Daily reminder that Cred Forums is a Christian board

(((Atheists))) , you came to the wrong board. Go back to r/atheism is you want to continue your faggotry.
As for the '''''pagans''''', you can just go get raped and kill yourself for all i care (pic related)

Deus Vult

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11290369
mormon.org.nz/free-book-of-mormon
lds.org/scriptures/bofm/moro/7?lang=eng
lds.org/general-conference/2013/10/like-a-broken-vessel?lang=eng&_r=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tMXwluMcGrg
youtube.com/watch?v=FG5RMXTOUgg
sapagancouncil.org.za/
youtube.com/watch?v=-WACV9KZA64
biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
youtu.be/mGJqTdXrQLk
norskk.com/talk/2015/7/21/homosexuality-in-asatru
vikinganswerlady.com/gayvik.shtml
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This.
Praise be to God.

kek is the only true God
Check em

You fucking heretic.

>Deus Vult

strawpoll.me/11290369

t. Christcuck

Piss of burger
/pol is a rightful Christian clay

Requesting the one from the year 3K when everyone is muslim and is defending islam as part of the traditional european culture

What if I believe in the possibility of a creator but not god as described in holy books?

stop roleplaying please

Then you are a fool and an infidel.

Christians are one of the most cucked religions there is. At least islam promotes nationality and conquering enemies.

Christianity promotes letting yourself be trampled on and giving away everything you work for.

>literally the liberal left.

Then you're redpilled on religion.

Actually /tg/ isn't for roleplaying, /qst/ is.

t.Shlomo Shekelstein

Only through Christ can one be truly saved. Glad to see that other Anons walk the path of Christ.

Kek.
Have you even read the bible?

>because jews werent conmen back then too.

If you believe anything jewish you're a fool and a traitor.

daily reminder that christians rape little kids all day and slaughtered everyone that they could who wasn't a slave. My ancestors survived. Will you

Jesus was betrayed by the Jews, Christ's blood is on Jewish hands.

In a way, Jesus tried to Redpill the Jews.

I wouldn't mind participating in a Crusade for the european homelands and cleansing of Kebab while shouting Deus Vult, but after that the christcucks need to get out. Europe are pagan lands.

>Destory the mortar of Europe.

>a dead kike on a stick

Go to sleep m8, early wake up for Sunday service tomorrow.

Daily reminder that Dues Vult is not christian
Thats for murderous warlords who think killing people is cool and mighty

John 16:2
They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

(((pagan)))
The idea of neo paganism is invented by Jews and hippies. Once one stop being Christian, one stop being white.

>mortar of Europe
Yeah fuck off, it's "philanthrope" christcucks everywhere that are causing these problems.

What have you done in service of our God?

Glory be to God.
Killing an infidel is not murder.

Agree with everything you just said, Jesus didn't write the bible though.

The jews did what they do best, hijacked something designed to benefit mankind and used it against us.

Cred Forums is a board of islam

WE SHALL PURGE THE EARTH OF JEWS AND THEIR DEGENERACY

ALLAH SAID IT IS SO

ALLAHU AKBAR!!

>expecting crusaders to know when to stop
It's like you want the rest of Europe to become Turkey too.

>Implying everyone who claims to be Christian is Christian.
Go eat shit, faggot

Then they are not following the faith correctly. Using the faith and binding it to their own will.
All degenerate Christians must perish the the upcoming Armageddon.

ummm I think youre looking for Islam...
wrong religion

Exodus 20:13
Thou shalt not kill.

>kike worshipers on suicide watch

>synagogues
>be weak killing is bad goyim

hmmmm....

>worshiping a kike makes you white

And God told us to destroy the enemy's of God.
God wills a Race War.

#notallchristians

>muh no true scotsman

Christian = Orthodox, Catholics, (sometimes) Anglicans.

the rest is a heresy and shall be purged

Fuck off, Mehmet.

>Thou Shalt Not Kill.
Yes, apart from infidels.
Read the bible.

I like how you can make a thread about christianity here no problem. Meanwhile on the emirate of /his/:

Call it holy, call it just, authorized by heaven
Leave the old god's to die and call it "God's will" We no longer surrender to the false gods of the Abrahamic faiths, Captured in all your lies, fear is in your eyes Semitic has gone insane, your Shitposting war is in vain.

At least use one of the trillion fucking scripts out there if you try to pull dubs

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Or Deuteronomy 13:

yes i am a proud cuck to what god said

i support the idea of being trampled on and taken advantage of , because its the right way to live

wheras you want a world of domination and hating your neighbor and survival of the fittest type shit

Jesus was Jewish and that doesnt mean he was bad thats a genetic fallacy that there couldnt have been one jew in history who was good

and you seem to not understand how the entire new testament is about the jews rejecting Jesus

Shadilay, brother.

This.

So tell me, do you follow the bible like it should be followed?

>Cred Forums has one mindset.

When will you realize that you're wasting your time and ressources with fairy tales? Kneeling before a dead jew. Go to /x/ if you believe in supernatural bullshit mate.

Those digit don't lie brother, KEK BE PRAISED

Indeed.
Every day I try to live out Gods will.

that was for the jews in Israel that went after other gods .... its not a commandment to go out and kill the infidels of the world like Islam says to do

funny how in fact celts were cleaner than poo behing curtains medieval knights.

>hating your neighbor

its not loving the neigbour i disagree with its loving the enemy and bending over for them at the expense of everything you and your nation has done

even literal communists drew the line at "if you invade us we'll fucking kill you all"

the jewish part of it?

>i disagree with its loving the enemy

thats because youre living for this world which god and christians dont care about

just because you treat your enemy with dignity and respect doesnt mean hes not your enemy

John 1:11
herefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

>for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

in a spiritual sense

youre defeating them by being good to them

> Kneeling before a dead jew
>Implying Atheism isn't jewish.
Go suck the jews' dick, faggot

Anyone feel bad for the hate they get in their heart? I can't stop being racist. I know ever person is unique and not to treat everyone the same but I get so swept up in blindly hating people because the Internet

The new testament is the one that promotes being a pacifist. The old testament promotes an eye for an eye.

Guess which one is Christian and which one is Jewish?
Christianity is a Jewish meme and teaches subversity to the jew.. it was built to control the Romans.

Reminder that not being Christian=sucking Jewish dicks.

Here's your (you) for being retarded.

>this world which god and christians dont care about

then why bother living at all? wouldnt it be easier to get into a situation right now where you could be just killed for your faith (like go hand out bibles in Saudia Arabia or ISIS or something)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
-Leviticus 20:13

Just finished a 2 year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints (Mormon) AMA

t.Shlomo Shekelstein

why is your theology so horrible?

Deist.

Anyone else actually a christian here, or is it some-kind of elaborate role-playing.

Does anyone have tips for prayer or how to live a life more devoted to Christ? finding life a little hard here.

In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Go to church, read the bible.
Pray before bed.

reminder that youre trying to appeal to heathens by making it look like christianity is tough and mighty when its not ... it supports meakness and gentleness

only Jesus was allowed to take out the whip and start whipping jews because hes god

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

I cant comprehend why this is appealing to the natural man to be tough and agressive... but thats not godly character to pretend like Christianity is not submissive and passive

look up the definition of "meek" the people who will inhereit the earth. theyre not the fighters and the warlords and the tough guys

theyre the weak and the betas and the soft spoken

nah suicide isnt the best thing

new testament early christian martyrs were martyrs not by choice they were literally hunted down in their own country

you live for the next world thats why you live lmao

this right now is just a temporary deal

ok thats nothing to do with dues valt thats a law of the government

Where in the country are you? could you send me a book of mormon?

I can't think of anything horrible about it to be absolutely honest, if you have any spesific questions i'd love to try and answer them

>Being this retarded.
12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

I'm in Auckland (North shore) , i'd love to give you one

mormon.org.nz/free-book-of-mormon

also try this but theoretically i could give you one myself too

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from the evil one.[b]’

Life is hard. Life is a fight, don't give up. Depression is a modern creation because we have forgotten who we are and what we should spend our time doing.

>has been done among you,

once again its a law from the government for the internal affairs of Israel

Its not a command to go and conquer all the infidels of the world and chop their heads off which is a quote from the quaran

quaran and bible are opposites

>When non-Christians quote the bible thinking they stumped you with the book you read more often than any other.

Hey Luther, where are you taking those works?

You idiot, it is a TEACHING FROM GOD.
Luke 19:27:
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

read 1st Corinthians 12

and in the book of Mormon read Moroni chapter 7

lds.org/scriptures/bofm/moro/7?lang=eng

trust me (you have literally nothing to loose)

very homoerotic

maybe the Swedes were never that cool and were forever manloving faggots

>what kind of blue pill becomes less popular
Damn, then paganism that christianity replaced must been so redpilled that it would your eyes bleed.
>is monarchism blue pill
Britain and Sweden are monarchies.

Is that Dylan roof in the front row

>and in the book of Mormon
Ok, kiwi. You just went full retard.

lds.org/general-conference/2013/10/like-a-broken-vessel?lang=eng&_r=1

>which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

which is talking about the ultimate fate of the unbeliever who did not want god to be their god, when he is judging the world after all this is put to an end

his enemies are the non believers

damn you really twist scripture to say whatever you want so you can justify murder

if it makes you feel any better I'm 16th polish

I meant 8th

But user! The end times came long time ago!

Mark 13:30
Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

Heretics and Infedels must die, they are an enemy to Christ and Jehovah.

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

Dude, you are a neanderthal just a little bit less than that.

Praise be to God

As for your male and female slaves whom you may have: you may buy male and female slaves from among the nations that are around you. You may also buy from among the strangers who sojourn with you and their clans that are with you, who have been born in your land, and they may be your property. You may bequeath them to your sons after you to inherit as a possession forever. You may make slaves of them, but over your brothers the people of Israel you shall not rule, one over another ruthlessly.

(Israel is not Jews, they are Christians.)

God bless you.

Vikings had better hygiene than christians actually. Christians are disgusting

>unironically worshipping a jew

Osrael is christians biggest redpill.

"Jews" are goyim.

>Deus Vult
cringe

if you put it into context he had a long discourse about the end times before that

and then he says THIS generation the one he was talking about during the end times would see all those signs come to pass

the generation is the generation from when Israel was formed in 1948 to the present and a generation is about a human life time so all those people born then are about to be dying off, thats why the end times are here right now

we got a few years left

Ave maria

Muh crusades!

Christ was betrayed by Jews.
He was a "good Jew" and converted Jews into Christians.
In a way Christians are "good jews" and jews are "satanic Jews"

the rest is British......

Why is there no option for Buddhism

NON NOBIS DOMINE

It's like you don't want to sack the Constantinople and let it be taken by ottomans. What are you, some kind of islamophobe?

Culturally Christian but an Atheist is the superior choice over all overs

Prove me wrong. PRO TIP YOU CAN'T

which again for the 3rd time was talking about an internal government regulation where Jews could not become degenerate and start worshipping demons

it doesnt say anything about going outside of Israel to hunt down infidels with convert or die, thats Islam youre talking about.

All the people in Israel were already Jewish and it was to prevent them from becoming unjewish

hello i am here to praise the white man's jesus.

Daily reminder that religion threads belong in /his/

Daily reminder to report and sage religion threads

>You believe the universe was created by a random energetic explosion that somehow created all life on the Earth.

Go fuck yourself Skype worshipper

>and then he says THIS generation the one he was talking about during the end times would see all those signs come to pass
Jesus you are fucking retarded. This is the exact same bullshit christians believe for almost 2000 years. Yeah it's definitely YOUR generation that he meant.

>Prove me wrong. PRO TIP YOU CAN'T

Leaving a window open for people to select against the religion opens the door wide for eventual mass atheism. Most of which won't stay cluturally christian like you.

So, you need to find god. Alternatively, you need to lie, a lot, and say you actually believe.

Deus Vult my fellow kiwi brother.

Here am i, the servant of the lord

HERE AM I, THE SERVANT OF THE LORD

Race traitor
Hail the white gods

Here I am, the servant of the Lord.

well put it into context thats like the biggest discourse about the end times in the bible it makes perfect sense hes talking about the generation of the end times and its looking to be OUR generation why? because the book of revelation speaks of a world government and a world currency and a world language right before the end of the world , and were seeing the signs of this new world order right now every day

>Christianity's God
>Allowing this level of corruption in world leadership to exist for decades -- I mean, centuries, I mean, millennia.

>Kek
>Blows the lid wide open on ALL OF IT within a year of resumed worship.

I mean I want to agree with you but c'mon man Kek has been putting in work.

Let OP continue being a cuck.

Hey OP, mind kicking some tithe money my way? Need another box of condoms since you're mom's coming over this weekend.

>You believe the universe was created by people who wrote down with Bronze age knowledge who is shown to act with Human emotions made the universe in 7 days and we're all inbred from Adam and Eve and Noah and his family and treat Christian niggers as your equal. Remember we're all made in gods image race mixing is okay

You do not need to be Christian to maintain being culturally Christian if your under a Fascist or natsoc government that promotes race and country first over simply religion the nation will work as if the people believed followed the good book

>Implying this can save you from women

Here am I, the servant of the lord.

I'll use this one in the divorce settlements.

t.Shlomo Shekelstein

>because the book of revelation speaks of a world government and a world currency and a world language right before the end of the world , and were seeing the signs of this new world order right now every day
Maybe because it was written during existence of roman empire? Ever thought about that?

anybody know where to get some Crusades clothing and jewelry, like pendants necklaces and rings? With Crusades symbols on it preferred. Also, can anyone confirm a good Christian online shop where I can buy a crucifix and other things like that?

Make sure you do the settlement in Russia.

I believe that a God with infinite knowledge invented everything on Earth and everything in Space, I believe he made us in his image, for us to be his people.

>christcucks call pagans LARPers.
>use LARP-tier paraphernalia
pottery

>if your under a Fascist or natsoc government that promotes race and country first over simply religion the nation will work as if the people believed followed the good book

Reminder the good book survived WW2.

Even if you're correct, and a fascist government would solve all problems, it could still fall. The religion doesn't plan on dying for... ever really.

pic related

t.Shlomo Shekelstein

if they can pagan larp why can't i christian larp??

I know what you feel bro.

Sucks that this country is 47% irreligious.

>The new testament is the one that promotes being a pacifist.
>I haven't read the new testament
k

And then a guy and a chick that was created from his rib (even that they were created at the same time) eat a magic apple becouse a talking snake told them to. They were then promptly kicked out of their garden for doing a bad thing (even that they couldn't know that it was bad given that it was said magic apple that gave them this knowlege).

Fuck all religions m8
Its bullshit, im not sayong that god doesnt exist but maaan all religions are bs

Praise God

just because you believe that black saved christians have a equal soul and deserve the utmost regard for doesnt mean that i want to live around blacks

im not in favor of multiculturalism it causes way too many problems

so Christianity is not inherently diversity is strength tier.... its mostly degenerate churches that promote that who support abortion and gays along with it

lmao

i dont think its immoral to say i want to live in a white country people

no because there wasnt a preperation for an implanted chip mark of the beast which were seeing

and there wasnt a world language and currency the roman empire didnt have control of the entire world

the bible says the ENTIRE WORLD every tribe every nation

>not understanding basic symbolism

get over it, the bible isnt about war, the vatican removed any trace of it from the bible, why do you think theres about 10% unpublished in the vatican vault

>the bible says the ENTIRE WORLD every tribe every nation
For a goat herder in ancient judea this WAS the entire world. Latin was the world language, denar was the world currency.

>The bible isn't about war.
>Vatican removed bits about war.
So it is about war?

Oh, so maybe jesus didn't actually exist neither? Maybe he was just a symbol himself.

Why do christians always act like they were born yesterday?

>why do you think theres about 10% unpublished in the vatican vault

m8 its more like 800% unpublished.

The council that declared what constituted the bible went over countless amounts of material discarding quite a bit of heresy. Most books were treated like a courts witness testimony. If it doesn't line up well enough with what we know the whole things discarded.

This is what the average Pagan looks like today.

praised be the lord

Pagans got steamrolled by Christians 1,500 years ago.

Ever wonder why?

Can you even define religion in a sense that is restrictive to all things we call religions but excludes things we don't commonly consider religions?

This is what Pagans do in their free time.

White Christians have spent decades fighting against this.
Pagans have spent decades pushing it.

This is what the average Christian looks like today.

Matthew 7:3, bitch.

think what you want i see a massive build up with the UN and a system prepared for an RFID chip in their skin and news about the religions coming together and a new currency ready to be announced

its scary to see someone doing what youre doing and trying as hard as they can to undermine it

the new world order where satan controls the world was not the roman empire period its a fact
because it wasnt EVERY NATION which is a direct quote from the bible

"Join us, White man! We are the original European religion!"

Thread Theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tMXwluMcGrg

religion can be "weaponised"
and who says theres no reform in the church

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Mark and his later followers write his accounts of what happened during an event
>Luke and his later followers write his accounts of what happened during an event

>The order is slightly different and one guy says 150 people were in one of the crowds while the other guy says 160
>OMG GUYS THE BIBLES FALSE

That's why the cahtolic church believes the bible was WRITTEN BY MAN BUT INSPIRED BY GOD.

That pic only stumps people who think God himself wrote it so it must be 100% perfect to the last detail.

Iirc Paul once quotes the Old testament saying Issac said something when really it was the prophet Malachi. Getting the quote right but the name wrong. Oops, guess the whole faith is a lie

You just called me, a Christian, your brother.

I win.

>Anyone else actually a christian here, or is it some-kind of elaborate role-playing.
Some atheists are so gnostic in their atheism (though they often won't admit it) that they literally can't conceive of someone else having genuine faith in God. Hence why they use the insult 'LARPer'. It's a load of rubbish of course, for (though there are a great deal of fake Christians) many Christians do of course have genuine faith: it's the atheist who doesn't understand them.

>Does anyone have tips for prayer or how to live a life more devoted to Christ? finding life a little hard here.
This advice looks overly simple: but it's actually spot on. Find a church that has Bible-based sermons and a good community of people around your age which you can enjoy going to, and you'll have the support and advice you need to live a life more devoted to Christ.

Reading the Bible yourself and praying are also great: it's the church that'll remind you that there are plenty of other Christians around too.

>and who says theres no reform in the church
Catholic church hasn't reformed the bible since it was created.
What does get reformed occasionally is the catechism, which uses the bible as reference to back its claims.

Pagans talk a lot of shit about how the Christian church is "sooo inclusive" but if you spend a little time looking into Paganism, you'll be surprised what you find.

Pic related.

>I win.
Easy there Trudeau.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=FG5RMXTOUgg

Your gods can't save you now

Why do anti-theists quickly believe whatever anti-theistic stuff they see? Besides prots, they're easily the most dogmatic to speak to online.

I went through some of it before and it was bullshit that did nearly no research and tried to say the book was incorrect at any confusion that came up to them. Don't bother with it.

proddys & catholics
comdoms & reform

>but if you spend a little time looking into Paganism
Even a short glance at christianity shows that there is no jew nor greek.

why are wikkans always gay

Lol deus vult when am I rite? xD

sapagancouncil.org.za/

There is no god only reasons to start wars. And religion is/was the greatest one.

>these refugees
have written instructions to kill and subjugate Christians :/

>blonde
>not blond
Ruined

im still waiting for Islam to take a visable refformation

>some no name whatever from south africa with a website looking like from late '90 is more telling than pope kissing muslim feet

Antifa loves Paganism

Shouldn't christian want them here then? There is no greater honor than being a martyr. :^)

>God created itself.
Kill yourself.

No one knows who created God..
Anyway, this thread is really making me think..
Can we just accept that God is Aryan?

>bunch of anarchist like a religion without a strict hierarchy
Impossible!

I don't even get this one lol.

Fuck off.
Jesus was against the Jews.

Instantly gives me the feeling that these people have never so much as made it a quarter-way into the Old Testament.

2 Timothy 3

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

All memeing aside though in America the christians are the ones solely responsible for bring in refugees here.

Also the actual leader of your church (the pope) bends over backwards for the invaders.

It's over, Kek has spoken

Jesus actually predicted this would happen to them. Part of revelations describes it

>The Pope
>Christian

>if you kill your enemies, they win

...Jesus was a Jew you fucking moron.

Did you get any converts?

>Literally against the teachings of the Holy Bible.

You do realise that martin luther was a christian preacher, right. He was named after Luther for fucks sake.

This guy is the leader of the largest pagan group in America. The volkisch Asatru Folk Assembly.

He created men in his image so I guess he's a bit of a nigger too.

Spend a day or two fasting and asking God to draw near to you.

Spend time reading a few chapters in the Bible, I recommend John.

Turn off your tv.
Turn off any degenerate music.
Turn off any filth entering your life.

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

>Implying niggers can be Christian

Nogs were created by Satan

>it's an "atheist makes up the theist position to dismiss it easily" episode

Enjoy burning in hell for wearing clothing woven of two kinds of material. :^)

>this knife is a fork

>no it isn't, it's a fucking knife

>OMG NO TRUE FORK FALLACY

>being this much of a retard

Yes, he was.
But Jesus looked at the Jews 2000 years ago and saw nothing but evil, and so he tried to "Redpill" the Jews by teaching them the ways of God and Christ.

Those who listened became Christians.
Those who didn't betrayed Jesus and told the Romans to execute him.

Christians are the "good Jews"
Jesus once said that the Jews worshiped the "Satanic synagogue"

>woman bishop
>lesbian
>removes crosses from church

Sweden you done fucked up

There is no jew nor greek, kiwi.

1. Man was created equal, male and female. Gen.1:27.
Woman was created as a companion to the man only after he rejected the animals. Gen.2:18-24.

Man was created after the plants. Gen.1:12, 26.
Man was created before the plants. Gen.2:5-9.
The birds were created out of the water. Gen.1:20.
The birds were created out of the land. Gen.2:19.
The animals were created before man. Gen.1:24-26.
The animals were created after man. Gen.2:19.
On the first day, God created and separated light and darkness. Gen.1:3-5.
On the fourth day, God again created and separated light and darkness. Gen.1:14-18.
God encouraged reproduction. Gen.1:28.
He said it was an unclean process. Lev.12:1-8 (Note that bearing a daughter is more unclean than bearing a son).
God was pleased with his creation. Gen.1:31.
God was not pleased with his creation. Gen.6:6.
Adam was to die the day he ate the forbidden fruit. Gen.2:17.
Adam lived 930 years. Gen.5:5.
The name of "The Lord" was known in the beginning. Gen.4:26; Gen.12:8; Gen.22:14; Gen.26:25.
The name of "The Lord" was not known in the beginning. Ex.6:3.
God preferred Abel's offering to Cain's. Gen.4:4, 5.
God shows no partiality. 2 Chr.19:7; 2 Sam.14:14.

not for some sects of proddys ;/

I can't understand people thinking that it's in any way okay for them to be sodomites and proclaim themselves as Christian.

The clear examples of God being against homosexuality stretch all the way from Genesis to Jude. That's spanning all the way from book 1 to book 65 of the Bible. Revelation is too busy with prophecy for that shit.

Some theists believe that.

Martin Luther was caught having gay orgies in hotel rooms by the CIA/FBI and was a full-blown Communist who denied the Deity of Jesus and the virgin birth.

No he wasn't a fucking Christian.

PROOF: youtube.com/watch?v=-WACV9KZA64

blacks specialy caribians tend to be big on there zionism

You don't understand. All parts that don't make sense are just an allegory. And you aren't allowed to criticise qura... i mean the bible until you read it in entirety in the original hebrew.

>quoting Jew law in Leviticus to a Christian
>expecting it to have an effect

>following a religion based in the middle east
>worshipping a kike

Fucking Viking degenerates.

And even if white people are dying out, everything still goes according to God's plan.

Genesis 2 is a further detailed account of genesis 1 its not seperate

learn to read

god became unpleased with his creation AFTER humans started to become violent and sin filled the earth which was thousands of years down the line

learnnnnnnnn tooooooooo not take context out

Not necessarily.

>God creating himself
>not eternally existing, which is pretty one of the few entirely consistent views of God between all denominations in Christian history

Why the fuck are you trying to make memes to combat these rare dunces?

Short guys finish last.

this dumb meme again

No amount of shitposting can change the fact that Paganism=faggotry

I was last told you need to read it side by side with the Latin and Greek versions then seek guidance for the rest of it. You know, just so you don't interpret it wrong.

So the part of leviticus that tells about fags do apply but about the fabrics doesn't? Also: For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Praise Lucifer.

Which particular part are you trying to refute then? The fact he's Jewish or the fact this fairy tale bullshit spawned in the middle east?

At least my faith conquered the world...

Jews murdered Jesus Christ.

the only reason they want to be pagans is because of the orgys

Okay, paganbro, explain to me why you give a damn where the truth came from when truth is universal? Please, explain the value of it.

And Christians don't hold that Jesus - the ethnically Jewish man - is divinity itself. Learn what you criticize better.

BE GONE, SATAN.

K. Literal contradictions within same book makes me a wee bit skeptical. God couldn't even keep his own story straight.

Pagans think this is a Kike religion.

see
Compare that to a picture higher up of your pope licking moslem feet.

Jews are evil, they betrayed Jesus Christ.

Burn in hell, faggot

>555
So close, try again 666

Based Tinny

Okay.

>So the part of leviticus that tells about fags do apply but about the fabrics doesn't? Also: For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

And it was fulfilled.
That's what the New Testament goes on about. That's why the New Covenant exists and why the Levitical priesthood is OUTRIGHT DISMISSED for the New Covenant one in Hebrews 7.

Why the fuck are you trying to argue about things you're blatantly unlearned in?

Jesus called these people the "Synagogue of Satan."

The polls always indicate that pol is primarily atheist, try again.

>someone drew stars on jews and cross on jesus so you would know who they are
Damn, this is some industrial-grade autism.

>black eyes
>black hair
>all important events ever take place in the middle east

Yeah totally a white religion. brb converting

>Literally following a Jew in current year

(((The polls)))

Daily reminder that Cred Forums is a Jewish board.
Jesus was a Jew, Christcucks btfo.

Praise Kek is an anagram of Rape kikes.

>here's 10 examples of supposed contradictions I copypasted from an atheist website right when the thread's about to die
If you want to discuss Genesis, I can do that, but that's not the attitude of someone who wants an argument: you just want to have the last word as the thread dies.

christcucks absolutely BTFO

>Getting upset about naming the jew
It's to drive the point home, Kike. Lots of normies will read this and not realize the kikes are responsible.

I guess (((Poland))) can't understand that.

Enough is enough, all of the 3 religions have caused trouble for us.

>god always existed
And then he created everything out of nothing. Nice passing the buck.

So heaven and earth passed? :^)
But seriously, if the old covenant doesn't work anymore then why the part about fags still applies? And why is the old testament still a holy book of christians if it was outdated 2000 years ago?

>(((counting)))

They look like fucking jews. How fucking retarded are you? You wouldn't also recognise jesus if he didn't had a fucking cross on him all the time?

theres no contradictions there only satanic deceptions that you have chosen to believe

>These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, 5And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

its just saying ok this is what god has done, in genesis 2 and its expounding on it

its not saying that the plants were created after man

you could go on and on and prove these are all fake lies

there is a cross on the boat
cant you even check your own pictures paganfag

>theres no contradictions there only satanic deceptions that you have chosen to believe
Are divorces ok? Is eating food offered to pagan idols ok?

Jesus literally called the Jews the "Synagogue of Satan"

>crucifix on the boat
>Pagans unknowingly promoting Christianity
Lol just stop Sven.

I don't really give a fuck at all.
I've read many other religious texts, and other books about religion.
There's hundreds more contradictions out there.
Not to mention the Bible is riddled with historical inaccuracies.
There's nothing to discuss, you claim people don't read far into the Bible, but you can't even accept that contridictions happened.
That would be something I would like to discuss. Why don't you pick a few of those and tell me what's wrong with the context instead of attacking my character.

>Serving a book
>Praising people from middle east who give a fuck about nature and want to implement their own rules instead because of "muh feels"
>no different then musslims
>corrupting their roots

I am not meming, please give me an answer to this, christians....

I'm just posting from my art folder now. A beautiful picture nonetheless.

sup sorry forgot to say hi

no divorce is never ok
no eating foods offered to idols is not ok

lolol easy questions

>"Synagogue of Satan"
It doesn't show up till the book of revelation where jesus himself doesn't say it. Read your goddamn book.

>But seriously, if the old covenant doesn't work anymore then why the part about fags still applies? And why is the old testament still a holy book of christians if it was outdated 2000 years ago?

Well the clearest support is the anti-sodomy lines to get in the New Testament, but we also need to explain how that generally stayed there between the Mosaic Law and Christianity.

The general idea you get slightly in Jesus' talk of the Mosaic Law and mainly in Paul's Letters is that Old Covenant (also known as Old Testament Law/Mosaic Law/Levitical Law) was not the law of God in full but was preparation for it. The Old Covenant has elements of God's Law but much was given to the people because of their character at the time (Jesus says in response to one instance of this, that it was done because the men's "their hearts were hard"). The New Covenant (Christianity) fulfilled the role of the Old Covenant so to make way for God's Law in full. This is why Christianity retains elements of the Old Testament teaching while dismissing many parts of it and adding new things into it.

For better explaining this in detail, I find the early church theologians very skilled at separating the distinction between retained/not retained teaching. Please excuse me for appealing to just classic theologians rather than something authoritative:

Basically it's the Old Covenant teachings can be separated fields: Civil Law, Ceremonial Law, and Moral Law. The Civil and Ceremonial Law are removed in the fulfillment of the Old Covenant and the New Covenant pretty much only retains and greatly expands on the Moral Law element of it. Leviticus is pretty much staunchly the Civil Law and - to put it more bluntly - the Levitical priesthood is dismissed outright in St. Paul's Letter to the Hebrews, Chapter 7 so it's inconsistent to support it.

Jesus actually does say it you illiterate retard. This is why Pagans will always be viewed as fat losers with no friends.

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

revelation 2:9
Read it yourself.

Reminder OP is probably not a follower of Jesus and is being pushy to give Him a bad name

pagan or deist, depends what you think of culture.

ok

We need some kind of alt-right council made up of ~20 leading people to debate over the course of a few months the question of whether we're a Christain movement.

>no divorce is never ok
>no eating foods offered to idols is not ok
Paul dares to disagree.

Love this pic saving it thank you based NZbro. Saint Boniface hero of the White race.

>Anglo Saxons.
>King Harold.
He was a Christian you fool.

>He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
isaiah 40:22

>guys forget the truth and what my ancestors and culture believed for 1000+ years
>this is ideas of reality even earlier ancestors made THEMSELVES
>I'm gonna follow THOSE

It's not jesus who says this. You treat this synagoge of satan like if it was something that was part of Jesus teachings when it doesn't show up till the book of revelation. This shit is nowhere in the gospels.

Who here has read the entire bible beginning to end? I'll start I have

the synagogue of satan verse isnt even the most anti jewish verse

THIS IS

>1 Thessalonians 2:14-16 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 16Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

this is crystal clear evidence theyre the most wicked people on the planet in the eyes of god

the bible is his word btw all of it

I suspect threads like these are meant to distract followers of Jesus away from engagement in what's going on in the world. Has anyone else thought that?

>1 Thessalonians
And now you believe what Paul says? Make up your fucking mind.

JESUS SHOWS UP IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION TO TALK TO SAINT JOHN THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED "REVELATION" BECAUSE IT'S A REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST READ THE BOOK RETARD.

>I don't really give a fuck at all.
Called it.

>There's nothing to discuss, you claim people don't read far into the Bible, but you can't even accept that contridictions happened.
You can't accept the idea that I can explain how they aren't contradictions.

>That would be something I would like to discuss. Why don't you pick a few of those and tell me what's wrong with the context instead of attacking my character.
The thread's about to die, so I don't have the leisure to do so. I'll be back later on a different thread and hopefully the opportunity will arise then.

>We need some kind of alt-right council made up of ~20 leading people to debate over the course of a few months the question of whether we're a Christain movement.
For each country, whether or not your nationalist movement is a Christian one is for you to decide. The 'alt-right' is more of an amalgamation of competing ideas than an ideology, at least for now.

ARE YOU STUPID

I will just bump my own post with triggering images until christians answered my qeustions.

That's from a find dating from the 600's.

>mormon
please you aren't even christian,the simplest reason why,THERE IS NO NEED FOR MORE PROPHETS AND ALIKE AFTER JESUS FULFILLED THE PROHPECIES!!!

Jesus, you are mad!

>implying Paul wasn't a redpilled Jew whom God used to overturn the Kikes. He literally said "Jews are contrary to all men" which is 100% naming the Jew and exactly what Hitler said.

pagancucks btfo

>no different then musslims
Well that's false to begin with. Fundamental differences.

Paul also said that eating food offered to idols is ok.

paul might have said all things are permissible but not everything is beneficial

its still wrong and a sin to have a divorce but ur not going to hell for it

some people are still learning and might not understand yet that theyre committing sin cuz they just ate something offered to an idol

Acts 15:29
That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

do what this user said,i also recommend going to a coptic church because we copts are the best :>

who painted this? Christians, Romans or "Barbarians"?
I just guess it was the "Barbarians"

>implying people in the Levant looked like they do today.
Whites used to inhabit a lot more land than they do today. Try to think Sven.

Luke wrote acts. In 1 Corinthians 8 paul says that's ok.

I made pic related myself, what now?
Burned with magnifier glass, with the bright light of our dear Gods.

WE WUZ GOATFUCKERS AN SHIET

you get killed edgy fedora man

Yea geometry is rad but when you're done with your poop porn don't you feel empty? Don't you look at the amazing earth and abilities we have and know in your heart there's more than that?

Be gone, Satan.

Otto Albert Koch

>Burned with magnifier glass
Damn that must taken a lot of work. Respect, man.

Nah we wuz the Fuhrer which is why Poland got steamrolled in WW2. Too busy being a kike slave and Christian Nazi Germany destroyed you.

Now, a bitter lonely Pole curses God on his internet box machine he built with leftover Soviet parts from his father's lawn mower.

>10 For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols;

>11 And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?

>12 But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.

hes saying for the newbys sake, you ought not to judge them because they dont understand... theyre just now learning and you will turn them off if you say HEY DONT EAT THAT they will think youre being strict

its still a sin once you find out what god said about it

all the bible is gods word theres no contrradictions among the different writers

Inn vari gestur,
er til verðar kemur,
þunnu hljóði þegir,
eyrum hlýðir,
en augum skoðar;
svo nýsist fróðra hver fyrir.

>Great thread learning a lot here

Wickerman human sacrifice ritual of pagans ultimately satanists. Two legs twin towers on 9/11. Also note 42 posts by ID. PSA: The ugly shitty things about christianity? It's deceivers who do not know nor follow Jesus that give Him a bad name to people too dumb to read His words on their own

Can you please answer all of the questions?

Well muslims also had a prophet and it has spread just like christianity, if it would have spread in the europian direction you would alahu snackbar now. I was not talking about the ideology and what fundamental differences are there?
Alc, sex etc. are not fundamental.
Fundamental is heaven, book instead of reason and praying.

>Sven
?
also, you are joking right?

>Burned with a magnifier glass
Which a Christian invented KEK

Enjoy knowing your new art project was made possible by a Christian hAHAHHAHAHA

Great we have a braindead weeboo
And a nazi larper. God confirmed for being redundant because this thread is hell.

>Well muslims also had a prophet and it has spread just like christianity
And two companies each have a CEO, one goes bankrupt and one prospers (those who know and follow Jesus)

Fire was invented by godless homo erectus. Christcucks eternaly btfo.

How long did it take you to clean the lawn clippings out before you turned on the computer?

Why do so many christians have autism?

>Issac Newton based his theory on God.
>Many early scientists were devoted Chafolics.

>one goes bankrupt and one prospers
Good comparison. Islam takes over western europe while christianity thrives only in africa.

Don't waste my time ask specific questions.

eternally is spelled with two l's.

What questions lmao your post was unintelligible.

>Christians ever believing they are saved yet rather than ever striving to be better people, more prepared to stand before God
>Christians pretending this world doesn't matter and focusing on the next
Yes which is why the bible is so detailed in describing the afterlife and Christians are told to throw humility to the wind. Seriously this might work as an attack on the Gnostics but not Christians.

>earlyt christians were urbanites in the hellenistic sense
>no sense of community
The word idiot, very appropriate to describe that poster, actually comes from a greek word meaning someone who doesn't participate in the community. Christianity was social.

You might have mixed them up with the pharisees, that synagogue of satan which we now call the Jews. I get the idea that this was written by someone who doesn't actually care for truth, only some obscure materialism. Of all the ideologies to fall back on, while insulting the adherents of Christianity, he subscribes to some kind of conglomeration of Nietzsche and his own personal ideas, while Nietzsche himself was in denial about his own German heritage and insisted on his "pure blooded Polishness" despite 3 generations of German mothers. He set his virtues all in this goal of the over man, and himself suffered a psychological breakdown, and died at 55 to a stroke, and can be said to be under all men living. For someone who seems to be trying to interpret history he could at least have an understanding of it next time. Rome became Christian not because of the wills of some lower class folk but because of the might of Constantine the great. This is honestly just sad.

>pre-twilight gloaming
A dusk just before dusk? What the fuck is this pseudointellectual trying to say?

>Muh slave morality
Yes, attack the hierarchical structure of society goy, you're a strong independent individual. The weak should fear the strong and we should all descend into anarchism so I can charge higher interest on those loans.

>polish newspaper
>die liga der grossmacht
You really are braindead, aren't you?

The West has not "been christian" for at least a generation. Legal abortion in the US since '78, prayer removed from school, and others have long been the case.

That's why you can plot the US surplus into the now deficit, the country left God and so God is leaving the country.

Turing was a fag. :^)

I am a theist, why else would I have said "dear Gods" I thank them everry time when I feel, that they help me.

Oh, I thought you were reffering to the picture by "dates to 600" and was surprised.

about 8 hours in total

This is what the modern Pagan looks like.

I think your artwork is cool at least, user.

Leibniz being another I think.

"Eyyy chulo don't geet dat sword so close to me mang. Hail Thor.."

Oh lol no that'd be cool though. I was talking about the Anglo Saxon guy.

>I am a theist, why else would I have said "dear Gods"
Ok then, but first are you here to cause trouble or to debate?

You dont understand paganism if you think that this triggers me.
I only judge people of my kind, if they act against nature. Not if they call themselves christians.
I also dont expect people to be perfect.
I am proud that a white guy invented that.

I would say that Islam is growing more then christianity today.

Also, you just compared these "religions" to companys, witch are fundamentaly the same idea.
Paganism is fundametnaly different.

Witness the flooding going on? PSA: The ugly shitty things about christianity? It's deceivers who do not know nor follow Jesus that give Him a bad name to people too dumb to read His words on their own

>you just compared
No I compared what you said, a figurehead and spreading, to being no more of a "match" (islam to christianity) than comparing companies. Stop being stupid keep up.

>I would say that Islam is growing more then christianity today.
I agree, people have been spoiled by prosperity, ruined, degenerated

Pagans on damage control

The head of the catholic church kissed niggerfeet and wants more refugees.
You really shouldnt have posted your picture.

Pagans currently have no Führer and the majority is based to extreme rightwing.

Another PSA I'm tired of, catholicism != christian. Even "christian" isn't legit because it was a lable others gave those that followed Jesus' teaching. It's the exact same as Alt-Right today

Yeah we're not going anywhere

80% debate
20% memes

Here's a finnish bagan :DDD

>me too
Why do you believe that there are multiple gods? (or Gods I don't know how you think about it)

Your flooding conversation with your shitposting demonstrates Jesus has the stronger offering

>the majority is based to extreme right wing
LMAO

ok so you have no head?
Is it some kind of individualism then?
So you follow the teachings of Jesus but dont agree on how to interpret them?

After this thread is done and I go to sleep you can make another.

Also it's always the christcucks who start shitposting about fag pagans or something with no provocation then always pull the "oy vey why do they persecute me so?" when pagan pictures get posted. Absolutely pathetic desu.

It's true. The largest group in America is the Asatru Folk Assembly and they're volkisch. Most germanic pagan groups are.

Yeah pagans are innocent little sheep who never cause any trouble or attack Christians it's always the evil christians who try to holocaust the pagans oy vey remember da shoah!

This is sadly why the US has been getting worse for a decade, God won't grace a country that honors that which is contrary to His commandments

For a christian you're not being very nice.

I don't think jesus would like what you've been saying about your neighbors either. You're supposed to love them remember?

It's not individualism, it's removing the middle-man. Jesus' teaching and His gift to us is that we no longer need an intermediary, a flawed man, to stand between us and God.

Catholicism is a religion of man, an incorporated body. It has its own teaching which are different than one who follows Jesus' words directly

>For a christian you're not being very nice.
Quiet liar, you know where you are, and you know you treat people no better than user. You're in danger of your hypocrisy condemning you

>Christians BTFO
>Proof of thunder god's wrath
>Christmas is pagan

youtu.be/mGJqTdXrQLk

"There is a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace." (Ecclesiastes 3:8)

Go to bed nerd. You hate your own Creator shame on you sinner.

>Christmas is pagan
That's why you don't see it observed by Jesus' followers, only those following misled doctrine skewed by deceiving infiltrators

Pagans are like White niggers with Hitler. Always trying to steal him and make him into some pagan abomination.

Hitler loved Jesus.

I'm not being a hypocrite at all. My religion didn't say to turn the other cheek and love everyone like you love god.

All this name calling too. This whole thread is just Deus Vult LARPers.

It's not an issue of religion, you have no place to call someone on a moral issue you don't hold yourself to.

Fagans btfo

>The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

I mean you don't call yourself names in the mirror. Why are you being so mean to pagans? Doesn't make any sense desu senpai.

>All this name calling too
>thinks behavior (hypocrisy) is "name calling"
>literally can't think straight

How do I not? You own religion says to yet you don't follow it.

It's just like the other desert religion with teh moslems. Their whole idea of Taqiyah. You lot practice it well.

You're doing the same perversion of Jesus as false christians do, hit others over the head with the bible when that is not why the Word came to us, but for salvation to those who know Jesus

I do love you White brother. I love you enough to call a spade a spade and tell you when you're acting like a wretched devil. I love you enough to tell you the truth and Odin and Thor are drunk faggots and nobody will save you on the Day of Judgment when Jesus Christ throws you into Hell.

That's real love, pussy. Don't try these mind games with me you crypto-jew, leave twisting scripture to the synagogue of Satan.

You want love? Here lemme kiss your booboos wittle fagan baby aww duz dat feel better? ok mommy tuk u into bed now go to sleep cuddlebug awww

>The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

>waaah he's quoting my own religious scripture

Pathetic dude. Pull yourself together.

I can tell from your arguments you don't know the bible, you don't know Jesus. Educate yourself and I'll debate you sometime.

So how is Islam degenerate in your point of view?
And what is the difference?

Gods are basicly the same as "natural laws". Power, Love, Hate, Loyalty, Peace etc.
There are spirit beings outside of the life pyramid. That set the rules for that life pyramid.
Life pyramide means that there is one main spirit/lifeform, it includes all of life and even nonliving things like rocks. This thing can be devided in nonliving and living, the living spirit can be devided can be devided into Animals, Plants, Mushrooms and so on.
A collective of same life forms forms a bigger life form, this life form, forms another with the life forms of its kind. Like a lot of cells form an organ and a lot of organs form a body , a lot of humans form a family and so on.
Gods just are those rules at the beginng, there was never a creation. There has allways been something, it just changes its form all the time, the Gods stay the same. Big bang is just a beginning of another cycle.

These are idiots, using the symbols doesnt make them pagan. Our ancestors used to kill people if they were caught during homosex.

>Educate yourself
Welp, christcucks went full swj now.

>leave twisting scripture to the synagogue of Satan.

>directly quoting scripture is twisting it

lmao

>nobody will save you on the Day of Judgment when Jesus Christ throws you into Hell.

>That's real love, pussy.

You know what, yeah nevermind Wodan and Donar this Jesus guy sounds awesome!

Do you have no self-reflection? No sense of irony? You sound ridiculous right now.

You're being the religious person, do you see that :)

What do you mean, friend? :)

If you were being an asshole I wouldn't correct you, it's not my place. Jesus didn't force Himself on others. But you, you force yourself, and you use words outside of the whole body (understanding) to attack others. You're the religious man.

>So how is Islam degenerate in your point of view?
I didn't say that don't put words in my mouth.

I'm not forcing my religion on you at all dude. Just defending it from nasty christians who use the same tricks as the jews do to belittle it.

>These are idiots, using the symbols doesnt make them pagan. Our ancestors used to kill people if they were caught during homosex.
That's nice, feel free to apply the same logic to the Pope for us Christians.

norskk.com/talk/2015/7/21/homosexuality-in-asatru
vikinganswerlady.com/gayvik.shtml

Lotta pagans seem to like the dick.

To say you should know the words Jesus spoke if you're to criticize Him or His followers? It seems like basic preparation.

The main thing I've taken away from all the /christiangeneral/ threads is how little non-believers actually know about the faith.

Here's a nice reading for today: biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 24

But every single chrisitans says that he follows Jesus directly, doesnt he?

Why are you right in your interpretation and the others not?

>Gods are basicly the same as "natural laws"
Do you think the rules or gods are sentient?

Christianity was a mistake

I see where you're coming from but imagine if this was an Islam thread - part of our responsibility is to be able to spread the word of Christ effectively.

Read Germania and find out what our ancestors actually did to homosexuals (spoiler: pushed them into bogs to drown).

See
>These are idiots, using the symbols doesnt make them pagan. Our ancestors used to kill people if they were caught during homosex.

You Pagan immigrants on Christian boards are comparable to shitskin immigrants in white countries. That's why you need to fuck off.

>nasty christians
State your claim and be specific.

This. People really are dumb enough to think putting a cross necklace on makes you christian, or that someone wearing one is a christian.

Sorry, I desperetly try to interpret the difference of Islan and christianity in your posts, but you just dont answer the question...

The difference is that the pope is head of the church, and these people arent the head of Paganism.

>woman priest
>homos marrying in church

I wonder what heresy is this. Catholicism was a mistake, all heresies like Anglicanism and the rest spawned from them.

Read the entire thread and all the pictures christians have posted about paganism. Nasty indeed.

Ósnjallur maður
hyggst munu ey lifa,
ef hann við víg varast;
en elli gefur
honum engi frið,
þótt honum geirar gefi.

No, many "christians" follow the same corporate religion Christianity, Inc that is flawed human nature, and look to a pastore pope or priest. Those offices have a place in the body of Christ (the true church) but we should all have a direct relationship with God.

Paganism is a blob you'll never have a head

>Why are you right in your interpretation and the others not?
(Forgot this one) The words are plain, we can understand eachother now can't we?

That is my own post.

There is a big difference between todays SJW and different kinds of christians that established themselves over a period of centuries.

No they are not, thanking the Gods is apreciating nature.
Like you would call a tree beautifull.

>just ignores the pope completely

Every. Single. Time.