Blair cottrell: "By the standards of the current political system, yes I am a racist"

Can't sock the cott

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMVk4nN5ZYI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MpKIn-PHHAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CTMsI0I2ja4
youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc
youtube.com/watch?v=T4FIo89Ll4E
youtube.com/watch?v=Epsid_gEK3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even Straya is spared from cucks :

> "You're a boat person descendant Blair, wake up. The only true Australians are aboriginals. Australia is a multicultural melting pot, we have strength through our diversity. The only thing you're fostering is hate and division, which almost ironically is what ISIS do." -- youtube comment

White people seriously need to get their shit together, the time for hippy bullshit is running out.

yeah he's a mad cunt, the whole UPF is.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpKIn-PHHAQ

youtube.com/watch?v=CTMsI0I2ja4

Kek

What an ugly turd.

Stay mad, Pablo.

>mfw reading peoples' reaction to him the other night
They didn't comment on any points he raised, just that he looked so angry and scary next to those poor brown women.

Ironic coming from a turd skin

>strength through diversity

I wonder if that's how victims of the Apex gang feel.

I'm going to start saying this.

>By today's standards, I am racist
>Then explain how everything is seen as racist in today's SJW society
>Basically admitting the truth without sounding too controversial

SIXTY
PER
FUCKING
CENT
LOL

Hows diversity going for you frenchie?

ya know i couple of people on jootube said the same but its just strictly not true. I'd let the new fuhrer give me the dick absolute hotti

>Can't sock the cott
Seriously?

Can't scare the blair

Have you watched it? He seems to be the only rational one there. Even the mixed "abo" seems like she huffed on petrol before going on stage.

He is pretty neat.

Blair Cottrell is alright
youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc

CAN'T DISPEL THE COTTRELL

What do you fags have to be proud of lmao

noice

>bunch of criminals sent to an island desert full of niggers
>just over two and a quarter centuries later and it tops the charts for HDI and livable cities
>on an island which is apparently so hard to live on that its previous residents couldn't get past the stone age
I think the Aussies did an excellent job over the last couple hundred years overall.

Watching this on iView. Blair makes the point that only white/european countries have to take in refugees and the muslim convert woman literally said because its the penance we pay for burning away jewish people. The abo halfcaste said muh colonialism.

>yfw 2030 UPF One Nation coalition govt

Yeah the shitty host kept cutting the cottrell off when he was about to make a point

Any other Aussies just can't stand that AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI shit?

cringe everytime

Gonna have to watch this but Foxtel doesn't have ABC2 what the fuck m8 I can't get reception here

Same.

He's a cock sucker.

That is a really good video someone needs to take out the Hitler ending and spread that shit on tumblr and facebook and other normie sites. legit had me in tears what a patriot

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
OI OI OI

Why?

The voiceover sounds like he recorded in his ute at the job site while on smoko

I feel like the panel was too big and that the guy hosting it did a poor job of following through. He wasn't very impartial. The lolbertarian, professor and muslim woman (not the lawyer) didn't contribute much.

>Muslims are attacking in France!
>But we're not France.

Siq argument.

They even had a French guy video in and he said keep Muslims out.

There's something about the cottrell that makes me cringe though

It's the way he speaks I think. So over dramatic

They're probably cucks from Melbourne who think they're cultured

We need to reclaim/un-taboo the word "racism".

Like those Tiger Woods commercials where all those celebrities and people would stand up and say "I'm tiger woods," "I'm tiger woods", "I'm tiger woods."

Or the Spartacus movie where they were all standing up and saying "I'm Spartacus," "I'm Spartacus."

Except they are saying "I'm a racist," "I'm a racist," "I'm a racist."

You get people to keep saying it over and over and over and eventually it is no longer a big deal to even to call someone it, and even becomes a badge of honor and even a catchy meme. Like when people were saying that "je sue charlie hebdo" shit.

The word "racist" then loses all of its power. Just like that. You do that in the leftists have nothing left.

And you can use the same tactic with any of the words they call people like sexist, bigot, mysoginist, etc.

>we have strength through our diversity
So true!

That guy didn't really answer the important questions. Like when he was asked what should be done about the immigrants already in his country and he just started going on about border control.

Maybe he's just covering himself or maybe he's a typical poli.

Even if we do ban Muslim immigration, what can we do to make them assimilate or leave.

I think he was a bit nervous about the camera. I've been watching some of his pre-written speeches and he seems to do better there.
It could be that he uses a different set of words than are normally used in order to make himself sound smarter.

>Even if we do ban Muslim immigration, what can we do to make them assimilate or leave.
If, as a smoker, you find out you have lung cancer, you don't start by having chemotherapy. You start by quitting smoking.

This doesn't even make sense, from the normie perspective of the middle east right now ISIS is either concentrating the middle east under one rule thus the opposite of division or uniting the world in fighting them.

>diversity is starting to implode on it self...everything is great until minorities start to chimp out....what were they thinking coming to this country...did they really believe they could start changing everything to suit themselves and we would let ourselves get cucked so easily...Blair has the guts to speak the truth as it is....time to get serious folks or we will end up being the minority.

I understand that. I'm trying to think about what we can do after the ban.

To be honest one of the biggest problems with our society is that we don't have much influence over our own media. We import most popular television from either the USA or the UK and as a result foreigners who move to Australia do not get exposed to the culture as often. As more and more people spend less time in public and more time interacting on the net and watching TV, our national identity gets obscured and blended. We need to make great content to make people want to become more Australian instead of importing American shows and people thinking dey in da hood n shiet.

You have to realize that's a self-solving problem. How many young people do you know who even watch television anymore?
TV has killed itself off by being absolute trash, and the internet, for all its faults, still has places like this where dissenting opinions resound.
Australia has the highest amount of Cred Forums users per capita of any country in the world. Cred Forums has a massively disproportionate amount of Australians. Look at it closer, we're almost 1:1 with the Americans around here, even late at night, despite having less than one tenth the population.

What you need to realize is that we're winning.

>I understand that. I'm trying to think about what we can do after the ban.
As Australians? As long as we can keep our borders closed for long enough, no amount of media spin is going to prevent people from seeing the destruction of France and Sweden. That should be enough to keep our country secure from Islamisation for at least a few decades.

In terms of promoting a patriotic Australian culture in the media in general, that's a whole different ball game, and one I'm not geared to play. There might be hope to be found in independently created comedy and satire if the MSM's attempts at (((comedy))) centered on bashing non-progressives/non-globalists grows increasingly stale.

That's a very positive way to look at it.

We're not winning mate. If we were winning you would be able to say that you voted One Nation or that you don't support muslim imigration to every person that you met on the street. Another reason I believe that we're not winning is because the progressive types still control the use of language in media; "Racist", "Homophobic", "Islamophobic" and "Transphobia" are the biggest examples that come to mind. These words are used to frame all arguments in their fields of discussion and have an automatic assumption that people labelled with these are wrong. Instead of asking someone why they don't accept homosexual marriage, the question will be "Why are you homophobic". This implication has the effect, in my opinion, of making the general populace default to being "progressive" and not willing examine the argument.

Good point about borders being closed. Yes, that will force some people to integrate more closely, but not everyone. It'd probably even increase our odds of getting legit active terror campaigns in the country.

What I'm asking is do we physically remove kebab? Make them unwelcome for so long that they piss off to the EU or do we do a Germany and arrange for them to be sent to the Middle East somewhere.

>If we were winning you would be able to say that you voted One Nation or that you don't support muslim imigration to every person that you met on the street

I do, though I'm not obnoxious enough to inject it into every conversation with everybody, that's just plain counterproductive. And most people agree with me because I don't live in cuck central, Melbourne. Nobody listens to the media, nobody watches TV anymore, the media is increasingly irrelevant and completely failing to get with the times. Television is an obsolete medium, it's going the way of the VHS.

t. 300 pound spic

Keep spreading propaganda and redpilling people, Events in Europe and the US will advance the debate here. Apex in Melbourne is a race issue that needs to be pushed more.

Play the long game. Boomers will die out, and young Whites will be accessible via the net.

>Even if we do ban Muslim immigration, what can we do to make them assimilate or leave.
It's called conversion by the sword - a concept muslims ought to know something about.

>quit smoking after you get cancer
fuck that

He sounds like a moron to me.

Pretty good. Theres something to be said for the angry Hitlerian style of rhetoric. Will scare people though.

Nope. The whole upf are fucking dumb cunts and man children who unintentionally parody anti Islam beliefs. Plus his time in prison was for ultra google shit

When are these lads going to pull another outrageous stunt...??

Pretty impressive senpai

UPF need to attack the roots of Multiculturalism...Cultural Marxism...surely there is a need to BAN MARXISM. or we could finish Menzies work and BAN COMMUNISM.

kek
"By the standards of the current political system, yes I am a racist"

first i thought he meant he would bcreate a hitler youth or something, then i realized he was called because of globalist ganda

I live in Northern QLD and the people here rely on farming and mining for their incomes. People either do or rely on physical labour for their work, none of this office politics virtue signalling stuff or that inner-city bullshit. I'm not advocating that you make every conversation about political issues, and my experiences with talking about it with people or even just hearing them react are going to be different to yours. Its been my experience that people I've met tend towards political correctness, progressiveness and all that crap.

It could be. The problem with the internet, which existed in TV but to a lesser extent, is that you can choose which information you hear and be in communities where only like minded people gather. This board is one example and another example would be how Twitter has an algorithm that shows you tweets that are more likely to be in-line with your views.

We don't have a strong enough internal market to survive the international scandal and corresponding lack of trade that would occur as a result. Plus I don't really want them to stay in any capacity, converted or not.

Post your face pretty boy

I've been telling you niggers (Cred Forums in general not aussies) for years how to beat their domination through language.

Only engage arguments, not qualities of the person or yourself.

Example: "Wow user I can't believe you'd say that you're (racist/sexist/etc)!

>Do not confirm, nor deny the allegation about your personal character

Correct way to respond: "Well that may or may not be the case; but is my argument/statement CORRECT?"

By neither affirming or denying the allegation and refocusing about the factual quality of your argument or statement you deny them the power to control the conversation. Just keep your personal beliefs aloof and out of the argument.

One of our major advantages is being an island that doesn't share borders with any major powers. We never had to face any major conflicts on our shores because we're so isolated. Unlike Europe in WW1 and WW2 who got cucked hard.

God I love being girt by sea

So I just had a thought while watching these videos: Indigenous Australians are the perfect example of what happens when you lose your culture and you are invaded by foreigners.

Aboriginal Australians had a great culture, relationship between themselves and the land, and a rich spirituality. All of that was taken from them because of foreigners.

Look at them now: mental and physiological problems, destroyed culture, no reason to live except exist in decaying towns while they do drugs and die. They were literally bred out of existence and they have lost everything.

Do you think that if they knew what would happen to them, and if they had the ability to stop it, they would have just let white people subvert their land and existence?

Why should we, who actually have the power to stop it, let ourselves suffer the same fate by allowing massive immigration from people who would breed us out of existence, destroy our culture, subvert our spirituality and kill us?

If we frame the argument like this - how can leftists and SJW filth disagree?

get off my board you fuckin chodes

thought that abbo was a tranny when i first saw it
christ theyre weird

how do I join UPF?

UPF shop where?

damn he looks like the master race.

I think you've been in your room too long friend. That would never catch on, least of all with a hokey public service announcement. The only way you can take the power out of the word is if you point out how often it is abused by racist anti-white SJWs

Based Aussie

I personally don't have any trouble with people calling me a bigot. In my engineering job there are a lot of like minded people.

That being said, you can only get so far without confirming or denying before they can start repeating the question as a way of ignoring and invalidating whatever you say. Not to mention that if you don't deny an accusation, people will assume that it's true and you just don't want to admit to it. At least here anyway.

Personally, I don't think any kinda of violence will solve our situation, we need people like Blair C. and the Red Devilwoman Pauline Hanson to run for election so we can have our opinions voiced in a legitimate forum.
Violent protests (ala Black Lives Matter) really just turn regular people and mums against you. Those are the people you need to get on your side because their opinions will carry more weight than some regular blokes because it is expected that guys will have a rough, heavy handed opinion and that women will be sensible.

I actually voted One Nation btw, Pauline is a legend.

I've always said this mate. People have no response to it. It's the same argument for America too. They say that because these weren't native white countries we should allow other people here. But the native populations all throughout America and Australia got absolutely decimated and lost their right to self determination. It's a shame but why would we let the same thing happen to us?

German is one of the bigger ancestry groups in Australia behind English and Irish. I have German and English ancestry in my family.

>Aboriginal Australians had a great culture
>nonstop tribal warfare and child abuse
>relationship between themselves and the land
>burning down hectares of forest in order to hunt small mammals
>and a rich spirituality
>raindances and muh animals creation story
I get the illustration you're trying to make but my sides!

RELIGION OF

P E A C E
E
A
C
E

>great culture

someone post that book page about them raping and eating live babies in pits

why are all strayans so damn handsome?

Denying it actually still gives them power, in the meta part of the debate. By doing it you can win and still lose. Let me explain

So when some SJW faggot accuses you of a personal opinion that is rooted in bigotry and you deny it you are agreeing with their premise of that belief being bad. To those observing this is a powerful cue.

Now they no longer need to prove you're wrong. Just that the argument/statement you're presenting represents that negative belief. It will no longer matter how rooted in facts or statistics your argument is. They've set the win conditions and your factual argument now serves to prove them right.

You have to austistically deny them a vector of attack that does not rely on empiricism.

Yeah I don't believe this because I'm a race realist. But that's what the leftists believe and you have to include a bit of emotional appeal alongside your logic so they will listen.

Also this is the abo eating babies pic.

You'll have to ask God in the afterlife.

I didn't know how they could say this when they video conferenced a French guy who basically told them how much of a fuckup it is.

>I dont consider myself a fascist
dropped

fuck off m80 - What he really said is:

>I don't consider myself edgy

you need to embrace the edge to reach enlightnment

Another fucking bogan redneck fuckwit representing the right.
Yay!

I don't know if that's actually true. I think they had a pretty standard stone age culture. They get a free pass because of all that "Noble Savage" bullshit where people believe that pre-colonisation nations and people lived some sort of Garden of Eden type heaven and then the white man fucked it all up.

All good points but hard to implement in a real life situation. The other problem is of course that we are arguing from a position assumed to be incorrect and therefore and indecisive argument is a victory for them. This is what I was going on about earlier.

Your point about denying an accusation being a win for them because it forces you to admit that the base arguement for your point is wrong is the most frustrating and effective tactic that they use. I see this on YouTube vids and in real life all the time. People just back down from their argument because someone says "Gee user, you're not a XYZ are you?" and they back off and end up on the back foot in an argument.

Take a conversation about boat people. You say "I don't think people who arrive by boat should be given asylum because they have broken the law and because they will take jobs away from regular people".
They respond with "You sound like a racist, you only don't want them because they're brown and are only going to take shitty jobs Ozzies don't want anyway."
And because you don't want to sound like a racist because you're at work or something you say "I'm not a racist I just don't want immigrants coming to the country and taking jobs that kids should be getting".
And it goes from there where they're asserting that you're xenophobic which is why you're making up stuff about jobs or whatever your argument is and no matter what you say the conversation keeps circling back to how bigoted you are because any attempt to try and protect something you believe in is a sign that you're just scared of whatever it is you're arguing against.

Fuck I'm using the word arguing a lot.

You do it then pretty boy.

Love it. Good job.

>sticking your head above the parapet
Nah m8, I'm not a dimwit who can only spout soundbites I've picked up from watching yootube vids. I'll be right.

>boat people

I suppose the abos swam there.

So then what are you bitching about?

Isis is trying to divide non extremist Muslims and non Muslims so they'll join them. Also they're killing Shia Muslims.

I also wanted to put out how good it is that this guys is coherent, consistent and decent looking. This enabled him to be a good figurehead for the movement and removes some of the negative visuals that you get from some of the people in the movement who look and act like dangerous criminals.

It's like the fucking skinheads in the US. They have all those stupid fucking tattoos and just spout dumb shit all day They are nothing close to being respectable and would probably have been imprisoned by the Fuhrer for being Untermensch. Like do they even know what NatSoc is even about? They're just edgy biker gangs with a racist bent.

I think there was a land bridge or something at one point. Either that or they boated across, the pacific islands are pretty close, I think you can see them from some points.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4FIo89Ll4E
It's from the Onion but a legit clear view of the situation.

Be really nice if for a change we had some to represent the right in this country that wasn't either a bogan or as thick as 2 short planks.
>he want's me to run for public office.

You got the order wrong

>Explain how everything is seen as racist in today's SJW society
>Then say by today's standards, I am racist
>Basically admitting the truth without sounding too controversial

Anyone who hears "I am racist" is going to tune out anything you say after that, then give you a virtue signaling lecture on equality and peace and tolerance etc.

Mate, it's not fucking happening. I've got a career to worry about, like the rest of the boys in this thread. Best you can hope for is a Pauline, honestly.

Fucked if I'm going to run.

Yeah, well when I've got 2 sec to scratch myself between work, family, study and shitposting on 4chinz I'll be sure to rally some fellas up for a rally

>tfw being apathetic cunts killed the far right in Aus.

Thats the mind of a libshit. Feels before reals.

Bumping thread

Yeah it seems to have died right off. The others must be off on shitposting duty.

I feel like she's laughing at my penis size.

FUCKING fight the coming racewar in OZ!!!! We need our guns back though. Talking about jobs and shit is a pathetic excuse. Speak up.

L A K E M B A
A
K
E
M
B
A

>tfw being apathetic cunts killed the far right in Aus.

I'd argue with ya but I cant be stuffed.

Alright mates I'm planning to get a working visa, work my ass off and come back home to my welfare state, muslim invested country after saving mad ausdolls.
Which city should I avoid in order to meetthe least amount of muzzies, abos and other shitskins (and also lefties)? Melbourne?
Which city should I go to? Is Perth alright? Brisbane?

Pic is where I work

>Is Perth alright?
Not bad - northern burbs are good pockets of whiteness. But..

Melbourne is the wannabe San Francisco of Oz. Avoid at all costs. I personally like Sydney, but it does have a lot of asians. I don't like Brisbane much because I think the public transport is shit but lots of people I know live there and like it. Adelaide has lots of churches and could be the whitest, but no jobs at all. Perth is really far away from most of the other stuff happening in the country, even for Australia. I'd suggest trying to get a job sorted out first and then just moving to wherever that ends up being.

I have very good service industry experience. Two of the people I work with have worked in Australia and still have good contacts there.
Eh, they even told me it's super easy to find good jobs in restaurants

Unemployment is low here but you're going to have a tough time finding a job in a capital city. From some news articles I've read its pretty competitive.

The best way to get a job would be to use your friends contacts, nepotism is still the best way to get a decent job here. Then again people like the idea of a french waiter, so yay stereotypes?

Anyway, good luck with the move, hopefully you can get in with just service industry experience.

I'm going to bed I can't do real shitposting hours tonight.

Heres the full interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=Epsid_gEK3k

>49% of the country want a ban on Muslim immigration
>"what do you fags have to be proud of"
I mean I'm a communist too, but this is Cred Forums, the stormweeniebabypisses here don't like Muslims much.

You have to go back, filthy taco google.

CAN'T POTSHOT THE COTT
CAN'T POTSHOT THE COTT
CAN'T POTSHOT THE COTT
CAN'T POTSHOT THE COTT
CAN'T POTSHOT THE COTT
CAN'T POTSHOT THE COTT

CANT SCARE THE BLAIR
CANT SCARE THE BLAIR
CANT SCARE THE BLAIR
CANT SCARE THE BLAIR

> viewers are advised that it includes racist views that are likely to cause offence

better tell the viewers the what pre conceived notion to have and and how to feel about the program before going in.

so far the most offensive thing is the presenters shirt.