How hard can you abusively filthy prank John Key without getting arrested?

How hard can you abusively filthy prank John Key without getting arrested?

Lol he's a Jew

What are Jews doing in NZ anyways

Figures Anglo faggots can't get enough of the Jewish cock in their mouths

Isn't he literally jewish?

He's an absolute piece of shit. No better alternative though.

(((John Key)))

He's a filthy kike parasite.

100% Pure bullshit eh Bru

>winston peters doesn't exist
I knew it!

He does, and I'll be voting for him next year, but I don't think he can win. By "better alternative" I meant a national or labor candidate that's better, since it's so unlikely for anyone else to be PM.

One can possibly legally bully John Key into submission.

How might one intercept a politician?

Because if I could prepare to catch John Key speaking to a news camera, I'd find someone very good at literal hat tricks, and have them throw a MAGA hat onto him.

Amongst other fun things you could do if you could intercept politicians.

>get group of 20 people
>find donkey
>trap donkey in crowd

kek that'd be great.

WE dont care about you ....you decendants of criminals....... thus are dirty thilty criminals

Fuck off Muhammed.

Its a statement of fact dude ...Its your genetics to steal to rape ,to be lazy, to fuck your sisters an then your mothers.
Prove me wrong pro tip you fucking cant

Why not just make them hardworking and clean it would be cheaper in the long run.

Or shoot them like the scum they are

New Zealanders and Australians descend from entirely different classes of British immigrants.

If NZ falls to multiculturalism the Anglo has nowhere to escape to. Someone remove this degenerate.

New zealand will most likely accept ukraine or saffas

Wrong sooooo fucking Wrong your histories are laced with degenracy and pity .

why are you soo mad about a rock, just get over it you'll never going to get it.

is there some labor requirement not getting filled? usually it's too many people not too many jobs

your country is a pathetic third world piece of shit so fuck off pablo you're irrelevant.

We dont care about a rock we care about human decency,Love of one s felllow man , Respect for all ..Not the sick society you call civilised ..

I've only ever seen one sign in my entire life saying a worker was needed.

John Key doesn't live in the same reality as his fellow countrymen.

Rejoin us, brothers. Together we can purge the menace.

I'm probably moving to NZ by the end of this year. Don't worry. I'm more educated than 90% of you.

Yes you have a point ..But we have rich history and society ..you fucking dont.... because your no better than locusts from blighty boats. So fuuuuuuccckkk you

>Spain
>Rich anything.

He said this after Kiwis started raging about how many immigrants he is letting in.

100,000 a year. We don't have enough houses for everyone and it has inflated the market.

Kikes fucking wreck countries. Really quickly too.

BTW he is running next election and wants to lead till 2020.

NZ IS OVER.

Aucklands fucked now he will wreck the rest of the country.

In Christchurch we have 3% unemployment. Anyone willing to work can get work with the cities rebuild. Even unskilled.

However a new industry has suddenly sprung up. North Island maoris now sit on Colombo st with 'homeless and hungry unable to find work' signs.

I overheard one spinning a bullshit story to an American tourist as she handed him $10 note. 'Lost house in quake, wife dead, government won't help us, no food, no money, no job.' I fucken raged hard.

Said loudly, 'there's 5 construction sites in this block alone, all of them need workers, just knock on the door, you'll have a job in 10 minutes.'

Said to the tourist she had been scammed.

Fuck I hate useless pieces of shit. That cunt sits outside the bus exchange or ballantynes most days. God knows how much coin he's making from bleeding heart foreigners.

Find 3 Maoris.
Label them 1, 2 and 4.
Release them in NZs Hungi of parliament.
Watch with glee as they scramble to find 3 bro.

Wellington is already halfway fucked, we were caught in the blast radius of Auckland's devastation.

Where does John Key spend most of his time anyway?

>Jewish person calls white people lazy drug addicts

and yet somehow this isn't racist

I feel like I'm in India or China most days in Auckland now.

I'm not the only one noticing it. Most white people I know are getting pretty angry that Auckland is now unrecognisable.

Last time I saw my dad he was actually raging that he cant leave the house anymore without getting stuck behind Chinese immigrants who cant drive over 40kms an hour.

>>Jewish person calls white people lazy drug addictsand yet somehow this isn't racist

I think worst of all is he is an ex banker and he is talking about the working class like that.

A fucking Jewish banker who has never done a real days work in his life.

Just come to Australia. I'll gladly welcome more Kiwis, especially white kiwis, here over the other pieces of shit trying to get in.

Fuck you KEK

The reason people keep voting him in is because they believe he can keep control of things.
If we prank him unceasingly, the only thing retaining votes is lost.

I have never done a real days work in my life either, but how hard might it be for a small group of people to sneakily construct a frog statue here which tries to blend in with these statues?

>The reason people keep voting him in is because they believe he can keep control of things.

No he the votes of property owners in Auckland and other regions of the country.

Labour/Green would work to lower the average house price and it would effect land owners.

He will win another election because he already has half the country willing to vote just to keep the opposition from effecting their property values.

Kikes are evil man. He divides the country and slowly wrecks the economy.

btw our economy would have negative growth if it wasn't for the CHCH rebuild and mass immigration. Winston has been saying that all year and Bill English even admitted it was true.

Our 3% growth is BS. Our wages are falling not growing and now no one can buy a house.

Yeah but we have more money and influence then you Islamic State 1.0

Anyone I speak to says that he can keep control of the country though.

>my people aren't being tax slaves for me
>quick let me fuck up the situation more
wew

The government needs the money though.
>simple accountancy task
>spend $38 million and they still haven't made any progress

if they'd curb their spending their people would naturally flourish without the need for immigration

>then turn into mini USA