it was actually a school tho

Look how unhappy all those googles are being surrounded by other googles.

That "Indianian" judge is apart of a group that not only endorsed Clinton but wants to cede the American southwest to Mexico.

Also Trump never lived in a segregated society, this assumptions on what type of society he wants is ridiculous.

Also point out that BLM wants blacks segregated from whites.

What is it like to live a completely fact free existence?

Uh what kind of aneurysm made you go on this kind of tangent with Trump's policies. If anyone is pushing segregation it's the left.

>From Indiana

Oh, so you "don't see skin color"?

You're ignoring his lived experiences as the son of Mexican immigrants?

You think just because he was born in America he had the same rights and privileges as you, honky?

smdh

Also, how dare you deny minorities their right to safe spaces in this white supremacist society?

You make me sick, OP.

"one post by this ID"

Yeah, you're so interested in discussing ideas, OP

Despite how great this really would be, Trump doesn't want to do any of this.

What is it like to throw around accusations like that in a cheap attempt to shut arguments down?

Doesn't work anymore cuck

lol they look Irish and Scottish

Tell him Hillary is the one that supports Black Lives Matter, which is a genuine prosegregation movement.

Read these articles:

breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/09/whites-go-back-europe-california-hispanic-state-said-founder-judge-curiels-group/

wnd.com/2016/06/trump-u-judges-group-tied-to-national-council-of-laraza/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/07/report-trump-university-judge-linked-group-calls-boycott-trumps-businesses/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/hillary-clinton-attacks-donald-trump-unsealed-documents-trump-university-lawsuit-scam-preyed-families/

The suing law firm and the judge have clear conflict of interest, demonstrated bias, political motives and no expectation of fair justice.

I feel like it needs to be common knowledge by now that leftism essentially replaced christianity as a cucked moral ideology for weak willed faggots to follow.

So safe spaces?

Honestly the whole "Trump said the judge can't do his job cause he's Mexican - textbook racism!" thing is so fucking infuriating.

Like those people KNOW what Trump meant. He's building a wall which isn't a popular move with Mexico at all. The judge is a Mexican. There is a conflict of interest here.
Every single faggot who complains about this knows it. They see the conflict of interest. But no, they pretend to be fucking dense and they act willfully stupid just so they can pretend like YES, DONALD TRUMP DID JUST INSULT A JUDGE CAUSE HE'S MEXICAN!

I really hate this shit, because you know they know it. They know he's right. They just chose to ignore it.

but progressive blacks want segregation.

Damn dude

It doesn't rise to the level of legal conflict of interest, in large part due to the fact that Trump's campaign didn't start until after the lawsuit.

If anyone being sued could create conflicts of interest against the judge by "insulting his heritage" or the like after realizing the suit wasn't going in their favor, lawsuits would never get resolved.

Point out the strawman and move along.

Life was easier for the googles during segregation. Now they're suffering because libtards want to treat them like humans but they can't act like humans.

There's nothing to say, Trump's a complete fucking imbecile, his idea to try to win over blacks was to propose national stop and frisk.

Just tell the truth, it's a protest vote.

And if it's not, then you're a retard and it doesn't matter what you say because it's always going to be stupid.

The mexican judge had a history with la raza ffs. Should be disqualified from being a judge, period

Well you dumb nigger Trump wasn't talking about building a wall between Mexico and the US before his campaign either, which is exactly what creates the conflict of interest in the first place.

You can't expect someone to be a judge on a case who personally resents one of the parties. It just doesn't work like that in any setting.

The leaf strikes again
Can't wait till Canada has to cut internet services to manage their debt

tell him youll vote for hillary cause trump is a fascist

This isn't an exaggeration or a straw man.

When conservative cucks cry how they want their America back, this is the shit they want.

Tell them that he creates safe spaces for googles, there's nothing wrong with it.

Niether is Mexican.

They aren't indigenous people either. We can just call them mongrels if you like.

The point is, if you allowed post hoc recusals for that sort of reason, any jerkoff who's about to lose a case will just start insulting the judge's mother to try to force him to recuse. It makes no sense for the legal system to reward the defendant of a case for creating a conflict of interest after the suit is underway.

Looks like a perfect America.

Is he saying that non whites cannot achieve all the things whites?

Is he insinuating that non-whites can't achieve shit on their own?

Dats bretty rayciss

isn't this what SJWs want anyway?

>if you allowed post hoc recusals for that sort of reason, any jerkoff who's about to lose a case will just start insulting the judge's mother to try to force him to recuse
Except that wouldn't set the precedent for that at all because insulting a judges mother isn't an independent policy you erect as a part of your political campaign unrelated to the lawsuit.

Ask yourself if that judge would be able to go to a family gathering this year, undoubtedly majority Mexican, if he ruled "Mexico's #1 enemy" not guilty.

The PC crowd/Leftists are the ones pushing safe spaces for blacks, BLM is demanding specific places designated for blacks. They want to be separated again.
Trump has expressed disapproval of their bullshit, which in turn equates to disapproval of segregation.
They self-segregate anyway. Completely ignorant, delusional, and hypocritical.