Trump gains ground in USC poll after a several day loss

>cesrusc.org/election/

Trump will win this election, but only if you reply "Going Up!"

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/news/bruce-springsteen-calls-donald-trump-a-moron-w441761
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/breitbartgravis-poll-clinton-holds-national-lead-at-44-trump-40/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Going Up!

going UP

Going up!

Going Up!

GOING UP

Trump's gonna win either way.
I don't need your shitpost for that.

What on Earth? Is this another one of those 'unskewed polls' sites that laghuably forecast a blowout win for Romney in 2012?

Going Up!

GOING UP TO INFINITY!!!

The amount of swing in polling is absolutely retarded. I'm glad I stopped following them after the primary.

It's based off of the most accurate poll in 2012. It has the potential of potentially overstating Republican support since they polled Romney and Obama voters in the proportions they voted in 2012 (and people lying to pollsters about voting for the winner is a documented phenomenon), but it's otherwise a fairly good gauge of where momentum is going.

GOING UP!

LANDSLIDE INCOMING

Image attached is Trump during the debate

Going Up!

"Going Up!"

Who are taking these polls? Have all you Americans in this thread been polled recently for these sites to get the most accurate data?

Kek is with us.

i have never been polled

I don't know what to believe anymore

Going Up!

I literally have never been polled, nor am I even registered to vote yet

GOING UP!

Going Up!

REGISTER

No one's ever been polled. It's a board of virgins

Going Up

Trump going uuuUUUPPP!!

Hillary going DOWWwwnnnn.

Going up

Going up!

Wow it's almost as if the USC poll is a precursor to Trumps impending resurgence in national numbers.

Hurry up, nigger.

Going Up!

"Going Up!"

CAUSE WERE MOVING ON UP

is going up a meme?

GOING UP!

Going Up!

Going Up!

Going Up!

Up to the stars

AND BEYOND

Going Up!

Going up!

It's fucking nothing. This poll leans +5 Trump compared to the average anyway. Today's McClatchy/Marist poll showed Clinton 48 Trump 41. You guys are in for a rude awakening and a half in November.

No, it's LA Times and they had Obama at +2% in 2012

Fucking newfags don't know how LA times poll works. They poll the same people every seven days, and have a group of people for every day. It's maybe not as random but basically unbeatable for tracking purposes.

They had Trump +4 when Clinton was on average up +3 when they started this tracking poll.

I understand how it works, I'm just pointing out that the numbers don't matter, and that this small bump is likely to be noise.

Going Up!

"Going Up!"

Going straight to hell

Nice rigged poll you got there.

Going Up!

>Rigged
>Had Trump losing for days

Try again, Sir Charles!

"Going Up!"

its a leaf

GOING DOWN

rollingstone.com/music/news/bruce-springsteen-calls-donald-trump-a-moron-w441761

Going Up!

Going Up!

Going Up!

Going up!

TO THE EAST SIDE!

Going up!

(((polls)))

Going up!

GOING UP

DING DING DING! GOING UP!

Going Up!

Going Up!

Going Up!

Serious question: how the does those polls work? Do they ask the same people every day or it's always a different sample?

If it's the same people, are those people really that undecided?

I really don't get how those polls keep flip-flopping all the time.

>on Cred Forums
>not registered to vote

Going Up!

Going Up!

Literally the only people who care are in New Jersey.

Going Up!

This poll is cyclical, they poll the a slightly different set of people every day I think. Returning to the original group once every 7 days probably. Probably aligned so one there are more dems in one part of the cycle, than the other.

That's why it goes Trump, Clinton, Trump, Clinton ... Now Trump has a lead which even the dem biased part of the cycle can't overcome.

Going Up!

Going Up

Going up

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/breitbartgravis-poll-clinton-holds-national-lead-at-44-trump-40/

>Democratic nominee for president Hillary Clinton continues to hold a slight lead over her GOP rival Donald Trump with 44 percent of the electorate compared with his 40 percent, according to the Breitbart News Network/Gravis Marketing poll conducted on Sept. 20 of 1,560 likely voters

I see you're clinging on that ONE TRUE POLL that puts Trump in the lead

Going Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why i hate anime...

Its not even animated

More factors affect this. If the Brexit is anything to judge from, Shy Tory Syndrome (underrepresentation of certain demographics in polls) can have a marked effect.

In the end, all one can do is hope and vote if you have the right.

Going UP UP UP

Going Up

Going Up!

GOING UP

Going up!

Going up!

GOING UP

Going Up!

GOING UP!

Going Up!

Going Up!

Going Up!

Going Up!

Going up

Going Up!

Going, going, going up!

G O I N G U P
O
I
N
G
U
O

KEK WILLS IT

Going up!

Going Up!

Going UP

>"Going Up!"
"Going Up!"

Going Up!

Going up!

Going Up!

Going up!

GOING UP!

GOING UP

Going Up!

I guess trump really is going to lose and people will try anything to prevent that

Working on a meme using the phrase "Going Up" for when Trump loses. White virgins are going to be losing their shit. Can't wait

Going Up!

This (((user))) is a heretic

Going up!

Going Up!

Going Up!

Going Up!

Going Up!

Going Up!

Going up!

Going up!

Going up!

Going Up!