/PolGeneral/ we are fucked edition USA RUNS OUT OF MONEY, SEP 30TH

>USA RUNS OUT OF MONEY SEPTEMBER 30TH
>MID OCTOBER USA LOSES THEIR BORROWING AUTHORITY
bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/8a2bd2a9-d4b4-4fca-a7bf-2728ed4ef757

>TRUMP WARNS OF ECONOMIC COLLAPSE
>retarded youtube uploader uses a lot of repeating edition
youtube.com/watch?v=gUvctotR8pA

>TRUMP WARNING - ECONOMICS PROFESSOR PREDICTED THE BIG BANKS WILL CRASH (no need to watch after 27 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=bP5niR5Pp5Y

>FOOTAGE OF Martial Law DRILL -- THIS IS VERY BAD! -- FEMA CAMPS ARE COMING IN 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=YtCdhpMwHWg

>UNRELATED NEWS, THE INTERNET BEEN GIVEN AWAY ON SEP 30TH
cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/
youtube.com/watch?v=IrWHeVy003c
cruz.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=2782

I have a feeling this isn't scare tactics anymore, brace yourselves for the biggest fucking happening in history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jqvKjsIxT_8
bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/8a2bd2a9-d4b4-4fca-a7bf-2728ed4ef757
youtube.com/watch?v=9UdjERn0zEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct7k0gv0UV8
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-addresses-terrorism-immigration-and-national-security
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Trump and kill all whites

It's all going to burn.

What a time to be alive.

Fuck Hillary and kill all blacks

Here's your .02USD , please go whore yourself out more.

Does this shit not happen like every fucking year?

Are they actually going to fail to raise the ceiling this time? I imagine that this failure would lead to an economic downturn.... Could help Trump?

no its literally happening china is becoming a yuan gold backed currency and we are fucking kill. by the 30th we will possibly see shtf.

bump

print moar

I'm scared actually, I think I might go out and buy some backup water and food just in case shit does go down

Print more what? if you are talking about money then that won't change anything

you might become a chinese colony no worry for you

we cant the world currency meeting happens on the 30th

>t. idiot that also fell for bad self eater

Wait a fucking second you're a kangaroo, why the fuck would you need to stock up on food forr an American happening.

this has nothing to do with badselfeater badselfcockeater was retarded and we ass raped him in the end.

Because it's global concern. You're not some 3rd world shithole (not yet), you're world biggest power.

Bad self eater?

Also if the US dollar crashes, ours will crash too, do you understand how economics work?

money as debt
youtu.be/jqvKjsIxT_8

>overrun by communist Asians
I don't know if I should feel happy or sad about this

actually no only we go down along with japan and south korea, you and europe and the rest of the world signed chinas new bank.

Didn't this happen last year?
You shut down some museums for a week then agreed to get moar debt

no it did not

>USA runs out of money
Na, just like every year they rise the debt bar and curse the next generation

thats the thing memesters china is going to be the world currency with a gold backed standard

In large movements little countries tend to get crushed like bugs. No doubt the pollies have signed us up for financial damage.

>mid-october

>economic downturn

That's putting it pretty fucking lightly.

*SNIFFFFFFFFF* H-HAPPENING????

Daily reminder that all that will happen is the fed shits out more money, and king nig nog starts throwing money at different sectors of the economy to bail them out.

we cant do that forever

Colapse is imminent

You can if the money only exists as 1's and 0's on an electronic spreadsheet.

american banks have fingers in many pies lad

>USA runs out of money again

this is probably the 5th time I remember the USA "running out of money"

it's not happening, the US can't run out of money because there's no money being owned to begin with.

Obumbo will increase the credit limit and everything will keep going as always

hey guys remember when the Chinese market was tanking? and then the Deutsch bank?

surely you'll be right this time

proof?

What's gonna happen guys I mean come on.
We can just invade Africa or Mexico

>we ass raped him in the end

How?

>We can just invade Africa
#KingSolomensMinesAreAmericanProperty

>(((Greatest ally lends USA some shekels)))
>Obongo is now known for saving the economy
>8 more years of democrats because of him
>Hillary just drags america in to more pointless wars for (((greatest ally))) because she cant pay the debt
>Just more of the same we've had

:^)

"googles"

we found out his identity

But (((they))) own most of the big banks
And also apparently (according to Bloomberg) the USA will lose it's borrowing authority which means they won't be able to get financial help in this crisis.

Aside from this in a sort of related topic, people are saying Obuma is trying to dictate a 3rd term presidency which is a possibility (but not guaranteed and not enough evidence to really prove it)

this is what happens when you stop having wars with countries and take all their shit.

democracy won't last very long

To add for that you are baited into race war.

imma dump some economic shit

Kek has blessed my information

>bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/8a2bd2a9-d4b4-4fca-a7bf-2728ed4ef757
This has been posted numerous times in the past week. Anyone can find this same link in the Cred Forums archives. It wasn't published September 24 of this year, but a previous year. This video is not about right now.

(((they))) commies need anarchy to take over.

Productivity is fallen and participation rate also

> dis gon be good

is this what Cred Forums has come to?

literally every day its the same shit with the happening threads

9/23/2016 was supposed to be the end

now its 9/30/2016

oh but it might be 10/16/2016

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FAKE HAPPENINGS NIGGERS

calm down

niggers.

wait so obama just promised some jews 38 billion dollars but we are about to run out of money and shut down on sep 30th...

lets all agree abos will never be elected ever again ever in the west. its a god damn blood oath take it serious . dont break the mufuckan covenant

Guys. I've heard a lot about the USA in these FEMA/american collapse scenarios.

But what of us leafs? What does Trudeau have in store for us? Are there FEMA camps here too? Will we try to do business as usual or will we descend into a worse hell?

Cred Forums was right actually but Yellen postponed the happening not raising the interest rate.

When the FED does raise the I-rate you will see a crash.

If it happens wait a week or 2 and follow the news closely, if there isn't a global recession buy ETF's of the S&P 500 and the DJI during this crash.

> Screencap this

This.

It never fucking happens.

no, i dont think so, you excepted the islamic republic and gave everything you have too them. including your economy

Canada will go into a recession just because he's incapable of taking hard economic decisions

Our government is complying with the UN/Vatican schemes, so our economy will still crash, but we'll be herded more gently into accepting the New World Order.

New IMF currency. No more borders. No more parents or family. No pure races at all. No private property. TPP will create the new corporate government.

Jihad dominance will be thanks the Vatican. They are to erase Protestant Christians who resist takeover. Muslims are the new Catholics, since Catholics don't obey like good soldiers anymore. The Bible may be outlawed. The new "House of One" being built in Berlin will place all three major religions under the Pope's rule.

As long as you don't fight back it should be painless.

i hope this happens before Trump takes office
inauguration isn't until May right

>USA RUNS OUT OF MONEY
we're trillions in debt, this didn't happen just yesterday mind you, and yet we've always been the strongest economy and held the $ as universal trading currency despite being trillions in debt. are you fucking dumb? we're not fighting an alien menace here; other relevant world players don't want us to collapse either because they'd be fucked too.

damn i start a new job monday too

the Chinese market has tanked m8

funny thing is the pope just mad a one world religion with the muzzies and the church, so it really is over

acutally goyim the desutche bank tanked right back down look
Deutsche Bank AG
FRA: DBK - Sep 23, 7:51 PM GMT+2
11.36EURPrice decrease0.27 (2.31%)

Fake and gay

here google

I tried looking at Canada FEMA camps but only found this
youtube.com/watch?v=9UdjERn0zEM

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO FUCKING Cred Forums FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND ITS STRAIGHT UP HAPPENING, GOD DAMN IT, I NEED TIME, MORE TIME TO PREPARE FOR THE HAPPENING I'M NOT READY FOR IT, GOD DAMN IT!

Aha! A perfect time to ship all our migrants over to America! You'll love them, as they'll boost your economy AND our land becomes a safe haven again. A win-win :)

just relax and wait till it gets close too the happening.

FIRST!

I want nu-Cred Forums to leave.

looks like silver...but its not...
what kind of skypery is this?

Back to primitive living, I guess.

bump

>Obumbo will increase the credit limit and everything will keep going as always
>Portual during the 15th century
tudo vai continuar como sempre
>Spain during the 16th century
todo va a seguir adelante como siempre
>Netherlands during the 17h century
alles zal blijven gaan zoals altijd
>France during the 19th century
tout va continuer comme toujours
>Brittain during the 20th century
everything will keep going as always, lad

>People now
everything will keep going as always

I was going to kill myself, but I suppose being disappointed one last time wont make hugedifference

january

Just stick around watching the world fall, we're nearly there anyway don't drop out now user the fun is only just starting :)

So this time the IMF will be the new reserve currency. That is the foundation of the New World Order.

So... Yes, it is happening.

you signed the new chinese bank agreement you will be safe for now.

Not necessarily, it could all crash and decades of turmoil to follow and then the emergence of several regional reserve currencies.

But yes, that is the plan.

one more bump

shit i'm actually pretty startled

should i buy a bunch of silver coins or buy computer components while i'm still able to

Sage in all fields

You should have guns, several thousands rounds of ammo, 6 months worth of food/water, enough heirloom seeds to plant two harvests, a car with a tank you constantly fill so it never goes below 75% + a couple of jerry cans in your garage before you even consider buying precious metals.

You can't eat metal, its just a way to preserve your wealth until society bounces back. Which it might not do for a long time.

Lol that third video is a scam ad. Proof that is exactly what is not gonna happen.

and?

This thread gave me autism

stop the sliding skype

We've been here before. It's not going to happen.

I already have enough supplies left over from when the secret Muslim commie Barack Hussein Obama got elected and was going to destroy America

Trump has given hits that the economy is collapsing and there is evidence of that too

I think this guy is just trying to make a quick buck from this so he can spend it on silver/food etc..

>when the secret Muslim commie Barack Hussein Obama got elected and was going to destroy America
Good man

But it will probably be ok, helicopter money soon

Doesn't this happen every year, then they agree to increase the ceiling.

NOT HAPPENING

>September 30th
Bitch the US ran out of money around 1970 when Nixon decided to spend all the money on fighting a bunch of village gooks. The rest of the gold is in Israel.

America will always be able to borrow money. Everyone already know America will never pay that back, but America can just bomb anyone who don't want to give money.

that's not how economy works

oh look, its fucking nothing!

You're retarded

>You're retarded
>1 post by this ID
Weak argument
Give me you're backup sources and reasons as to why he is wrong.

T rp fag

Because the rest of the world won't just run to a new currency, there's more politics to it than that. Europe isn't exactly find of China's human rights track record. It's going to be shity for a while and then it will bounce back like it always has.

>bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/8a2bd2a9-d4b4-4fca-a7bf-2728ed4ef757
bloomberg, dropped

I'm not beliving in happening anymore. I was ready to go inawoods last 3 times shit was to hit the fan, this time I won't even pack.

BadSelfEater... Market crash...
Now this.
Cred Forums keeps spewing out bullshit happenings, give me one good reason to believe this one.

I mean user said so, would somebody go on the Internet and just lie like that

>Because the rest of the world won't just run to a new currency
True
>there's more politics to it than that.
Well just out of curiosity, Globalists want a One World Government and put an end to all currencies and replace it with some microchip currency where people would have to inject it into their hands, do you think if the American economy was to collapse that this would be an option in the future?

No globalist share China because of how little influence they have over it. This would really be their worse nightmare

I can't say I prepare that much, I might buy some water and food to last me 2 weeks at most but if shit really did hit the fan I would rather just go with the flow of things if it means if I will die.. so be it.

You can't run out of meme money.

BURGERS FIX YOUR SHIT
THE HAT LAND NEEDS YOUR HIGH ECONOMY
I DONT WNAT TO BE HOMELESS

>1 post by this id

Oh look another 'ameriga bangrubd :DDDddd' thread

They'll just raise the debt ceiling like always

>Strongest economy in the world
>Money is weak as fuck

>Video is talking about Obama and boener in present tense

I've heard nothing of this and would suggest anyone be very skeptical

A weak currency isn't exactly a bad thing but it'd be nice if countries like China stooped cheating

Everyone fucking cheats m80. You really think the USA or the west in general plays clean?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct7k0gv0UV8

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-addresses-terrorism-immigration-and-national-security

Out of curiosity.. what did he mean by this?

QEinfinity+1 seems cool