Guys, this chaos is getting to be too much for me. Can politics go back to normal about arguing about taxes and such...

Guys, this chaos is getting to be too much for me. Can politics go back to normal about arguing about taxes and such? Why do we have to be at each other's throats like this?

I feel that things are getting out of everyone's control, they're not even in Trump's control anymore. Blacks, whites, muslims, etc. all need to take a deep breath and calm down. We are all going to be okay. We are all going to be okay.

I want off this wild ride. I want my life to be exciting but NOT THIS EXCITING holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Ride-Tiger-Survival-Manual-Aristocrats/dp/0892811250
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek is a god of chaos and wills it to be so.

Oh fuck. I thought this was just a meme.

History is calling

>11
>first post best post as always

The ride never, never, NEVER ends.
We can't get off. We're in it to win it.

it's so weird that kek only grants repeating digits to americans

When it kicks off don't drink the water

in a way, OP encapsulates what is so great about being white. whitey likes to mind his own business. just let whitey go to work, put in his 8 hours, go home, and BE LEFT THE FUCK ALONE.

REBBE SCHNEERSON ON A POGO STICK! IF PEOPLE WOULD JUST LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE AND STOP WITH ALL THIS PROVOCATION AND BLAMING FOR THEIR OWN INADEQUACIES, YOU COULD HAVE WHAT YOU WANT OP.

pls be my ai gf

Stop wasting all the meme magic pls.

Peace. No peace.

manifest Kekstiny.

the eternal leaf strikes again

I can't even be mad at this point. Like, clearly this phrase in combination with A FUCKING LEAF is some kind of significant thing.

>Can politics go back to normal about arguing about taxes and such? Why do we have to be at each other's throats like this?
We can go back to normal when the left gets out of being retarded. Of course people are going to be at each other's throats.
>hey white guy, you are racist and the cause for every evil n in society
>hey black guy, whitey is to blame for every bad thing that happens to you
>hey let's bring in a bunch of murderous religious zealots whose major goal is the overthrowing of our civilization
>hey we should throw out every philosophical and intellectual advancement we've ever made because sometimes reality and facts make people feel bad

I like dubs as much as the next guy but saying that dubs mean chaos is something you're making up because your life isn't going as well as you imagined. Well guess what? No one's life turns out as good as we want but we deal with it and improve ourselves not wish for total destruction of the USA.

These are just empty phrases. You want chaos because you think life can't get worse than it is for you. BUT GUESS WHAT?? it CAN get worse. A lot worse. Go look at africa or india or syria to see how bad life can really get. Stop wishing for chaos and war. It causes nothing but human misery and will lead to tons of americans dying and i don't want that you fucking crazy people.

good advice probably

What you don't understand is that all this worship of kek, this summoning of happenings has awoken something. We've woken long dormant powers in the kek, Chaos is spreading from the kek. All these people entering the kekspace will only make the Chaos stronger, even the God-Emperor will be powerless to stop it.

Embrace the Chaos.

yall motherfuckers need jesus

It's not that exciting yet

true that

It's too late for that, the old gods are dead or in hiding. Chaos only grows stronger as the kekspace is disturbed by kekists who don't know what they are doing. Chaos grows stronger every day.

Embrace the Chaos.

Nah, i'm on the side of order, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

FUCK CHAOS.

Praise kek

No. Nobody is in charge of the US anymore. Run after your liberal fantasyland of tax debates and equality all you wish. Nature and her eternal fascism dictates that one social organism must win out over the others; the strong must purge the weak.

Kek bestows his gifts to leafs because they cause chaos. It's pretty obvious.

It was as ride as this since the beginning of time

Ride the Tiger, were all stuck. We have to see where it takes us.

>Ride the Tiger
amazon.com/Ride-Tiger-Survival-Manual-Aristocrats/dp/0892811250

>We are all going to be okay. We are all going to be okay.

No we arent

They're going to drag our nations down into the third world and kill us all if we dont do something

This is history in the making OP, you think we'd give this up so easily? We've already gotten this far, it will all be over soon anyway.

Get out