I'm an ex-convict drunkard drug addict shill and I am BEGGING YOU to vote against Trump! I'm on the verge of tears...

>I'm an ex-convict drunkard drug addict shill and I am BEGGING YOU to vote against Trump! I'm on the verge of tears here!

Is this a deleted scene from Civil War?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=XT5wZuBxDuM
rollingstone.com/culture/news/tyler-hadleys-killer-party-20131218
savetheday.vote/
youtu.be/XT5wZuBxDuM
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573
bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/
observer.com/2016/09/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-more-dnc-docs-exposing-more-corruption/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/absolutely-corrupt-process-clintons-deleted-emails-wont-be-released-until-after-elec
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-created-second-private-email-account-when-server-was-down/article/2602743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw

Forgive my phoneposting but I'm not a HillaryNEET so I have places to be.

Who is this qt? No homo.

Also no Leslie Jones or Gabourey Sidibe? I'm disappointed.

>trump is just a tv/movie grandstander and that type of person shouldn't make political decisions
>now listen to a dozen tv/movie grandstanders telling you how to make political decisions

also junkie faggot manlet

RDJ: "I'm not an alpha but I play one on TV"

hawaii five o?

A guy I know says RDJ looks like he doesn't want to be there at all.

They think he's there for a paycheck and will actually likely vote Trump himself lol

Those shoes make him look ridiculous

Justice for Corey Haim

Martain Sheen or RDJ: Who raped him?

>RDJ
>Needing a paycheck

There is no way he's voting for Trump.

>They only managed to get the establishment shill Avengers and the fence sitter
>They couldn't even get Captain America

he's that faggot from orange is the new black
he's a 5'9" manlet obsessing over emma watson for some reason, kind of strange given that he too is famous but he just keeps going on about her, it's pure cringe

go on his twitter, he's gold. supports feminism, every other tweet is about BLM couple tweet about books on how to eat pussy. It's like someone designed a nu male faggot in lab to perfection

go to save the day website.... see this... laugh, could anyone actually believe this that add cost more than 10 million to create

they are quite strange looking and i bet they give him a solid 4-5" lift

>Robert (in his 'Special Sneakers')

Did they get Captian America and Thor to shill for Hillary too? If that happened, that would be real defeat..

>no captain america
>she got 3/5 avengers

what did she mean by this?

Lost all respect for the fucking manlet after this.

You think Evans is voting for Trump?

i regret that mel gibson once helped him

>Hillary "I've killed to many people to give up now" Clinton

he's anti gun so probably not

what do they know, they live in a parallel world without any sorrows or concerns of any kind

they have no expertise in the things they are talking about either

why do Americans love testimonials so much, I don't get it

soon he'll start looking like Charles

that ceo guy is was the best part of any scene he was in, just amazing facial expressions

Wait am I seeing this right and he's actually on the tip of his toes, the enlarged part near the shoelaces containing his feet?

>only Team Iron Man is in this commercial
Really makes you think.

Really looks like he's going to cry here. And what's with this bullshit where people think it's special to wear a shirt with a heart on it or a rainbow ribbon when they tell people what to do?

>A guy I know says RDJ looks like he doesn't want to be there at all.

He is rumored to be the guy who made the anonymous posts about pedophilia in Hollywood. You know, the ones on that movie forum some years back.

That video is an insult to the intelligence of everyone.

>of everyone

You clearly have never met leftists.

>5'8
>he's fucking taller than me

I unironically want to kill myself based on my height. Is there no surgery for this kind of thing? Its seriously affected my confidence and my will to live. I walk down the street and just wish I was dead.

ALLL the KEKS come out of the Jude chest to SHILL.

>Iron Man begging you to vote for Hilary
>Captain America nowhere to be seen

Hmm...

FUUUUUKKKKK that was one of the most echoey things I've ever experienced. I now want to burn all those prostitutes, at least we know who to round up.

>he's under 5'8

Yeah, but it's expensive, often people have to travel to Russia to get it done and it pretty much involves them breaking your legs, stretching them out, and keeping you bedridden for months.

Video related

I always thought rdj is chill. But this makes me wonder. Did he really want the money so badly? Is he actually on the establishments side? Or does he just fear that he is the next convenient death for hillary if he doesnt accept the offer to be able to shill for her?

Came here to link this

Keep giving this views, likes and sharing it on social media.

I'm genuinly too scared to actually measure my height accurately. I don't actually know what I am.

How does this shit have so many likes?

>Hey! Middle and working class people
>Please vote Hillary so that I can continue to avoid tax!
>thanks!

Since civil war the avangers are cucked. It was in the cinema for gods sake. Only Cap can be trusted.

and Thor

>BUT HE HAS BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES SO HE'S A RACIST NAZI!!!!!11!!!!

>I'm a big boy now!

Have to say that I liked that video quite a lot. It's really nicely made. Getting a great amount of attention online too, I'm happy to see, even if some of the publicity is generated by haters. Thanks for the reminder, OP.

A guy you know thinks you're a delusional faggot and likes telling lies to you for the lulz. Sorry, dude.

>Retardshoes
Holy shit lol

just don't reproduce and you'll be fine

Civil war real life edition?

Hollywood "republican"...

NOPE NOPE NOPE

RDJ is a known conservative so I don't know why anyone is bitching about him being in the video. He never goes into the blatant anti-trump shilling that the other actors do.

he's from Orange is the New Black and How to Get Away with Murder a feminist male ally like Whedon

You know what to do

rollingstone.com/culture/news/tyler-hadleys-killer-party-20131218

>In fact Mary Jo had Tyler take injections of human growth hormone during his early adolescence because she thought it might boost his confidence. She didn't want him teased in school for being short and chubby.

This and/or gene editing and my future sons will be fine.

Everyone in politics is against Trump.
Which is exactly why everyone is rallying for Trump.

Political Correctness will be dead in 2017! Burn these pages of American History.

Haha donald is 6 foot 2, that's why he is endorsing hillary, who is having a lifted podium in the debates

fucking insecure manlets

I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill themselves for being short, I think you're just letting Cred Forums troll the shit out of you. no one cares

>says increasingly nervous Hollywood star for 7th time this year

>being this insecure

Why do you care? I'm 5'6" and you don't hear me fucking crying about it.

MANLET PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Wow 173cm i can feel that

You are proably attractive and can grow a beard too. Another thing I cant do.

>5'6"
>attractive

It's to bad he isn't Sherlock Homes in real life. He would deduce himself to be a fucking idiot

Being 5'6" is pretty bad.

It's too bad monk lifestyles aren't a thing anymore cuz it'd be a good option for your type.

>There's a celebrity named Jude Law in this world

What did he mean by that?

Bots

he almost looks like a goth, what a fag

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

why cap and thor? We do not know if they vote for trump or not

Fuck this turncoat

Anyone who honestly gets their political opinions from celebrities should not have the right to vote.

Well said fellow Nord. Glad I'm not a manlet, familie.,

Then who should we get our political opinions from? Honest question.

Yourself. Critical thinking Jesus Christ.

Meh I'm alright. I'm pretty confident so that's why I do quite well with women.

They can't get real Captain America, because he is dead. But no question anons, he would vote for Trump.

>manlet

Tallfags eternally btfo by one of the greatest warriors ever to walk the earth.

War is not what you keyboard humpers think it is.

Nope, I am worth more than my height. I'm taller than the average British woman anyway.

DDOS INCOMING :^) savetheday.vote/

so he's wearing high heels disguised as shoes? this guy is such a fucking embarrassment

I know this is an almost ridiculous way to tackle that theme, and you may think im crazy, but try to follow me for one moment. How about we put that big blob of meat inside our heads to a use, and think of an oppinnion ourself. I know some people mght now think "why would you do that? Why would you waste that mental energy when the TV guys already tell you your oppinion without having to go through that effort of thinking. You may think, or were told to think since people barely think for themselves, that the tv would become useless then. Maybe im crazy. But maybe im on to something

Get that guy back on drugs.

>Torrent civil war because it looks like shit
>Iron man sees one guy died
>"10 photos that will make you say fuck being a superhero and shit"
>Acts like a bitch

What's with the likes? The overwhelming majority of the comments seem to be trashing HRC and supporting Trump.

I think it's down can someone confirm on their end?

wrong thread?

Bots.

>cap's backstory involves having to kill hitler

IT'S OFFICIAL
TRUMP=HITLER FAGS BTFO

Anyone notice how liberals pitch a fit about how tightly Hollywood tries to control its starlets, not letting them get fat, etc, but nobody even bats an eye at the fact that male actors are so discriminated against on the basis of height, something over which they have literally 0 control?

>is this a deleted scene from Civil war?

No, its a trailer for it

>it's stupid that actors have to look like the characters they have to play

NEWSLINE: HILLARY SUPPORTERS MASTERMIND OF HOLLYWOOD PEDOPHILE RING

Posting necessary video
youtu.be/XT5wZuBxDuM

that fat thing appears to have a beard..

That's not what i'm talking about.
There are a large number of girls who bitch and moan about how Hollywood has high standards for how thin actresses have to be. But they are tight-lipped about shorter male actors, who are ridiculed for something they can't control. If liberals want us to not give each other shit about things we can't control (race, sexuality, etc) then it's a double standard that they implicitly tolerate the mockery of short male actors.

pretty sure than shinbone extension operation can be done in london, doesn't look fun though

Clinton campaign: Yes, world has 'right' to immigrate to U.S.

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573

DNC Claims Sanders Supporters Knew They Favored Hillary Clinton

bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/

Top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills gets immunity in FBI investigation of email server

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/

Guccifer 2.0 Releases More DNC Docs, Exposing More Corruption

observer.com/2016/09/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-more-dnc-docs-exposing-more-corruption/

"This Is An Absolutely Corrupt Process" - Clinton's Deleted Emails Won't Be Released Until After The Election

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/absolutely-corrupt-process-clintons-deleted-emails-wont-be-released-until-after-elec

Clinton created second private email account when server was down

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-created-second-private-email-account-when-server-was-down/article/2602743

It's Sam Hyde

>He doesn't know Jude Law
Jesus fucking hell man. It's one of the best actor out there. Go watch Cronenberg's Existenz or something