If you're not going to vote for Clinton because she's dishonest and corrupt, then why the fuck would you vote for Trump?

If you're not going to vote for Clinton because she's dishonest and corrupt, then why the fuck would you vote for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/report-us-intelligence-probes-trump-advisers-russia-ties-kremlin/28010062.html
youtu.be/tX7PuAgmlHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IVw1uwK8ja0&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because, unlike Shrillary, Trump doesn't have a party willing to push thru whatever insane nonsense he wants to do. You should know that given that's how you got Obamacare passed, you fucking nigger.

Hello CTR

Because he's only dishonest and corrupt towards his enemies and competitors. Hillary will sell us all out for whatever Soros promised her.

Russia?

rferl.org/a/report-us-intelligence-probes-trump-advisers-russia-ties-kremlin/28010062.html

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>If you're not going to vote for Clinton because she's dishonest and corrupt, then why the fuck would you vote for Trump?

Because he's honest and incorruptible.

because he's honest and not corrupt

Because they're dumb.

They aren't voting for either because you have to be 18 or older to vote.

This may be shocking to you, but I'm doing it for the lulz.

Cause he doesn't hand out government secrets like they're a pack of gum?
youtu.be/tX7PuAgmlHQ

Kanker lollig

because nothing would make me happier than seeing her lose an election she rigged

This

>if trump wins shit gonna happen
>america is full of edgelords

the faith is already sealed

>50% of normie postgrad herd who will never do anything

>elite 34% of actual talented smart postgrads

education doesn't mean shit, in fact the less educated have as much right to vote seeing as their livelihoods are affected more by immigration than the highly educated and the rich. Canada is one of the least intelligent western countries but that didn't stop them voting Trudeau.

All the high IQ postgrads support Hillary. Trump supporters are subhuman trash.

He's an outsider who could potentially clean up some of the corrupt mess that DC has become.

AG Gowdy would be a good start.

Imagine, if you will... A complete psychopath that holds no value in the lives of the people around them. A person who has everyone bought, has been shown to be completely incapable of differentiating between fantasy and reality, and who lies at every turn at best, or allows their view to be bought at worst.

Then imagine a person who has weak ties to the political machine. A person who wasn't popular with their own party and who is slowly getting his opponents to side with him.

The fear of nuclear war with a Trump nomination has to go through Congress, and can still be over-ridden if he uses executive orders.

The disassembling of America would be virtually guaranteed with Clinton.

Trump doesn't promote race baiting hate groups like BLM. Trump doesn't legitimize a hate group that pushes cop killing and racism against whites. But thats ok, poor welfare enabled blacks ensure votes for Hillary.

Self awareness really. Trump knows he shouldn't need to grease the palms of local politicians to get a building built. Hillary is so arrogant she believes she's above all that.

Highly educated equates to indoctrinated america hating racist commies now a days.

How is the election rigged? What does that even mean? If the election was rigged wouldn't Trump have been out earlier on??

Because Trump is honest and not corrupt?

But trump is completely owned by the Kremlin? Why do you want to sacrifice key US interests?

t. Not a Hill shill

>Bryan Pagliano is already dead
>Paul Combetta is already dead

How will you react when Trump becomes President Baltbro?

> 1 post by this ID

Because hes honest and not corrupt

>Bourgeois scum more likely to support the "safe" candidate while the world burns down around them.

Figures

The point here is, if she could rig a primary from Bernie then what makes her resist to do so from Trump in the generals?

Personally I don't understand why Shillary is proud that she has the highest demographics for "educated" voters, I mean think about it.

Doesn't her spouting that all Trump supporters are stupid and they are wasting their vote on a stupid person hearken back to an era where only educated white males where allowed to vote in the first place?

Does no one else see the hypocrisy going on here?

I swear if it was the other way around, with Trump getting the majority of "educated" voters, the media would be in a feeding frenzy spouting how the white man is opresorz n' sheeeeit!

Furthermore; I don't understand why CTR shills are saying Trump having the smaller demographic of "educated" voters is a bad thing. Isn't Shillary dividing the country into (((elite))) and the rest of us by making this comparison? Naturally that's hurting her numbers and she's in denial which is the only reason (in my opinion) why she would keep bringing this up as a point, she can't connect with the common man and is butt-hurt.

Usa and Russia need to team up and militarily destroy Mexico and Africa

Educated in what? Not STEM

You realize niggers and illegal aliens are all democrats right?

>If two things share the same quality in varying degrees, they're equally bad.

Trump is dishonest like anyone running for president is. He falsifies some of his less pressing convictions to make them match to his party's boilerplate stances on things, he dodges questions that are inconvenient for him, and he shifts on issues based on public opinion. This is not the same as creating a persona based entirely on falsehoods whose true convictions and policy stances are as nebulous and unknowable as the weather seven weeks from now.

Explain to me, in detail, how one "teams up" with Russia? This is a country and people that cheered and opened champagne when 9/11 happened

Nah, bro. Cause you see, the Trump voters actually quasi-believe that he will fix the country and end black riots and terrorism. Or at least he'll try. They have hope, and wish for stability.

People say Trump is the "burn it down" option, but really it's the opposite. Edgelords should vote for Hillary. She'd bring the thousands of Muslims in by the boatload, while america still grapples with terrible race relations from the last group you ferried over, and she'd start wars and piss off russia and generally be the worst everything imaginable.

You want to vote to burn it down, the choice is obvious.

Because he's a narcissist I believe Trump wants to be written down as the best president in history. His jew connections are concerning to me, and discouraging.

Because he's not dishonest nor corrupt.

and as always I'll repeat that trump supporters earn 10k more on average, and with your piss easy colleges in the US I'd say income has a higher correlation to IQ than degree.

I.e. Clinton supporters are low IQ trash, just as the leaf that always posts this. I bet my IQ is approx. 2 SD higher than that of the retarded leaf, what a cuck!

This fucking god damn meme again, holy fuck every liberal fucktard brings this one out as ammunition to say 'LOL TRUMP SUPPORTERS LIVE IN TRAILER PARK"

She thought she would go against Yeb.
She only rigged the democrat part.
Didn't plan on having to go against Trump.
Now she is panicking and her health is failing.

Oops russia had champagne 20 years ago I guess we better wage war forever.

God id hate to be the jew (or a jew at all mind you)keeping the books for CTR
It must just be hundreds of thousands of poorfag deposits of
>$0.22 has been deposited to your account
And we all know cyrpto Hillary is not going let a shekel go unaccounted for

why would she want to rig it against the least qualified and experienced candidate when she could rig it for him believing he would be the easiest to beat in the general election

>missing your chance to redpill this normie shill

trump is teh best thing to happen to america in a long time. He represents real change in washington. the lobbyists and established washington insiders are in big trouble when we elect him in. He's going to do serve the interests of Americans not the special interests of lobbyist and donors. It's sickening how these people own our politicians. Hilllary is one of the worst and will be more of the same, we need some change,,,

youtube.com/watch?v=IVw1uwK8ja0&app=desktop

Damn.. probably I will get drunk for a week or two... I never do this (almost) so it would be remarkable time for this shit.

Fuck... this is almost like Americans are fighting the same independence fight we did a couple of decades ago...

If you are a man and would vote for a woman under any circumstances you might as well castrate yourself and suck nigger cock.

I'm racist.

I don't give a shit about her being "dishonest and corrupt."

I give a shit about her doing exactly what she promises she's going to do: go to war with Russia over hacked emails, destroy the second amendment, and give us opened borders.

Would you seriously vote for a Trudeau over an Ivanka?

Neither of them is a man as far as I'm concerned.

because some people are retarded

the republicans have done shit for poor and middle class white people and they won't do shit with a newyork billionaire at the head

Russia couldn't sustain a war with Ukraine, let alone the US/NATO/The EU/The West in general.

You realise that Russia is at most a resurgent but dying regional power?

It's part of their propaganda machine to make them seem like this "global player" to rival Uncle Sam, so you don't know shit...

So you're saying Trump is a plant for Sickly Hill?

>Can't sustain a war with ukraine
>Somehow, from the mind of a man who sucks the united state's phalus 24/7 arms and vehicle supply with support of militias from russia, which is a fuck massive country with all different types of ethnicities which don't particularly like ukranians amounts to a convential war

Special type of retardation. Unfortunately enough I see this daily on /k/

How are the democrats any different?

I said "couldn't" sustain a hypothetical war, never said they were currently engaged in an open conventional war.

Key word here is "sustain", do you not understand how economically costly a war is user, esp. given Russia's pretty laughable economy these days.

Look at our GDP.
Then look at our armaments.
Then look at how much it costs our government to buy a few F-35s
Then look at a big absence of a lot of shit we actually need to defend ourselves from a large scale attack which we're only recently attending to.

North Korea has one of the largest war machines in the world, It's a poor as fuck nation with low development. If you're that much of a retard who correlates GDP with armament I think you've missed out on the world wars and the last seventy years of history where the soviet union and russia without the union design their vehicles specifically to be easily maintable and moduular. They're also developing new vehicles and armament, So they'll sustain. Espeially if they've got China as an ally.

I'll make it very simple for you: Russia would not be capable of sustaining a prolonged conventional war with Ukraine (or the West) as it would eat into their resources (needed for actually fighting a war), Western sanctions would be massive, the already strained Russian economy would not be able to support it given the scale, and public support would plummet when sons come home in body bags.

SUSTAIN
U
S
T
A
I
N

Don't know why you're lecturing me on military equipment acquisitions.

Because Cred Forums is retarded.

Do you want a kick in the balls or two kicks in the balls

no I'm saying she probably helped him get to the nomination because she thought he would be easy to beat

Claire McCaskill did something similar with Todd Akin only difference is Hillary is probably going to lose

Are you genuinely retarded?
Did you just ignore half of my post?
jesus christ I share a country with this downie

You already got btfo in your other thread.

>do you want to vote for the status quo and the further degradation of America, or for a genuine, earth-shattering change in the political landscape, even the candidate does turn out to not be a good president

Gee I fucking wonder

No your post made no sense and didn't address my earlier post. You were lecturing me on NK (completely unrelated) for some reason.

But that's how people who don't know shit argue, distract from the actual issue ;)

Because trump has no voting scandals following him around, he hasnt had people killed, and hes a master of the art of the deal. If hes an actual patriot, id want him at the table with other countries. Not a weak sick useless hag

>Because trump has no voting scandals following him around,

That's because he's never held political office and has no idea anything about politics. BUT HE'S GONNA MAKE IT BETTERERE

>Don't know shit

>Making commentary about russia's inability to sustain a force
>When he's talking about a force which is built around low maintance, easily repairable vehicles since the fucking 50's
Why the fuck do you think they still use updated Mi24 and Mi8? It's because world-wide russian helicopters are known for their abilities. For fuck sake, I mean there's tons of videos of old-ass Mi-26's picking up western military equipment including chinooks just because.

>North Korea
>Completely unrelated
>Talking about economcis in relation to armies abilities of projection
>Bring up a poor, but heavily armed and massive military population
>Unrelated

...?
At this point, I think it's obvious you're just here to troll.

This.

It's like choosing between a huge pile of shit and a mystery box.

>leftists/women get called out on their horrendous shit
>"well okay but you're guy is just as bad... right? let's be friends :^)"
no

Shit even this election hillbitch has scandals. You dont even need to take the rest of her corrupt career into account

Kek shrodingers election box

Okay, this is the last time I'm going to respond to you.

Go read up on the various negative political, economic and diplomatic effects the Donbass War and Crimea had on Russia, combined with low world oil prices, and then get back to me on how the fuck Russia could sustain an open war with Ukraine or the West for years on end.

Right now their economy is moving from recession to stagnation. You do know that there is such thing as a global economy right? I don't know what is so hard to understand yet your talking to me about helicopters or something.

>why would you vote for dishonesty that serves your interests instead of dishonesty that serves to destroy your country, goy?

He will remove kebab.

>Condescending/Patronizing tone
>Won't actually bother considering another position, highly ignorant. Doesn't seem to have any knowledge that there's a lot more to logistics and deployment, force projection then the global economy (IE, China)
>Talking about Donbass and Crimea, as if they're this tragic to russia, and earlier in the thread was buying into Hillary's literal fucking cold-war esque rhetoric and trying to use it in arguments

I bet you're ill educated upon the military information and you're purely going off articles from newspapers mate. Because you read just like a huffpost article right now.

Specifically how is trump corrupt?

>then why the fuck would you vote for Trump?

powerful lulz will be had

Top fucking kek, it's like talking to someone in an alternate reality

>No actual argument against what I've said, just some odd "haha look everyone" bullshit to a deaf crowd

This isn't reddit, senpai.

Become president hiliary, execute order 66, and I will give you the gift of immortality

>Explain to me, in detail, how one "teams up" with Russia?

instead of having a sanction where it is illegal to trade with Russia you instead trade goods and services with them, the Russians are our enemy is a meme created by the nazi scientists we brought over during operation paperclip, they just wanted to make money selling overpriced luxury goods to wealthy Russians, fuck that scam might as well trade with them,