Springsteen calls Donald Trump a moron. Gents, this is war! Reeeeeeee!

One last try to get this thread going, I seriously hate Bruce now.
rollingstone.com/music/news/bruce-springsteen-calls-donald-trump-a-moron-w441761
Another "star" paid off by Shillary. They all know that once Lord Trump comes to power the establishment will go down crumbling, Bruce and the likes are trying to hold on to their cozy lifestyles with everything they got.
>"I like Hillary," said Springsteen. "I think she would be a very, very good president."
>"Well, you know, the republic is under siege by a moron, basically," said Springsteen. "The whole thing is tragic. Without overstating it, it's a tragedy for our democracy."

All that while Hillary really shits on democracy.

Thumb down for his most popular videos on his Vevo channel
youtube.com/watch?v=129kuDCQtHs
youtube.com/watch?v=4z2DtNW79sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IxuThNgl3YA
youtube.com/watch?v=lrpXArn3hII
youtube.com/watch?v=EPhWR4d3FJQ

We Take This to twitter as well
Let's get some hashtags trending
twitter.com/springsteen?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
How does #brucespreingsteenisaleftistcuck and #brucetraitorofmiddleclass sound?

I am really disappointed that an artist with whom working class masses identified betrayed us so. Turns out they are all the same. Time to throw him of middle class bandwagon, we let this traitor ride on it for too long while he was making millions.

Let's get'er done gents. Meme magic is real, lets take "the boss" for a ride.
May Lord Kek bless this thread.

Caring what some 2nd rate, has-been musician thinks?

I hope we can get a montage of all the entertainer faggots who have dissed Trump so we can watch it after he wins and laugh at what a bunch of faggots they are.

It's sad really. All these celebs are endorsing her so that they aren't suicided, but they don't realize how dangerous our Memetic Warfare Division is.

That's why I need your help senpai.
We need to meme this faggot into oblivion

Spam him with pepes?

Wow damn. I'm from New Jersey straight outta /NJpol/. What a chucklefuck move. These artists are out of touch though, he plays jeans and boots man but doesn't actually get his hands dirty. Whatever, not like celebrity endorsements are gonna change people's opinions now anyway.
Now if Bon Jovi endorsed Hill that'd really be a shot through the heart

Need more than that. He probably doesn't even run his own twitter but if we get some offensive hashtags trending that will get his attention, then we can spam.

Thanks for the heads up. I was just about to get into this guy's discography just for fun. Fuck him now.

the sad thing is that these are the types of musicians drumpfkins actually listened to a vaunted over "nigger music"

sorry boyos

Bruce (((Springsteen))) is messing with powers beyond anyone's control or understanding.

black.pot.kettle

celebs barely qualify as people

>Springsteen

He's been a full-on Democrat shill for decades now hasn't he? How is this a surprise?

>Caring what someone who makes millions and lives in a gated community thinks.

No thanks leaf

So much for the voice of the blue collar guy. Fuck him and his jeans and sax.

It's not about caring or not caring. It's about showing this cuck that by insulting Trump he fucked with force no one can control - us.

>IQ of 150+
>Turned a million dollars into several billion
>Runs hundreds of businesses
>Is able to go from "joke candidate" to our next president in less than a year
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""moron"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

(((SPRINGSTEIN)))

bump
Bump
BUMP

Springsteen sucks. Never understood why he's so popular.

My dad likes him, but my dad is also super Republican and just likes him for Born in the USA, might not realize the leftist bent.

Basically, Springsteen only has strong support in the Northeast US. No one else cares.

Good Ol Cucksteen.

Such a shame. He has always been the hero of the working class man, even here in Australia. My Dad is going to his concert next year. My Dad still votes labour too (the leftist party in Australia.) 40 years ago they were the working man's party. Things have changed so much and alot of people like my Dad dont even realize.

It is a really shameful trend you can observe throughout the world. Once working man's parties serve their corporate overlords and lobbies, and are hell bent on taxing the life out of us.

>bruce springsteen

None of us here can remember when he was relevant last. Who gives a shit?

>makes one good song decades ago
>nobody who likes it understand it's about how people shitted on vets of the Vietnam War
>relevant

You'd think even those dummys would be aware of the kek curse for shit talking about Trump by now.

>brucespreingsteenisaleftistcuck
This has been well known for years.

Also, he hasn't made good music since 1982.

Hey now he may be retarded but no need to bring out the parentheses. I'm related to the guy and our family has 0% Jewish DNA

bump
don't let this thread die on me

He is a drugged out hippy what were you expecting user?

>guy expresses wholly fact-based opinion
>opinion not in line with Cred Forumslution, single-brain-cell-sharing, fundamentalist ideology
>bruce be bad man

Kek will end up getting him.

>Now if Bon Jovi endorsed Hill that'd really be a shot through the heart

kek

That's what I don't get about Springsteen though. He's made his buck from being a good ol' american boy.

Now he's talking trash about a guy who wants to make america good for americans again. What a fucking idiot.

just a character he plays on stage

Fuck off Dundee

I have nothing to do with that country. I just want to be annexed by USA already, bask in the glory of Trump and buy whatever guns I want. Fuck Canada.

Springsteen has always been classic rock radio circuit trash tier. Terrible guitarist with no uniqueness and a bland voice.

The only thing giving him any propulsion his entire career has been "Muh 'Murka" and now he flushes it down the toilet.

>singers..actors etc. are not to be taken seriously in the political domain because they usually side with political correctness and they go against their natural feelings in order to protect their popularity which is much easier to get from the degenerate liberal left.

What do you expect from this diminutive creature? He's always been a cuck.

Will Springsteen suffer from either a horrible event before the election? Only these Dubs will tell.

His drummer is MAX WEINBERG what do you expect?

Whether you like him or his politics or not, you' have to be pretty stupid yourself to think Donald Trump is stupid.

>Born 1949