If Jews control the world, why don't we all become Jews and control the world?

If Jews control the world, why don't we all become Jews and control the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJrAWBtqcq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but i am jewish

>The eternal anglo wants to lvl up to jew level.
As expected of you BEADY
ANGLO
EYES

They can smell who's a original jew and who's not.

I'm actually Jewish. I'm still waiting on that Jew conspiracy check

We made Kekism which is like the underdog anti-jew.

Jews have excellent brains but weak wills and frail bodies, so they need to manipulate others to do their bidding. White man has always been self striving and ambitious and needs to stay true to that principle :)

You have to be a Chosen Person, goyim.

>become Jews

Goy please.

>becoming a jew
that's not how it works senpai.

You can of course convert, and generally Judaism is more open today than in the past cause you can't cry evil nazies if yourself are a racial purity circle. But you'd be still a fake jew

just join the tribe via marrying a jewish girl. thats how my grandparents did it.

Same here.

Becoming a Jew is somewhat difficult compared to other religions. It's an ethno-religion. You can't just decide to be Jewish, you have to be accepted into the Jewish community. There's a whole process to it.

This is one of the major reasons why Jews came into conflict with virtually every tribe and nation they encountered throughout history. Outsiders couldn't adopt the Jewish religion to get along with them without also adopting their whole culture, and the Jews refused to convert to other religions themselves.

Add onto this the fact that Jewish laws make it okay to be a dick to gentiles and you have a very obvious explanation for why Jews are universally hated everywhere.

im dating a jewish girl thats not religous and is half anglo, thoughts Cred Forums?

Jews are an ethnic group.

correction, im not sure if shes half anglo but she does have some anglo features and straight hair

its okey as long as its not inbreeding.

I though this was a semitic board to provoke chaos and race war. My bad silly goyim.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJrAWBtqcq8

Then you would be working for Lucifer

Why not defeat the jews instead.

>working for Lucifer

That would be an improvement

If you like to suffer

>jew
>in spain
doubt.jpg

if you are mixed the lynchers will avoid you, even nazi germany didn't labeled 1/4 jews with the dawid star. silly naive goyim.

fucking kek

To defeat the Jew, you must become the Jew.

because satan looses at the end of the game

Doesn't mean we have to make it easy for him.

Ever heard of sefardies?