Why do men blue collar workers have great bantz? When I worked at a warehouse...

Why do men blue collar workers have great bantz? When I worked at a warehouse, every guy there would joke around and act friendly with each other. Is it the hard work that makes them so funny and personable?

Hormonal balance.

One of my favorites..

"ey' there Timmo, how's your wife and my kids?"

because they are real people, as the rest are lying to them selves and getting brain washed

It's a safe space for men and they get to Genesis their own culture instead of getting pozzed by HR.

Damn I'm using that one the next chance I get

lifting shit all day increases your testosterone

Blue collar work is for cucks who can't do anything other than physical work. Hopefully Trump throws them over the wall too once Mexico builds it.

Working together, actually working physically as a team, builds comraderie. A bunch of nu-males in cubicles are completely isolated from their fellow man.

Someone is mad they don't have hair on their balls

Working towards a set of common goals with similarly motivated men is the breeding ground of camaraderie. Bonus points if there is a risk to personal safety and/or shared suffering.

yes

No women to ruin the mood

They're all slogging away at a shitty, physical job as a team. It's hard work, they know they're doing hard work, they can see their colleagues doing hard work, they have achievable goals that, once reached, can be looked at and admired.

In an office, what do you have? People sitting at their desks manipulating data on computers, or filling out paperwork. The goals are fucking abstract, and when you look around to see people working towards reaching those goals, they are comparatively inert, just sitting there in front of a screen. The notion of this being "teamwork" is harder to digest, and as such, one's goals become more individualistic.

Who /nightshift/ here?

work bantz is a skill, it's just a way of making the day go by faster.

Former Blue collar worker now working a managerial role that pays more.

I miss it desu.
I miss the lads, the shit weather, the bantz, the cold beer after a hard job done.

I can name 5 effeminate nu-males in my block alone, who have an opinion about everything but will pussy out when the sleeves need to be rolled out and shit needs to get done.
But you cant go out and call them a bunch of incompetent limp wristed pillow biters because HR (mainly run by women) get on ya like a ton of bricks.

Funnily enough the only bloke worth his salt there worked for National parks before this gig to support his studies, all the best to him.

Another one is getting there, he's eager and learning the ropes but he wants to please everyone. So people who are worth shit get him to do their job because he means well.
I'll help him out once he gets frustrated and ill teach him how to formally tell people to fuck of.

It's not hard work per se, but testosterone increase that comes with it. I had best health and mood when doing hard labor in the army.

My Aussie bro. I came up through the hawspipe.

It's the same shit on this end.

You realize that physical activity increases your testosterone, right? Your average computer programmer is more likely to be a cuck than your average brick layer.

>>fetishizing poor people and their poor people culture

Men relish a bit of friendly competition and the banter is just a verbal duel to see who has the quickest wit and best bantz.

Former night shift three years. Enjoyed the even easier going more relaxed environment.

The entire male gender should go on strike for a week. Just to show women what would happen.

>Work as a menial at a hospital
>Night shift consists of me, a proper lad, and a femenazi cunt
>Get along great with the other guy, work together to get our jobs done
>We tried to bring the feminazi in for about three days before she started bitching about everything
>Cunt bitches at our boss, gets moved to the morning shift permanently and leaves us permanently shortstaffed
>Work even better with the lad since we don't have to see her fat ass pancaking chairs while we get our shit pushed in
>Constant banter
>Easy to motivate him

Wish I still had some more help on nights but this is workable now that I don't have to worry about some cunt running to HR.

I do it off and on at a grocery store, so certainly not blue collar. Honestly, they're the fastest shifts I've ever worked.

What? That's just bros being bros, if you work in any all male field it's like that. I worked in an office with an all male analyst team and it was the exact same, until they hired a women. Really ruined the bantz.

You got pussy for balls

A shit job can be the best job in the world if you've got a great band of mates behind you.

The whole vibe of the office space pisses me off to fuckery.
I love how they come home from a 8 hour day "exhausted" staring at a screen and making calls. Take a 30 min nap 4 hours in and you're less likely to feel tired and fuck up, I don't mind. go ahead.

The nu-males can't even comprehend shift past 12 hours.

That's just how the real world works.... Unless you work at an office or something that allots too much free time generally coworkers get along just fine.
I've worked for engineering firms even with a lot of women, and despite what Cred Forums says women don't gossip when you actually give them work to do. If you work in a shitty office that does that odd paperwork every 2-3 hours of course women are going to stir shit up because people resort to their natural habits when given free time.

If you're doing real work everyone gets along, it doesn't matter if it's tradeswork, science, engineering, etc. If you keep busy you will get along with your coworkers. When you're given free time people start to basically shitpost in real life.

I hate working with women, their bantz sucks. Especially the girls who act like the "guys" and just throw around crude and lewd jokes without a play on words or meaningful punchline. It's like I'm working with Amy (((schumer))). Worst is the ones who get into you but they ugly.

It's refreshing and feels good to do hard physical work. It makes you more jolly somehow.

I used to be a carpenter, now I work in an office.

I don't miss muscle fever from lugging around hundreds of kilos of joists and crawling around on roofs all day but it felt good to be done with it at the end of the day. You didn't have many responsibilities, you could focus on the piece of wood in front of you until your boss told you to do otherwise.

And while those joists might have weighed hundreds of kilos, the responsibilities you carry in a more important job feel like they weigh far more heavily. You might get frustrated when doing carpentry and things don't go your way but it doesn't compare to the small irritations that build up and start smothering you doing office work being locked up inside in front of a computer screen all day. It can really ruin your sense of humour so you're more likely to snap and take offense at banter than your are when things are just simple.

It's man's natural habitat to be suffering together. It goes back to our caveman days where most men would be working their asses off together to catch a fucking antelope, so it was an evolutionary boon for men to develop camaraderie with their fellow hunters.

When we started to become farmers, miners, soldiers, etc the trait stuck.

fpbp

Thing is with Carpentry is when there is a problem, you can hands on fucking fix it. Office setting problem? More oftne then not there isnt a damn thing you can do about it and its always going to be there or get worse.

You can get away with saying a man is a fucking fat retard and you need to get off his lazy ass and work for once in his miserable life; you can't do that with women

Not that whay I said is funny but because it's generally acceptable the jokes the lads pull on eachother can go far and beyond

No women.
What you describe is camaraderie, brotherhood, and what is going to disappear as women increasingly get into the army.

they have this thing about their "rights" and anything beyond 8 hrs is some kind of abuse

then we untie, drive away and they can't see land anymore

then they learn about 112hrs a week and maybe we make em into a man

or we shit them out and they go back to flipping burgers

Because these no women to tell them they're being sexist when ever they tell a joke. Plus there's a sense of team work