Hi chaps...

Hi chaps, I presume most of you have heard about the twitter poll uploaded by @MariamVeiszadeh hijacked by this very board. (Picture relevant if not)

Anyway, a twitter poll is a twitter poll. Meaningless and full of bias. There is something she has done however, to which I have taken a particular disliking.

She has started an 'Islamophobia register' to report incidences of 'Islamophobia'. I've already sent in a few reports of my own, but I'm sure there are others willing to give a helping hand in rendering this website useless.

Link to Islamophobia Register 'Report Incident' page: islamophobia.com.au/report.html

Link to twitter poll: twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/sydney-church-our-lady-of-lebanon-targeted-by-isis-threats/news-story/14f5baab5e846106ee6a47e536311dff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she deleted the true pols that she got which was in the mid 60 percentile.

I think the poll is still there? I can't see the results though because she blocked me for liking one of the top replies. Staggering.

> Age of perpetrator: 0-9
They want kids reported?

It's funny because arabs (particularly lebos) are the ones harassing people.

They're all dishonest, they dont belong here.

Is it Christianphobia when Muslim lebos drive past Christian lebos at Church and verbally abuse them?

This is a trap to collect IP addresses

Fuck this makes my blood boil

why do Muslims have a special hatred for Christian Arabs?

You'll never see the left focus on it or acknowledge it like they do so-called 'Islamaphobia'.

news.com.au/national/sydney-church-our-lady-of-lebanon-targeted-by-isis-threats/news-story/14f5baab5e846106ee6a47e536311dff

who cares

so were they praying then some nigger comes by and says shit like jesus is a liar or something?

>tfw you;ll never feed your cum to that kneeling hottie on the left

No, they make death threats

>not using proxies

real answer please.
i can't tell whats a joke or not here anymore

QT kneeling in the dress doesn't even flinch. Would participate in race war with / 10

guy in red is hypnotised by that ass

They were praying outside to protest a church getting demolished. Tyreese started playing loud music on his phone and was just being a dick

Voting in a poll for less muslims, or no muslims is not Islamophobia.
Voting for something can never be a "phobia".

Islamophobia sounds like a made-up word anyway. What next? Milleniumophobia? Obeaseophobia? Slavophobia? Buddistophobia?

You are entitles not to like someone or a group of people based upon the characteristics of that group.

Continue to resist.

thanks leaf

The prophet Muhammad showed himself to me and he began to suck my tranny cock and i told him he cant do that because im not supposed to be a man and im getting my transsexual reassignment surgery to turn my dick inside out into a vagina and become a real muslim women so he triggered me really hard which gave me an earth shattering orgasm resulting in me ejaculating all over the prophets face, undoing years of therapy to overcome this debilitating illness i face after years of transphobic and Islamophobic abuse

Thanks

what is the current result?

It says "Final Results" lad

Ottoman wanted me to insert an address so I googled a gay bar.

My fucking sides.

Who's that Pokemon?

>no character limit in the form

They are just ASKING for it...

If you're going to use this shitty site, why not look up real cucks from the area and report them as the perps.

Looks like a IP address honeypot to me.

For the love of sweet baby Jesus, do you smell new.
Thank you for telling us that any person who freely submits their opinion on the internet might be judged.
> you are a giant fucking moron if you didn't expect this.
Stick around OP, you might learn some life lessons.

If they are posting without using a proxy, they deserve to get traced.

>Oh no! My IP address is known! What will I do now?!?!?!?
IP addresses mean nothing, you can only get the ISP of the person posting it.

It's Alackbar

Who cares?
It's not a police report, and I'm an exceptional American.

I'll use my Christian name, idgaf.

So if people posted 10s of millions of characters and did multiple submissions they could fill their database quickly at a time when the creator is seeking press coverage?

Lol what did the black dude say?

>Slavophobia
Russophobia

>Mudslime Not sandnigger
9/10

>
Noice.

Inshallah!

Hopefully people here know enough to hide their IP

We've got Final Results, now it's time for Final Solutions.

Kek

You can just spam the same form over and over. Just need to redo captcha.

kek

Aisha and Muhammad

In Germany IP addresses mean, a lot.

German totalitarian 1984-style surveillance society is decades further than any Latvian can even imagine.

>that ID
>literally Jew coup
G-GUISE!!

top kek

Not even going to hide my IP.

Damn it feels good to be this free.

Do some about actually being the prophet Muhhahmed and being a pedophile