9/11 question 90% of people get wrong, proving disinformation campaign

When the towers were hit, Bush was in a classroom, right? Some rando leans over and whispers in Bush's ear. But here's the million dollar question:

>Was Bush reading a book to the students, or was he listening to the students as they showed off their reading skills to him?

Think carefully faggots. The steel beams are watching...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
youtube.com/watch?v=yTjz7rfPjfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well thats it

9/11 was an inside job

Trick question: Nobody involved in this story can read.

listening, what has this have to do with anything?

He was reading a book to them entitled "My Pet Goat"

I was like 5 so I don't remember. I always heard he was reading, but your second option makes me think it's that one.

Also I'm sort of sad and concerned that Kek has left me to die in the upcoming happening because he hasn't granted me any digits in my claims to stand against the court of Moloch in that Guccifer thread.

When the first tower was hit he was in the vehicle. When the second plane hit he was in the classroom

No, but seriously though, he was reading the Berenstein Bears.

he was reading a book about a goat, remember it like it was yesterday

They canceled digimon for your fucking gay tower story, im still mad america!

Weird how there's literally zero consensus. Really makes you think...

Bullshit.

That is such a small detail that many people can mix up. Plus there were plenty of pictures with a book in his hand, which can make further people guess on what was going on.

People who think 9/11 was an inside job are ridiculous. The US government started investigating and searching for bin Laden, a member of a wealthy Saudi family - why would they want to harm relations with Saudi Arabia by connecting them to this? 9/11 was a terrorist attack you fucking morons. There isn't a conspiracy behind everything.

I still dont believe a bunch of ooga booga sand people where able to steal that plane and fly it

youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo

Quite the strong reaction...

I just think we should trust the government thats all. We are a democracy after all.

Secret Answer C. As in Cheez TV. Which was cancelled that day due to you faggots.

The real question is where was Obamar during 9/11? Some say he was in Kenya

he was listening, you can see it in the videos

He was reading a story. And he decided to finish the story before leaving.

kids were reading to him

Exactly, I was literally shaking and crying with fear and anger at the towers' funeral after they collapsed, the first one followed by the second, mostly due to structural failure, because the fire was just too intense.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

He was listening to the children read it, while following along with a copy that he was holding. That's the source of the confusion, you fucking autist. He was photographed with the book in his hands, leading people to think he was reading to them, but he was actually just silently following along. I don't know what kind of autistic point you're trying to prove here, but it's a pretty easy (and completely irrelevant) detail to get confused.

its really is

>People who think 9/11 was an inside job are ridiculous. The US government started investigating and searching for bin Laden, a member of a wealthy Saudi family - why would they want to harm relations with Saudi Arabia by connecting them to this? 9/11 was a terrorist attack you fucking morons. There isn't a conspiracy behind everything.

>a fire melted a building
Just think the building might have fallen sooner if someone turned the heat up too high that day

Conspirashit detected. Disagreeing with OP will only make him feel like a stronger faggot.

No.

The students were reading

shhh no more talking now

only sleeps

(((stein)))

I'm guessing he was listening because IIRC the book was upside down.

I fail to see the relevancy though.

They were reading to him. I wrote a paper about this for school ages ago
. The kids were reading books they wrote themselves and the girl wrote about her pet goat. The whole event was supposedly about the school showing the president how much they were learning.

Obama was celebrating on 9/11 with his jihadi friends.

>15 (fifteen) years have passed
>still wants to talk about Bush in the classroom on 9/11
Wew, lad. You never managed to get a life, did you.

Fuck I miss Cheez TV

Conspirashits believe these events were giant staged acts by the government because they can't come to terms with the randomness of life. For example, this faggot thinks Bush planned or knew about the plan to knock down the towers on this day, so he wants to think that everything Bush was doing when it happened was orchestrated.

I don't see how people can get confused.
The book was upside down.
He obviously wasn't reading shit.

why are you even here?

you're not one of us, you're just another shill.

Never forget Urban Moving Systems you Jew faggot

Well my thoughts when watching it all unfold on to was Bush being caught on camera at the same time that the towers fell has to be the perfect alibi right?

I believe he was involved and benefited a great deal from 9/11.

We all do user. The day just didn't feel right if you didn't get your morning fix.

Toasted TV a shit.

Enjoy minimum wage, retarded faggot.

This. Everyone else is either delusional or retarded

He was showing off his literacy skills by reading a book upside-down.

>said the literal JIDF shillposter

counting those shekels lil guy?

Bush read to the children.

Fidel Castro died years ago.

New Zealand is northeast of Australia.

Harry Houdini died to one punch to his chest.

The kidneys are located above the hip, not in the ribcage.

Traffic lights go from top to bottom green, yellow, red.

I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down.

>alibi

Jesus fucking christ. The POTUS wouldn't need to be physically flying planes into buildings and parachuting to safety in the nick of time if he had anything to do with 9/11.

The Pet Goat

Shit like 9/11 happens when governments let it happen. It gives you a very good reason to go to war on terrorism for one, while expanding the Anerican empire overseas.

No way on gods green earth that this could happen otherwise. It takes minutes to scramble fighter jets.

Dat Pet Goat

9/11 was mossad not kebab

Trick question; Bush has never been inside of a school.

I'm looking at my huge, jew bank account filled with lots of jew money that you won't earn with all that shit for brains. You probably believe in alien technology as well, faggot. Do every tax payer a favor and kys.

boring

really thought you might have more for me Mordechai, so much for that Jewish verbal IQ eh

Obviously not directly involved like you say but the Bush family are known to be involved in the defence industry and the global arms trade, however that's only known by a certain group of peinvestments in the towers.

They profited from the war on terror and they were never suspected of that because of the way they were portrayed in the media after 9/11.

He was holding a book when he got the news.

So much for grammar, moron. Enjoy hard labor for the rest of your conspirashit life, assuming you're not becoming obese off the system.

>when you think you're baiting someone but you're getting fishooked instead

I'm drunk as fuck, you cannot possibly reach my shitposting levels.

>Traffic lights go from top to bottom green, yellow, red.