Reminder that India has the second largest Muslim population in the world

Reminder that India has the second largest Muslim population in the world.
I'm an ex-Muslim, but you cannot simplify their nationalism. Indian nationalism has always been propped up by Team Hindu-Muslim-Sikh.
Don't listen to the khaki knicker Hindu pooper fake-nationalist "aryans" who post here.

When Pakistan disappears, there'll be enough blood on Indian Muslim hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBxmFotKtcI
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachar_Committee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is true...my hope someday is to see 10 million muslims and 25 million hindus marching westwards and conquering Iran, Saudi, Syria, North africa together.

It will be tremendous.

hey faggot my mum had to dig through a bus full of blast victims after you mudslimes bombed mumbai
thanks for supporting india though, bomb it some more and we could have a designated shitting trench

Hmm. I've heard that India is very much a Hindu Nationalist country where the sizeable Muslim population is marginalized economically.

A portion is highly marginalised.
Some of the poorest, yes. But they're also some of the richest. And a huge % of middle class too.
And in states like mine, they're some of the most educated.
Low caste Hindus got the worst end of the stick. Some of them protest by threatening high castes that they'll convert to Islam, since that'll technically raise their status. It also makes the Brahmins shit their loin cloth.

India is truly a secular country, with a Hindu "nationalist" govt currently in power, which happened through corruption of the other party, and false promises&claims of development.
It has emboldened the high castes now, but it won't last.

It's not marginalized when their community self-imposed the parallel society.

>shitskins conquering and killing shitskins
Perfect. Make it happen.

>I'm an ex-Muslim

Off comes the head, apostate.

>ex-Muslim
no such thing, Salman.

Ex-Muslim atheists are the most based people you'll find. They know how and when to be harsh and brutal, and are yet civilised and rational.
I don't identify as an atheist though. They've become too organised for their own good.
So I'm just a guy who's well-versed in Islam and got a Muslim family, and is also a kafir according to Muslims.

Good man
-Ex hindu gujarati patel guy

Fuck off Muhammad
MURTAD PRIDE WORLDWIDE!

>I'm an ex-Muslim,
Are you ready to die, apostate?

>flag
No even surprised tbf

who is this semen demon?

Death to the apostate

I'm gonna smile killing you.

Apparenty all the stars of bollywood are the aryan indians

>So I'm just a guy who's well-versed in Islam
You're an idiot for not knowing what the Hadith says.

I've never met a man in India who's identified himself as an ex-muslim. Either you're an idiot looking for attention and identity or just plain idiot. Go back to Xbox.

For starters, I suggest you check out some related pages on fukbook, since it's obvious you don't meet people irl.
You're clearly detached from reality.

You've met one now.

Kill yourself you faggots.

hey poo in the loo, why so much anger?

An Ex-Sikh atheist here.

Deal with it Muslim scum

youtube.com/watch?v=lBxmFotKtcI

Take the poo to the loo youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

Päivi Räsänen

I used to talk to this Kashmiri guy a bit. He didn't even think of India as his country he kind of reminded me of how people from Texas often don't like being associated with other americans.

Zarine Khan

More or less a failure, but I like her in a way.

mfw im waiting for india to make a move to make me disappear

Looks like they won

Yeah, your media is like, WAR TOMORROW, INDIA MOBILIZE. FUEL F16.

I see nothing here.

can you blame them. Who in their right mind wants to be associated with CUM IN MUMers. pic related for background

WHAT?
you think our media is overreacting? really? do you have eyes?
the whole "war" thing is not even in the top 3 news in the country right now.

>India is truly a secular country,

Well that doesn't say much, every country that isn't Muslim pretty much is secular.

Funny how Muslims are the only ones who haven't moved out of the 14th century and yet act like they're compatible with respect to human rights.

I say, until they prove they can do this with their countries they have no business in ours, else we end up with little Pakistan's all over the place. Sectarian violence is still evident from Muslims today in places like the Phillipines.

Personally I think if every Muslim dropped dead tomorrow the world would be a better place.

yea indians and pakis should all be exterminated

pooinloo faggot

why are you a muslim in india after they partitioned land for you people to have pakistan? you suck at co existence so you are granted land. Yet you still remain..

are muslims really that parasitic?

Punjab or Rajasthan is more like the Texas of India, kashmir is like Montana except filled with Muslims and its next to Pakistan instead of Canada. Also no steakhouses, only mosques.

It's a good thing to be a nationalist. It makes you want to stay in your country.
Please become even more nationalist than you currently are and convince everyone you know to also stay there.

I wouldn't mind India conquering that area. It would be an improvement.

And Tamil is Florida

BEAT MEAT IN STREET

Drop Your Load In The Road. its like you're not even trying. Fuck India, Fuck Modi, Fuck Bihar, Fuck UP. Indians are scums.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sachar_Committee

Indian Muslims are a sorry lot. This is enough reason as to why Pakistan exists. Indian Muslims are just Pakistanis in denial; you guys are only say allegiance to India so you won't get killed.

>Best thing to do is just wish peace for both countries.

>ex-muslim
How are you still alive?
Also, please answer this question for me:
Would you rather live in a Hindu/Christian majority country or a Muslim majority one?

India is Hindu mainly? Would a muslim possibly have an Indian or Hindu related name?
Isn't India at odds with Pakistan right now?

indian scums should be strategically genocided. Extermination camps can easily be set up in the Thar desert. The way this would work is, we should first take able bodied men from the northern states and work our way south. I think the states of Bihar and UP make for perfect starting place. Because of relatively loose security presence any invasion into India should start from these states and any states with their borders with Nepal. I would willingly give my southern borders for this project. Following the men should be the women, any women from the age of 15-40 should go after the men. If the soldiers are getting demoralized or if the mercs require alternative payment, they can take the women. Needless to say the camos are to be organized according to gender and age. So male children and female children will not be grouped with male adults and female adults. The only way any members of a family is to be allowed together is if they are of the same age and gender.
As to actual extermination, mass-starvation is excellent and saves a lot of resources. If it is decided that this is taking long poisoning water supply would be the next cheapest way. Gas chambers are the best way bsides blowing the pieces of shit. Since explosions are not covert enough and ineffective gas chambers are suggssted. Regular, good ol' death squads are still the preferred way if transportation to camps are not feasible. If Bangladesh volunteers a protion of its land another chain of camps should be set up alongside the Indian borders....
more details if anybody wants them.

R A R E
A
R
E

Come on! Nepal is in Bihar. Don't be so self-hating. You guys are one.

But yeah, fuck modi.

You've no clue about how diverse sub-continent Muslims are.

I'd live in a Hindu majority. But not one dominated by the current breed of unified Hindutva retards. I'm more of a Hindu than they're. They (probably you) subscribe to a very narrow slice of Hinduism and try to equalise that to Hinduism.

There are some cases where the name thing is true. But the rule is the contrary.

Too bad your country is an island. Makes it just that much harder to start a extermination project. Don't be relieved though, I said difficult not impossible. And I already have half a mind to draw up a plan. Get over this flag shit and you might just be safe.

Middle eastern women god tier

Mfw i'm waiting for india and pakistan to make and disappear

>no steakhouses

Kashmir non veg food>india shitty veg food

that's because Bihar is rightful Nepalese clay. But before we take it back we have to purify the land of all you poos. And fuck you. The day some powerful nutjob decided to fund my plans, rest assured poo not a single one of you vile creatures will live to see the next day.

Based Himalayan brother

Southern non-veg > Any non-veg.

Lmao, dravidian thinks his food is even comparable to kashmiri wazwan

We got an angery bihari over here.

North-eastern non veg food >>>>>>>>>> southern and kashmiri non veg food :^)

>wanting to take Bihar
And here we are trying our best to preserve 370 so biharis can't buy land here.

I'm sorry, not fond of dog curry

Poo in the loo

Even a loo is given importance than your country

>all the north eastern states eat le dog curry lmao

I heard they eat rats too

I like north easterners. They're the hope in a dark and shitty north.

>They're the hope in a dark and shitty north.

Try some fair&lovely then.

nope, mudslimes like em more cuz they're literal roaches

thx ;__;

the dark north includes you too bud

keep telling yourself that poo. The globalists plan to live there being comfy once their plan to reduce world population becomes successful.

>mudslimes are literal roaches
You must eat mudslimes also then. I should be careful visiting northeast.
Nah
>poo
I'm a kashmiri ya cunt

you want a separate state? I hope Indians get btfo from Kashmir. Its far too beautiful there for a poo to call it their own. pic related is where all Indians deserve to live.

my bad dont really look at names myself. see my previous post as an apology.

Yes we hate mudslimes the most. Pls continue licking porkistan's butthole and don't ever come here.

We are grateful. What would we do without you biharis cleaning our septic tanks!
(And just walk around at night in the name of security and beg for money every month.)

>don't ever come here
See

are we talking about the nagas?
I had a friend from Nagaland, a christian from there. How do you explain christianity among a head-hunting, dog-eating community? are there lots of missionaries there? The army using extra-judicial killings in these states and Kashmir has not gotten much media coverage too. Are your media more cucked than CNN and the likes?

>septic tanks
alright /Pol which one of you redpilled this little street-shitter on proper fecal disposing?
I thought /Pol was all shitposting and muh meme-magyk. I thought we had no real influence on the real world. Then all of a sudden a wild poojeet appears talking about septic tanks of all things. Does this prove meme magic is real? Praise Kek for he has educated a poojeet to actually go to the loo. Their government spends millions of dollars on this, w/o any success. Kek does it and he does it for free and w/o any cost. Praise kek indeed.

Lot of british missionaries came in to the north east when britishers were rulling over India and yada yada. Generation by generation, the north-easterners ended up welcoming the christian belief more than any other ones out there.
I am not a naga myself but know some naga folks who are still pagans.
As for the extra-judicial killing, that prodominantly happens between the troops and the small sects of separatists and naxals (maoists believe it or not).
Us normal folks stay away from all of that drama tho because all of our tribes get benefits from the government and they have some laws enacted which state that the mainlanders can't just swoop in and own land in our states. This works for us and our community, it is better than relying on some outer force and/or a country that can end up absorbing us and end our culture as we know it.

Have fun eating pic related.

oh ok. A while back a guy came for doing a presentation on the subject on my law school. Sperged out typical muh wymin and children getting killed by the army. Now I hate the Indian Army with every fiber in my body but there was a clear lack of unbiased information. He told that the Supreme Court (???) were looking into the misuse of Special Forces Act (???) by the army, but no info on that either. So I just wanted to get redpilled from real people. Thanks for the info.

I live in Assam and only Biharis shits on fields or streets here.

Listen now Chettri, fuck off okay. I am a Nepali from Assam India and don't act autistic here

Yeah sounds like the presentation was a little biased mate. I am a full blown 'chinki' north-easterner myself and I know that wymin and kids are not being 'killed' by the army otherwise things would have gotten bad a long time back.

What made you leave Islam?

How many wives does your dad have?

All these Indian fuckers. I bet all of you have accounts on r/India too. Let's start listing our usernames. Mine is MyselfWalrus.

Rationality, logic and knowledge.

One, like most Muslims.

Nice try, I don't use plebbit

yes

tell me about it. I went to the southern borders (Bihar/UP) and the fuckers would casually stroll into our country with a bucket of water in their hand and do their business ON OUR SOIL. If you ever wanted arguments against open borders 10 mins here will redpill you for life. I thought it was isolated to these places. Then I had the chance to go to Mount Kailash ( Lake Mansarovar) which is in Tibet. Pristine himalayan landscape with the mountains giving way to beautiful Tibetan plains. The lake supports variety of wild migratory water-birds. You would think people would have sense to not be a degenerate in places like this. What do I see when I get there? Bunch of poojeets taking a bath in the lake washing off all their disgusting body. A little poojet kid taking a dump not too far from the lake. Now I find this absolutely astonishing because Mount Kailash is the mountain where Lord Shiva is said to reside and Lake Mansarovar being the lake purified by Goddess Parvati, Shiva's wife. So I ask this to myself: would a Christian do this in their holy land? Would a Buddhist do this? Would a Muslim do this? Then I came to realize that Indians are worse than muslims. I will never set foot in India. Not Even Once.

Man. Sucks to be you.

>Nepali
> From Assam
>India
you deserve getting gassed just for the reason that you decide to call yourself of one nationality while adding other nationality in the same sentence. Anyone who left Nepal and accepted Indian citizenship is legally and in reality not a Nepalese. If you don't know Nepal does not accept dual-citizenship. Please do Nepal a favour, if you care about Nepal, and stop calling yourself a Nepali. You made your bed now go lie in it. If I knew you IRL I would throw you off of a very very high cliff.

mfw

Reminder that if you are an India posting here, and you don't enlist in a war against Pakistan, you're a bhenchod

whats the point, its not like you fuckers are any good in combat anyways. I've seen your Army's training videos and manuals. Boy dcouts go through more rigorous training that your special forces. Your only distinct advantage is number and nukes and thd number is high to offset the incompetence of youd forces.

>Indian Army
Oh I'm laffin

Plax

>ex-muslim

Move to Pakistan you faggot!

>When Pakistan disappears, there'll be enough blood on Indian Muslim hands
Actually that's poo.

top kek. 10/10 bantz