TRUMP GENERAL: Protect Children From Sexual Exploitation Online edition

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/Hoj0QcWNPEQ
>Trump trolls the media
youtu.be/9OQJnP-M59c
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I

EVENTS
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump grabs some cheesesteaks 9/22/16
youtu.be/N99qIhsoVp8
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc
>Trump Black Church TH Cleveland OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/-h610gWKkYQ
>Trump Rally in Kenansville, NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/BH_qLl2CNiM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
liveleak.com/view?i=724_1474691601
wowpoolandlawn.com
youtube.com/watch?v=MDzsE5heUuA
panopticlick.eff.org/
panopticlick.eff.org/about)
youtube.com/watch?v=_a2mi6VifIY
youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/46566312/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46537428/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46566312/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46566089/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46570571/#46572480
blog.dilbert.com/post/150449295541/when-reality-turned-inside-out
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
theguardian.com/music/2016/sep/24/bruce-springsteen-calls-donald-trump-a-moron
youtu.be/hFOFCi1uVYk
youtube.com/watch?v=d3a4LlIZ_iU
youtube.com/watch?v=9CwLm1IHEBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked.

fuck soros goons

This is surreal. I honestly can not believe this orange, fat moron is seriously going to kill the party of Lincoln. I mean the asshole wouldn't even disavow David Duke for God's sake.

Daily reminder that Insideranon is never wrong.

where's the video?

Trump will win

I already voted early in the primaries for trump. Now if these fucking illegal spic's would stop stealing my mail than I'd be confidant in voting during the general.

>13 states, including NM, WI and ME

EVERY STATE IN PLAY

Is this one of the blessed Trump Generals?

PRAISE KEK

>Joe Biden

Joe = Joe

Witnessed

PSA: DON'T PAY ATTENTION WHEN PEOPLE CONCERN TROLL ON RECENT POLLS

Just so it is easier to visualize and instead of the misleading image people usually post straight from the RCP head to head polls here is the current standing (as of a couple of hours ago) in a chart :

> with a proper full Y axis (instead of compressed to 8 points, making any change look dramatic)
> with all individual polls represented (instead of just the average)
> with the polls on their proper last polling date (instead of release date, as they sometimes postpone release for "reasons")
> with an attempt to represent the margin of error (the glow around the data points).

The source for both the individual polls and the average is the RCP 4way average located at realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

Just look how close both candidates are, even with the "unusual" polls like both NBCs and the Rasmunssen.

There is no slump, no clear advantage for Hillary (or Trump for all that matter) and both candidates will reach the debates in a virtual statistical tie.

Except of course that Trump state polls are magnificent this week. Dark blue states becoming light blue, light blue becoming toss ups and light reds (according to pundits) revealing clear advantage to Trump

So whenever shills and concern trolls mention polls remember this post and the chart at the pic related.

And remember to MAGA, always MAGA.

(worth repeating every once in a while to preempt the CTR shills)

fuck off trumpgen

I'd like to say that I am a pedophile and a proud supporter of Trump. Not all pedophiles are shills.

Did anybody ever find a shop to buy replicas of the Kek statue?

AWOOO

Holy Hell, the ad blitz is here. This is it guys.

Awoo~

Also threadly reminded we are being spammed with quasi-CP. Don't click on any external links, report and hide, add shit to your filters.

liveleak.com/view?i=724_1474691601

Retards in pool company's truck steal a trump sign and piss on the owner's mailbox. Ban me mods.

wowpoolandlawn.com
WOW Pool & Lawn Service, Inc.
181 31st ST. N.W. | Naples, FL 34120

Is Ted Cruz Vegeta?

Check'd

People aren't really calling it the party of Lincoln anymore, now they (((the media))) are calling it the party of Trump.

Also a reminder that both NBC polls are very strange considering the usual average. Wouldn't put much faith at the Rasmunssen Trump +5 either.

Pic related

Anyone know where I can get a Trump yard sign? I'm not allowed to make political contributions because of my job, so I can't buy them on the campaign website. My parents want one for their yard, but I've gotten these damn things in the past from other candidates for free. I'm not eager to pay for something some asshole is just gonna come along and tear down.

So, what do you guys think this cp asshat will do when she loses?
My money's on an hero.

That would be no way to treat a friend

youtube.com/watch?v=MDzsE5heUuA

2 Days and 16 Hours till the biggest political theater of our lifetime.

I'm fucking nervous as hell.

Here is just a reminder: any external link has the ability to gather information about you.

The minimum it gets from you is the IP and, unless you are behind "7 proxies" leads directly to your ISP that can personally identify your current location,

But for some link (like dropbox or google drive, for instance) they can identify you personally if you are logged in to their services (dropbox or even Gmail in the drive case).

In some cases the information that you open the dropbox folder / google drive document is even visible to the person who shared it.

Even if you took all precautionary measures to avoid being identified there is always fingerprinting.

The combination of Browser, OS, plugins and fonts you have installed is more likely unique and can be read by the external websites. To learn more about that read panopticlick.eff.org/ (specially this link: panopticlick.eff.org/about)

To summarize: don't click external links on this board except if you absolutely trust who posted it or if you already know the service / site or if you don't care to be personally identified.

This was a PSA brought by you by your friendly Alberto Barbosa, having nothing but your safety and happiness in mind

He'll win. Trump is Turboman and Hillary is Booster. Nobody likes Booster.

Is this your way of releasing all the disappointment of being an actual pedophile? Is this your way of saying fuck you to the society you live in?

Seek help pedophile.

No, I DISAVOW this statement

Tfw this is now canon again

youtube.com/watch?v=_a2mi6VifIY

>will be working while its happening
>praying deep inside something doesn't fuck up horribly and Trump loses

Its gonna be one hell of a day.

Feels like only yesterday that Trump was coming down that escalator.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

so excited for him to just kick hillarys ass the last month and everyone whonasked why he isnt putting ads up understand why

Good user, shows you care.

Patience. Have faith in Trump. Attention is like Popeye's spinach to him, so even if the media goes after him guns blazing, he'll be able to handle himself.

>www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160926T09&p0=179

You can get them for free, baby boi. Ask your local republican campaign hq.

Obama really should be Kars.

I'm more eager to see Hillary fuck up. Gimmie.

What does a fit girl's butt smell like?

We're going to win.

It kind of rings the influence the madman has had in the last year, he has effectively shifted the party to him so much that it's named after him, and it hasn't been named after another person in a hundred years

I might just have to break my keto diet and get some beer for Monday.

You mean to prison no thanks fag.

ctr's going ham on us trumpgen
stay strong

WHY

Any chance of a last minute Jeb! surge?

>Any chance of a last minute Jeb! surge?
We've been surging, brother.

Just slowly. But steadily.

Like an ass. Maybe just less sweaty and cleaner than a fat girl's ass.

If something "Happens" to either candidates at the debate then possibly...

Ihave a bernie bro friend that has a few questoions heel be here shortly

They're losing it

[email protected]

Report the link as it violates Dropbox's ToS.

Include in your email that you suspect CP.

>the Dropbox with a picture of cheese pizza post is delet
well that was fast

>eurocuck

Says the child molester

Kek, enjoy this last reply you degenerate pedo scum. Reminder: Everyone hates people like you, even though you probably cannot help yourself. Everyone wants to see people like you locked up or dead.

Now isn't a good time.

> tfw remember JoJo
> remember pic related part

fuck. Didn't need the feels user.
I hope Cruz fully redeems himself tho. The shit he pulled during the convention was disgusting.

Fucking seriously guys! Someone from a different thread said that Trump was shilling for Skype. But here's the thing: his post number ended in 1488. It's nothing, right? pic unrelated

Like a butt, unless she just got out of the shower.

>tfw was home visiting parents when it happened

>tfw Pa and I scoffed

>tfw my Mum was the only one excited

>tfw by the end of his announcement speech we were all comfy watching the tv together for the first time in half a decade

>tfw dad texted me yesterday saying he was thinking about getting a pic of Trump with the words Deus Vult as a bumper sticker

It's been such a wild ride lads. ;__;7

what takes precedent?

I don't even understand how the fuck people are not pro-trump anymore. You have a chance to dismantle the establishment finally and they don't want it because trump isn't the perfect candidate rolled into a ray of god himself.

He's a butthurt #NeverTrumper who is raging because Complyin Ted bent the knee.

Now they have nobody.

don't click the links

Pedoposter spam tbqh

That patch is sexy af. Would look better on black tho.

the only probelm is that it'll end soon.

sure Trump for 8 years is great but it won't be as memetastic as this.

>tfw by the end of his announcement speech we were all comfy watching the tv together for the first time in half a decade

Dammit user

So is there any last chance I can get any of the delegates, Danhald?

The leftists remaining are literally genetically predisposed to being worthless followers. I'm positive of this now.

There is a huge amount of regressive worthless parasite genes in our society and they've all lined up for the propaganda,

dont worry user, the tears of the left will satisfy us for all eternity

Oh ye of little faith.

>8 years of doublethink leftist butthurt

There's still more memes to come

Liberals worry more about their social status than what is right or wrong. Going against the grain is out of the question when all of the trendy TV shows and celebrities are telling you not to.

Disappointing revelations, but I'd rather know the truth. Thanks, guys.

Anyone have the source on trump winning in florida early voting?

Once elected, will Trump finally divorce Melania and marry his true love, Ivanka?

I don't think there is any cp in that Dropbox link. none of the girls are obviously under 18, but a few could be.

>implying there won't be top tier banter on a daily basis

I still encounter idiots when I say "well if you arent pro trump you are pro hillary" and they say LOL BOTH ARE SHIT. You apathetic fuck, then i link them the video of gary johnson with his tongue out like a retard.

They're unironically low-information voters. They can be intelligent af, but the media monopoly on information is very strong unless you take the time to lurk the internet and do your own research.

That's why the debate is 10/10 hype, this will be the first time that tens of millions of Americans see Trump without a (((filter))) and in context.

Trump is running because Obama roasted him.

Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM

what was Cred Forums like when he announced?

They're just lazy contrarian retards. Usually degenerate potsmokers.

Meh... I reported you just in case.

This is only the beginning. If you think that the 8 eyars will be less eventful than the election, then you're mistaken. Now the liberals are only faced with the "possibility" of Trumps presidency. Wait for a few months when Trump becomes POTUS.

I really doubt Trump generals will end or even slow down that much. Atleast not for the first year. The first cycle will be an extremely wild ride.

Get comfy lad, we were just waiting in line. The real ride will start soon.

Trump is running because of the hundreds of friends he lost on 9/11

yes, it did....

Why are ballots like this allowed?

This is SAD!

USA fix your voting system please

Then why did you call for mods earlier?

Earliest Trump Cred Forums history

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/46566312/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46537428/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46566312/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46566089/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46570571/#46572480

100 MILLION PEOPLE EXPECTED TO WATCH THE DEBATE ON MONDAY

I didn't need this. You'll be first to the noose.

Not in this timeline.

By the midterm election, virtue signalling will drop by 2/3.

Dilbertman talked about this.

blog.dilbert.com/post/150449295541/when-reality-turned-inside-out

Doesn't look like any ballot I've ever used

lmfao the person that triggered me to make that post is a pro DUDE WEED person that smokes dabs all day and lives with 7 other dudes who sit around smoking weed all day and thinking they have the intellectual high ground.

I CAN'T WAIT

Kek Vult!

the image that the guy posted was of naked 10 year olds. I didn't care, I just felt like shitposting MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS

You clicked on that link?

>ohshitniggerwhatareyougoing.jpg

I dunno, man. A lot of people are expecting something massively awesome to happen in this debate, but I think they'll be surprised to find how sedate it's going to be. If Trump can't deliver a really classic history-making line, the best thing for him is to have a debate that just goes really quietly.

"He does this every four years.
Nothing new here."

Ballot format varies state by state

>retarded
OK, got it.

> he clicked the link

I don't think there exists a list which doesn't have your name on it right now.

As an Australian, is there a way to get any of the merch shipped here?

I want to show my support. Pic related to when I try.

At the time I was still for Rand Paul but looking back on it Trump was like a god that came down from the heavens on his golden escalator. We don't deserve someone like him. I hope we don't fuck it up.

>live in Colorado
>identify as libertarian, realize that Gary Johnson has gone full retard, considering voting Trump since Colorado might go red and I hate liberals
>use bing to search "register to vote Colorado"
>brings up rockthevote which signs you up for some Latino immigration and blacklives matter newsletter and also Hillary's page

Wtf bing

you weren't supposed to click that shit nigga

they will have it live on tv here
it will be at 11am though

You can see trumps inner fire begin to start when obama disses him. Everyone is basically laughing at him and hes sitting there straight faced, plotting his revenge.

I am negative numbers of surprised.

Buzzwords engrained in their minds. Don't worry, come 2020 it'll be Reagan 1984

>experience and credential
>from a community organizer
>to a real estate guru

The hubris is killing me.

>Laos
Try ebay dude.

Even though Obama won't be impeached from this time, he knows once he's out of Presidential Power, and Trump unshakles the FBI and DOJ, Obama is fucked.

>banning America

I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO FAGGOT

Post yfw Trump mentions Cred Forums once elected.

This is like when a kid gets bullied and takes revenge on the bullies

Except this time he's becoming President of the most powerful and influential country on the planet to have ever existed

Why do you guys have to register for a certain party anyway? No offense but it's fucking stupid.

In the Netherlands you just show your Passport/ID card and your voting pass (which you'll get send to your house automatically). Then you can vote for everyone on the ballet.

auspost has an option to ship to some warehouse in the US then to AUS i've used it a couple of times but it can be expensive

>tfw 150 word essay due in 41 hours
H E L P

Literally nobody fucking cares. You are a loser.
Nothing of value is lost by you being gone.

This is not your personal blog, fuck off and don't come back nigger.

So begins the first move in a game of 17D chess

>ywn take part in a civil war that starts because Trump threw Obama in prison

>150 words

How many hours till debate?

Need my Squilliam

>twf I recognized who that loli is
OP.

FUCK YOU.

I'm pretty sure it depends on which state you are in.

A paragraph? on what

>civil war because King Nigger goes to prison
so just another Soros riot?

>"A lot of people have laughed at me over the years. Now they're not laughing so much I tell you"
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

eBay. The real ones are expensive though. If it's cheaper than $30 it's 100% fake

i love that video

he just sits there

finally he smiles

they all laugh at him

and here we are- days away from the debates and Trump is obviously winning despite what the media has said all along

and look at obama now

65 almost exactly

Jesus Christ I can't wait for him to win now, I am going to be watching that shit!

theguardian.com/music/2016/sep/24/bruce-springsteen-calls-donald-trump-a-moron

[The Boss is always right]

Are you retarded?

who is it

>He isn't going to make it that far. There are consequences to him running as a Republican. The party apparatus won't let him past the primaries. The GOP wouldn't let the state delegates vote for him at the national convention if it came down to it, just like what they did to Ron Paul last time.

>That's one of the reasons why nobody in the pundit world is taking him seriously, because they know that even if he somehow did well in more than one state primary that he'd be shut out at the convention. He of course knows this too which makes it likely that he's just doing it for the publicity now that he doesn't have a TV show anymore.

It doesn't matter what party you're registered for the general election.
That only matters during the primaries.
But our system is still retarded, yes.

They're not laughing now.

>Why do you guys have to register for a certain party anyway?

You don't

Is Trump going to hold back on the zingers or are we going to see a mudslinging shitfest?

>those Luzerne numbers

What's with the thread theme?
Did Trump say anything related to it?

Someone pls fill me in

Michelle Obama is holding 2 rallies for Hillary in PA on wednesday, one in Philly, the other in Piitsburgh

Is it over?

>doesn't mention the events to fundraise for Hillary Clinton

I guess their unreleated than.

HAIL BYZANTIUM

He is an example for the rest of us.

A little bit of both i think.

>Reviving a classic shitpost before the night of the debates
Squandered.

I cant wait to see this video remade after hes president.

trumps swearing in speech is going to be amazing as well. I hope he reams out obama like we've never seen before.

This whole race makes more sense now, hes not in it for power. Hes out for vengence. ITS GOING TO BE GLORIOUSSSSSSS.

"no"

sue those beaners back to MEHICO. Your shitty wrinkled abuela has to go to!

Its not like anyones gonna see it except for every news station shoving it down their viewer's throats.

So now that the True Conservative has joined the band, is Colorado doable?

nobody will turn up

Well I guess I will never visit this site again

The moderators are going to b8 the fuck out of him, and she'll probably be fed stiff one liners to use, but I think he'll keep the real fire for the second or third.

My trigger finger is getting itchy...

He doesn't have to give a goat performance, (I think he will, but it's not essential.)

Think back to the forum back on the 7th. Trump played it safe and was calm and collected, he didn't knock it out of the park, but he didn't give the media any ammunition. Meanwhile, Clinton came across as a triggered bitchnigguh.

Trump already has a 25+% lead with independents, and judging by the early ballots out of NC and FL, they're turning out in massive numbers this year.

Republicans and Trump-leaning independents aren't his top priority. His first goal is reaffirming to jaded Bernouts and blacks that he isn't the insane literally Hitler caricature that the media has sold him as.

If he does that, it prevents Shillary from getting the voter enthusiasm she needs to win. If Trump doesn't do something that galvanizes tens of millions of apathetic Dems to turn out against him, he's going to win by 10-20 million votes.

That said, you don't prep for debates with five hours of hardball with your experts if playing safe is your plan.

Get hype user.

5 paragraph essay due in 36 hours
wrote it once before but I'm not allowed to plagarize myself.

Some guy was spamming CP all night.

I think he's going to be very dignified until Hillary tries to attack him.

someone has to make one of these for the debate

He'll remain silent as she talks herself into an apoplectic seizure. Then, once she collapses, he'll turn to the moderator and ask if he can just give his inauguration speech now.

Both seem to be wanting to project the most professional air possible, Hillary will need to do so while not sounding like a shrill hag but at the same time not sounding like a frigid bitch.

He should have posted that stupid fucking dog to go with it too.

>Hey guys I got a shapes test on monday for kindergarten gotta study!

I get not supporting trump, but it's just ignorant to call the man a moron, which he clearly is not...

I dunno. I see some of my friends supporting Trump on social media and almost none supporting Clinton. Most take the "they both suck" angle.

t. Coloradoan

>Ethically profiling not why Israel is good at counterterrorism
Politifact needs to play this game now!

>Master Persuaders convert embarrassment into energy
how do we unlock this power?

You're late to the party

TIME GOES BY
I
M
E

G
O
E
S

B
Y

Make it kike oriented and we'd fill the board in the first five minutes.

Trust me, you really don't want to know, it will depress you.

>and look at obama now

Hair gray, skin wrinkled, and flaccid, eyes dead.

Everything he's worked for, his legacy, is mere months away from being erased for all time.

Oh, right. He's also singlehandedly ensured that the USA will not have a black president again in our lifetimes.

GG NO RE.

>another classic meme to indulge in
please keep posting

>HAHAHAHAAH, just look at these facts bro XDD

WTF do they even mean with this???

Isn't something either truth or not... fuck these people

>5 hours with only a small diet coke break
STAMINA

Hillary is already dead

It's easy to look back on it and laugh, but that first part was plausible all the way up until Kasich dropped out. A contested convention seemed inevitable, but the party wisely decided they'd follow the will of its constituency rather than risk their destruction. At the time it really was up in the air whether or not they were grounded in reality enough to realize that.

if he flips colorado its pretty much going to be a bloodbath in other battleground states as well.

There's been some fucking pedo posting illegal shit. I've just been checking back every now and then without viewing the whole thread just to see if people are still replying and complaining about him. Mods please get rid of that faggot so I can go on trumpgen without being disturbed/seeing shit that's illegal i don't want to see.

>politifact

> Hillary starts coughing
> has one of her seizures during the debate

> 1. Trump does nothing
> WOW HE HATES WOMEN. HE DIDN'T EVEN CARE LIKE HE WONT CARE FOR ANYONE IN THE US.

>2. Trump asks if she's alright and they should take a break
>TRUMP IS A MISOGYNIST, SAYING WOMEN ARE WORSE THAN MEN

> 3. Trump attacks Hillary and says her health isn't good enough for the office
> TRUMP IS HITLER, MISOGYNIST, HATES WOMEN AND DISABLED. WILL PUT EVERYONE IN THE OVEN, NUKE THE US HIMSELF AND I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

I can see it now..

He's gone.

Obama and Soros scheduled this shitposting, and now every American in this thread is going to get vanned

Pretty ugly flag.

Fear not. Soon enough, /tg/ itself will be illegal.

link pls.

Nicely done with the small text. 10/10, would zoom again

If he wins NV, IA and CO, it also means that Hillary can no longer be on the defense. Her entire strategy is to turtle up in blue states and keep Trump just barely below 270. CO is a potential weakness in that strategy

>they both suck

that's just something that liberals say when they are voting for Trump

I expected this, but it still disappoints me.

>Hillary has a crazy seizure
I get those all the time it's alright.
>Hillary starts foaming at the mouth
Well at least her skin isn't Orange LMAO
>Hillary drops dead
Tim Kaine 2016!

They're going to say shit like this, even if Hillary transports to another universe.

Might as well do it in the best way possible.

Still don't want to risk it in case he fucking comes back. All i wanna do is shitpost trump memes, not be witness to a sick pedo faggot troll everyone.

they didn't even have an official flag, at least not from what I've gathered. Just the flag of the ruling family

if he can flip a dudeweed state its pretty much GG everywhere else.

I want to be sad user.

Something to balance out all the winning.

Why do people think Hillary is gonna savage Trump at the debate, if Cruz couldn't do it? Cruz was supposed to be the debate jedi, and now he's giving his support to Trump.

>tfw everyone in America realizes who the true Conservative TM is and writes in Jeb and Jeb's family is proud of him for once in his life

I really hope he does. I've lived here 30 years and it used to be so based. The gentrification with all the rich coastal limousine liberals moving in is both good and bad, but they need to learn there is a reason they left their shit holes behind. The smugness that comes from them thinking that Colorado is some progressive Haven drives me crazy.

What if Trump is a Jeff Sessions plant, just think about it, we've been deceived all along by the real pupeteer behind the scenes, is this the biggest ruse of our century?

>simple answers to complex solutions
Uh...

Do you really think its Hillary we're afraid of?

Its what is on the other side of her strings.

This politifact site is just pure satire r-r-right???

>Transgender girls aren't boys.

not to mention the race riots, his marriage has probably fallen apart, he is hated by many in our country and seen as a divider or worse- a traitor

he will never be respected in the same way as all the white presidents and he didn't even do much to advance the freedom or power of african americans, if anything he made things worse for them

>first black president

and that's all he'll ever be

i would feel bad for him if he didn't deserve it- but he fanned the flames and grabbed the guns and now i can't wait to watch him fall from grace

Roman Empire was way better in the aesthetic area.

That looks like a McDonalds knockoff or something and the other flag is commie tier.

we have it at 3am, ideas for drinking games?

They're still holding out hope for the Trump/Bernie debate and are projecting their residual expectations.

I wonder if Jeb's inauguration speech would begin with "Please clap"

kek is watching, he is going to soon join the wall of those who insulted the messenger of your holy amphibiousness

>slaves weren't cosidered citizens
>blacks weren't considered full citizens

At what point, poltifact?

Ok, real talk, how likely is it that hillary will rig the election and win? Cause i'm truly terrified of the future if this woman wins office

im a huge conservative living in BC and have my entire life. BC is pretty much the same as CO in the last years. Tons of based people living far from the cities doing redpill shit. But its just been overrun with dudeweeds and cucks and rich losers parking their cash.

seriously

everyone now acts like it was obvious all along

no one gives any credit to the man for all the barriers he has broken or all the contests that he has already won

this was a hard fight from the beginning and it's not over until every vote is counted and all the traitors doing the election fraud are shot

This is my favorite video to show white liberals that grew up in suburbia.

youtu.be/hFOFCi1uVYk

but they were both roman user
I agree though on the aesthetics

Please no.

> transgender girls aren't boys

Every
Fucking Time

Why is politi(((fact))) such a joke?

Drink every time Hillary or a moderator says a "-phobic" word.

She is already dead.

>I mean the asshole wouldn't even disavow David Duke for God's sake.
In the footsteps of Ron Paul... Third time's the charm, yes?

Drink every time Hillary mentions her """record"""

His biggest "accomplishment" Obamacare is so shit even people (like Trump) who are in favor of universal health care want to replace it.

I suppose he's happy about the Islamist uprising in the middle east, perhaps miffed it isn't going better but Trump will end all that nonsense.

He's truly a lame duck and only the bleediest of the bleeding heart libruls will say otherwise.

Can't listen to Jungleland without that voice in the back of my head reminding me this guy is a commie fuck

At least then I won't have to hear his shitty music anymore.

drink every time Hillary coughs

Drink when Hillary says
>[Current year]
>First female president
>Racist
>Islamophobe
>Intolerant
>Bigot
>Inflamitory
>Offensive
>Deplorable

DELETE THIS

Is there a mirror to that youtube link under the 9/11 quote? Looks like that one is broke.

Everyone excited for the debates?

Mia Farrow looks like Garrison Keillor now.

Let this be a lesson to all of us, this is what taking skype cock in all your orifices for 8 years does to you.

You guys know they're going to use politifact to "fact check" at the debate correct? I think this is their masterplan to stump the trump.

very real possibility but i think the polls are hella cooked to the point where they are trying to hide the fact she can't rig it anymore and she wants to look like shes still putting up a fair fight. shes probably getting absolutely rekt in battleground states but she just can't admit that fact for fear that she will tank even further.

>he will never be respected in the same way as all the white presidents

You might even say he's a black mark on the roster of the presidency.

Kek.

Yes, fuck him, he deserves all of it. The great failed experiment of social equality. They could have chosen any one of thousands of better qualified, more deserving black men to thrust up into the position, but that's not how they work, is it? He greased the right wheels, and was owed favors, and they thought he could be made to win.

>bernie the cuck
>winning

The only think lacking in this election is the absolute defeat of the berniggers.
Now they can live in the delusion 'but shillary stole the primary! Bernie could beat Drumpf".

There's great compilations floating around about their (((facts))).

If you're past the point where blatant shilling makes you rage, they're great fun to read.

>Trump: "The top 20 cities in gang/African American violence have been run by Democrats for decades."

>Politifact: "MOSTLY FALSE; 4 of them are Republican controlled."

100% hyped desu

I guess I should've said SPQR.

But yeah. Can't beat that classic Rome aesthetic. Perhaps the Knights Templar could rival.

yes, I don't know how to pass the time until then

The DNC is giving the moderators a "fact" list to refute anything he says.

Typed "Springsteen" into youtube. A song by Eric Church came up before Springsteen himself. Apparently I'm not the only one that thinks he makes trash music.

Does this kill the Trump?

I'm excited because I'm convinced this time it will be a re debate. When Obama debated Romney it was basically like watching WWE.

I'm warning you...

Oh boy.. KEK

Sad part is that some people actually think they are neutral

>mfw

>His biggest "accomplishment" Obamacare

OHHHHH I can't fucking wait for that shit to get repealed. My insurance premiums are all fucked up thanks to that clusterfuck.

The (((Elite))) Are Ready To Create Chaos Across America - Episode 1083b

youtube.com/watch?v=d3a4LlIZ_iU

> he wont have his own list of actual facts

Will finally BTFO politi(((fact)))

I need help, I had to tell my mother that I was a Trump supporter so I could get a ride to voulnteer events I would soon try to attend. She goes on about Trump being a communist and white supremecist (despite happily going on about jews and black people), and other cucked shit like how Hillary's crimes are trivial compared to Trump not releasing his tax forms. TAX FORMS over the biggest corruption scandal since Watergate.

Now I'm sitting here dreading what she'll tell my family.

All this shit because I needed a fucking ride.

Ted Cruz was here, shitposting Delegates memes and learning about the frog.
His change of heart was fearing that it would come for him.

*real

I wonder, if the Sandman had managed to win, if they would be skewing the polls for him as well...

Nah.
It's not like it'll be a surprise for him.

You niggies ready to stay up all night monday jewing polls?

I'm going to print out a phony mail in ballot, write in his name and tweet it to him. I need guacman to live to 2020 for the memes

Your country is really scary man currently at 5:00 in the vid

shoulda called an uber, m8. What's a little rape for a ride?

>She goes on about Trump being a communist

I don't even know where to begin. What's her argument for that one?

Okay, I'm getting a little spooked now.

They would tank him for spite.

no one cares who you support politically

especially not your family

kids get a free pass with no criticism

underrated

A lot. Can you give us some hints about what to expect? Is Trump prepared to moderators (((factchecking))) him?

The moderators going full Candy Crowley and defending Shillary is my biggest worry but Trump isn't a cuck like Mittons so I have faith he won't allow it.

You'd better believe it.

Did he post recently? Got a link or a pic?

I took the fucking day off for it.

How could I miss the sacrifice of the Lady Clinton in front of a massive international audience? What would I tell my future kids??

Did she take away your tendies tho?

Jungleland, Thunder Road, and Bobby Jean

Reverse order

Probably, expect them to try and make another Aleppo after having decent success with Johnson.

Going to be drinking diet coke to try and channel his energy.

i quit my job and have been able to follow every minute of the election since the end of august

i regret nothing

There's probably under 30 neighborhoods total in the entire country that are like that, with that one ranking near the top

I live 3 miles from the USA, i duck down to seattle pretty often and pass through some pretty shitty neighbourhoods. holy fuck its terrifying, i can see why you fuckers hold onto the 2A so much. id need a strap at all times to equalize things between me and the chimps when i need to get some gasoline.

He literally posted earlier ITT.

>white trash hating Springsteen

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=9CwLm1IHEBI

Kek

BORN DOWN IN A DEAD MAN'S TAHWN

you don't get to bring Gary

I see CP guy finally got v& or ran out of exit nodes.

She had none, just mentioned it to attack me for being a former commie in high school (emphasis on former).

The WORLD is scary. You fags keep forgetting that over in Europe because up until recently, you had homogeneous communities.

Europeans laugh at us for not wanting to get rid of our second amendment. But we have constant reminders as to why we need it every day.

Is it any wonder how there are grumblings in Europe about bringing back the right to bear arms, now that you've been enriched?

Dancing in The Dark was alright.
I just dislike his voice.

That's why so many of us have guns.

Well, one of the reasons...

Yeah, please just don't mention him. He successfully derailed like 5 threads.

Also God Dag, Norway!

BLACK OR WHITE?

Not going to link it, but just look up Geiger Counter Doujin.

NEW BREAD IN OVEN

Love DITD. Never gets old.

>whynotbothtacogirl.jpg

white obviously you fucking racist

He did win, but he won't get his legacy.

fuck niggers

>laos
>white

>up until recently, you had homogeneous communities.
We still do.
The 30 bad neighbourhoods mentioned applies to most of Europe as well, senpai. Only the capitals and major cities have significant minority groups in them. I live near the heart of the Benelux region, right on the borders of both Germany and Belgium -- and we only have like 5% non-Dutch people here.

NEW

yellow amiright xDxDxD

>Germany
>white

t. muhammand

There are way more than 30 bad neighborhoods in the States. Kansas has 4. Wichita, Salina, Kansas City, and Topeka each have neighborhoods that are similar to the documentary, albeit not as violent.

Kansas is one of the most conservative states in the nation, usually thought to be shortly behind Texas.

NEW

Shit he was here so long. I only came on last thread so I luckily didn't have the misfortune of having to report for too long. Won't mention him again.

And a good day/late night/early morning to you too America. Only two short days till we can enjoy the debates.

>Limburg
How are you guys doing there?

Thanks for the hnnng. I put a hat on it.

We're still the back country and reserve Belgians, that'll never really change. But it's really quiet, lots of old people.

Fuck off CTR

You mean Don Jr.

Meme magic is real