Why are white women the least loyal/trash out of all other women in the world?

Why are white women the least loyal/trash out of all other women in the world?

Really makes you think.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people, kill them all

look out everyone, we've got a live google over here

DA JOOZ
They want us to racemix so fucking bad...

At least nigresses stand for and defend their own googles.

White women will fuck Googles to prove they aren't white/racist.

>At least nigresses stand for and defend their own googles.
lol, yeah sure, go check black on black crime fag. They sure love each other

i want the brunette. sauce?

Black males kill each other.That is a constant.

Nigresses are always loyal to their own race.

Feminism and womens suffrage lead to this. White men thought we were being compassionate when we liberated women, but we have actually harmed them. Women are not capable of looking after themselves, the more freedom they have the more they are able to free to fuck things up. There are exceptions to this but not many.

They're not.

"Really makes you think" was never funny or clever in any way. The sooner you stop using this retarded cliche the sooner you stop being an insufferable fucking newfaggot.

why do non-white subhumans keep pretending they don't like white women?

we know YOUR women are actual worthless trash

you know we're superior in looks and pretty much all other things

so stop trying to peddle your nigger sister to me, LeShawn, I wouldn't even sneeze in her general direction.

also you might as well kys, because you're never getting a tall white woman to bear your kids

Because they have led the easiest/most liberated lives in recorded history.

It will end one day.

The salt of the earth was never meant.to be funny or clever

Just out of curiosity why do you like tall women? That personally is weird. Although I'm only 6'0 but anything over 5'8 is a man to me. Plus those women are built like men, very muscular and size 8+ feet. Ew

Because there has been an endless assault of degenerate propaganda for about 100 years on western society to destabilize the family unit and society in general by our hooknosed friends

They're not, no other race and gender is so least likely to marry outside the race than white women, statistically speaking. Although that's based on pre-2015 stats and might change now with the whole refugee hype.

> very muscular and size 8 feet

You don't get out of the basement much or what?

I like tall women who can stay at my head level (with/without heels) so I don't have to awkwardly bend over to interact with them, like some bitchboy.

>bend over to interact with them

I can't hear you, manlet. Your pathetic existence is meaningless and insulting.

Actually, White Males are loved by every single race's women, I had a pic that showed a survey on OKCupid's users, but can't seem to find it.

you need to lurk for at least 6 months before you can post, newfaggot

hahahaa everyone on this thread would kill for a hot white women, you guys are funny dont hate, also white women are fun even if your not sleeping with them, can you say that abought fucking black women, its not their fault they want exactly what we want, remember dont blame them for what society has caused, its a great system if you get laid, one thing i realized is a lot of people on this thread are fucking so jelouse and bitter, get over it you will get laid and if you dont pay for it

Not only am I 192 cm tall, even you set the "limit" at 5'8, which for women is "tall" territory, you sad backpedaling turbovirgin.

Nobody would even look at you in Europe, so keep that story about how you managed to seduce a fat hobbit, to burgerboi threads, someone might give you props there.

white women are bootiful

im brown short dude, but i sound like a fucking surfer, if your chill and have good conversation skills a job you can get a girl, sure it sucks sometimes thats life remember reincarnation is real you just keep repeating life learning shit thats the point of life consciencesness related evolution

bobbi star

I agree with you my good kike friend.

Many small goys deserve what they deserve. I couldn't agree more.

>192 cm
Pretty sad. When will the manlets learn "being tall" start at 6'4"?

Wow this really makes me think

I.. I still don't know why would not being the same height matter

I didnt hear you little guy.

Your existence is insulting and tiring. Predictable. You dont deserve the attention.

That wasn't me mang

Steady diet of kike-aganda.

Because white men lost their traditionnal value and basically became women

pantyhose is my fetish.

We were talking about preference, not about it "mattering".

I prefer slim tall ladies, and interacting with anyone who's more than 20 cm shorter than me just feels like shooting fish in a barrel, and specifically fish that want a tall boyfriend just so they could show off.

Basically what pol considers white is trashy. Italian, Greek ect aren't. I guess it's just their barbarian genes that like to destroy civilization.

someone's triggered
really made you think, huh?

Have you met filipinos?

>Why are white women the least loyal/trash out of all other women in the world?

Enhanced immaturity and Narcissism. Simple really

Because they are the most physically attractive.