Pt 2 - When being the professional victim doesnt go as planned

When being the professional victim doesn't go as planned. Last thread was full.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5q7Qe5bGGE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/taradublinrocks
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=99DyQ-kdIbQ
jewcy.com/jewish-religion-and-beliefs/no-bar-mitzvah-for-you
youtube.com/watch?v=rV-KnwaWCZM
vocaroo.com/i/s0XBcMIQEcCM
linkedin.com/in/tara-dublin-64800414
archive.pdxradio.com/2009-14/topic/tara-dublin-is-at-it-again-and-driving-me-nuts
theothermccain.com/2014/04/06/if-taradublinrocks-didnt-exist-would-ampowerblog-have-to-invent-her/
americanpowerblog.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/gay-rights-thought-enforcer-tara-dublin.html
voice123.com/taradublin
amazon.com/Cuts-Like-Knife-Tara-DUBLIN-ebook/product-reviews/B01L2VG0WW/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&sortBy=recent
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573
bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/
observer.com/2016/09/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-more-dnc-docs-exposing-more-corruption/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/absolutely-corrupt-process-clintons-deleted-emails-wont-be-released-until-after-elec
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-created-second-private-email-account-when-server-was-down/article/2602743
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/taradublinrocks

taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/

I actually want physical harm to bestow this woman

>bags under eyes
>lines descending down from nose
>wrinkled chin
>crows feet
>that disgusting red lip stick

She has hit the wall

i need to do more edits and send them to her xD

What an obnoxious woman. She even mentioned that her giving the finger is "for me, if you know me, a super mild thing to do". It never stops weirding me out that people can unironically take pride in being ill-mannered, self-centered, obnoxious, rude, and all-around unpleasant pricks. Who would want to be around people like this?

just mind-bogglingly delusional. the ugliest slags Clooney has ever fucked would trounce this "local celebrity" in every department.

just completely fucking average. did she take one of her 5 cats instead?

OF COURSE she's wearing a polka dot dress.

This lady is almost in her late 50s I want to say.

She has obviously grown into a well adjusted adult and not some animal that deserves to be in a cage.

damn got her xD

>This account's Tweets are protected.

lel

lol xD noiceee.

wow this cop is insane.
the girl is a bit crazy but the cop and the guy who chased the girl are way worse.

>you went out of your way to flip him off as you drove past his house on the only road to your son's school
>he didn't go out of his way to get into his car, pull out of his driveway, follow you for miles
>you're threatening him

I mean she's totally crazy by being a hillary supporter but this is just literally a cop defending bullshit.

yepp totally well adjusted! this women is a prize catch.

this lady is a fox 10/10

More like he decided to shit on some delusional ultrafeminist who wouldn't shut the fuck up for one second.

His patrol was stopped for over 10 minutes, probably 15 or 20, because this one fucking bitch loved the sound of her own voice too much. It could have been resolved in half that time or less had she decided that yelling about how in the right she is nonstop wasn't the best thing to do at a cop.

>Dublin

Some kike playing the name game? If not, the white race has fallen so far down.

Women like her are the ones that deserve to get killed by niggers.

The man that followed her claims to have video evidence that this wasn't the first time. The officer says this in the recording. If this is the case, the man is justified in following her to take her plates. And the claim itself justified the cop's response. Tbqh.

I'm sure this doesn't come as a surprise to anybody, but she's a filthy kike

It's a shame she lives in an 88% white, 0% google neighborhood. On twitter, she called the cop out for being racist because "if I were black I would've gotten arrested" and then blamed sexism for the cop taking the other man's side.

This bitch is damaged

I'm more interested in this practical question: how did her wealthy ex-husband manage to avoid getting divorce raepd?
she mentioned needing an unemployment bennies, so he's not bankrolling her I guess

>mfw she has a tumblr
>she says she's jewish there
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com
Oh goyim

ouch bro xD

wait, so were there any consequences for her, or are we just circlejerking here over nothing?

nope, its the name game. the stupid kike in their line probably just chose something that sounded irish

as of now only public humiliation as far as im aware.

that's a pity.

I really like this cop.
He was really trying to help her. He's not just enforcing laws, he's also a fucking bro.

I don't like the feminist, but I really don't like southerns

This was so painful to watch.

This bitch is crazy.

no.

googles can only murder google women.

between this thread and these threads police acting superprofessional in the face of shrill bitches
are we witnessing the police PR action in progress?

...good job guys, carry on.

more like she got hit by a wall

Okay, let's turn the tables around.
>Man flips off SJW
>SJW chases man down
>SJW keeps taking many pictures, refusing to leave the man alone
>SJW calls the police and traps the man in a needless procedure where nobody has committed a crime
>Followers of the SJW track down the man's social media accounts to smear them

Who's side would you be on in this scenario? Screw your fucking heads on.

indeed its to bad she didn't get thrown in the loony bin or something.

man's side, of course
tribalism all the way, we're way past the balance point
you have Nobel laureates, scientists, inventors and businessmen hounded by these shrieking harpies

when they are put in their place (incl. the Grauniad dumping the last of these cunts), we can talk about justice and balanced approach again

gonna take years though

>where nobody has committed a crime
sounds like she was being a public disturbance in a school zone

also breathing valuable oxygen and being all around fuckhead
that's much worse crimes

Holy shit that cop was fucking awesome.

>Too much of a pussy to be able to accept that from a woman

What did she mean by this, is she saying that because she's a woman obscene gestures she uses are somehow not as offensive simply because she's a woman, that's rather sexist.

Eh, there is always a person in the right. Two similar situations can exist with different people in the right and wrong. This bitch could save a burning school bus of children and still be in the wrong, because I am sure she would turn and sue each kid's parent for her split ends or some shit. The intent matters.

How does she even know that person is a man? He could be a trans womyn for all she knows. She needs to check her cishet privilege.

So, what do we know about her son and his father?

I need to know to be able to do a proper analys of the situation.

>My older son, Jack, 17, was late to social media. He still doesn’t have a Facebook page (thankfully), but I discovered a few months back that he does have a Twitter account. I wasn’t thrilled to learn this—we were supposed to have a discussion about him signing up for any social media accounts—but once I realized he was only following the other kids from his track team and his Physics teacher, I relaxed a little. But that didn’t last long when I realized that every single one of his friends was following me

Poor guy.

>But on Twitter all bets are off, and it never occurred to me that Jack might be seeing whatever I was tweeting. He’d told me he’d muted me, but his friends continue to screencap any tweet of mine they decide is hilarious and then DM it to him, which he’s repeatedly begged them not to do. So of course they keep doing it, because to them it’s the funniest thing in the world to torture him. Every so often Jack will come clomping down the stairs and say something like, “Mooom, WHY can’t you just not tweet about Donald Trump for a little while? Please?”

>Woman are equal to men!
>I'm just a poor 5 foot tall woman who shouldn't have responsibility for my actions! I'm just a woman!

Which is it?

Both can be in the wrong here.

Just that this bitch might be a lot fucking crazier.

Playing devil's advocate here...

I dont get whats the matter, she passed by (Means shes driving through the street where this man lives) gave him the finger (1st ammendment ok) and then he started to chase her?

I would've worried a little bit too, but come on, the police saying "Just dont come back there" is pure shit man.

As much as it sounds kinda painfull, maybe the girl was right?
Cant understand it, someone would be so kind please?

The thing is, even though if she is right. Her crazy behavior ruins all of her credibility.

You can expect her to do something stupid again.

look, Pablo, I understand anything below shootout in broad daylight with at least 2 Kalashnikovs isn't worth police attention to you
but that's the US for you
and Portland at that, one of the whitest safest towns

obscene gestures and loud swearing (that could or could not have happened, okay) is considered not nice over there

no one would bat the eye at that in Detroit for instance

Guys I'm trying to find the neighbour and possibly the cop. I found which school kids go to, they say in the video he lives around the school, how can we find him? I looked around google maps sattelite with the photo she sent earlier but couldnt find him.

You seriously beleive ALL she did was give him the finger?

She probably screamed "You fucking redneck xenophobic racist motherfucker die" and beeping the horn and shit.

No, the precious little fragile 5 foot girl definitely told the truth

"Maybe you have finally accepted that this is your life and you’re now accustomed to the solitude of the drive home and the sleeping alone without questioning it." - Tara Dublin, lonely old crazy bitch

> 46
Hahahaha she's got that lost-hottie-privilege anger rolling right up now.

Ah and this is her after video, need to watch that too

youtube.com/watch?v=99DyQ-kdIbQ

hint: Trumo signs are 9..12 months at most
Google Street view might be 2..3 yo

>She probably screamed "You fucking redneck xenophobic racist motherfucker die" and beeping the horn and shit.

And that's agains their first amendment because...?

I get it, she could've probably disturb the peace, and he could've filed a report for that, but chasing? but the police saying dont comeback there?
Its just a little bit too much

gives me warm fuzzies inside :3

I'm a bad man, I guess

>hottie-privilege
>implying she ever had it

yeah but still, it's like a blueish house, with green grass and a black drivway and white pebbeles. Also some of the street views are from june 16 and have bernie signs

cops try to keep peace.
lonely crazy milf is disturbing the peace.
if milf fucks off to another area, peace will be undisturbed.
cops done his job, peace remains.

its that fucking easy google, thats how it works.

school zone
Muricans take their childuns safety very seriously
so much so that they let'em bring guns and knives to school and have 600x600 nigger-spic fights

This is about us fighting back and trying to level the playing field. Politicians, universities, SJWs and the media have made it ok to harass and humiliate conservatives and particularly white men, so we're simply taking the fight to them.

Tell me why he shouldn't have followed her? He wanted her details.

ah okay, that could work indeed then
Portland gets updated more often I guess
can't think of anything other than lurking moar

>green grass and a black drivway and white pebbeles
pretty standard stuff tho

simple as action reaction son

action
>>puts up trump sign
reaction
>>someone yells at him for said sign
action
>>he decides he is the type of person that does not allow people to disrespect him. follows her
reaction
>>she is now scared af and has no idea why a stranger would act all strange.

point being

If you fuck with a stranger that person is liable to be crazy/scary/dangerous. There is no expectation of someone responding with equal force.

>>you slap me for no reason?
>>I break your legs
maybe its not right but that's why i don't go around picking fights.

Tumblr is losing this Election

so good

What's the name of the school?

>If you fuck with a stranger that person is liable to be crazy/scary/dangerous. There is no expectation of someone responding with equal force.

>maybe its not right but that's why i don't go around picking fights.

all common sense stuff. why dont googles and feminists get this?

>All that bashing of Trump supporters

Who does she think the cop will be voting for? lol

How would he file a report if he didn't have her details that he could only get by speaking with her or 'chasing' her down for her plate numbers

can't tell you that but maybe you can google ["tara dublin" son ben testimonials]

>but the police saying dont comeback there?
The man had video evidence. The cop warned her that the man has cameras, but it's hard to get a clear idea of the narrative when the dumb bitch edits out what the cop is saying about her.

The cunt is listed as an author on HuffPost, so they're most likely going to write an article about her being "harassed" in the coming days.

Tell me why nobody should chase (follow is a different word) nobody?

If someone were to chase you, wether its a big guy for you or a crazy chick or even a grandma, would you worry?

What else details he could've got? its enough with a picture to get her licence plate.

I think its just a dumb situation which nobody tried to de-escalate, but sadly, girl is right.

Police said the man had cameras, and the girl drive through there on a daily basis, was chasing needed?

You may be right.

She went against her objective (to pick her son up from school) to SLOW DOWN and flick the guy off (incite unrest), it wasn't needed or a necessity to the objective (going and picking her kid up for school). Therefore the action was solely to self benefit, self benefit being at the cost of someone else.

The law is a line between right and wrong, wrong is only defined as infringing on someone's rights or acting in a manner that could result in...

She fucked up, the guy she flicked off is in a school zone (defined by law and code) and has camera's. If she keeps driving by his house (with no proof of why) the guy can ruin that bitch...

I'm all for both parties "reasoning"... but she is CLEARLY wrong by the law.

>she
>think
kek'd otherwise

The easy life in a first world society made them retarded.

He had to follow her to get a picture of her license plate you dumb fuck

Also "chase her". Again. He probably followed her calmly and she made it out like they were weaving in and out of traffic like a scene from Lethal Weapon. They were in a school zone.

Also if I flip someone off and they get in their car and follow me, no I wouldn't be surprised at that. No sane person would.

>muh right to be a complete a total fucking bitch
NO, fuck that. America doesn't win anymore.

and before you ask about the guy "following" her... how do you know what he was doing? Because he was "following" her, what ever actual traffic laws he broke, is reflective on the fact that he was "following" her. She's just as guilty as him.

Wait, she admitted to the officer that she showed the man the bird and didn't get a ticket for libel?

In germany you would have to pay for the kind of action.

Well, i didnt know that law of the school zone, thanks, that might clarify the things.

That objetive thing is bullshit man, i dont have to justify an objetive on my daily life.

Just think on the time it takes to get on the wheel and start following someone, now think on the time it takes to take a picture, now the time that it takes to a cop to make it there. He could've easily take the picture and come back to the house, or even go to a police station to file the bitch
It wouldnt be a surprise, of course, but i still would worry, proven by the past post, why would someone still follow me that much of a time?

>One post by this ID

>In germany you...
Germany, sorry, but i dont know if its even legal to you to post here, kindly fuck off

Im off to keep studying, bye and ty :3

>I started a fight because I drove past and gave a guy standing in his driveway the finger?

well, yeah///

found the white knight

>reading her butthurt replies to the reviews
>she goes to each one's review history and says what the last thing they reviewed was
Handgun holster guy really triggered her

>white
>Colombia
ya think?

Your right you don't have to define an objective to yourself, but to the courts you do. Say you need to take a shit really really really fucking bad, why would you ever slow down to speak or do anything? Only because the action your taking is more beneficial than taking that shit.

>xD

Consider suicide

what? where? kindly link thanks in advance

>instead of looking for a job she sits on welfare and gets trolled all day
>wonders why she's miserably alone and can't get a job
The patriarchy at it again

>2 posts by this ID
>Didnt read my "Playing devil's advocate here..." on

=^)

Rusky is right.

When looking up this cunt, I came across a Jewish website she's posted on, where she said her son isn't going to have a bar mitzvah. It's interesting to read the comments there, as the Jews are so fucking stereotypical. They do the exact opposite of what they tell white people to do, and are extremely conservative and tribalistic. One of the comments even referred to non-Jews as goys, and they claim that Jews are like a family; either you're in or you're out. They also make some points about the difference between Christian faith and Judaism.

Hell, just read the comments yourself. It's an interesting look into how these people talk to each other when they think there aren't any goys around. Almost makes me want to sign up for some Jewish site to see what it's like on the inside.

jewcy.com/jewish-religion-and-beliefs/no-bar-mitzvah-for-you

or should I say the action that is against reaching the bathroom is more beneficial than the consequence (shitting on yourself).

Also inb4: your=you're

'Cuts Like a Knife' by Tara on Amazon
It looks and sounds cringey as fuck so most of the reviews are spot on

>dat mental gymnastics though.

>That non-Jew I was married to: Eleventh-generation American. Grandfather helped found Marblehead. I went the whole Goodbye Columbus nine yards. And you know what? He envied me my sense of background, my roots. I was astonished. Granted, he was nuts, but I never expected to hear this from a Real American(TM). The fact is, though, he grew up American Vaguely Christian Nothing, in an atomized culture where people knock around connected to nothing.

Fuck it. They even openly talk about the identity issues modern white Americans have that I rarely see discussed outside Cred Forums. And these are the same cunts who push for race mixing and diversity, which would further erode people's sense of identity.

>Mad
>Blames everything on others
>Is perfect, why can't people see
>Hates men
>Is overwhelmingly liberal to a stupid degree
>Lies
>Deluded
>Supports Hillary
>Everyone who is against her is a troll
>Talks to celebrities and for some reason thinks they will respond
>Believes she herself is famous
>Completely unskilled
>Not a friendly person at all
>Blocks dissenters

We found her, we actually found the female Christian Weston Chandler.

>like oh em gee when Trump says something jerky he's like, le meme king, when someone I don't likendoes the same thing, REEEEEEEEEE

I used to respect Cred Forums but the condtant shilling of typical us vs. them politics has seriously made this shit hole, which was previously the last bastion of completely equal freedom, into basically a Fox website.

oh cool, more entertainment
thanks!

Chaplinsky v. State of New Hampshire

Flipping someone off is not necessarily protected by 1A. Calling him a fucking racist is absolutely not protected.

Her statement about him "chasing" her is bullshit. She keeps talking about how he was behind her at such a "high rate of speed," which means she, too, was going at the same speed.

She's a typical liberal feminist, who thinks she should be able to be insulting, vulgar, and hateful to anyone she wants, with zero repercussions. The cop, presented with evidence of her behavior could have arrested her.

mfw she said "this is you taxdollars at work"
a fucking leech to society living on aids, talking shit about such a nice cop being a waste of public money
kek

>The guy who accuses her of "purchase shaming"
Fucking hell Cred Forums

REMINDER THAT SHE IS A JEW

A KIKE

A SHEKEL SHAKER

A MONEY MONGO

A CASH CREEPER

A COIN COLLECTOR

A SKRILLA SEDUCER

A DOLLAR DIGGER

A GREEN GRABBER

They may not agree with what you say but they'll lay their life on the line for your right to say it

youtube.com/watch?v=rV-KnwaWCZM

I ran into a women cop once, she was a solid 7.8/10. She wanted muh cock, should have given it to her.

Women cops are jokes, women should not be cops simply because of the fact adult men need proof of authority outside of mandate. It's an accident ready to happen

Uh, leave this woman alone

Guys I made a sound record of her keep saying she's a tiny little weak woman, can someone take that and turn it into a video with a funny soundtrack or something?

>but I'm tiny
>but I'm weak
>I'm only 5 foot
>etc

vocaroo.com/i/s0XBcMIQEcCM

Lol that cop is voting for Trump if he wasn't already.

>she redpilled her own son
>he will probably vote for his second term

He went out of his way to start fight, if he can't handle the consequences don't start fights

leslie jones responded though. I think

I like how she tells the cop that she's on social media and has followers as if that would somehow make her actions justified.

IT'S OKAY SIR I'M FROM THE INTERNET

Image related is why I will never protect or do anything for a women who isn't a member of my family.

this whole family's a meme

kek that pic is what I posted 5 threads ago, good to see it was saved.

Pic related are her sons

Typical goddamn belligerence from some twisted mother fucker who thinks that rules don't apply to her, that her SJW status absolves her of responsibility for her attitude to the point where she simply cannot see that she was the aggressor. I'd like to say I hope and wish the best for that retarded bitch but I don't like lying.

Did you watch the video? She admits to flipping him off yes. She also admits to taking pictures of his home posting on social media. She admits to stopping outside of his home, and screaming "you fucking raciest". This sounds like to me that she is admitting to harassment, and possibly stalking. There is telling how many people she does this to or how long she has been doing this to him. You can already tell that she is not new to this type of behavior just by how she conducts herself. This is all from a video she edited herself to fit her delusional idea of reality. When you read thru her Tumblr you can get the feeling of a power control freak who is conceded. This leather face cunt is psychotic, and I'm sure everyone around her knows this, and I'm sure they avoid her for all the reasons stated above. Who in there right mind would ever want to be around this bitch.

This woman is completly obsessed with herself

her oldest son looks like a dyke

Here's her LinkedIn lads

linkedin.com/in/tara-dublin-64800414

these omega males are going to have a rough life. she's never gonna let em go. future r9k posters

This girl has a child, can string a sentence together and despite what people might SAY isn't unattractive.

You couldn't be more closer to the essence of wrong.

Yes, I agree she's shitty. But women like this aren't rare.

>Calling him a fucking racist is absolutely not protected.
cool, thanks
I wonder why we don't see more lawsuits then
triggering them into calling you a racist is trivial, even on camera
why haven't any Moishe Trollinberg, JD tried to capitalize on that?

that's straight up child abuse
these guys would need years of therapy to function like normal fucking human beings she isn't

She has a tumblr post in which she talks about how uneasy her son's twitter account made her, presumably because she didn't want him to be exposed to bad influences.

I don't think twitter is what she should worry about.

honestly, I would give her a good hate fuck after peeping her pictures

>schmooly schmoolowitz

hahaha

single mothers were a mistake. the worst of em get absolutely fucked.

Here's someone else she pissed off

archive.pdxradio.com/2009-14/topic/tara-dublin-is-at-it-again-and-driving-me-nuts

Your cops are a shit tonne better than ours. What a bro, I would've told that old bitch to fuck off, but he was patient as shit with her.

This woman has left a trail of pissed off people around the country.

theothermccain.com/2014/04/06/if-taradublinrocks-didnt-exist-would-ampowerblog-have-to-invent-her/

Yep

americanpowerblog.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/gay-rights-thought-enforcer-tara-dublin.html

>xD
please stop

This is a professional work environment for the research, development, and application of memetic sorcery. Please try to present yourself as such.

She's looking for work apparently.

voice123.com/taradublin

anything?

How is that defending the man?
Hes telling her what will likely happen if either of them continue down this path
It will harm both of them, and benefit no one

you'd hatefuck a tree log with a hole, Jose.

I dont think a real man would flip someone off from a car to begin with
Inly a numale would do that

>I am a radio DJ by profession, and so I excel at smooth delivery.
>Here in Portland, I was on the air for 5 years and I'm one of the best-known media personalities in town

This

Corey Feldman is really having a bad year.

She's a hot milf tbf

How do you see the replies?

amazon.com/Cuts-Like-Knife-Tara-DUBLIN-ebook/product-reviews/B01L2VG0WW/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&sortBy=recent

review have 1 replies
5 replies etc links
click on them
to see replies

>Playing devil's advocate here...
Stop, you are clearly not cut out for this.

Incitement is one of the limits freedom of speech has, and she clearly did that

If I was faced with having to read her drivel and setting myself on fire, hand me the matches. And I fully know what option I am choosing because when I was a kid I was intentionally splashed with gasoline and set on fire.

This is impt anons- 955 (!!!) of all Jewish political donations have gone to shillary this year. This is good news for us (it means the Jews realize he won't be fighting a war in Iran for them), but also bad bc the usual neo-con money isn't coming in.

I'm not saying to be like bernouts and give him your entire college loans, but if you have $20 or $50, send it to Trump. This is our last chance to get America back without a civil war. We can all give up one video fucking video game to help out:
"
The analysis found that of the $95 million given so far by Jewish donors to presidential candidates, 95% has gone to Hillary Clinton. In fact, at this point of the race Clinton has already gotten more campaign dollars from Jewish donors than Barack Obama received in the entire 2012 campaign."

forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/

(OP, PLEASE make this part of copy paste, we need people to know the usual jews are giving him NOTHING (and this isn't counting corporations). If we are going to have any commercials in Ohio or ON, WE will have to pay for them. Pls help if you can....

It really takes a lot to be a cop these days. People are quick to throw you under the bus, but they still call you when they need help. The whole shitstorm going on with the black community (or lack of a sense of community) has really thrown a wrench into that. You have guys who are trying their damnedest to keep not just the people of their counties safe, but also the criminals and themselves safe. It's hard to make judgement calls with only milliseconds to spare. Nobody wants bloodshed, especially cops. I am grateful we have guys like this protecting communities.

The issue clearly is that the area the house was in was under particular rules concerning conduct. My guess is there are rules governing orderly conduct within school zones, and, as the house was within one, certain behavior was illicit as a consequence. Freedom of speech notwithstanding.

Nothing to do with "incitement". We don't comment on your weird continental Napoleonic thing, so don't try telling us about common law.

I wish you had died.

Figured... she has a great voice... too bad it's wasted on shit ideologies like this

Neurotic cunt

>'Cuts Like a Knife' by Tara on Amazon
>It looks and sounds cringey as fuck so most of the reviews are spot on

lulzy

Aw, did I strike a nerve? So sorry, here...

>> pats on yer shoulder

You really need to up your game.

Why are women like this allowed to get full custody and fuck up their kids lives?

>studying

so this is why you are retarded and have shit opinions

>gave him the finger (1st ammendment ok)
Do you even understand what 1st amendment is? You can say whatever you want and state cannot stop you from doing so. However, it does NOT stop individuals to a legal (re)action to whatever horseshit you said using 1st amendment.

Truedat

She should be more worried about her influence on her son.

I think that's what he was getting at.

>this thread
>giving attention to an attention whore
Why? You're exactly what she needs, now she can cry wolf about the big bad internets and how 4chins is bullying her because she stood up to a racist bigot bully. I mean just look at the twitter and tumblr, or just the video itself, it's all about her standing up against evil etc.

Literally retarded redditors who get hooked on the first bait they see.
Don't forget to sage.

>exposes herself on the internet
>complains about being exposed

DEE-LUSIONAL

>taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/

>Now, before you get your advice wheels turning, stop. I’m delighted that my twee little life problems would make anyone want to reach out to help. I am beyond appreciative of everyone’s kindness and caring and friendship and love. I know everyone wants only the best for me, and knowing that has helped me through some bad mental spots. A support network is vital to human survival. But so many times over the last three years of singledom, I’ve received many empty platitudes of well-meaningness that really don’t do anything except take up some space under a Facebook post. Not to seem ungrateful, but after you’ve been told the same things over and over again for three years and absolutely nothing has gotten better or changed, it’s tough to not grind my teeth a little when I read them for the eleventy-billionth time.

>Examples of the things people say when they don’t know what else to say that leave me feeling not at all better:

>“It’ll happen when you’re not looking”
>“Hang in there, something great is about to happen for you”
>“You’re so (insert lovely compliment), I can’t believe you’re single!”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHES LIKE THE FEMALE VERSION OF /r9k/ HAHAHAHAHA

I AM DYING

>a fucking knock-off Indian knows more about American law than a white American woman

she needs to learn there are repercussions for her actions

she's still playing the victim
she still thinks the cop was "mansplaining" the law to her

I like how parts of the video are cut, like she wanted to suppress certain information and thought this made her look better.

its illegal to flip people off?
I though this was legal over there.

She's almost 50, if she didn't learn by now she isn't going to learn ever, nothing happened except she got her 5 minutes of backpats for standing up against bully and evil cop who protects patriarchy, this is just useless drama that can give her an opportunity to become martyr, gives her more than those 5 minutes of showlight and further reinforces that Cred Forums is a misogynystic forum of basement dwellers who are lookin for people to get angry at, save your ammo for important cases.

Sage.

Jesus Christ

People like that are the worst.
Can't let someone get a word in for more than a couple seconds because muh opinionated PMS-induced autism.

Just drive on bitch, don't act on the need to cause a scene everywhere. World doesn't revolve around you or anybody else for that matter.

Would still side with the cop desu senpai

If someone just flat out beat this bitch without a shred of mercy, would she change? would she learn anything?

I'm talking full on neck brace & hospital afterwards -beat-.

>bombing cities is normal for me because usually i nuke whole planets

i like her reasoning

>but come on, the police saying "Just dont come back there" is pure shit man.

How is that bullshit? In either scenario if she was the victim or the perpetrator that would be very good advice because she could get hurt by the guy.

Needs a Trump face on the Thomas the tank/train. Make it happen.

Oh snap, she burned this guy good.

>Sidebar: sometimes when I see couples, whether they are happy together or they’re not, I want to stop them and ask them, “How did you do this? How did you get here? How did you find each other, and then how did you reach the point where you were able to relax and stopped worrying if it was going to last or not? How did you decide that you were done looking and that you were right for each other?” I just don’t know how it happens anymore. I’m starting to think all the couples have already found each other, and that after a certain age you just have to resign yourself to the reality that you’re going to die unloved by anyone except your kids. Or maybe it’s the lack of available, attractive, suitable single men in Portland. And by available, I mean not dating others, just me. By attractive, I mean I have to feel something when I look at a guy. Physical attraction matters, and it’s different for everyone. And by suitable, I mean the guy has to be able to take me on a proper date. At least dinner. Every guy I meet is either too young, too broke, or too busy fucking around. Can you understand why I feel hopeless? End of sidebar

FUCKING HELL Cred Forums I LOVE YOU GUYS

YOU LITERALLY FOUND A FEMALE ELLIOT RODGERS

Clinton campaign: Yes, world has 'right' to immigrate to U.S.

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573

DNC Claims Sanders Supporters Knew They Favored Hillary Clinton

bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/

Top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills gets immunity in FBI investigation of email server

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/

Guccifer 2.0 Releases More DNC Docs, Exposing More Corruption

observer.com/2016/09/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-more-dnc-docs-exposing-more-corruption/

"This Is An Absolutely Corrupt Process" - Clinton's Deleted Emails Won't Be Released Until After The Election

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/absolutely-corrupt-process-clintons-deleted-emails-wont-be-released-until-after-elec

Clinton created second private email account when server was down

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-created-second-private-email-account-when-server-was-down/article/2602743

>(1st ammendment ok)
incitement is not covered under the first amendment my dude

>Im off to keep studying, bye and ty :3

>Harasses a man
>Lol he has no right to harass me it's freedom of speech :^)
Those double standards.

Wow she's a single mother, what a shocker

your little greentext story doesn't accurately represent what happened fuckboy

she admitted to breaking the law by yelling obscenities from her car in a school zone.

as soon as she figured this out she stopped admitting to calling him a racist motherfucker

no calls to the police were made either, because the SJW was a lunatic she decided to signal a cop off the road to help her using her lights. but you imply the guy called the cops on her in the first place

the "smearing" of her accounts is a result of her playing the victim and fucking it up entirely

get your shit together before you tell people to screw their heads on you retarded cunt

I dunno about Rodgers, but the Wall is real in those blogs

also:

>My older son, Jack, 17, was late to social media. He still doesn’t have a Facebook page (thankfully), but I discovered a few months back that he does have a Twitter account. I wasn’t thrilled to learn this—we were supposed to have a discussion about him signing up for any social media accounts—but once I realized he was only following the other kids from his track team and his Physics teacher, I relaxed a little.

>But that didn’t last long when I realized that every single one of his friends was following me.

>I’ve been on Twitter since 2009, and as of this writing I’m close to 9,000 followers. Prior to this election cycle, I mostly tweeted about my lack of money, employment, or a boyfriend. But since the Putrifying Racist Human Orange hasn’t gone away since declaring his candidacy a year ago, I’ve amped up my tweeting, and it’s usually full of swears, especially the big bad F dash-dash-dash word.

>But on Twitter all bets are off, and it never occurred to me that Jack might be seeing whatever I was tweeting. He’d told me he’d muted me, but his friends continue to screencap any tweet of mine they decide is hilarious and then DM it to him, which he’s repeatedly begged them not to do. So of course they keep doing it, because to them it’s the funniest thing in the world to torture him. Every so often Jack will come clomping down the stairs and say something like, “Mooom, WHY can’t you just not tweet about Donald Trump for a little while? Please?”

>Sorry, kid. Mommy’s trying to help stop Armageddon from happening over here.

MOOOM STOP SHITPOSTING ON TWITTER IT'S EMBARASSINGGG

That first video is great example to forever link to her voice. For job seeking proposes only of course.

What kind of a loser chases a women for flipping him off lmao

She did more than just that. Thats why she edited the video

She's mentally ill.

Is she jewish? She needs to seek medical help, she's clearly delusional, and I'm not saying this as some sort of banal insult. She's gone off the deep end, and who knows what will happen if she feels trapped by paranoia. reaching out to 'celebrities' is a good sign she's close to a breakdown.

I agree she is a fucking moron but I don't think some dumb woman could make me chase her unless she stole something or hurt someone, in which case she would be going to jail

Amen.

kek this bitch is such a waste of tax dollars. Hang the whole family.

it's too early to be this mad at the state of humanity.

Take a good long look, this is what a failure of the human experiment looks like.

It is an individual who would drown a toddler and still believe herself to be totally right and justified in doing so. This is an organism incapable of learning from it's mistakes, because in it's mind, it makes no mistakes.

PS don't interact with white american women especially with that style of haircut

Even more so, watch the whole video and she reveals herself to be a liar like 3 or 4 times

Says this was her first interaction with this guy, admits she drives past his house every day

Says he just gave him the finger, then says she also said "Fuck you you racist redneck"

and a couple others not gonna watch the video again to remember them dont want my appetite ruined for the whole day

praying to kek that this miserable bitch has a terrible weekend

because she's the mother

that's literally it

such patriarchal oppression

The cop rightly told her to cease provoking the guy. He probably handed him a warning and decided that the whole affair wasn't that big of a deal. If she was physically attacked by the guy then guaranteed the cop would have wrestled or tased him to the ground and hauled him in. Then her story would be so much different, or she would rant on social media that she doesn't need men to protect her. She isn't remotely unique, there are hundreds of shit stirring, wannabe celebrities plastered all of the internet. It's fucking pathetic.

Disgusting transphobic book, don't even buy it.
Waste of my time reading it, fortunately I wasn't the only one.
Lending it to a mtf (male to female) black muslim friend of mine, she also agreed that this book personally targets tolerant gender fluid otherkin, like my friend.
Overall 1/5 would not recommend. I bought into the believe that this would be a tolerant trans-friendly book but to my dismay it is the exact opposite.

best comment

jesus christ

She has unblocked herself on twitter and is now verified.

Are you aware which board you are currently browsing and posting in?

>This bipolar SJW managed to have children
>Most of us will die alone
I know that's not the thing we're supposed to be pissed off about here, but....wow....

Based Viking. Thanks for the required reading.

>fat ugly redneck
>drives black audi

yeah right lady

>Defending a SJW feminist
>On Cred Forums
okay mad cuck, stay salty

Is she famous for being a guy?

>You don't really know what he's going to say to you, do you? He's the product of a failed marriage and appears to have had no spiritual upbringing whatsoever
Rekt

>You are blocked from following @taradublinrocks and viewing @taradublinrocks's Tweets

don't know how she has me blocked already, this is the first time I've ever even tried to go to her twitter

she is prolly blocking people by association. kek

Has anyone called her yet?

they have some algorithm that looks for key phrases, words and hastags and they do a mass auto block
Don't let twitter fool you they take care of their people with large followings it's in their bottom line to do so
OY VEY

We you could be the lucky beta male that inseminated her and thus now you're chained to the crazy cunt for life by blood
>inb4 I'd rather die alone....
most of us would user

Why is the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car?

Why is the police man even talking to the woman? Where is her husband or father? Under sharia this would never have happened.

How many people has she doxxed or supported doxxing, I wonder. Also she just got a nice dose of equality, turns out she doesn't like it.

Any oldfags remember biting beaver? This woman is giving me that vibe... there's no chance it's her right?

It's illegal to cause a public disturbance, and to be obscene in a school zone

Why does she car about trump? She lives in Vancouver

Her children will leave her if they´re smart.

Fucking disgusting..

Vancouver, Washington. it's a suburb of Portland.

THIS IS A SILENT PROTEST

links to her original video? Her profile or whatever?

Literally being pwnd by her son ROFL

If anyone was able to stand watching her follow up video ( i made it about 1/2 way) she says she went to the police station to complain about how the cop handled this and his female superior agreed to a meeting between them (because the officer needs to be schooled in sexist, racist ways).
Shouldn't we compile her first video with the FB or twitter or whatever post she had of this guys house to show that she's been continually harassing this guy, and send it to the PD before the meeting?