So I found out recently that I'm part Aboriginal Australian

So I found out recently that I'm part Aboriginal Australian.

I always thought I was pure white European but it turns out that my blood is mudded with the absolute worst human beings on the face of the earth.

How do I continue to live knowing this? I feel like I will never accomplish anything now knowing that my blood is tainted. Nothing feels real anymore. Should I move to the countryside and huff petrol till I die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUmo3eKsxIE
dna-worldwide.com/blog/674/think-youre-british-how-immigration-has-played-key-role-british-ancestry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>0.4% South Asian
Go to sleep Aussiecuck

.4% South Asian

Literal gypsy.

congrats, go and collect your gibsmedat and apply to med school

>POO

Go back in your family tree and try to figure out who did it, or get one of your parents tested too.

Who's the test with and how much did it cost you?

At least you aren't black.

lol. Thinking about getting this done. Does it tell you your specific European ancestry?

I'm not worried about aboriginal ancestry because my mum came here from Europe when she was 2 and my dad's part German.

I'd consider to kill myself with that result

fucking disgusting

You're a google

sterilize yourself. then go on helping the white man

Don't feel too bad. You are probably mostly irish which means you were made for breeding the locals.

Better learn to play a Didgeridoo, Bambam.

You're not very nice Germany. I'm telling Merkel.

feels good

is there a dna test site like 23andme that doesnt cost fucking 200 bucks?

How do you fucking colonial mutts live with yourselves?

ancestry.com $79, but no health info, just ancestry

What test is this?

I'm not surprised. The degeneracy you see in rural Australian towns is because even the white's have abo blood in them, they aren't even the same species. ky OP

Aren't there Tons of goverment benefits for abbos?

Milk the System
Expose it if you're feeling Moral
If not, collect gibs forever

Lol dude according to my ancestry.com DNA test I'm about 2% black and 1% central Asian and 97% white.

It is pretty rough. I look like any other white person and I consider myself a white nationalist so I had really hoped I would be 100% white. Even a little bit of kike blood would have been tolerable. But there really is nothing I hate more than a nigger (I've never met an Australian abo so they could be worse). Most liberals would love to find out that they are partially descended from niggers but not me. My ancestors were not just niggers but nigger slaves that other niggers sold to whites. The lowest of the low.

My advice to everybody is not to get a DNA test.

23andme

no, everyone needs a DNA test. if you have fucked up bloodlines, you get yourself sterilized and continue helping the white races. but do not under any circumstances reproduce with your mangled DNA.

Whites are already the global minority. Do you really think this is a good idea?

It's OK bro. I got mine done and I'm 1.6% nigger. I like to think that one of my male relatives raped an shit skin than one of my female relatives gave in to the BBC

Yeah it certainly gives me an excuse not to breed.

On the other hand if I have kids with a 100% white female my kids would be like 1% nigger which is better. Then if they marry fully white people the amount of nigger in my grandkids would be negligible.

>Does it tell you your specific European ancestry?

Yeah.

>literally giving the jews your genome

Keep your enemies closer.

there good still be google recessive genes floating around. wouldn't take the chance until we have the tools to remove them via crispr or something.

best for you to just not bread. leave it to 100% whites.

spotted to the jew

there could

Don't sleep in the street!!!

Roll out of way of vehicles OP and sleep away.

Only Americans would get results like this...
It's fucking depressing how you're don't have an identity

What is your preferred DNA testing website? Mine is FTDNA.

you do realize doing that test gives insurance companies and the government the ability to discriminate on you based on your genetics, right?

I'd be more worried about that kike blood than any abo or nigger. You have the ptsd from the hall of cost in your genes.

I'm pretty sure the company is a scam from what I've read.

They do that anyway. I dont need to submit my DNA for them to get my genome.

Bro don't worry about 2% google. That's so petty. Your great great great grandfather was 2/3 goog. Negligible.

>i'm already being knotted by an emu cock so i might as well tell it to come in my ass since there's no point in fighting

i'm guessing the aboriginal part of your genes originated from a tribe that got wiped out by the british

I don't really care. I'm not special, neither are you. Nobody cares about your genome buddy. You're literally nothing.

did your ancestors invent the projector?

What's your point buddy boy? Did you invent anything?

oceania might mean PNG and TI thats not that bad.

and to think i was freaking out today when i found out Me a pure scottish aussie has some german in my granny!

At least i dont have coon blood

yes actually, i work for a defense contractor. what have you invented, a new method of sniffing petrol and blaming shit on whites?

Sorry I was born this way :(

I stopped for a connecting flight in Paris once and everybody working at the airport was a nigger. Literally everybody.

>i work for a defense contractor

I didn't know defense contracting was an invention by Australian shitposters.

you've probably flown on an aircraft that i directly improved. what have you done?

I think there's a reason why you're being so vague.

I can't quite put my finger on it...

probably because your fingers are too busy pouring a fresh glass of unleaded. do you want me to post my diploma or some shit?

WE WUZ AEROPLANE DOCTORS AND SHIEET

What exactly did you improve?

African slaves has been used thousands of years before christ.

Do you think that a French guy will pick up your shit in the airport?

You know what you must do now, embrace your heritage and partake in gasoline inhalation

I actually wonder if having a trace amount of non-white DNA makes people more likely to be racist. In all my experiences with the less pure whites, people of Southern European descent and Slavic descent they have always been extremely racist. I was reading Kevin MacDonald and he was saying that whites evolved high trust societies that were less kin based and more open to strangers. Hence the whole pathological altruism. And no surprise the purest whites are the most cucked (like Sweden).

Me personally I've always been a racist. From the moment I encountered my first nonwhite I hated them instantly because they weren't part of my group. It was just pure instinct.

So maybe a tiny amount of nonwhite DNA can act as sort of a "vaccine".

Can I reproduce?

Mate don't get ahead of yourself, but more than 95% white is definitely nothing to worry about. We're 4% neanderthal for fucks sake.

As much of a mutt as I am, I'm actually 3.4% Neanderthal

What do you look like, are you like Drake?

I never left the airport so I can't what the rest of the city looks like. But most of the French people on the plane were also niggers. I've read that France has a Muslim problem and I saw a few Muslims but the nigger problem is what really stuck out to me.

There was luggage lying on the road next to the runway that had fallen off the back of those trucks that move the luggage. It was broken open but none of the niggers seemed to notice. When I got back to America they told us they had lost my sisters luggage. I got the feeling that it was more than niggers just working there, they were running the place.

you're fucked mate, time to hit the dreamtime BONG

france is niggerville these days, shithole

Right, you're more neanderthal than google. And you don't look like either.

Is that enough to be legally counted as an Abo?

Time for a free house and masters degree.

Relax, and make the most of it.

U think thats bad, im 12% aus abo

This picture may help you feel better, that white child has more abo than you and appears pure white imo

claim abo benefits.. I do and I am like 8%
it is also good for triggering liberals They see a blue eyed white fit man and cant say shit

:^)

Mexican detected

kike worried about his abo blood

If they say youre not black im pretty sure you can take them to court for hate speech

Tfw your grandfather was pure white but me be part black but still look pure white but then your worried some nazi expert would be able to tell

You're officially black. Congrats, dude! Time to find a community other than Cred Forums.

Seriously, OP, any Aussie who is over 6 generations Australian has a bit of Abbo in them. Blame your perverted Irish great great great grandfather.

How did you manage to prove to them you were abo? With the dna test? Surely 8% is too little.

How can you live with yourself if your genetics are in conflict with your politics? One of the two has to go. If not, then you'll be living with an unbearable degree of hypocrisy.

>I consider myself a white nationalist
Not any more, user.

I'm Latino and white.

If you know just a little bit about female sexuality, you know it's likely that a female relative strayed. Something like 20 percent of children are born to fathers other than the ones they think are their fathers. Humans struggle at being monogamous and it's very easy for a woman to say her husband is the father when it's actually someone else.

You must embrace your inner abbo
youtube.com/watch?v=CUmo3eKsxIE

I found out that I am part terrorist. I am 6'2-3 with blonde hair and blue eyes. I look like a Scandinavian but the shit is in my blood.

My wife is really white.
Thanks white boys for the sweet, white pussy

4% black doesn't make a difference to a mestizo like you either way

you are white it will be fine mate

Says the island nation that had more immigrants added to it's bloodline than anywhere.

dna-worldwide.com/blog/674/think-youre-british-how-immigration-has-played-key-role-british-ancestry

This.
Become a neurosurgeon.

>60% white
Just like your home then! You must fit in

I feel your pain m8. At least miscegenation is not a concern for us mongrels.

>2.1%
who the fuck cares

>getting this triggered

>almost half jewish
gas yourself already skype

>Ashkenazi
>nazi
Nice going mate.

>23andMe
Why do you use a site made by a Jew who mingled with the Googles founder?

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

t. pic related