Was Bobby Fischer ahead of his time? Was he the most notable redpilled American in history?

Was Bobby Fischer ahead of his time? Was he the most notable redpilled American in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MPlXC3M8hbg
lichess.org/yEGPwrrq
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
thezog.info/list-summaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
youtube.com/watch?v=QryuMf8qZ0g
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtube.com/watch?v=OJrAWBtqcq8
renegadetribune.com/dr-william-pierce-on-george-lincoln-rockwell/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z4l3-_yub5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, he knew about the jews.

meh

Why did they let him live? Could they not get to him? Surely not. Fischer named the Jew over and over and got mainstream coverage with it. What happened?

The experimental mind accelerants he took to enhance his chess calculation ability worked perfectly, from a certain perspective.
Where most people would see chaos, his mind worked overtime to produce order. Patterns would occur to him almost effortlessly. He could look deep into a mind-boggling position and understand it as clearly as you or I might understand a simple sentence.
It transformed him an unbeatable force at the chessboard, but the real world is too chaotic to be subjugated or plumbed by the mind of man.
In his certainty that he could make sense of the world, he overestimated himself, and went down a path of delusion and self-deception.
Truly tragic.

No he had a mental illness which coincidentally made him good at a board game that skillfully played, people associate with intellect.

So to answer your question, no, but he's a fantastic figurehead for the equally mentally ill of this board to latch onto, especially since he's dead and can't clarify anything, much like Hitler.

Who was Bobby Fischer and why should I care?

>t. a checkers player

He was redpilled as fuck, but I feel like his antisemite ideas were mixed with a good dose of psychosis. Anyways, in the end he was still a pretty cool guy for a chess player. It's a shame that the jews painted him as a completely crazy guy.

A national master of Cucknada actually, rated 2254. Gg.

>Why did they let him live?

If he suddenly died it would be obvious the jews did it. Instead they used microwave rays in scheduled doses aimed at him in his sleep to make him slowly go insane, so people thought that he only blamed the jews because he was insane.

The greatest chess player of all time that named the Jew.

>Who was Bobby Fischer and why should I care?

USA Chess World Champion during the Cold War, seen as a Cold War conflict at the time. They were fighting WW3 on a chessboard.

I don't know how this was in the US, but in France the newspapers were saying he was crazy long before he start going apeshit about the Jews (since the 1960s).

>On Cred Forums
>Not knowing who Bobby Fischer is

He was one of the best chess players of all time and is widely seen as the greatest chess player of all time (although Bobby himself believed that Paul Morphy and Jose Capablanca were). After winning multiple international chess Olympiads, a warrant for his arrest was put out by the United States federal government for playing chess in Yugoslavia which was illegal because the country was under embargo by the Jew.N. Bobby fled around the world, going between Hungary, The Phillippines and Japan, doing radio broadcasts in each country where he lambasted the Jews and called out the Jew.S.A for being controlled by them. He got asylum in Iceland in 2005 and remained there naming the Jew and teaching chess until he passed away in 2008.

he went on the radio on 9/11 and immediately named the jew, this man is a legend

So was he the most notable redpilled American of all time? Are there greater ones?

Bobby not only defeated the government subsided Russian chess machine but also packed an unheard of 2785 FIDE rating in April of 1972.

He single handily crushed the communist to become the first American to win the World Chess Championship.

He was later dropped by FIDE for inactivity and it was speculated he could've reached well into the 2800's had he not left.

Before he beat Spassky in Yugoslavia in 1992 he presented the indictment from the US government and spit on it at the press conference.

Due the US sanctions against Yugoslavia Bush Sr. was charging him with 10 years in prison for playing the match and an arrest warrant was issued.

Fischer pocketed $3.5 million for winning the match. He was reported to have an IQ of 187 as well.

He's an enigma but the man spoke a lot of truth and was ahead of his time.

If redpilled = literally crazy

>Ahead of his time
Are you implying IQs are going up?
Because they are going down.

kasparov is objectively the best chest player alive and possibly there ever was

a good, high intelligence chess player who went insane at a later stage of his life. Cred Forums loves famous insane white people so he is naturally adored here.

>187 IQ
>about as eloquent in speech as an average Cred Forumslack

>experimental mind accelerates
What the fuck? I never heard of this. I just thought he had a mental illness and went insane. Can you dive into more details?

I'm also very interested in the experimental mental accelerants. Do you have info?

Doesn't sound like Cred Forumslack to me.
youtu.be/MPlXC3M8hbg

>"Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans."

Savage. Absolutely based.

That's some next level autism in his speech

You fucking children. This guy is writing bobby fischer fan-fiction and you idiots are taking it a documented history. Jesus H. Christ of popsicle stick, he is just jerking off.

Kasparov is the best alive.

Best of all time is either Fischer, Kasparov or Capablanca.

Let's be honest, Carlsen is a god

He had a Jewish father. He even looks Jewish. Not saying he was an agent of the Jews, he never knew his father. It is indeed a tragic story; he was very clearly targeted a number of times but I think he did eventually go mental. He was probably a bit schizo to begin with

He was a Jew

This. He got his abilities from his dad, a Hungarian-Jewish physicist named Paul Nemenyi who had all the same traits that Bobby had. There were no fucking accelerates he took.

Kasparov is a faggot Armenian Jew who hates Putin. Bobby was convinced that Kasparov's matches were prearranged. Also, don't forget Paul Morphy. Bobby believed Morphy was the best of all time.

Spotted the Kike. Shalom.

I was just asking him a question, not that I believed him.

>not mentioned based Carlsen
My favorite part about him is how he doesnt care about his attitude at all and can be arrogant

His mom was a Jew so they couldn't kill their own.

lichess.org/yEGPwrrq let's go anons

>he fell for the Bobby Fischer was a Jew meme created by Jews

Henry Ford. Dropping redpills since 1920. I can't even imagine what he would think about today's society and how much control jews have over it.

>Bobby (((Fischer)))
The jews didn't kill him because he is one of them, and jews are forbidde from killing other jews

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew

Yes. Best quote

>Capablanca
>Not Alekhine
Nigger please

Fischer is a German name
Germans are nazis

YEAH, AN ITALIAN JEW CALLED REGINA!!!

GTFO skype.

He was MISERABLE as fuck so I'd say yes.
If you're blissfully happy in America you are a straight up monster.

It's common for jews to hate themselves, it's one of their skills and yes bobby fischer was as jewish as it gets.
so if you think he's redpilled you are bluepilled as fuark.

1500 lichess ~= 1200 chess.com, right?

If Carlsen is a god then Fischer must be Zeus.

Whoops, forgot about Morphy. He would likely be the best of all time given access to modern theory and engines.

I'd probably put Alekhine right behind Capablanca.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

thezog.info/list-summaries/

He basically OD'd on red pill.

Bobby Fischer KNEW

youtube.com/watch?v=QryuMf8qZ0g

Whatever you say brainlet

Magnus Carlsen>Kasparov>Bobby Fisher

Can't belive no one posted this yet.
Best part starts at 2:30.
This is great to show people, ince Fischer was one of the smartes peoplein the world, so it takes normies by surprise to find out he denied the holocaust but wished it happened.

fischer in his prime would wreck carlsen any day easy.

That's interdasting because Kasparov looks like KGB controlled opposition for Pootine. All modern high level chess players are suspicious, games are prearranged and when they do play most of the draws are shady but Carlsen looks legit and probably the best player so far.

Fisher fans need to step back and admit the man suffered from serious paranoid delusions and turned to Catholicism in the end, he lost to the Vatican end game - da Jooooos!!! Shiat, that end game only goes back to Constantine. Like all chess masters, it's all he did as a kid, play chess. The Russians learned that 3 generations before the US made crypto Jew Fischer.

I love chess and didn't know Fischer named the jew so much!
Definitely top 4 along with Garry Kasparov (based god), Magnus Carlsen, and Mikhail Tal (this guy is just to cool for school).

>Some millennial cuck with no wit and bunch of memorized moves
>Better than actual geniuses
No

>Implying the Jewish race still exists
How's that bluepill taste cuck?

Do you even chess nigger?

>real life chess is more important

trump beating hill, who outspent him 5-fold

by getting all the free-press :D

Tal>Carlsen>kasparov>capablanca>lasker>fischer

I know lasker is controversial but he was the undisputed best in the world at the time for 27 years. Yes a current master will probably beat him but the man was way ahead of his time, no chess player comes close to being that untouched.

Tal however was god tier. His games are still analysed and show higher and deeper movement than the best computers today. He was unrelenting and if he had to sacrifice very peice to win he would.

That quote is SUCH a Jewish thing to say.

Odd that he is a soviet then.

>Was Bobby Fischer ahead of his time? Was he the most notable redpilled American in history?

Nope, that was Lincoln Rockwell. That's why they killed him:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtube.com/watch?v=OJrAWBtqcq8

So Fischer seems like an awesome guy from everything I've read about him but why do people call him crazy/say he went insane/had mental problems? What mental problems did he have?

>What are russian Jews
>Named Mikhail

Because anybody who becomes wise of the Jews is blackballed into obscurity.

I thought Kennedybwas the most redpilled

If the greatest chess player of all time was a jew.... Does that mean... Yahweh exists!?

Rockwell was a smart, aware man, but I think he made a mistake by picking the 'Nazi' brand at a time when 'the Nazis' were becoming cartoonish villains. He would have been able to continue to disseminate truths, but he would not have made it to the mainstream if he had lived.

If he was killed by a conspiracy of men, it would have been to eliminate a potential threat to racial harmony at a time with race relations as tense as they are currently. Not to prevent him from taking power.

Capablanca was a spanish cuban like me are spaniards master race?

>chess grandmaster
>schizophrenic
>A self hating jew
>not red pilled

pick 4

>Rockwell was a smart, aware man, but I think he made a mistake by picking the 'Nazi' brand at a time when 'the Nazis' were becoming cartoonish villains. He would have been able to continue to disseminate truths, but he would not have made it to the mainstream if he had lived.

His reasoning was actually pretty good, he and William Pierce disagreed about it all the time: renegadetribune.com/dr-william-pierce-on-george-lincoln-rockwell/

But at the end Rockwell was right, LARPing and nazi shitposting DOES gets things done.

Nah, south europeans talk way too much without having anything of value to say.

Mm you use our letters.

This guy is so fucking based

>Well, no I wish was more...maybe I said too few, few hundred thousands. Maybe it should be in the millions that should be executed. But all the rest, all the other tens of millions should go to re-education camps. Kind of like what they did in Red China, until they learn something, so they accept Christ and decency. Admit the error of their ways.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z4l3-_yub5A