There will be a judicial hearing/ investigation involving a review of the FBI over the topic of Hillary's email scandal...

There will be a judicial hearing/ investigation involving a review of the FBI over the topic of Hillary's email scandal.

"It defies logic and the law that she faces no consequences for jeopardizing national security. It also appears that Secretary Clinton may have perjured herself and made false statements to Congress under oath. I’ve called on the Justice Department to investigate her for perjury and am interested to hear from Director Comey on the matter.”

LINK: judiciary.house.gov/hearing/oversight-federal-bureau-investigation/

Hillary may or may not be absolutely BTFO if she gets charged for anything. I personally believe the FBI was trying to delay charges as long as they could, in hopes that Trump will trip himself over in the debates on monday. This would explain why no one has gotten charged yet, and why so many involved were given (((immunities))). As long as it's for the good of the people *cough libs*, right?

Pleas and prayers to Kek for the demise of Hillary are needed now more than ever. My heart goes out to all the fellows behind this movement.

Stop the corruption,
Never Hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/07/28/hillary-clinton-obstructed-boko-haram-terror-designation-over-cia-doj-objections-as-clinton-allies-cashed-in/
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/05/08/hillary-clintons-big-benghazi-lie-n1591097
activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clintons-war-record-100-for-genocide.html
cbsnews.com/news/checking-chris-christies-claim-that-clinton-kept-boko-haram-off-terrorist-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary has been found to be innocent of any wrongdoing by the FBI. Why is some armchair commentator better to say what's better for national security than someone who was literally the Secretary of State?

Bump.

To Mr. Switz,
The question of whether or not Hillary is corrupt is a smelly topic that leaves even left-leaning citizens distrustful of her. The FBI director Comey, who was assigned by President Obama, is possibly helping to prevent the email and server scandal/issue from setting ablaze. The link shows a matter of Checks and Balances, in this case the Judiciary, which questions why Hillary has not been prosecuted yet. It is clear that even if she did just make honest mistakes (and was not involved in anything scandalous) that she still broke the Formal Protocol which disallows sending confidential emails through a private server, which should result in a charge.

You're pushing what was, at most, a minor mistake pretty damn hard. Just another example of the general bias against Hillary in both the alt-right and the mainstream media.

he didnt clear her of wrong doing, he listed every crime she committed and then recommended no charges because there was no criminal intent (which is horseshit) also he didnt want to wake up dead

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? She isn't a criminal because she's never been prosecuted. No crimes have been committed.

a) no one ever finds a person innocent of a crime, theyre found guilty, or not guilty. there is a tremendous semantic and legal distinction between the two
b) the FBI wasnt the judge, it was not within their responsibilities to determine the guilt or innocence of clinton, it was their choice to support, or not, indicting clinton.
c) even though they officially recommended against indictment, they all but claimed she was guilty.
d) while she was sec. state she authorized sale of arms to islamic shitholes after receiving donations to the CF, she refused to place boko haram on the terrorist list and it was revealed donations were being made by people acting on behalf, or associated, with boko haram. shes responsible for the negligence which resulted in rape and murder in the benghazi attack. i'd go on to list all the other things she has been responsible for, but im not browsing Cred Forums to write essays to every retarded shill out there.

i hope the 5c per post is worth it. thanks for correcting the record.

A minor and honest mistake, which does not go above the law--you see, here in the US, the Secretary of State and all other important figures involved in the US Government have to make sure that confidential information is not leaked, which is the purpose of having a Protocol. A person such as the Secretary of State, especially because of the importance the role/ position holds, should (1) not be twisting protocol for convenience, (2) not be hiding things from other people within government (private email SERVER), and (3) not be attempting to cover up her potty mess so that she doesn't have to deal with the consequences. The fact that Hillary has succeeded thus far in not being charged over anything is a big hint to how much power she holds to go above the law.

>b) the FBI wasnt the judge, it was not within their responsibilities to determine the guilt or innocence of clinton, it was their choice to support, or not, indicting clinton.
They decided not to prosecute, that's an admission that she's not guilty.

>c) even though they officially recommended against indictment, they all but claimed she was guilty.
They didn't, that's just your biased assumption.

>d) while she was sec. state she authorized sale of arms to islamic shitholes after receiving donations to the CF, she refused to place boko haram on the terrorist list and it was revealed donations were being made by people acting on behalf, or associated, with boko haram. shes responsible for the negligence which resulted in rape and murder in the benghazi attack.

She's human. Bush failed to stop 9/11, this is a tiny mistake and hardly one that makes her less suitable to be president than a nasty racist misogynist. Benghazi showed how she isn't reckless, she saved many more American lives by not risking overreacting and killing innocent Muslims, which would have fuelled hatred.

A tiny mistake that cost countless lives. Now back to the main issue-
The United States is under quite a lot of political tension due to the rising number of compromises of the US Government (the Gucchi hacker/s, Russian agency hackings to name a few). The reason why most of these compromises happened was because Protocol was not followed, and these humans made tiny mistakes that created not-so tiny leaks in Confidential information.

She sacrificed a few lives to save countless more. Just imagine if she'd miscalculated and killed dozens of innocent Muslims. The pain and anguish they'd have collectively suffered would have driven them to extremism.

>They decided not to prosecute, that's an admission that she's not guilty.
In a perfect world where everyone is motivated solely by pursuit of justice, yes, it is. We do not live in a perfect world, no matter how much you may be paid to act as though we do.

>They didn't, that's just your biased assumption.
Even if I were to accept that as fact, it doesn't change the fact that she accepts bribes, she has defended rapists and laughed at their victims,
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html

she employs an aid who is simultaneously strongly suspected as an enemy spy, she flip flops on issues when its politically beneficial (e.g. gay marriage), she authorized sale of arms to islamic shitholes after receiving donations to the CF, she refused to place boko haram on the terrorist list and it was revealed donations were being made by people acting on behalf, or associated, with boko haram.
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/07/28/hillary-clinton-obstructed-boko-haram-terror-designation-over-cia-doj-objections-as-clinton-allies-cashed-in/

shes responsible for the negligence which resulted in rape and murder in the benghazi attack. not reacting at all isnt proof of competence, her negligence as demonstrated by her ignoring requests for better security is in fact evidence of the opposite.
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/05/08/hillary-clintons-big-benghazi-lie-n1591097

she treats her subordinates like shit and is generally contemptible.
nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

she has almost ubiquitously voted in favor of war.
activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clintons-war-record-100-for-genocide.html

everything ive said is verifiable. just thought id correct the record :^)

>She sacrificed a few lives to save countless more. Just imagine if she'd miscalculated and killed dozens of innocent Muslims. The pain and anguish they'd have collectively suffered would have driven them to extremism.
No one is saying we should have started an entire war over this. We're saying it shouldn't have been allowed to happen in the first place. Stop pretending that her reactions after the fact justified her inaction prior to the fact. Eat dick.

Donald is spending a lot less than Hillary on legitimate campaigning. I think you found where his money is going.

What countless lives did she save again? Sorry I'm not very politically in-the-know.
If you really want to find out the reason why Hillary didn't put Boko Haram on the terrorist list, refer back to the other poster's mention of "donations", coming from questionable sources. Even greater of a question, what is the Clinton Foundation? Mr. Switz, I am curious on your thoughts on this matter as well.

>What countless lives did she save again?

The lives of other Americans around the globe. As I said, imagine if she'd authorised the killing of innocent Muslims. The pain this would have caused would have driven some of them to extremism.

>If you really want to find out the reason why Hillary didn't put Boko Haram on the terrorist list, refer back to the other poster's mention of "donations", coming from questionable sources.

I felt this also needed to be corrected properly:
cbsnews.com/news/checking-chris-christies-claim-that-clinton-kept-boko-haram-off-terrorist-list/

Thanks for correcting the record!

An interesting article, thank you for showing me this Mr. Switz. I will have to look more into the process of terrorist designation. As I said before, I am not too familiar with Boko Haram and the context surrounding the issue.

However, my point still stands (above post) that Hillary twisted Protocol to make it more convenient for herself without notifying anyone outside of those within her reigns. The fact that she used a private email and private email server to communicate and send confidential information was a serious vulnerability in the US Government. After she got caught doing this, she proceeded to attempt to cover her tracks by deleting emails, having her aides hammer multiple phones, and lie under oath on the issue of whether she was sending confidential information through the private email and server.

BUMP
OVERSIGHT INTO THE FBI
BY THE HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE

"It defies logic and the law that she faces no consequences for jeopardizing national security. It also appears that Secretary Clinton may have perjured herself and made false statements to Congress under oath. I’ve called on the Justice Department to investigate her for perjury"
Link above

How was this related? Instead of disproving Mr. Brit's claims, it offers a counter of it. Do you have a source to back up this claim? If you pull up an article that proves the Donald is playing "the game", there will be one less vote for Trump.

It will be so glorious when this fucking satanist are going to get pruged one by one.

MAGA literally.