3 and a half years until we pay our bills with Tubmans

3 and a half years until we pay our bills with Tubmans.

What's the counter?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinnews.net/2016/03/15/2017-american-liberty-hr-gold-coin-and-silver-medal-design-candidates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goodness gracious that bitch is ugly.

I can't wait to draw nooses around the neck of every one that I get. Maybe hang some little nigger babies from trees in the background.

I actually don't mind now because she's a gun toting republican

won't be worth anything

Shes a qwaan mahn

I could not care less who's on my money. I'd rather have a black woman than a genocidal maniac.

>she
And I thought abos had bad genetics

Image darkies paying for drugs or hookers with $20 bills and asking themselves how they got here

Niggers were a hundred times uglier before they had a reasonable amount of white gene admixture. The question is what self-respecting white man would fuck one of those creatures to begin with.

she was actually pretty based. was a non-degenerate, served in the army as a spy, devout christian, didn't care about her safety and led her people to freedom. I don't see how anyone could hate on her other than the fact that shes a nignog.

personally, i just don't understand why we need a six dollar bill anyway

>>>reddit

I'm going to deface the shit out of these.

Lulz will be had. People will actually be trading in their bills for more Tubbies due to everyone showing their artistic prowess.

Imagine the spin they'll put on that, "she only carried guns to ironically mock her oppressor"

>three fifths of 20 is 12
You fucked up user

I like Tubman but she shouldn't replace Jackson dammit.

Get rid of that faggot Federalist Hamilton, not even a damn President.

And if I hear about that dumb fucking musical one more time I'll scream.

by the time its implemented people wont use cash anymore, and we'll have the new trump gold backed currency. trump loves gold.

I'd rather pay in Septims

No thanks, family. She didn't found or further my country she helped a minority group. Thats good on her but I can't get 10s and 50s out of ATMs to avoid the Social Justice lesson. Fuck her

Who better to be on our money in this day and age than a literal illuminist traitor?

1 Google bill

I have nothing against her personally, but her virtues are not even in the top 5 list of reasons why she's being put on the 20 and everybody knows it.

This guy is great

This is why i prefer to make Skyrim my life. At least i can kill googles

of course its the SJW and kikes pushing this. I just don't get how there are people in here saying "Fuck her" when she is one of the few based black people

Twenty Harambes.

>a negress deserves being on a us bank note over andrew "balls of adamantium" jefferson

No. Put mlk on the fucking note if you want a nigger but dont remove jackson put them on a shit bill or a fucking coin

And get away with it by bribing the police

>digits

WE WUZ 20 DOLLAS N SHIIEET

I'd rather use this

Why didn't they put the Queen of England on the money like most civilised countries?

WTF does she have to do with the establishment of these United States of America. Because we have a half-black President right now or does that just play out as coincidence to you? I don't care that she's black I care that it's fucking weak to push social justice on US currency

Jefferson would have shot whoever put his face on a federal reserve note

So I don't mind paying in silverbacks

Could be worse, they could put the guy who considered his greatest achievement in life destroying a central bank on money made by a central bank.

I'm getting sick of this Harambe meme.

KEKS.

>still touches paper money
>2016

ASHAGGILYDAGGILY.

>googles being self aware enough to ask how they got here.

Im gonna send Trump letters every day to stop this

honestly its a disgrace to have Jackson on the Fed money.

he hated them , and drove them out as long as he could lived.

putting a nigger on money is just asking for defaced bills for years to come anyway

And TrumpCoin

AYO HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYIN THAT WE WUZ DOLLORDZ AND SHIET.

Desperate and nihilist plantation patriarchs.

READ MOAR FAULKNER

No ur wrong. Andrew "old hickory" Jackson was a badass. Thats who I want on my money. Its psychological. I'm not trying to take away anything from Tubman, she looks like a tough lady and shes done a lot of good. In an alternate universe where the country wasn't founded by white people and some Colin Powell pipe-hitting general did some great shit and went onto become President yeah ok. But thats not how America happened. Tubman is postagestamp-tier. And if I'm pissed its because the 20 is the most common bill in the cash economy, I don't need to be reminded of slavery. I want a bill that will just kick ass, not try and make me sorry to be a white American. Fuck that

Trump was made for the gold dollar.

Finally, you can trade in negros legaly again!

You have Old Lizzie on your money because she's your Queen, too.
We escaped the monarchy.

>Hating on Jackson
Watch out for David Duke and the Klan tomorrow!

>checkout at grocery store
>$20 cash back
>"Would you like that as a twenty or broken down?"
>"Isn't the twenty already broken down?"
>we both laugh
>"two tens are fine"

Wha chu lookn at nigga?
>handful of these tubmans every time you go to an ATM

We could put Elizabeth I or King James on some money considering their place in American history. Personally I'd prefer them to Tubman

>Finally, you can trade in negros legaly again!
This

They got rid of Based "I have always been afraid of banks" Jackson for this huh?

>most used currency in US
>lets put a gorilla on it

I hate my nation so much.

Golden Coons available in...

Try 1 year!

They just announced the winning design from a field of shit (see pic)

coinnews.net/2016/03/15/2017-american-liberty-hr-gold-coin-and-silver-medal-design-candidates/

>goto bank
>pull out gorilla dollars
>have to pay in gorilla money
>sleeping one night
>see the ape in my dreams
>DIS BE MAH NATUN NOW WHITEY
>wake up screaming

I guess I'm going to get really good at drawing nooses in three and a half years.

Burn it.
Conversely, ask for singles.

Honestly most whites are already using plastic currency so the niggers are the only ones that will be looking at this shit.

Draw a little noose on it and X eyes

THIS

>Go to 7/11 with my newly minted Google 20 spot
>The cashier tells me to fuck off because he doesn't take Zimbabwe currency

Thanks King Google and your Skype overlords

Didn't Andrew Jaclson just have s massive heel turn? I heard he actually liked the natives.

A generation of children will think she's a black man. They will constantly have to be corrected.

counter it with Operation Dod

shes a american hero who helped america defeat the savage south

Andrew Jackson respected Amerindians and worked with them when he was in the military but by the time he become president they were targeting White towns and slaughtering them, instead of completely wiping out the savages Jackson mercifully separated the races so both could live in peace. I wish all White leaders were as decisive and honorable.

so glad we can own niggers again.

To be fair, she was manlier than most of the men these children will see in their daily lives.

Just don't accept them.

Whenever you withdraw money ask for tens or fifties. If you get $20 in change ask them to break it down to smaller bills

Currency has to appear to be worth something for the illusion to work. Something many western nations have recently discovered- taking based leaders off your money and replacing them with pictures of birds or a bridge cheapens you.

Learn from everyone else mistake America. Don't go down this path.

>silverbacks
heh

i find it hilarious that we will be using her face to pay for things. throw at strippers. roll up and do coke.

honestly, money is dirty. it's no place for great men to be on.

>bitch

That ape is female?

watch your mouth thats a national hero you dirty bong

I havent used cash in about 10 years except for $1s at the strip club

I can't get around the irony of having a former slave on a note comprised of mostly cotton.

WOAAAHHHH Being racist on a Cred Forums board about hating black people?! YOU ARE ALL VERY, VERY BAD BOYS. So Naughty! So Taboo! Think about what you type guys! you could really hurt someones feelings! Also; dont forget to feel bad about yourself because this is your life! WOOOOAAAHHH!!!!

Dude, just shut the fuck up.

that's not ironic. You just think your observation is clever. Now, people, continue learning about Harriet Tubman so you can more accurately explain to everyone why you are somehow superior.

fucking subhuman kike central bankers are trying to get rid of jackson. this triggers me on so many levels

I can't wait to use black people as currency again

Go away faggot.

>Gut-toting Republican woman who stole the property of Democrats
I don't see the problem here

Should have been this based nigga. He looks like he was made to be put on money. Black man still can't catch a break

She's actually pretty cool. The problem is getting rid of Jackson. They should have replaced Hamilton.

Why hamilton?

What you do is write NIGGER on every 20 dollar bill you get. If enough people do it, all the 20 dollar bills will have it eventually

Awww, hate to be the one to tell you this, but we burn old money and print new stuff. sorry dude, no 'nigger-bucks' reaaally good idea though. that was SUPER offensive.

hey man, I am NOT a Gay. But dont forget to vote for Hillary.

>Awww, hate to be the one to tell you this, but we burn old money and print new stuff. sorry dude, no 'nigger-bucks' reaaally good idea though. that was SUPER offensive.
I mean on every 20 dollar note with Tubman on it you dense yank

>people that actually get upset when shit like this happens.
If youre so worried about the state of the country go outside and pick up some fucking garbage.

I am really going to hate not using 20s anymore

We burn the 20s as well you fucking stoner.

yeah, everyone else is going to hate standing behind the racist piece of shit in line with a wallet packed with ones and fives.

Why? Tubman wasn't a nigger and what red blooded american would want to deface our currency?

>print out a bunch of pc bills
>people deface the lot of them
>digital currency implemented as a counter measure

Gg guys

>never heard of 10s or 50s

stupid ass cuck, I bet you use plastic.

>Burn the new 20 dollar notes with tubman on them

hmmm really makes you think

>fucked a bitch while she was still married
>Swearing enough that your parrot repeats it ad nauseum

He sounds like he was pretty degenerate. along with his positive traits.

who the fuck is this google?

>because she's a gun toting republican
still not worth giving up andrew jackson for

hahahahah my sides. Enjoy your ponzi scheme.

Only using $5s from now on. Hamilton was a cuck

Who the fuck cares? Let the liberals have this one, when we elect Trump they're going to get bent over a barrel anyways.

>If youre so worried about the state of the country go outside and pick up some fucking garbage.
what the fuck are you talking about cuck

Don't forget nearly beating his would be assassin to death

>Americans

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

US Dollar will be kill by then

>What's the counter?

I dunno, who are some pro-slavery heroes? No, I'm sincerely asking. Who are your heroes?

It's so ugly

He was a statist cunt

It was about having a woman on currency and the libshits went for maximum progressiveness and used a nigger slave woman on currency instead of Betsy Ross or Abigail Adams

this Hamilton was a complete central banking shill for the Rothschilds. He was pushing for both the first National Bank for the United States and the second. Central banking does not work either.

>Republican
The party hasn't been the same since it's inception you retarded inbred fuck. Jesus Christ. How can you not know about your own countrys history cleetus.

This may not actually happen if Trump becomes president, or he may not bother to fight this battle, deeming it an unnecessary provocation of racial tensions in the aftermath of wide-spread race riots following his election.

Idk seeing how the bill is only going to be worth $12

Okay. Who are some heroes for people who hate women?

Fuck off with that scam pump and dump scheme. Bitcoin is the only legit cryptocurrency.

The party isn't the same as it was today you retarded inbred fuck. How can you not know about your own countrys history dipshit.

THIS

we just need some superglue and to print out some little noose cutouts and glue them to ever federal jewserve note we pass

This.

It will be so widespread, it is worth it to have our currency defaced by a nigger.

I mean, google.

kek

So this is supposed boost niggers self esteem I guess. Makes them seem more pathetic to me.

Trump will cancel this OBAMINATION

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA
AMERICA HAS EXCEDED SWEDEN

these filthy skypes are putting googles on our currency
these filthy skypes and their tribe members at google are trying to force us into abolishing cash and use andgroid pay

Hombre on the $20. wow

who pissed in your cereal?

I don't understand the dislike for this Tubman woman. She seems to be the American ideal in some respects.

>sees injustice
>not modern day, safe-space crap
>but genuine, people as property-type misery
>doesn't wait for gov't to figure shit out
>grabs her gun and heads off into the woods to fix what she can

No it is just more affirmative action Liberal bullshit piece of propaganda

she stole property. he's still a nigger

Well if the got to put a Google on the bill, might as well be Prine.

She doesn't deserve to be on our money and white people shouldn't bend the knee to black people ever.

White people literally, fucking LITERALLY, have the potential to send us into the stars.

Black people only send us into the dirt.

Tub of shit

It'll be worth $12.

for the ones that are sincere, probably mostly angry, disillusioned children

Its actually a good thing they removed Jackson from the 20.00. The Fed put him on there to spite him after he failed to reign in the Central Bank.

Certainly, you can question the motives of putting her on the bill. But it seems to me that Tubman herself was a decent sort, perhaps heroic. Unless she was dreamed up by some civil war era propagandist. From what I've read, though, she's genuine.

Were they capable of abstract introspection in even the most minute amount they would no longer be niggers.

>See Nergroe working a job
>Steal Negroe
>Get dem negroes on Church hand outs.

Don't use cash, don't look at gross propaganda.

every president gets to change a bill....

What will Trump put on his currency

I can't wait for the defacement tbqf&h

Who the hell is that? Is she really so important for history of USA? Just curious.

I live near Indians and the term "prairie Google" is applicable.

Also.

The bill in circulation is nothing

EVERY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WILL NOW BE FORCED TO EDUCATE KIDS ON BLACK SLAVERY WHEN THEY LEARN ABOUT MONEY

2nd Grade.

So what did this tubman guy do exactly?

Bills were reserved for Presidents

Put Schopenhauer on the 20

Take Tubman off the twenty after a year and put on Stonewall Jackson to replace her.

So was Andrew

I am so excited to kick obama out of the WHITE house

How about the cuck who enslaved us all- Woodrow Wilson? Oh because the kikes don't want to draw attention to that, they want to "honor" some fat worthless niggress, and subtly shit on Andrew Jackson because he hated kikes and central banks.

>Bills were reserved for Presidents

Benjamin Franklin wasn't President.

Fun facts!!!
[Did (You) Know:]

>Those two yids with Jack Lew in the picture are heads of the Chabad Lubavitch Cult? Which is a messianic jewish supremist organization hellbent on conquering the world with Israel as it's power center and that they worship a ghost of their "Rebbe"? Oh... and that is the menorah lighting ceremony for the giant menorah ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN!)

>that Chabad is also a criminal organization, controling the diamond market world wide via the Openheimer family (Chabad funders and primere members) as well as Israeli sex traficking, MDMA trafficking through Islrael and the Netherlands and International ORGAN THEFT/Sales???

>These people wish to enforce Noahide Laws upon everyone in the world?

Because they do... and this stuff listed above isn't even the slightest bit exaggerated nor untrue, which is the horrifying part.

Do not fall for it when people come one here with the
>but Orthodox jewsd are BASED!! They hate degeneracy!!

No.... they are not. they HATE you.

Subtle

>kick obama out

But that's not how it works you retard.

Benjamin? Hamilton?

when will this meme die, Jackson hated the early 19th century version of Central Banking which was basically Congress giving one private bank complete control of the federal finances. He didn't hate "paper money" or banks. He hated the Second Bank of the United States and for good fucking reason, it was a corrupt shithole controlled by elite bankers and didn't even do it's job by stopping the panic of 1819. In some ways it made it worse.

The issue is that she replaced Jackson despite Jackson being one of the greatest presidents of all time, despite trail of tears bullshit.

HAPPENING

3/5 of $20 equals....

touche!

Have a rare Jemima for that.

That picture is pretty badass. Where's it from?

I have no clue, sorry.

you are now aware that this is an illuminati omen, a sign that the us dollar will greatly devalue within the next three or so years, to approximately 3/5 of it's current value. may god have mercy on us all

I'm just surprised Obama didn't pick Michael Jordan

Hand them the bills with the Jackson side facing up. Always. Never give them the nigger side first.

looks like a man. what an ugly google voice

Don't insult female dogs like that! That thing right there is Darwins missing link

What do you mean, "despite"?

MichaEl Jordan would be the most based choice of all, a true champion and capitalists

>Bills were reserved for founding fathers

Fixed that for ya, phamalam.

I dont understand why we are replacing the 20 bill with a 12 bill though...

About 3 Diddy.

This isn't the final design right?
Looks terrible. Did they really not have a better picture of her?