BASED CHINK IN GEORGIA STOOD HER GROUND AGAINST GOOGLE!

Gook with thick accent gets home invaded by the 5 armed googles (4 guys, 1 woman google). Talking to 911 dispatchers, she doesn't wait for their arrival. She shoots backs and one of them is dead. This is assimilation at work people.

The based chink talking to 9-11 dispatchers
youtube.com/watch?v=3tip2JYla2g
other angles
youtube.com/watch?v=7CjofkDV12w
youtube.com/watch?v=z4wjq6cn0To

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2de_1474585539
youtube.com/watch?v=TxBcCSaBtXc
youtube.com/watch?v=AlMg1mMoivQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8
twitter.com/ameliargh
gunmemorial.org/2016/09/16/antonio-leeks
youtube.com/watch?v=DYmByT2AeKc
amren.com/news/2012/09/success-used-to-live-here-what-the-fall-of-gwinnett-county-means-for-white-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=sSNqUE3kvhw
youtube.com/watch?v=vBAmKgkYru0
twitter.com/MichaelJordyn2/status/777644873163821056
youtube.com/watch?v=pkWgp2abM2w
shootinguk.co.uk/shooting/start-shooting/how-to-get-shotgun-certificate-licence-32358
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To everyone who will say she can't handle a gun, keep in mind that it was pitch black and dindus blend into darkness well.

>based chink (in thick accent): they shoot at my wall
>dispatcher: they shot you in the war?

my sides

you have to admit, for a woman, she is very brave and wasn't crying after getting shot.

OH FUCK THIS PACK OF GOOGLES ARE AT YOUR DOOR!

WHAT DO YOU GOT TO STOP THEM?

Liveleak version

liveleak.com/view?i=2de_1474585539

Shes Asian.

Asian women are something else.

What the fuck was with this operator? Is this common the US?

I thought their training was relatively high-profile and that they were taught to treat everything equally and get the cops moving almost asap. Also to be rather prompt with their words.

This woman dragged on forever.

Obviously anybody here would marry the shit out of here

Best thing I've seen all year. Easily.

Local news coverage:
youtube.com/watch?v=TxBcCSaBtXc

In the video I first linked, everyone in the comments basically said that the dispatcher changed her tone the moment the lady said they were black to her question of whether she knew them or not

>dispatcher: do you know them?
>based chink: they are black!

I wish I could have some googles try and rob my house so I can have some live target practice with my AR15. Feelsbadman.jpg

My apartment is double-doored, with the inner door being a thick metal keypad-operated beast. Googles aint getting in without explosives or grappling up to the balcony.

lmao at the nog jumping out the window at the end, didnt even try to open that door

nice! Cred Forums stay away from our women though.

all you losers keep coming to america and steal wife and i cant compete

>small dick
>short
>no facial feature

we have relative attractive. fuck off america

>I thought their training was relatively high-profile and that they were taught to treat everything equally and get the cops moving almost asap.
Fucking lol

>Literally chasing the nignogs down
Based

So it's nice she lived and went all Clint Eastwood on their asses....

But why the fuck did that many armed people rob her house at once? What did they want?

Was it just a random thing because I get the feeling of organization, not random robbery.

I see groceries and stuff there, does she own a shop?

dat booty doe

>both of them were black males?

>gunning down those poor black bois who didint hurt nobody and were running and shiiiet

RACIST ASS CHINK KILLING OUR BROTHERS IN THE STREETS AFTER KICKIN DEM OUT OF THEY HOME WASSNT NUFF

they was armed and aiming and shiiet but they still dindu nuffin NUFFIN

>Koreans
>Attractive
Heh

I have a Katana I paid 500 dollars for in Japan and its not mounted on my wall yet but it's under my bed.

probably scoped out the neighborhood ahead of time and chose hers as the most vulnerable. They probably didn't even know who the homeowners were. Standard smash & grab, although it looked like they were focused on grabbing the valuables (jewelry, safe, etc.)

H O N O R A R Y
-----------------R
-----------------Y
-----------------A
-----------------N

Its random home invasions. It happens all the time in america.

Reminds me of a shorter version of "Don't Breathe"

Atlanta's just full of niggers, user.

You were right, she owns a few businesses.

youtube.com/watch?v=AlMg1mMoivQ

home owner and the media circus.

Cred Forums you really crack me up

that movie was shit, also these nignogs literally deserved to die

antonio leeks?

more like, antonio leaks

Cred Forums is now and forever my home

change photo to one of him with guns and money

facebook is its namesake. they took down his fb page.

Well, he didn't actually get the money...

That one fucking nig had her dead to rights but he was so scared shitless he ran hahaha

Please be based Slavshit please be based Slavshit.
Yeah this DIspatcher is awful.

Asians are very based, they always prepare for the worse, this is fact.

Praise be to her.

He shot at her. She was bleeding from the side of her head.

>based chink (in thick accent): they shoot at my wall
>dispatcher: they shot you in the war?

Must play a lotta XCOM.

Guns are illegal here, and if you're white the police actually keep an eye out for guns (while nigger gangs just carry without punishment). So, I guess my best bet is terrain advantage.

The garden gate is very old and rusted, so opening it makes one hell of a noise. My garden is full of freak hybrid thistles that sting right through gardening gloves and trousers, so any burglar not wearing very thick trousers and closed shoes will scream out in pain and be bleeding from every piece of uncovered skin long before he reaches the door.

If that's not enough, it's possible to walk full circle on the ground floor of my house through three pairs of doors. That way, they can be divided. There are two stairways - one covered by a wall, it being impossible to see something coming down, and the other spiral. And, I guess, if they drag their bloodied limbs up two flights of stairs, I'll just make a final stand with a big old knife. My bedroom has a diagonal wall with a door, meaning that I can attack them from behind and at least take out one before they kill me. I'll not beg or plead like a little bitch.

>Google

you mean Dod

GTFO newfag

She is lucky she did not take a point blank bullet to the face

Someone give me the rundown on this new google meme.

She is really really lucky that she was only grazed.

Asians have no soul or feelings

Hence all the war crimes, animal abuse, etc they commit

Apparently Google has an algorithm that detects the word nigger, so now Cred Forums seems to think it can trick it by calling niggers googles.

IN THE DARK OF THE NIGHT

ASIANS WILL FIND YOU

IN THE DARK OF THE NIGHT

NIGGERS WILL FLEE

THE ANSWER IS CLEAR

THAT THE RACE WAR IS HERE

IN THE DARK OF THE NIGHT

SHE'LL BE FINE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8

please do tell of more atrocities

>you will never be able to shoot people for trespassing on your property
>you will never be defend yourself against intruders
>it's your legal obligation to barricade yourself in your bedroom in the event of a home invasion and not to interact with the intruder unless you wish to face legal repercussions
Fuck this, one shot at life and I was born in Britain.

imagine if she were a white cis male #BLM %BanGuns

>Famous search engin tries to ban bad words related to race
>Cred Forums decides to use name of search engin as bad word related to race
>search engine will surely not ban its own name

Google has a new AI that can autoflag youtube commments. If we use the term google instead of nigger, it will confuse the AI scoring scheme.

>Asians no soul
>war crimes, animal abuse
>Germans fuck dogs (actual penetration, not just oral)
>Germans committed war crimes
>Germans have souls and feelings

ok hans, i bet your fat fuck of an ass with your mace can defend your own family against groping Abduls.

>ASIANS WILL FIND YOU
I disagree, she had one of them run right in front of her and allowed him to cartoon-style exit the house by walking through the glass door

I found how she agreed with dispatch- that yes, she did indeed get shot in the war- funniest of all.

It's too bad nobody even thought that niggers call each other niggers all day and no one is getting banned.

why didn't her husband help her?

Niggers in USA (especially west coast) are incredibly violent toward Asians

Something like 85% of all strong arm robberies in SF are Bk on Az

>tfw my home will never be invaded
>tfw Iwill never empty my L1A1 into the chest of a google

MASTER RACE ROOF KOREANS
ROOF NOT NECESSARY

It wasn't the husband, was a coworker staying over.
Now the whole office knows they are banging.

YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT SHE SHOULDA JUST TURNED HER IPOD UP

PIC RELATED

What the fuck is a google? What did I miss

>not just oral
>just
>oral

>What did I miss

A whoooooooole lot, my man.

Wtf are you on about?

Anybody got a webm?

When there were riots and shit in LA, they purposefully target asian store owners. It's so stupid because if those store owners weren't there, their community would have nothing.

aim for the smiles!

They're jigaboo bright!

Een donkergetinte heer.

>implying we genocide real people

Poles, danes, shit ton of goyims who weren't marxist. At least the asians eats the dog, not try to fuck it hans.

Fuck. Spoonfeed me, daddy

I'm busy but the super condensed tl;dr is

>google trying to start censoring words
>the n word being one of them
>so now everybody says "google" to fuck with google

lmao
Thanks

>yay a roll post on /pol

Now fuck off back to b, cunt.

It's explained in this thread you lazy fucking toothpaste.

Asian males are the betaiets of them all

at least she tried to use a gun to defend herself, instead of dying to the sounds of eagles of death metal like your friends in bataclan

These other imbeciles don't get it. At the most they only understand part of the idea.

Yes google has been pushing some rather Orwellian ideas of policing their services. Yes Google would be in quite a pickle to censor people using their name synonymously with nigger. I was in the first thread, and the telephone game degraded pretty fast. People only got that bit out and forgot the end game.

What happens to Google as the new definition for their billion dollar brand name catches on OUTSIDE of Cred Forums and into normie vernacular? It would not be the first time Cred Forums lingo entered widespread usage. What happens to Relabeling now that Cred Forums has appropriated and weaponize that tactic?

>at no point does the dispatcher assure her that the police are on their way

In the second vid you see the third google run through a glass door to get out.

Infinite keks.

1:18 left side of footage.

>Atlanta

which nog in the video died?

>muh edgy meme
Christ, you're an idiot.

you can't even genocide the non people

Maybe that's why Google changed their name to Alphabet

>all that cool hardware
>still has a jennings 22

Just throw it away or do a gun give back and score a sweet 50-75 dollar giftcard

niggers

>hurrr muh shit gun

fuck off

>all 3 have guns
>those niggers just run away
>that one nigger that just runs passed her and she doesn't even see him
Bitch could have died right there
>then he runs through a glass door

Kek

Hey, she killed one. I'm not going to tussle with Based Chinese Lady! Total respect here.

God damn, chinks are tough motherfuckers. She barely even sounds shaky.

Shit like this is why I sleep with my AR mounted on my wall next to my bed.

Loving Every Laugh

I think they said it was the nigger with the wig, so the manlet in the dark sweater I assume.

So what's stopping the dindus from coking back and killing her now she killed on of their friends?

She is a terrible dispatcher.

I listen to ours all the time on the scanner and they are absolutely on point, literally military discipline, sharp as hell. Our gals would have had medical and cops on their way the moment she got an address, and that would've been the first order.

Bullets

I can watch this shit all day, but goddamn she got lucky with that last nigger bumping into her holy fuck.

Fear.

You can expect there will be even more security now.

Apparently she works in a local store.

They could walk up, "may I have a pack of gum please, madam" then BANG BANG

Though a polite dindu may make her suspicious

Please anything kalashnikov, our service rifle Rk-62 is pretty much same except higher quality materials, metalwork and sights. I am very familiar with the gun and I can confidently fire it on full auto and retain control and accuracy.

Aw chucks

I mean shotgun is a good in close-quarters but I'm still kinda bummed about his, oh well.

Oh fuck me it's not even a shotgun it's a fucking .22 LR

She will almost certainly be wary of googles from now on. Around black never relax and such.

top fucking kek, jesus

>that fucking dispatcher

>HELLO 911 TWO ARMED PEOPLE JUST BROKE INTO MY HOME I'M ABOUT TO BE IN A SHOOTOUT HELP ME HELP ME
>uh...two people? uh huh. um...do you know them? gee, i sure enjoyed my lunch today.
>THEY'RE FUCKING SHOOTING ME AND I'M RETURNING FIRE SEND HELP NOW!
>they... shot you? what's happening again? what day is it?

holy shit, this is appalling

Good for her that she defended herself, but she did it in a really dumb way. She's lucky she didn't end up dead, the one she didn't see nearly nailed her.

just move to rhodesia lad

Could be because she was too busy killing the other one.

Do the dispatchers in murica automatically send a cop car to caller in the middle of the call as soon as "gun" or "intruder" is said or do they literally do like this and only send them AFTER the call?

I'd be boiling with rage if that lady hadn't rekt those googlers

One word: jealousy.

At least it's not a rock or puukko.

>self censoring
I'm sure this is a plot to make us look ridiculous.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Nah dude, the concept of vengeance is closely tied to honour, off which googles have none. No, his accomplices are probably all busy taking selfies and blaming whitey.

>falling for the self censorship meme that is mostly pushed by A FUCKING LEAF

All this does is obscure the meme magic that has led the 'alt right' having so much sway in politics, this place runs on newfags coming in, reading little tidbits then exporting that to their respective channels, by essentially just ADVERTISING or raising these companies social relevance (think search results / usage of phrasing or logos turning into more investment dollars) you retards are self censoring while making the 'meme magic' negligible due to newfags having no fucking clue what you're talking about

YOU IDIOTS ARE BEING USED BY GOOGLE

Blacks are not compatible with civilization—they mindlessly put other blacks above justice.

The operator was a female black, and she became agitated and unhelpful once the hero answered "no, they are black" when asked whether she knew the invaders.

It was clear that the hero doesn't associate with blacks, so the dispatcher stopped being professional.

The camera shoots in IR/night vision. The room was pitch black.

It isn't self-censorship. This op is perfect to fuck with google's AI. We did it with tay, now we do it for google.

Read up on google's jigsaw AI. You need to stop drinking the tangy tangerine.

Puukko can actually fucking kill you in one slash.

.22 is slowed down by fucking leather jacket to the point that it'll only give you a nasty bruise.

>The operator was a female black, and she became agitated and unhelpful once the hero answered "no, they are black" when asked whether she knew the invaders.

Yes, I heard this too. I hope she loses her job.

Jesus that must be terrifying.

I really don't know how you people get by living in countries where both blacks and guns are legal.

Fuck you literal 'google' shill

She got one not bad in my opinion.

and you're a backseat hindsighter

>Did you know them
>No they were brack
>Brak?
>THEY WERE BRACK
>His name was Brak?
>NIGGERS

FUCK YES!

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING
SEARCH 'GOOGLES' IN GOOGLE NOW
If it doesn't work, search in news

PULL THE TRIGGER ON EVERY GOOGLE

hi twitter.com/ameliargh

>Don't Squint

Gook spooking lmfao

>16 hours ago

Wow, its almost as if there was and are journalists waiting to pick up on everything here to make a story, 24/7! Who would have thought?

I wonder if google has literal shills and scouts here doing the same. Hmmm, I really do wonder.

>Walking in an English country town
>A Wild google appears and cuts off your head

DONT BE A TOON, BIN THAT SPOON!

CANT SPOOK THE GOOK

Thanks

>google
fuck off

KISS THE DEVIL!

Something good please

Well that was easy

KILL ALL GOOGLES

Nice m8.

damn

>88
>k98k

Grow a pair m8. The world we live in isnt always pretty, its your own responsibility to look after yourself and be prepared for this.

Bumping for interest

>What the fuck was with this operator? Is this common the US?

Black woman.

She's honestly trying her best, that's the sad part.

Raul

well you could own an illegal gun, you know

So why won't this woman be charged with using lethal force when she could have fired some shots in the air to scare them off. Those guys obviously didn't want to hurt anyone. Or are the laws different for civilians and cops because if she was a cop she would be in jail.

and of course there is this gem

>Asians have no soul
no
>Asians place less value on human life because there are so fucking many of them
yes

Let's see.

>>search engine will surely not ban its own name
It's not actually that. It's that even if they ban it, as long as Cred Forums gets in quick enough, people will associate the company name Google with niggers

top kek

Just have the mods put in a word filter.
It's not like google can sue for that.

Oh I am laughing

she needs to go back

Fucking googles

Hory shit, race war has literally started?! Its happening!!!

What website is this?

gunmemorial.org/2016/09/16/antonio-leeks

>Michael Brown School For Kids Who Can't Rob Good

Nigger dispatcher, listen closely differently a nigger.

It's illegal to fire a warning shot you fucking idiot
Why fire the gun at all if your life was not in danger?

blast off, m4!

Find the dispatcher and get her fired.

Breaks into a house with guns. They didn't want to hurt anyone hahahahahahahahahah

YOU HERE FOUR HOUR YOU GO NOW

That chick is wifu material.

obviously you dont pay attention to our news. if she was a cop there would besome googles chimping out and then either no trial or a trail and she would walk if she were a cop

as a civilian since its multiple people doing a home invasion and its on tape no dispute about if they were armed or not ect its clear that she was in the right

How the hell did Google-Americans make it all the way over to Georgia?

What the fuck is a google?

WHAT a shitlord!!!

Just saw this on my local news, kek. Glad Cred Forums works faster than them.

A nigger

have the better version
youtube.com/watch?v=DYmByT2AeKc

Maybe I don't understand something, but wouldn't the cops have gotten the alarm and printout about half a second after the dispatcher input the address on their keyboard?

Georgia resident here. Gwinnett County used to be a really nice place, with a sizeable amount of monied residents. Now it's nearly completely taken-over by spics and nigs. Really sad.

Here's an article about it, for those interested:
amren.com/news/2012/09/success-used-to-live-here-what-the-fall-of-gwinnett-county-means-for-white-america/

Shit. If one of them googles dies, they'll be raising hell about it tomorrow.

In America we have the "castle docterine"

if someone breaks into your home, you can pretty much kill them no matter what. Breaking into someone elses home is considered to demonstrate "intent to do bodily harm"

this is what happens when democrats follow ZOG protocols.

NO SHE FUCKING DOESNT, STRAYA. SHE CAME HERE

L E G A L L Y
E
G
A
L
L
Y

Been away about a week. Someone explain the new meme Google to the latecomers please.

dumb fucking islander

the negress dispatcher probably put the brakes on it the moment she heard "no, they blacks"

Google = Nigger

Also - my wife and in-law family are Korean, and spent most of their lives in Atlanta. Blacks in Atlanta target asian women because they carry and store cash, from businesses and/or game rooms.

Well known thing amongst asian population in Atlanta.We're talking large amounts, 10k+ at a time.

But why

>I watch other men fuck my wife
Thanks for letting us know
>nigger life
>having any value whatsoever
No

google must hate googles just as much?

fuck that roll. rerollin ,bitches!

average response time in america is 11 minutes

Google made a new algorithm that filers out posts with rascist words, so Cred Forums decided to do a new forced meme to make google = nigger

go to google and search "google = nigger" to see the butthurt

>average
surely that's due to all the outback hillbillies (sorry, "rural Americans") who live 100 miles from the nearest police station?

Oh I see. Over here the police tell their bandit friends who has registered guns so the bandit friends can go steal it and kill the owner if they want. If the cops catch the bandits then the crooked lawyers get them bail and they're out in under 48 hours.

I got my aryan physique and my 6ft+ height to fend off any delinquents.

We have lots of niggers in sweden, but these brutal breakins rarely happen.

Don't people just buy legal guns, then remove the numbers and sell them illegally?

Anyway it's horrible, what a 3rd world country america is, she could have easily died by those filthy fucking niggers, bullet just grazed her head.

Imagine if you live with your family, and you hear noise, and then you shoot and kill family member. How are you suppose to know noggers are rooting around your house unless they kick the door open?

Nope. They have better response time because in rural america they have "sherrifs" stationed in every county. Plus, Sherrifs don't deal with stuff normally so they're free when you call.

Police in cities have worse response time because they're dealing with a bunch of calls all at once.

The 2nd amendment is the only thing standing between us and complete chaos in inner cities.

kek the nigger smashed right through the glass at 1:20

>gook spooking

>Don't people just buy legal guns, then remove the numbers and sell them illegally?

I doubt that would be smart, having a gun registered to your name connecting it with murders etc.

Hahahahahaha literally lol'ed
And the nigga house search going to the White house was the icing

We prefer the term "Sons of the Soil" tyvm.

HOW MANY IS THEY BE SHIIET

>Antonio
I wonder if portuguese and italians bros cringe as hard as I do when I see these latin names being used by niggers and indians.

>Imagine if you live with your family, and you hear noise, and then you shoot and kill family member.
How often does this actually happen (never)

if you buy a gun, then take the serial off, it can still be tracked by ballistics and then the person who bought it gets asked questions.

unless you get it at a gunshow, but not only do you need to strip the serial number but you have to do something about how the barrel leaves its signature on the bullet.

Can someome explain this new dindu=google meme to me?

Question to americans : How many times does this google shit happen in your country?

In Canada I barely ever see assaults like this and when there's one it's between 2 google gangs.

>Imagine if you live with your family, and you hear noise, and then you shoot and kill family member. How are you suppose to know noggers are rooting around your house unless they kick the door open?

how can you possibly know your life is in danger if you have not confirmed a threat to your life? What you're suggesting is that severe paranoia is normal.

What are you afraid of? Quit projecting.

>implying a cop can get somewhere 60 miles away in less than 45mins...

>it can still be tracked by ballistics
No it can't, this is a government meme, just like the tv licence vans being able to if you're watching the BBC iplayer.

Typical, Sven...to afraid to defend yourself because you're unsure of your ability to do so successfully.

It honestly amazes me that your people survived until the modern era.

I no longer feel bad for the genocide happening in your country--the immigrants just are doing what natural selection should have done ages ago.

news doesn't usually report on this kind of stuff in canada unless a robber or google gets injured at the hands of an evil jew baby killing white home owner.

MUH CSI

Atlalien here, I don't understand why the Asians are still in Gwinnett. The Hispanic population is exploding and it's going to be the first majority Hispanic county in something like 10 years. I think the gooks and poo in loos who can are shifting over to north Fulton and north Dekalb. I don't thing any whites or Asians with kids would choose to live in Gwinnett any longer.

searched it, found article about this:
>searches which include the racist slur “nigger” were shown to find the White House in Google Maps.
my sides have achieved escape velocity

your country doesn't even have guns, you assholes classify a squit gun as a full automatic smg assault rifle. fuck off.

>police can teleport
youtube.com/watch?v=sSNqUE3kvhw

Nice!

You have a valid point, but my point is that police response time in cities is unacceptable and in this country we need firearms to defend ourselves.

I had someone invade my home exactly 7 days ago (true story). Once he saw me carrying my gun he turned around an ran. No shots fired. I called the cops after he left and they got there ~5 minutes later (great response time). Eventually they found the lad wondering the neighborhood, and arrested him. Great 2nd amendment success in my opinion because I didn't even have to fire any shots. I was very relieved that I didn't kill someone that day.

Its murder user - the black guys were running away and no threat to her

Okay, UK gun laws change the laws of physics.

if its murder its awesome murder

You'd think after LA the nigs would stay away from Koreans

>I no longer feel bad for the genocide happening in your country--the immigrants just are doing what natural selection should have done ages ago.

No because I go to jail if I attack immigrants. Also police are meant to take care of threats but jews have crippled government

I guess they couldn't find a CHINK IN HER ARMOR HAHA

can i have my (You)s now

He is right tho, tracing the path of a bullet is a government meme and rarely works because you need 3 fixed points (i.e. The entry wound, the exit wound, and a point in the wall where the bullet stopped). If the bullet doesn't leave fixed points, you can't trace where it came from.

>trespassers
>not a threat

Give me the ar

no you and your government are just wholly incompetent and underdeveloped in regards to ballistics analysis.

You're afraid of a thing, so you ban the thing and then do your best to pretend it doesn't exist.

Britain is a hot mess, and I'm gleefully waiting for you shitcucks to become a caliphate because of your incompedence so I can point and laugh at your suffering.

germany too. See, it's not that they don't have a sense of humor, it's that sense of humor is the first casualty in a dictatorship.

Why are Asian women so based?
>ywn have 9mm-wielding asian soy sauce pussy sitting on your face

hopefully that google died.

i wasn't talking about tracing a bullet retard.

Are you teleporting behind them?

lol, very convincing argument, really activated my almonds

>get invaded by GOOGLES
>call 911
>ITS A FUCKING GOOOOOOOGLE
>DOESNT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING
>TALKS LIKE A MONKEY
>SHOOOOOOOT SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

O, well them British Muhammed is wrong

It's incredibly easy to trace what gun a bullet came from based on the imprint that the barrel leaves on the slug

they had fucking guns
if she would have held back she would be the one dead

And Canadians are butthurt about Chink immigrants

Treasure it.

>file barrel
>imprint is ruined

Unless you're claiming that criminals really care about their precision rifling. :^)

They still have to go back though of course.

I really like this American law.
I think every country should have it.
Your property is sacred, if someone breaks in you have the right to kill them.

That's what you do before you throw the gun away, yes

but once you file the barrel, any bullet shot after that point will be matched to the filed barrel.

You need to
>shoot before filing
>file
>throw away

If you
>file
>shoot
>keep the gun
they can match it still

Can't you fuck up google image searches by making a tumblr, filling it up with Dindu pictures, and tagging them all #google

Isn't that how shit like European Art got filled up with nigger pictures?

I think one is confirmed dead!

Anons on Cred Forums are now censoring themselves. They call niggers googles and kikes skypes.

U

>Google

*Google

You're right, a criminal who's going to the effort of filing their gun will only do it once. :^)
The filed gun would also need to be found to even attempt to match it anyway.

And then you're still left with the problem of finding out who bought it legally in the first place which is also impossible since you can still remove any identifying parts.

It's exactly the same as the empty tv licence vans.

God, why so many fucking questions from dispatcher in situation like that?

Still better than this;
youtube.com/watch?v=vBAmKgkYru0

#diversed

They're trained to get you to provide as much "evidence" as possible since all 911 calls are admissible in court.

The best way to call police in America is
1) give them your address
2) tell them your problem
3) hang up (or tell them you can't talk anymore because it's dangerous)

Is that not how it is everywhere? I thought only Europe was cucked by gun restrictions.

Funny how shithole countries like ours are the ones against the castle law. I know about a guy that shot someone that broke into his house with a knife and even cut him and the guy that shot him went to jail.

>surely that's due to all the outback hillbillies (sorry, "rural Americans") who live 100 miles from the nearest police station?

You realize that would be incredibly rare outside of Alaska, and maybe parts of the Pacific NW right?

t. german

The worse problems get the more you "need" the government to help you.

The best way to call police in America is
1) diall 9-1-1
2) hang up immediately

They will trace the call, and because they hate pranksters more than they like solving crimes, they will be there in minutes.

I remember there was a story about some shop owner who killed some robbers and then their friends kept trying to get revenge but he just kept killing them every time they tried to get him
Think he ended up killing like 6 of them before retiring and moving away

Are they actually illegal? Or are they just so expensive that you'd have to be a billionaire to get one?

Rarely do you hear of countries that ban hinting rifles...

No its not rare, there are tons of suburban areas all over the US, getting 100 miles away from something is so stupidly easy even in crowded places like california

Almost true...pranksters are slightly below googles in terms of their prioritization. They show up in force for a good chimp out

>it's a "guy derails a thread with rolls" post

It's the new GG made by faggots.

If you see one just tell him to fuck off to cripple chan.

Although I don't know the details of Dutch gun laws, I can tell you that the civilian gun ownership rate there is 3.9.
That's about half the UK rate, double the polish rate and one tenth the swedish rate.
Make of that what you will.

Why are all the people in that video niggers? Both reporters and the cop. Did the US run out of white people?

>.22 stopped by leather jacket.

Yeah give that a try on yourself sometime pekka

Nothing she better move to a different country now.

Look at this Swedish turbo cuckold in the comments

>that sudden shot at 2:30 when the niggers book it
When did she kill one of them?

It's varies geographically a great deal

Lately black people has been attacking asian. You don't fuck with us long.

yes, we do.

kek

The important part is making "google" be seen as a racist slang term in popular imagination, like "nigger" or "kike". That way, even if they censor the use of their own company name, their brand name is tarnished.

That's why it's important to do it on social media first and foremost. Make it as visible as possible.

Fuck these cunts trying to rope the Internet under their control, they already have a huge share as is.

Rollin for dat mp5

It's by no means impossible to own a gun here, but "personal defense" isn't a good enough reason to justify that ownership.

You'd have to join a shooting range or become a hunter, to justify owning a gun.

>children: unknown
>but probably more than 7

That fellow chink better have been her son, who wouldn't get the gun and make their WIFE fight off the nigger intruders? And if he was her teenage son, he's still a cuck.

It was her co-worker who needed a place to stay.

I was raised in Gwinnett county and left in the late 90s. It was a nice place to live when I was a kid like Forsyth is now.

Meanwhile
twitter.com/MichaelJordyn2/status/777644873163821056

Lance Thomas?

youtube.com/watch?v=pkWgp2abM2w

google news anchor cuts to google reporter interviewing google police chief:

It's rare for there to be such high quality crime scene footage (biting our ass on live leak).

meanwhile Cred Forums fills out a google captcha on google chrome before they can post.

They were firing as they were running you stupid fucking faggot. That's how she got grazed by a bullet. Now go turn in your spoon before you get arrested

>no m70
why am i even rolling

Racist....just there for a book reading

They were armed with firearms, it's a potentially deadly situation you mong.

Damn that makes me sad, poor bastard at least he survived

So let me guess, only the local news covered the story and where is the BLM movement?

Asians can become confused and disorientated when they have to shoot people from anywhere other than a rooftop.

>.22 is slowed down by fucking leather jacket to the point that it'll only give you a nasty bruise.

some serious yuroposting here. If I said that growing up one of my friends would have offered to shoot me with their .22

Stupid fucking cunt

I can't have guns, it's so unfair.

Yes you can.
Shotgun licences are still shall issue here. You can get an over under on that but it's better than nothing.

shootinguk.co.uk/shooting/start-shooting/how-to-get-shotgun-certificate-licence-32358

Chill theres billions of asians

You have to keep the gun in a safe, ammo seperate and firing pin out. Just get a fucking baseball bat lad.

>I can't have guns, it's so unfair.
Kids like you make me puke.

We don't have armed Nigger invasions either, it's so unfair.

XD

Why do asians migrate to america even though it's so racially bias towards them?

Responses from asian-americans highly welcomed

This gives it a whole new meaning... greatings from /csg/ and get
C H I N K E D
H
I
N
K
E
D

>We don't have armed Nigger invasions
You do in London. Criminals still have guns here.

aggressively advancing towards three armed googles ... that it girl!

What an offensive term. Its google, get it right.

Get with the times m8

I leave for a week and you dumb shits let summer come in and make the stupidest fucking word out there "googles" I have to admit this is the cringest term on Cred Forums and you using the word should be ashamed in your selves