I dumped my prego girl freind on the side of the road

First, will I go to jail, political relevance. Second the story
3 days ago I was driving down the interstate with the love of my life , my girl freind of three years . Out of the blue she tells that she's pregnant with some other dudes kid just like that, I thought she was having a giggle but she was dead serious. I snapped, I wasn't angry I was really calm. I pulled over, unholstered my gun and put it on my lap. I asked her to hand over her keys and credit cards, keys to the house I bought and own, credit cards I pay for . I gave her 100 dollars for uber and said good luck and made her get out.
I then drove for 14 hours straight and finally stopped at some middle of know where bar where I proceeded to get shit faced , break my phone get in fight, and wake up in the woods behind the fucking joint. Im staying at a hotel now using the business to browse pol and cancel all her cards . Fuck women pol, fuck women.

This is an r9k post

Anyways, you weren't married so you dodged a bullet. Now get a tinder and bang some sluts

This is an r9k post

Anyways, you weren't married so you dodged a bullet. Now get a tinder and bang some sluts

At least she didn't make you think the child was yours.

This is an imaginary tale

Could have been worse.

Go back and apologize to her, buy her flowers, call her asap

Be a man and take care of your responsibilities

Digits and Trump wins

You did alright op, though be glad you didn't use it, its now worth getting put in the joint for someone you hate and won't have to see again.

Sounds like she got somewhat close to what she deserved. The user in this made up story did a good job.

>Now get a tinder and bang some sluts
he can't, he broke his phone

That sucks bro you will always have people you can trust here.

The user who was cucked to death

but to be honest should have left her with no money to die in the desert or raped by truckers

Sounds like you're in the right OP. You own the car and thus have the right to kick her out of it. You own the house and the cards, thus have the right to refuse her access (if your state doesn't require an eviction notice).
She's having someone else's kid, so you have the pitty element, and you can claim you had a mental breakdown.

Go get tested for STD's asap.

very weak bait my friend

he should cross 2 states over and start a new

>unholstered my gun and put it on my lap
Why, in the ever loving fuck would you use a gun like that against of all people a pregnant woman.
That is not only wrong, its mental. You're goddamn mental mate.
You should have that gun removed from your possession you nutjob.

also this

Hmmm, interesting, reminds me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life

Piss off, womyn! Boys only! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

You did good

Fuck whores

just be glad she told you now

Despite the fact that you are a filthy frogposter, you did the right thing.

Drop the kek and work and worship for yourself.
Don't let people tell you what to do and protect yourself more importantly.
If the choice of jail or freedom comes, you know what to do, and we'll all remember you.

Who's going to step up to the plate another man left on the table?

go change your tampon you pussy

Its irresponsible gun ownership and he should know that if he owns a gun. If you dont think this way you're also mental.
But this is Cred Forums. So it's not a stretch to think so.

Putting your gun on your lap isn't using against someone. What if she flew into a rage and knocked him out and raped him?

You did nothing wrong.

I would maybe skip telling that you unholstered your gun and say you left it at home if anyone ever asks you.

Just to be safe....

Good luck and have a beer for me

HAHAHAHAHA
HA HA HA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You just know you will end up paying for some of her shit, dont you?

you did the right thing, bad luck my amerifriend. good luck to you

You did the right thing user, I know right now it feels terrible but in time you will come to realize what happened was the best case scenario. Think about it.

>You avoided marrying a worthless cheating cunt
>You aren't being cucked by a worthless cheating cunt who tried to make you believe the kid was yours

Assuming this isn't a shitpost, you will feel like shit for awhile but time will heal your wounds and one day you will be stronger and happier, good luck man.

you handled it like a pro, dude
I probably would've poisoned her w/ aflotoxins to kill the baby and make her sick

then again I probably won't find a wife to begin with

Kinda over reacted like a bitch

Letting a woman affect you that fucking much, let alone one that you hadn't committed to, and one that cares so little about you that she got knocked up

Proper solution is to yes, take the keys, cards, etc, but drop her off at her parent's, let her explain it, then go home and get her stuff ready to go

You handled it like an 18 year old turboneet imagined he would handle it if he could get within twenty feet of a bangable girl

>he fell for the female jew

mgtow is not a meme now is it

The only thing you did wrong was give her money.

Takes a real man to step up to the plate another man left on the table, be a REAL man not a boy like the others in the thread, omg just omg

Threatening her with a gun is illegal user. It is your word against hers though. Dont bring up the gun. What gun.

That is your only legal liability though since you are not married.

You never know. She could've coerced him into paying for youngster backing or some other bother.

Welcome, lad. You're a real man now. Enjoy the suffering.

>you can claim you had a mental breakdown.
That seems like a fast route to nogunz desu.

Fuck women . Should I order a prosty pol? Also the boys at the bar were trump supporters and that's really all I remember. I don't know if my state requires it or not . I'm a trust fund kid so I can just move wherever , she's so fucking dumb, this is a probably an r9k tier post but I don't touch that autism .

Smart move 2bh

you never unholstered your gun OP, I don't know what you're talking about and neither do you. you left your gun at home.

This is solid bait. The unconventional grammatical errors and subtle mention of a firearm being involved really add to the overall effect of a distraught man on his last leg. You put real effort into this OP, nice work.

Hmmm, interesting, reminds me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life

It's not illegal if she's in his car and he wants her out.

>one post by this ID
how can she even know that the kid isn't his?
If you have sex at least somewhat regularly she shouldn't be so sure
If you don't have regular sex then he could have noticed

also sage

>mental
Take the proxy off Nigel you're not fooling anyone

Don't mention the gun. That's a threat of imminent violence and you can be charged.
So don't bring it up and deny deny deny. Her word against yours.
Other than that, you have to let her reclaim her belongings from the house and then she can go on her way.
Wow what a shit show though, that's tough op

Would of done the exact same thing minus the gun bit (even if i had one) and driving to the middle of no where, breaking your phone, making this thread and acting like a child in general.

sage

So much this.

I could use a hundred bucks right now.

Women have it so easy.
Even when they get dumped they get money

Lol yeah it can

Besides, OP didn't do that. He left his gun at home. She's just making shit up and that never happened. Isn't that right OP?

I know this is bait, but BASEBALL ANALOGY REEEEEEE

Stop posting this rubbish here.

You had $100 on you? I never carry more than $40, so if a girl tried this with me looks like she'll not get very far.

Wrong wrong wrong.

First op did not have a gun. Op was fever dreaming and his bitch is lying. There was no gun.

I mean if there was a gun that would be criminal menacing. Which is a felony. Good on op for not having a gun.

i would just say he had the gun, but didnt touch it.
more believable

Thanks boys, im just hoping this election is gonna get me through, figure I'll "vacation" for a couple more days , bitch can wait to get her stuff. I just hope I don't have to deal with a jamal

I saw prego and assumed this would be about a jar of tomato sauce.

putting it on his lap isn't threatening anyway.

if he is licensed to carry, thats no different than if it were on his hip.

I think you handled it relatively well. It could have been much worse for you or her. Smart decisions on the credit card and keys.

but OP didn't have his gun, so it doesn't matter

I don't know if a prostitute's any better. Depends on their caliber. Why would you move? You're the only one with the keys to the house right?

at least u did the most alpha thing anyone could do, so hats off to u

What gun? I left mine at home

She'll take you to court and you'll be forced to pay child support for 18 years. Enjoy it. Kek.

I don't know , my head is so fucked atm. I thought for awhile about the an hero but decided I had to wait to see if trump could win

can't do that unless he is there at the birth and signs as the kids father, even if he does it unknowingly so

but dumping her before she even has the kid? he has zero responsibility

Go cuck a nigger and always carry.

based leaf

What is this ?

how can you be so sure that the kid isn't yours
how can she be sure that the kid isn't yours

It could probably be you have sex on the reg

Fuck, if only Hillary weren't paying these leftist shitposters to post political crap, we wouldn't have them posting these non-political cancer posts in their spare time.

>cucking yourself out of life because some slut cheated on you

don't do it op

Kys faggot

W-what?! You mean you've never seen the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life?!

It would be a he said she said situation. She cannot prove it and in this circumstances it would appear as though she is just trying to get revenge.

*It could probably be yours of you have sex on the reg

>Even when they get dumped they get money
kek

>Although it might seem fair that a father who didn't choose to have the child should be required to pay support, the matter is one of public policy. Essentially, the courts primary concern is that children receive the care and support they need. Child support cases are, therefore, not concerned with fairness to the parents, but only consider what would be in the best interests of the child. Children are better off when they receive support from both parents, therefore, where there are two parents the court will require both to support the child regardless of circumstances. There has even been a case where a father was ordered to pay child support for a child born when the mother used semen obtained from oral sex to inseminate herself. Despite the fact that the father had no realistic expectation of fatherhood, because it was in the best interests of the child he was ordered to pay child support.

That would mean she wins. Fuck that shit. There deserves to be justice against evil bitches like that and their leftist accomplices. Those leftist SJW cuntbags dare call themselves "justice". They don't have the brain capacity to comprehend true justice.

yeah but that's only if the kid is OP's

if the kid isn't OP's he doesn't have to contribute a penny and he can just bounce and cut contact and move to the other side of the country

We're reaching new levels of cuckoldry, here gaiz

>break my phone
>get in (bar) fight
>wake up in the woods behind the fucking joint

life isn't hollywood

sage, decent effort tho

>ex fiance leaves for uni
>"nothing will change. You just gotta trust me. I promise well stay together"
>starts dating some guy like 2 weeks after she gets there
>eventually find out, change number, block on literally everything
>this was 8 months ago
>still all alone
>no one needs me or wants me
I wish someone would just kill me already

Hey, Im genuine sorry for your loss, bro. Honestly better to get it out of the way now instead of letting it drag on with some unfaithul skeez. Time heals all wounds, right?

That being said, get back to r9k and stay there nigger

Is OP in Georgia?

Those trips though...
Maybe Hollywood is life?

Good on you OP. Your father, and your father's father, would be proud.

probably handled it better than I would have desu. Never got that fucked over but I have been cheated on. It sucks. Take a week or two and drink and fuck whores and do whatever you need to do. Then get back on the horse. You'll find another one. If she cries and complains don't take her back.

this

Cuck found

Do your duty and marry her

>Out of the blue she tells that she's pregnant with some other dudes kid just like that,
Break up with her immediately no exceptions she needs to die on a fire.

>I pulled over, unholstered my gun and put it on my lap. I asked her to hand over her keys and credit cards, keys to the house I bought and own, credit cards I pay for . I gave her 100 dollars for uber and said good luck and made her get out.
You might go to jail for threatening her with the gun. Even if you didn't necessarily point it at her. The rest is allowed since you are breaking up.

Your woman just let another man fuck her. Why the hell did you reward her with a 100 dollar?

SWEDEN
YES
E
S

>be 'an equally treated gender' and own up to consequences
I agree my friendo.

MY WIFE'S SON
Y

W
I
F
E'
S

S
O
N

Taking responsibilities for someone else's crap?
Yeah, I don't think so..

Destroy the kid if it's a male niglet. You're responsible for cleanup at least.

Jordan?? You cuck, get off Cred Forums and go love your nigger baby.

Why do the first 2 responses with different ID's have the same answer?

Not to be THAT swede but dont you want to give her a chance?
She did confess to you that she had cheated on you, so she did felt it was necessary to tell you that instead of lying to you it was your child for god how long...
Is abortion out of the question ect...?

Step up to the fucking plate, bro.
I mean fuck

Theres more to life than being in a relationship, get a grip man. Deal with your underlying insecurities, stack money, lift. You can do it because I did it, bitches come and go, there is but one shot at life, you will die alone anyways, good luck man.

you kinda set yourself up for that one. long distance relationships don't work. too many requirements are not met.

that sounds like a real life adventure

imagine the possibilities

stay positive

How pregnant is she? Tell her you'll get back together if she gets and abortion and then dump her again.

WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES
DOESN'T IT ALMOST FEEL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE~

I understand relationships aren't everything, but then why are females never not in them? Also I'm really fucking pissed that happened to me. Like she did something horrible and just got away with it. I want to find her and kill her. Why isn't God giving her what she deserves?

fucking hell
kekd anyway but it hurts

Bots post more than half the shit here

>love of your life
>get her pregnant
>flee like cowardly nog when faced with possibility of having to pay for child support

Kill yourself you worthless flake

Literally have access to birth control practically everywhere, you can bulk order condoms cheaply, she can get the pill IUD or shots how did you fuck up

you kinda set yourself up for that one. long distance relationships don't work. too many requirements are not met.

Sounds like role play bullshit.

If not, you did the right thing, except for the gun part.

Women are venom anyway user.
I had to end my last relationship because she wasn't treating me right and I knew it. One of the hardest things I ever had to do but Its worth standing up for yourself and not taking any shit so good on you for being able to erase her completely.

>I gave her 100 dollars for uber
Cuck

>woman didn't use birth control
>it's still somehow the man's fault
I revoke women's human status. They're puppies that shit on the rug.

Everyone agrees.

Im a fucking hour away. I drove up like every weekend. She fucking had the nerve to bring me to her parents house for Christmas. She broke off a 5 year relationship and never payed any kind of price. It's not fair. She has to suffer

Raising someones kid isn't so bad. If the kid doesn't have a father in his life he needs one. Having your own kid with the woman helps.

Sorry m8, God is a lie, and if I'm wrong, he really doesnt give a fuck.

probably best, i feel like Cred Forums and I wouldn't shot her and the child and the you, cuck, and the father

t. cuck

You're a shame to males everywhere.

>guy with gf
>robot
tard

would've, not wouldn't

>Out of the blue she tells that she's pregnant with some other dudes kid

One hour haha. What a stupid cunt. You're better off trust me. Hopefully you can meet someone better.

Really pissed off I know this chuck IRL.

And he didn't do none of this shit, hes still with her and tyrones baby.

Jordan, you've been cucked.

Fuck that whore, now is a good time to connect with Jesus :^) you'll get through this bro. She ruined everything and will never find a guy who will/can take care of her. Theres hotter girls out there anyway.

me too man

Good for you OP. Put a million miles between yourself and that moment. You won't even remember that shit when your grandkids are on your lap. Now go fine the right woman and be happy.

Women are born nation wreckers, I tried to warn you.

Wew I got banned for writing a similar story fucking americuck mods and their double standard.

Was she white?

Kek

>I pulled over, unholstered my gun and put it on my lap. I asked her to hand over her keys and credit cards, keys to the house I bought and own, credit cards I pay for . I gave her 100 dollars for uber and said good luck and made her get out.

No i don't think any laws were broken user, you should be ok.

On a side note, my feels as all of us here to you. That was some fucked up shit what happened to you.

Be well dude, keep your head clear don't get shitfaced don't drink, life is ups and downs. There a many good women out there.

I'm not talking about in the case of cheating. If someone cheats on you they don't love or respect you. Kids need fathers.

Kind of missed that line
Fug

Yeah cut her out of your life

C U C K
U
C
K

Mobile poster with a4chan pass

Wow yeah you fucked up man. Should have kept the 100$, other then that you did exactly right

>Also I'm really fucking pissed that happened to me. Like she did something horrible and just got away with it. I want to find her and kill her. Why isn't God giving her what she deserves?

Let me learn you some first hand experienced knowledge my friend, your ex will most likely end up happily married, with a white picket fence and some kids and a dog or some shit, she hasn't thought about you in months. I know that must suck to hear but it's the cold hard fucking truth.

God won't give her what she deserves, God may not even exist, we can't be sure. The only thing we can be sure of is that we live once, and when we die we're gone. It's been 8 months, you need to drop your grudge and shift the focus to your own life. Not because she deserves to be forgiven, but because YOU deserve to be happy, no matter how deep that bitch cut you, the dark thoughts you're having are only affecting your psyche in ways worse than you think. You need to focus on YOU, stop caring about someone who doesn't give a FUCK about you, its pathetic. One day you will stop, look around and realize you are fucking happy, but you must put in the work.

t. hopeful single mother

Sorry, roast. No hymen, no diamond. Feed your mocha love baby on foodstamps.

She's going to accuse you of rape and abuse. You're going to jail. Good luck.

Next time get both captchas ready beforehand on both devices and hit post at the exact same time. Your bait is hard to fall for when there's a 20 second time difference.

C U C K
U
C
K

>Very based

enjoy your free, uncuked happy life

I just want her to be happy
That's all I want
I just want everything to fall apart in her life
Should I take this in my own hands? I don't have much to live for

>Im staying at a hotel now using the business to browse pol and cancel all her cards

She already used them. You do it RIGHT AWAY.

>the baby is black

Haha. Sounds like your brain is cucked.

You could always convert to Islam and get a nice submissive muslim waifu who you can honor kill under sharia law if she fucks up.

Unhappy*

Luckily I can just deny the charges, ty Amex . Also what's with all the bugs life posters?

OP, what's that? She was exaggerating about how you supposedly pulled your gun on her?

FUCK WOMEN! :^)

Over 60% of unwed mothers give birth to mulattos, no?

Stop this meme.

The Hijabis won't marry new converts with no family ties.

you guys

22 of them? I don't get it. Am I that new?

It's bot spam, some kind of marker for this thread and whatever other threads (((they))) deem troublesome.

Bot slide/shill thread.

Don't listen to this guy.

What you do is build yourself up and become an attractive prospect.

Since she cheated on you in the first place, she WILL cheat on him. Then you fuck her, film it, give a video to her family and leave forever. Laughing as her life falls apart.

hitler gets it

AM I ON !!!

That's fucking bullshit. She doesn't deserve that. She has to die and since God won't do shit I'm going to fucking do it

Source?

10/10
you did the right thing

Why don't you go on and find out?
And don't come back, thanks.

How is this qualify as troublesome, unless I guess there trying to keep this bumped.

>killing nah!
consequences and a swift end.

>the vengefull way is to see her world burn.
jobless, broken....

you could start with sharing some nudes ;) Cred Forumsro

>all the hopeless chumps in this thread still trying to "man up" and blame males after reading shit like this
Women are incapable of love. They manipulate and devour men and project all their evil onto men.

Men just want sex, a mutually pleasurable activity.
Women want to take your money and eat your soul.

There is nothing of value in women. Stay away, my brothers.

Seriously man you need to cut this dark revenge fantasy shit out, you know what the best revenge would be? If one day everything did fall apart in her life, her current boyfriend or whoever dumps her, and she comes crawling back to you, and you are so past her you don't even hate her anymore, you're just apathetic. Believe me that shit will cause a woman to snap.

If he asked her to get out, TECHINCALLY he can stand his ground. Good luck letting that fly in court though in this situation.

>falling for the love meme
>ever

I had to witness each of my parents go through 3 divorces (6 total) before I realized "love" is fucking bullshit.

Lasting relationships come from when people want something from each other. If it narcissistic, it disappears with age. If it's monetary, you're a divorce away from happiness. Better make sure your woman wants something from you that #1 won't change with age, #2 is unobtainable through divorce. Also, nobody wants "you" for "you", unless "you" are a celebrity and there is something intrinsically valuable about "you"- i.e. they can engage in some virtue signalling ritual by marrying a firefighter or some other bullshit. Most men live a department budget cut away from divorce.

To me this theory why WMBF marriages are more endurable.

It's troublesome because it represents something (((they))) don't like.
(((They))) are trying to coup the board.

lol

are all people at Cred Forums a bunch of literal cucks?

you're a retarded faggot and you're ex bitch is a whore

"In America homosexuality is absolutely a defensive measure for the men because they have fallen into such slavery to the women. The woman can behave like an ax there: she just starts hacking away on something. She is never rebuked: the best example of a tyranny by women!" -- Heinrich Himmler, Reichsführer of the Schutzstaffel

Fucking newfag. You remind me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life

God doesn't exist in the way you imagine him to, some bearded dude in the sky who punishes sinners, that's a literal fairytale. You're starting to speak like a crazy so I feel my words are having no affect on you, you always been this fucked in the head? Ever consider maybe that's why your ex left?

I didn't keep pictures of that whore on my phone
Why is it just a fantasy? I can easily get a gun. I know where to find her. This shit would be easy. I'd get caught most likely but I don't care. Killing a slut who wronged you isn't going to piss off current inmates like child molesting would. I can survive prison.

You fucked up.

You had the perfect opportunity to rid this world of another whore and you wasted it.

If we're going to still be talking about r9k shit then I'll just interject that you can't force getting over her. It'll honestly be slow and arduous if you have any sense of empathy, which sounds like you do, but I can tell you it'll be well worth the wait and struggle.

t. one of many males who have already gone through this

>they think that by calling everyone who call them out a "newfag" that they're passing off as a native
Low level skypes trying these types of things.

two dumb fuckers who should not be in relationships.

there's millions of you.

Lmfao. You think can survive life in the clink for first degree murder of some worthless fucking slut? You're ging to throw your life and anal virginity away over that? Seriously pathetic

>leafcuck trying to make it my fault
I expected at least one of my responses to be this guy

Some of the smallest pathetic men survive prison

You are THAT Swede

Stop making us look like cucks u traitor

>please lets not ruin it for my 2nd amendment

make her life hell, but not ending it.
and have a great life so you can rub it in while she's down

>I gave her 100 dollars for uber
Why? just tell her to gtfo. Whats your deal? giving her $100 for being a whore kek.

OP you did the right thing. Now no matter how hard she bets. no matter how hard she tries to turn people against you, don not let her back into your life. She fucked up, she did this too herself. If you let her back in your not only encouraging her too do it again and ruin your life further but she'd tell her friends she got away with it and the sadness would spread to other innocent blokes

why is it his responsibility?

This is one of the hardest red pill to swallow. Crush your idealized concepts of love because it's pure fantasy. Romantic love is a chemical reaction which fades soon enough, people only stay together for convenience. People are only loyal to themselves.

See this is why sweden is fucked, it's unredeemable, you even know you're talking like a cuck yet you don't care.

Not gonna waste my time anymore, i'm offering you advice based off my own experiences that were similar to yours but you don't want to hear it. Good luck.

I can't guarantee that though. That sounds like a fantasy. If I killed her I'd have guaranteed revenge
I could end up homeless for fucks sake, and nothing bad could ever happen to her
Why don't you faggots give me real advice and tell me how I can end up in a mental ward instead of prison

>gf of 3 years telling you out of the blue that she is pregnant with another man's baby and expect you to live in a cuckshed
>you overreacted

you guys are fucked in the head

it wasn't his kid, anyone who isn't a fucking cuck or a huge beta would have done the same.

She will suffer when she's overdosing on heroine in a back alley, alone and cold. The best revenge is to make the best of your life that you can. It's not worth ending your life and hers over something so shallow and stupid. If you won't live for yourself, live for your race and country.

love only works in a society that puts limits on human nature

All these "man up" fags have Stockholm syndrome for the cunts.

Get cucked faggot

Eh she might press charges for intimidation, not sure how extortion cases would work if you were taking your own things back. But in any case you dodged a bullet overall. You should be happy this happened while she was still your girlfriend and not your wife.

Thank you based merchant, you are truly my greatest ally.

FUCKING SWEDEN

>but drop her off at her parent's, let her explain it, then go home and get her stuff ready to go
How does it feel to be a little bitch?
Anyway enjoy your (You)

How do you know she'll meet that fate
What if everything works out perfectly for her. She'll live day by day pretending she's a good person, ridding herself of any guilt and moving on. One of you could meet her and think, "wow, what a nice lady" and not know the hell she caused me. I'm the only one who can end this shit

>Caring this much about women
Wew lad.
Grow a pair of balls.
You should be able to forget about her by the next day.

She'll never be anything but a lowly housewife at best. You have the potential to educate yourself and build something tangible. She's just a fucking whore, and not worth your time.

>Anyways, you weren't married so you dodged a bullet. Now get a tinder and bang some sluts

no one wants you here chad

She seemed unstable so you moved your gun to 1) put it outside of her reach so she couldn't take it from you to hurt herself and 2) in case she got physical with you when you told her it was over. It was the only logical thing to do and any reasonable person would have done the same.

She wronged me and got away with it
Shell manipulate the story and every numale and cuck will take her side
Cant you see why I'm so mad? She'd die for this in a different age

Going to be honest with you, user. Things may work out for her. I left my ex after I've had enough of her guilt tripping me and generally being a huge stress on my life because she's a nutcase. Within a few days she found another boyfriend and is cucking him under the guise of polyamory. Lol.

Probably the easiest breakup ever, in that situation anyway.

Go home, put your gun to the safe, collect her stuff and take them to her parents house. Remove any evidence she ever lived there. Deny all accusations. That part of your life is now over, so there is now plenty of room for new things and people to come in your life.

this

From your responses, it seems that you have a deep victim complex. All I will say before I leave this thread is that you should improve yourself instead of wasting your time angry over this woman. If you kill her she won't even be alive to regret her decision. Make the right choice. Good luck, user.

>I can easily get a gun
Didn't you say earlier that you already had a gun?

you must be new here

god damn fuck I hate that this is true.

don't be a fucking pussy just because some bitch cheated on you, man up OP. Go do shit for yourself now, don't worry about sluts

> I gave her 100 dollars for uber
Cuck.

>tell women to get out of car and to hand over all the shit your paying for
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

OR.

>pull out your gun and say the same thing
>leave 10 minutes later without having to deal with the bitching.

Bitch broke his heart.

If she needs all those cocks then she is clearly not happy. You can at least live with the satisfaction knowing she cannot have a stable relationship. My ex is still with the other guy as far as I know
I am not OP

>hours later and this fake fucking story is still is on the front page

FUCK OFF NEWJEWS

SAGE

come on dude cheer up, she will have it way worse because probably the other guy doesn't even want a baby... face it she is screwed, she is getting pregnant while cheating on you, that's not a healthy start for a family
the only way you can pay her back is by getting your life together again and doing better than her, so she will regret this for the rest of her life

Triggered instagram?

Don't kill yourself OP, live long enough to see her life melt before your eyes

I-I made that pasta senpai :DDDD

>there are countless, human leeches roaming around

best you can do is red-pill all your friends, so we don't get fucked. (in the negative sence)

offing just one won't change that. there is waay better things to live for. its hunting season, take it out on a deer ;)

Oh yes. It's clearly evident that she's not happy with herself. She has co-dependency issues. She cannot be single. At one point she admitted to me that she went nuts and strangled him. AFAIK she's still with him. I've completely cut contact with her after that statement.

Hey OP atleast u didint work your ass off for 20years rasing someone elses kid as your own

In a sense, you got some kind of justice
At least she hates everything
For all I know my ex is happier than ever

>put your gun to the safe
Lol finncuck it's America you can put your firearms wherever you want. Americans are not cucked as we are.

>some states are far worse
Washington DC, and Michigan are bad

You never have had sex with her?

Majority votes Democrats in those states?

Yeah. I don't know what compels him to stay with her like that though. Had she try that shit on me I would've gotten out ASAP. Hell, she tried that open relationship bullshit on me and I told her off for even suggesting that.

Kek

I know that, but it is best to put the gun away. It is a distraction that may start to look like a solution.

Best thing in that scenario is to take deep breath, call some friends, start new hobbies, meet new people - anything to get the mind away from the obvious loss.

It is morning, I'm being too helpful today. Probably a good night sleep?

You made the right decision. Try not to be self destructive anymore and move on. You definitely did right kicking her out tho. I hope she goes crawling to whatever snake knocked her up. Haha I bet she expected you to raise that little cuck baby.

If I post on WiFi and it drops out mid post sometimes it double posts, once on my home IP, once on the mobile IP.

Step up to the plate another man left on the baseball field. Oh did you dummies thing that analogy was about eating food?

>tfw you don't have a five year old little girl to buy a Barrett for.

Sage kraut

>2016
>Cred Forums
>cuckposting

WEW

This anons a faggot and you did nothing wrong. However that's the only thing I would be worried about being taken to court for since it could be used to imply you were going to do something more than you did.
It's probably your word against hers though so I would guess it won't go anywhere.

How was it determined it was not OP's baby I wonder? How was she so sure it wasn't OP's? Timing? OP not having sex with her? Sorry if I missed this.

In common law, it's hard to figure out what to do. Being gay it feels nicer to be able to not have to give him 100 for nothing and not feel as bad. Preggo woman can't hitch hike etc. But as two grown men if some assnose cheats on me he aint getting no uber tab

Awwww, come on!!

My wife's son isn't so bad. Maybe yours wont be either.

Honestly besides the GF thing it sounds like a fun night you'd reflect on

Nah it's kinda shitty and dangerous. Booze alone is worse than other scenarios friendly or otherwise

Gun was a little too much and can get you in trouble, but good job mate.
Now go fuck to Cred Forums or whataver, this isn't the place for this kind of thread.

Go have a lunchable and talk to other girls desu homeboy you're fine

getting all his stuff and dumping her on the side of the road for Uber and going to the bar's an appropriate response.

Rest of it was spergy cringe, especially the gun. But maybe that's what made her give up without trying to run him through the uppity excuse gymnastic course, so understandable if the cops aren't called.

If it was just you and her, don't mention the gun ever again, unless you want to fuck yourself on some stupid charge. And stop picking fights in bars.

But it's food analogy!

The man so kindly left his unfinished leftovers on the table for the OP to eat!

this is interesting

Strategy, friendo.

Imaginary Man did not want to make a huge fuss about getting his property back, despite being emotionally hurt. Gun imagery implied to her that there would be a huge issue if she did not comply. It didn't matter if he had the balls or not to use it literallt, what mattered was he implied that he would not walk on egg shells for this matter.

Smart dude. Irresponsible gun ownership has never made me so proud of someone who isn't real. Although risky 'cause she sounds like a cheap cunt.

is this a new meme