Why don't millennials care that a presidential candidate has clear signs of dementia?

>The calls for a test came after a bizarre video was posted on the internet showing Clinton looking ‘cock-eyed’. Doctors say eye problems can be an early sign of a degenerative disease.

>Fears about Hillary’s health were raised again earlier this week when it was pointed out her eyes were darting from side to side on a video posted by The American Mirror.

>Clinton ‘appeared to have something quite off about her appearance.’

>“Hillary’s eyes appeared not in-sync with one another, as the left eye looked to be cock-eyed and displaced, especially as she looked towards the left.”

>Clinton said her health puts that of her opponent Donald Trump‘s, 70, totally in the shade.

>Clinton fought back Friday, putting out a statement lambasting Trump. “I have to say, my opponent has not met the health standard I've set. So I am very happy that we have put out all the information that there is, that reflects on my health. Questioning the health of politicians, however, reeks of the categorization used to stigmatize Jews in Nazi Germany. Holocaust survivors do not need to be reminded of that,” she declared.

thesun.co.uk/news/1837156/hillary-clinton-denies-she-needs-brain-check-despite-bizarre-video-showing-her-eyes-moving-out-of-sync/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Questioning the health of politicians, however, reeks of the categorization used to stigmatize Jews in Nazi Germany. Holocaust survivors do not need to be reminded of that,” she declared.

This can't be real.

Please god no.

I don't dare look.

>Questioning the health of politicians, however, reeks of the categorization used to stigmatize Jews in Nazi Germany. Holocaust survivors do not need to be reminded of that,

this election cannot be anything but a fever dream

all that pimpit acid I ate is finally catching up to me

Stop turning Millennial into a bad word. I am a millennial and I am voting trump because I actually have brains and sense.

wtf lmao

Every time there was a Hillary thread I was posting screen caps of her eyes but it never went anywhere. Something is physically wrong with her but nobody cares.

Dare! Dare!

fake and gay.

>>Clinton fought back Friday, putting out a statement lambasting Trump. “I have to say, my opponent has not met the health standard I've set.
>coughing fits
>fainting
>stumbling
>parkinson seizures in public

People believe this shit?

People care, but it's dismissed as conspiracy.

>out of racist rhetoric
>switching into anti-semetism overdrive
Oh god I can't wait for the debate come Monday.

Wait, I just remembered The Sun is a tabloid

Has no one still read the article? It doesn't even contain the words nazi or jew.

wtf I'm Gen z now

Hi CTR. Yes it does and anyone can click the link to see. Pathetic...

because (((entertinment))) has taught them that 1 caring about stuff is lame 2 politics suck so stay away 3 both sides are always just as bad so who cares if hillary is bad both suck lol

they've been trained in apathyand nihilism and ignorance so they won't care about the fate of their own people, home, and themselves

>I have to say, my opponent has not met the health standard I've set

In what fucking universe? Trump sleeps for like 2 hours a night and he's never once fainted.

>being concerned that a candidate might have dementia and won't even know her name in two years is anoddah shoah
>t. Yonathan Lockett
kek, these people have learnt nothing from the boy who cried wolf. If everything is anoddah shoah then nothing is.

>Clinton: I've paid the best liar to write down everything I need to say; I'm the best hoodwink their is, Trump doesn't even come close to spewing the fucking lies I do.

Can't wait to see Hillary standing for 90 minutes straight, no breaks.

I have to wait 82 years before I come of age

The same thing can be said about Trump. God I hate this election. Two baby boomers aging disgracefully.

>i came of age more than ten years ago

doesn't feel like it, when does the autism stop?

why?

she can't, they're going to use a body double.

trump is high test. that helps you turn back the clock. hes fine senpai

>Questioning the health of politicians, however, reeks of the categorization used to stigmatize Jews in Nazi Germany. Holocaust survivors do not need to be reminded of that,” she declared.
can't find this anywhere

why would OP just make things up?

>Godwin's Law
...nigger what the fuck be wrong with you?

>Coming of age
>2098 - 2006
What did he mean by this?

Everyone says this, but I still have to ask:

Does the body double have the same voice? It'll be obvious if she doesn't; even professional voice actors struggle to do 90 straight minutes of perfect takes.

Picture related.

If she needs a break she can have a "coughing fit"

With coughing fits, come pants of shit

Maybe. Maybe.

And yeah, Clinton has set her aim to be prez since a long time ago. But if we assume that she realized her shortcommings and didn't run for president. Who would be the best Dem candidate?

Liberals already forgot when they did this to McCain.

Well, his running mate didn't made it easier for him... Uxor Caecaris, m8. Uxor Caecaris...

>am millennial
>have been memeing Trump since he began his campaign
>gonna vote for Trump
>FUCKING MILLENIALS ARE ALL SJW QUEERS

SPREAD THIS SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ

>1980-1994
>2098-2006
Makes me think

>#NotAllMillenials

Thank you, greatest ally.

Oven people tells the truth.