Another

please america, tell me if an increase of private gun ownership will save you from men that shooting on the masses. pls give me proof of foiled attacks by private gun ownership. ty

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rWhNR
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shut I'm from Sedro. 20 minutes away from where that shooting was
But I'm in Japan right now. Woke up this morning to that news!

Unless you didn't know, there was a recent attack by three googles, trespassing a property with ill-intent.
All three googles are armed, but they ran away like cowards.
Why?
There was a woman defending her property with the use of her own gun.
Three dindus, armed to the teeth, running away from a woman who stood her ground.
Don't believe me?
Maybe if you weren't living under a rock you would have been aware of it and didn't have to post this bullshit.

i've spoken of mass/public shooting. anyway can u give me some links pls

>pls give me proof of foiled attacks by private gun ownership
You mean the ones that never make the news?

>links to non news

Pastanigger this shit happens all the time in the states. So often that it doesn't get reported. Nogs don't rob places that have guns or dogs.

archive.is/rWhNR

>Can you show me some mass shootings that were stopped before they became mass shootings

Literally last week another attack in a mall was stopped by a person who carried his gun on him

>americans will never stop shooting each other

>pls give me proof of foiled attacks by private gun ownership. ty

There was one literally last week where an off duty cop with a privately owned gun killed a terrorist in a mall shooting.

Lay off the Guinness, Mick.

>Ruger 10/22
> kills 4
>.22

Now no one shall laugh at my carry .25 piece.

>niggers will never stop shooting each other
FTFY

Didn't this just happen yesterday?

An increase will not do much. We are already saturated. Everyone that wants one has one.

It is just gun owners buying more guns at this point.

Thanks Obama.

Mall stabbing. But yes, the point still stands. Guns in the hands of good people save lives and prevent suffering.

Sorry guys, not everybody is like this here I swear.

>its not the guns, as much as the culture

>good point.
most who own have upwards of 3... I guess
and we have almost as many guns as people in the US

whats the problem?

I am so glad you're safe ALT-kun. Perhaps you can use this terrible tragedy in your favor to get some of that ittadakimanko from OL-chan?

Haha, we Czechians are so empowered and progressive with our gun laws instead. So much better than those violent Drumpf supporting Americans!

Another whit guy with a gun. America is fucked

As a strong alpha male, I would rather this country had an entire gun ban simply because I would have an advantage over everyone ITT along with most other Americans. I could effectively defend my family and home with my bear fucking hands if guns were banned.

This is very selfish however.
The gun is the great equalizer and many, including the kids itt rely on their gun to level the playing field.

So in a sense, guns are a slight negative for me but if I'm not being selfish then I have to say, open season on the right to bear arms.

>butter knife getting uppity

I mean, don't get me wrong - being able to protect yourself from criminals is one advantage of guns.

...But I thought the main reason for American gun rights was so that Americans could oppose a tyrannical government?

Could be wrong; I can't read the US constitution because I'm upside-down.

fuck you italian fag

All mass shootings in America in the last 20 years with the exception of one have been committed in gun free zones.

Better luck next time.

All a gun is, is the means to assert yourself. If people want to hurt others in their country, the issue isnt the ability to do it (guns) the issue is the disunity of the country to begin with. A good society will happily exist with guns because everyone in it sees the others are on their side. they would never need to assert themselves against their fellow countrymen.

Multiculturalism is one of the biggest concern for this issue.

Get the fuck out. Now.

>Ahmed the Autist doesn't know what sarcasm is.

Joke's on (((you))), I carry an AR-15 wherever I go.

so will this be a
>WHITE hispanic
or just like zim-zam will they only say
>fucking a WHITE MALE

Here's a list of ten examples:
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/

That picture gave be a rush of patriotic red blood to my penis.

What beautiful Aryan women

That's awkward it's shopped.

kek'd and czech'd

These need to be enriched

Don't you feel sorry for yourself being a retard and showing it by making these threads, instead of doing a simple google search?

Kill yourself.

In the event of a ground invasion of the states. I can almost guarantee gun owners would share with people who didn't have their own, for the defense of their land.

another mass shooting in a gun free zone, oh well.

This is Hispanic ?

Looks like a fucking sandnigger to me.