NC English Teacher Instructs Students to Compare Trump to Hitler

>English teacher in my school uses her lessons as a soapbox for a liberal agenda (pic related)
>Americans have no culture, only reason people don't vote Hillary is b/c she's a woman, we should be getting our news from "unbiased" sources like Huffington
>Kids don't know any better and take it all as fact
>Somebody records one of her anti-conservative rants and sends it to the news
>School board literally trying to cover it up

Check this bullshit out:
ladyliberty1885.com/2016/09/21/nc-english-teacher-only-white-male-christians-are-safe-from-trump-audio/

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/23/heil-donald-students-instructed-to-compare-hitler-to-trump.html

And the audio:
youtube.com/watch?v=PpEUV2lcjP8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFICRFKtAc4
amazon.com/Multifunctional-Rechargeable-Digital-Recorder-Dictaphone/dp/B00FPI1HQ8/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1474700655&sr=1-5&keywords=voice recorder
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5478j3/nc_english_teacher_only_white_male_christians_are/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/547suc/important_public_high_school_teacher_in_north/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck women and fuck black people.

Funny how they run scared when outed, instead of standing behind what they believe.

>>School board literally trying to cover it up

Why? It's North Carolina. Why don't they can her ass?

Oh, and I forgot to mention, she had us watch this video and discuss how Trump is just like Hitler and how if he gets elected it'll be Nazi Germany all over again, etc, etc.Literally every class she pushes her agenda, and now since the recordings came out she makes us put our phones in the front of the class in a box. Afraid of responsibility.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFICRFKtAc4

She's been teaching here for a long time, I guess? Honestly I don't know

Eh there, calm down now

>now since the recordings came out she makes us put our phones in the front of the class in a box.
"I'm sorry, ma'am, I lost my phone in a boating accident."

English teachers, especially females, push stupid ideas like this

>11th grade
>teacher saying that chink civilization has always been less sexist than western civilization
>I bring up the practice of foot binding and the fact that chinks often abort their unborn daughters because they view them as inferior
>she gets a bit miffed and moves of with the lesson
>One time she was teaching us about paper sourcing
>she claimed that CNN is an unbiased source

Trump isn't Hitler but we wish he was.

In the recording she talks about how "my father, a Ca-razy conservative, thinks NPR is left-biased, I don't think so, you know, CNN, NPR and Al Jazeera [accidentally says Al Qaeda at first] are middle of the road"

This is why we need more male teachers. they know how to handle tom-foolery and they can actually process information with their brains.

Engrish teacher
>School board literally trying to cover it up
No shit... time 2 get her da fuck outta dodge [and teaching]

If this is a public school, contact the superintendent immediately and threaten legal action.

I had a 6th grade teacher kind of like this, only she was a kike from Canada that somehow still had a Brooklyn accent anyways

Not a bad idea. I want to do everything I can to aid in this getting something done as the idea of kids who don't know any better thinking this is fact and not opinion is just engineering a new generation of "default" democrats who don't think for themselves. I'll call the superintendent's office in the morning, I think.

Maybe I can try and submit it to other local news as well

Digits will confirm if anything is happening. GETTTTTTTTTTT

I'm gonna send my child to a private school. I don't care if it puts me in the poor house or if I die by the time im 50 from overworking, I don't want them exposed to these liberals.

let me guess, they go straight from WW1 to WWII

without mentioning the jewish revolution in between?

Oh yeah White Christian male supremacy. Oh yeah and reminder that 99% of female teachers are crazy cat ladies. Once we seize control of America and begin implementing Biblical law their will be no room for the American public school system.

Hitler
>killed millions of people

Trump
>said mean things

>Fuck women
nice way to ignore all the liberal nu-males pushing their shit

bruh, you can buy wiretapping devices these days:
amazon.com/Multifunctional-Rechargeable-Digital-Recorder-Dictaphone/dp/B00FPI1HQ8/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1474700655&sr=1-5&keywords=voice recorder

20 USD mate.

Emailing superintendent now. Anything else I should do? Would Board of Education be involved in this too?

Yes they should. And push for more media. You need o shine the light on this. Contact all conservatives in your area with this information. And contact the churches as well.

The school laptops literally have cameras on them, I could record all class long no problem. Taking the phones solves nothing and I told her that. Her response? "Well, I guess I just hope that you won't do that. Put the phone in the box."

is Cred Forums against this? You'd think that this would just make Hitler look better to the students, not vice versa.

Like they ever do. It's a miracle if they even talk about the Weimar Republic.

her voice is so shrill

she sounds like a stuck up dumb white bitch. Got her IP user? We can bug her computer and monitor her communications.

google lover

>female English teacher

I can totally relate to this shit since I have a feminist English teacher as a high school senior. One time, I wrote a politically incorrect assignment and she gave me more than half off even though I met most of the requirements. Other than that, she always keeps talking about gender equality which is difficult for me to bear with since she sounds like a total bimbo.

fpbp

I'd rather Cred Forums not brigade her in that sense, considering I'm a member of a lot of honorable stuff in our school and I don't want to become known as the fucker who brought the alt-right hammer down on the english teacher.

However getting some more exposure to this story would be helpful a lot, I'd think. This is in Orange County, NC, and any local news sites would appreciate tips. Also, getting these stories shared on /r/the_donald, perhaps? They've already been submitted, I think, but we could vote them up.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5478j3/nc_english_teacher_only_white_male_christians_are/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/547suc/important_public_high_school_teacher_in_north/

You need to write everything from a conservative angle, and set her up to discriminate against you.If she grades you poorly for your political views, then you got the bitch.

surprising that she appears to have semitic features

>REEEEEEEEEE!
>Stop disliking something I like!!!11

>REEEE!
>Allow young, impressionable teenagers to form their own opinions rather than forcing your onto them!

FTFY

I can't believe this passes for education these day. The parallels between Trump and Hitler are blatantly obvious, asking students to compare the two is a pointless exercise.

This reminds me of the time a history teacher at my school was teaching bullshit conspiracy theory shit to 10th graders. I don't care if you're right or left wing, this bitch should be fired for inserting her political opinions into her completely unrelated class.

>leaf

Exactly.

mfw your picture looks like me in drag

>high school
>Reddit
Past your bedtime kiddo

>american education

North Carolina has a LOT of liberal areas.

Second cellphone would be good too.

"Is that pathos or is that truth?"
"It's truth if you're not trying to get anything, it's pathos if you're trying to manipulate"

She asks for Democratic examples of gun control, and then basically ignores any students trying to.

That was actually me trying to talk about the pathos in gun control laws. She kept trying to cut me off which is why you hear me stutter.

Sent this to the superintendent

>my phone identifies as a telegraph

>underage b&

What that teacher did comparing Trump to Hitler is outrageous. Trump has the potential to be far worse than Hitler, and this can not be trivialized!

We should beat Amanda Harder

What if we all mail the superintendent and pose as triggered students?

I'm apprehensive about that, as I worry some idiot would email with a bunch of "niggers"and "kikes" in it and ruin the whole case against her.

I'll try this if she doesn't end up getting fired over this.

Underage b&

>cuts out what school you attend
>puts school name in sidebar of the video.

Cedar Ridge? Unless it's something else.

Well, not my video..

But yeah, I guess I just figured while I was cutting out the names it'd be a good idea.

Media might run with this. She sounds just like that Lyft cunt. Has the same smug giggling.

Also is it normal for an English teacher in burger high school to overuse filler words?

Some of them-- the ones who need to be superior.