LEFTIST PROTEST IN FINLAND THREAD V.2

>15K LEFTY FAGGOTS AND SHITSKINS HAVE GATHERED IN HELSINKI TO PROTESTS AGAINST RACISM AND FASCISM
>NATIONALIST COUNTER-PROTEST ALSO TOOK PLACE WITH 80 PROTESTERS
>PEPE HAS BEEN SIGHTED AT THE EVENT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_latitude
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravlax
youtu.be/5ZfWHfLimkc
youtube.com/watch?v=TwQmwbQttkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>15k lefties
>80 counter protestors

isn't that like half your population?

The event already ended dumbo

pierasin nyrkkiin. mihin vapautan pierun?

>15K lefty faggots

What are these people trying to achieve? Their opinion will change nothing. Politics is already pretty left, and those who're "racists and fascists", will not change their opinion just because a bunch of swines yell in the city center...

The cancer never ends

there wasn't anything near 15k, more like 7k counting in all the random people who were just there to see whats happening. MSM tries to blow up the event out of proportions. Police estimates were about 6k.

On top of that at least half of them were immigrants and people flown in from other european countries. The speeches were held in motherfucking english.

I don't get it either. A while back over here there were protests against domestic violence. Its like holding a rally saying that "murder is bad".

>held in motherfucking english.
Disgraceful. Finnish is one of the best parts of Finland.

Post some Finnish cuisine pls

>80
wow golly gee you sure showed them
Fuck Finland, you're already lost. At this point any Finn who claims that Finland isn't cucked don't go outside at all

best cuisine

they also raped the Finlandia-hymn. Absolutely fucking disgusting, I've never felt physically sick after a commie protest before.

did they seriously "protest" against "racism"? i thought it's about gubment cuts at least or smth

our country is going to shit with these fking faggots

Here's some rössypottu

Like stroganov but finnish

is this...jam in milk?

Well Helsinki hasn't been a finnish city since it's foundation. It has always been mainly finnoswedish and during cold war it transformed to cultural communist globalist shithole.

pls send salmiakki and other candies, thanks

this
Arla ingman liquorice icecream is absolute trash when compared to Valio
wtf

It is of mämmi and milk

Near impossible to find over here. My local supermarket used to have it in the import/foreign section but after I'd bought them all they never got any more in.

Feels bad man.

what the fuck is that

looks amazing

>blacked, the meal

nice

it's a pudding, kind of

This food looks fucking awesome. I want to visit Finland even more now. And I want to come when it's dark all day long and everybody is angry and depressed it sounds like heaven.

Truth: White people were actually just there because other people were there and they wanted to feel good about themselves. The same thing as changing your fb profile picture to #jesuischarlie shit.

Googles and other scum were there just because they're googles.

There is no point protesting against racism in Finland, it'll just turn more people into being racist.

If you guys ever decide to visit Finland
Go and buy this stuff

My mother used to make this when I was a kid, mouth watering desu

t.half finn

why not just go to Canada?

Black sausage.

Gebackener Malzpudding in Milch.

>when it's dark all day long
They're usually really promiscuous as in you're going to get mongol'd

What is that, liquorice flavour or some shit? Please don't tell me it's penguin flavour.

Ikr
This food by it self does not need any other spice than salt and pepper

Cool food, Finland.

We also have food that looks like poop.

>Antinigger SVL guys have a peaceful protest handing out pamphlets
>Antisemitist junkie spits in their face, gets kicked in the chest, hits head to pavement
>Gets his head checked out, gets out of hospital, dies later of eternal bleeding
>Media portrays the 28-year-old lowlife junkie as a young boy who got beaten to death by evil nazis
>Is now celebrated by leftists and other retards as a hero of free speech because he died of his opinions

I was listening to the protests while waiting for my friend today, 6 million jews and racism were mentioned.

with many language's i can usually figure out vaguely what the worlds mean, but with fins...just what the fuck

>licorice

>blacked, the meal
It's my choice for anti-Islam food, super haram.
Contains, pork and blood, both.

>literally bloody shit

what the FUCK is wrong with your fucking race?

that looks good though

That's lingonberry jam.

The sausage itself has pig blood in it though.

>implying that Helsingfors is a finnish city

Canada is gay. I'd rather to to Alaska. It's even my own country so no trouble.

> he just realized English is a Germanic language and Finnish isn't

>liquorice flavour
Yes it is not a penguin flavour.
The penguin is just a mascot for these
It feels good and bad, when having such a unique native language
I didn't like it either when I was younger but when I grew older, I started to love it
And really is. All of that ben&jerry shit does not even compare with this. Too bad you have to pay for like 5 or 3 € per 1 liter of this goody

why? it's colder, darker and much larger than Scandinavia

well you do make a good argument there

>japan shits on a plate and nobody is suprised

REMEMBA THE 6 GORILLION GOY

Cultural difference. Canada is mini-US now with more wrong-kind-of-asians edition. Funland would be an adventure.

I don't know anyone who actually eats those disgusting looking foods. Some eat mämmi once a year but that's about it.

don't start shit (again) austria

That's only the special of our communist capital Tampere. No one else eats that disgusting shit.

>eternal bleeding

Internal

>unique native language

>colder
Location dependent.

>darker
Canada has no relevant cities at the latitudes that the relevant Nordic cities are at. The first Canadian city with a population of +100k (Edmonton) is at the same latitude as Hamburg.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_latitude

Of course, how could I ever forget our greatest ally
Viro senpaitachi are cute

>15 k cucks
>80 nationalists

why is everyone a cuck now

Estonian is a meme language

Ids hoblets

>AGAINST RACISM AND FASCISM
So they are protesting near US and Ukraine embassys?

>Canada has no relevant cities at the latitudes that the relevant Nordic cities are at
Hence why I would go to Alaska instead if I just wanted to see weird latitudes. If I'm going to go through the trouble I want to check out nordland or antarctica.

eesti is greatest ally, fenno-ugric khanate soon brother.

Fuck, sometimes I'm so glad Jap grammar is so simple.

Sure, it backfires and becomes tricky sometimes, but way easier to remember.

Let's not kid here, you lying sack of steaming shit, most people in Finland, and I said 60% xenophobic closest racist, the rest 35% are raging extreme racist and 5% are normies, and that 5% are Swedish and those who has a Swedish roots. Get the fuck off with your bullshit that Finns lefties. that shit didn't even exist in Finland..

Hmm, that does not seem too bad desu.

>60% xenophobic closest racist, the rest 35% are raging extreme racist and 5% are normies
I'd say 40% xenophobic closet racist, 15% raging extreme racist and the rest are metropolis-larping helsinkihippies

Do you have smoke salmon in Finland?

am in AK, can assure you it's not worth. Finland would probably be much more interesting

I was at work, and don't live in the red-green hipster bubble that is our capital.

But then again I'd vote for Bernie

That's weird, I can figure out the meaning of Finnish words rather easily :/

Turns out that some languages are similar and some languages are completely different! Weird, huh?

> 100k
> relevant
debatable

>limps limps

what is the finn holding

I looked in archive and found nothing.

Source?

What're you talking about :^)

There are enough touristy things to do in AK that people to go for a week or two to see the sights and whatever generally come back happy.

If I honestly wanted to live somewhere cold, dark, and alone, it would be easier to do it down here, and then I wouldn't even be a cultural outsider.

Sadly everyone who questions US/NATO imperialism here is a "Russian troll"

Peasants love to enjoy a shitty food, as if being mogoloid peasants is not already fucking depressing...#Juntitjutut!= #redneckstuff

try again i didn't understand any of that shit you typed

Fuck yes we do. We have all kinds of salmon here. Only fish I eat :D

I've wondered if the finnish language sounds funny to estonians

because estonian always makes me laugh

Max Payne is Finnish :DDDD

Self hatred is disgusting. Even when niggers like you do it.

Hey leave Ukraine out of this, Evgenij.
I know karate.

nvm found
/Vera-Sophie-Moone-part-3-out-of-3/video110554/

>Binland talking about meme langugages

Edmonton does have a population of 800k. 100k was just a random cutoff point I picked to rule out all the 0-50k population cities above Edmonton.

Another example: The Finnish city Oulu is at 65 degrees north, and has a population of 200k. The closest Canadian city to that latitude on the list is Iqaluit at 63.5 degress north. It has a population of 6699.

Yes.
Just take estonian and add umlauts everywhere, you'll be correct 80% of the time

I got to test that Ice-cream next time. For some reason it has escaped my keen watch for Finish Lakritsi.
I might have been blinded by your Tupla witch I'm hoarding every time I have a chance.

>kassipojad
>karvased sabad
>lürp-lürp

And to think I'm going to build my company there thanks to god-tier taxes. I hope I can keep straight face for few seconds a day.

Yes. We also have gravlax which is delicious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravlax

>A. Le Coq premium

It's funny when you try to translate those to English. My favorite is "viuhahtelisinkohan": I wonder if I would run around naked and aimlessly in front of a group of people.

Kassipojad :DD ebin

kassi = ball sack (slang word)
pojad -> pojat = boys

>ball sack boys :D

>käytännöllistelemälläänkinköhän

There's really no point in making a link between "kaydä" and "käyttää". While the words look similar and are both verbs, one is not based on another.

>Tupla
I definitely get behind your idea because that stuff is delicious.

Could this man be a Finn?

Our weather is different on the same latitudes because of golf current

None of these people really give a shit about the agenda, except for some of the Helsinki hippies.
I mean I don't think I have met more than 1 or 2 "anti-racists" in real life who didn't use the word Nigger.
Everyone else I have ever met, has openly used the word nigger and dislikes the migrants and I live in Helsinki.

This is mostly just a gathering for people to feel good about themselves and I bet that half of the people don't even know what the hell the gathering is for, but just stopped to see what the congregation is about.

>Going through that list and realizing that Helsinki is on the same latitude as Yukon.
For some reason I always imagined everything in Canada being far more north than that.

doesn't look too bad except the words look ridiculously long

that looks fucking good

What exactly there to be proud of being a finn? we fucking enslaved the pussiest and most cucked nation known to man, fucking Sweden fucked us over 8 fucking centuries? wtf! we are literally the niggers in Europe, face it dude.

When a commie or a someone with dark skin assaults a white male it's a isolated incident. When it's the other way round it's organized RACISM that needs to be stopped at any cost because it's the end of the world. Meanwhile in slightly more important news: the economy is tanking, even people like Ron Paul and George Soros are shaking in their boots, and nobody cares.

I don't think he looks very Finnish, but he certainly has Finnish hobbies.

I want a pepe flag.

>For some reason I always imagined everything in Canada being far more north than that.
Now check Toronto. It's further south than Venice.

>(((oUQ40Hfd)))

>check my tupla

:DDDDddDD

>lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas "airplane jet turbine engine auxiliary mechanic non-commissioned officer student"

It is damn near addictive. It is the best.
I haven't tried the peanut version I saw had come. Maybe I'm a bit traditionalist, but I won't forsake the original that changed my life forever.

Kull - hawk
Pulm - wedding
Hallitus - mold
See on pisut kortsus - It's a bit wrinkly
Karistus - punishment

Damn, I think after my exam week is over, I might go get some liquorice and tupla :D

No one would ever say something like that

If it's so awful, just kill yourself. The average happiness of Finnish people would certainly rise. Not only because of one sad asshole less, but also because we wouldn't have to listen to your shit anymore.

There's plenty to be proud of as a Finn. And even if there weren't, then all the more reason to do something so that our children could take pride in their Finnish heritage.

WHY DONT YOU FUCKING FINS USE SPACES FOR FUCK SAKE

desu you sound like a nigger but even i with my american education know fins have a pretty based history

Also this

Elämme aikaa, jolloin suhteita solmitaan yhä useammin myös Suomenlahden ylitse. Jos joudut pitämään kaksikielisen hääpuheen suomeksi ja viroksi, tässä pika-apua tarvitseville.

Arvoisa hääpari ja häävieraat.
Auline tuplapulma, aulinet naimarahvas.

Virossa on tapana antaa häissa neuvoja nuorelle parille.
Viron majakunnuil o ain helpotettu tuplapulma parittelutouhui.

Sen vuoksi ajattelin sanoa muutaman sanan.
Selleperast papatan malliks naima-asetelman.

Tämä nuoripari on odottanut hartaasti avioliiton solmimista.
Tema tuplapulma on harjotellu himosilmin naimapuuha huipennust.

Avioliittoon on kuitenkin kuin tuhannen peninkulman matka.
Naimapuuha lieneb ko tuhat penismutkast kinttupolku.

Koska se on suuri askel ihmiselle, niin hyvät neuvot helpottavat matkaa.
Kui kompuroinnin vaara iso lieb, tukeva ote o naimise onneks.

Muista siis sulhanen...
Sest moista naimapoju nema konstit...

Avioliittoa tulee vaalia rakkaudella ja älylla, vaan ei voimalla.
Naimapuuhas pitaab touhuta hibelyl ja nubil, ei bodil.

Avioliiton onnellisuus on luettavissa vaimon hymykuoppien määrästä.
Naimapuuha hupiluku on raknattavis naimaneitsye kikatusmonttuje summast.

Suunnittelu on toiminnan perusta, mutta rakkaus vie perille.
Esipuuhastelu lieb luisto pohjustelu aga armatus vieb hetegapehku.

Ystävyyttä on alituisesti hoidettava ja rakkautta jatkuvasti vaalittava.
Elustelu tarvi tabuttelu ilma paussi ja armastus karvarako rapsuttelu alituise.

Ja katsohan morsian...
Siis katsu naimaneitsye...

Rakkaus on kuin ikä, sitä on mahdoton salata.
Armastus lieb kui daisarit, mihi liivikuppo ne sullosit.

Sulhasella on tahtonsa, mutta morsiammella on keinonsa hänelle.
Naimapoju rintakarva rapsuttaja hamuab aga naimaneitsyin konstil lokapoksy juksad.

Satakoon heille onnea aina ja ikuisesti.
Ja valugo teil vargist muguloit ain ja alituise.

>WHY DONT YOU FUCKING FINS USE SPACES FOR FUCK SAKE
It's an agglutinative language, like German. Once you understand that, it actually starts making a little bit of sense.

What am I reading

>protesting against opinions held by the general public
what redress do they want? laws against opinions?

oh silly me of course that's what they want

Yes it's penguin flavor. We live so close to the north pole that it's easy to hunt penguins for ice-cream.

Spurdo :DDDDD

Why are there so many K's in Finnish?

But how do you tell when one word ends and another begins?

I'm 99% sure that this isn't a direct translation

for example

>Satakoon heille onnea aina ja ikuisesti.
>Ja valugo teil vargist muguloit ain ja alituise.

Huge leftist march in Kuopio! Red terror is real!

For him it was eternal

>tuplapulma
XD holy shit viro what are u doing

I tried both Japanese and Chinese for a bit. Grammatically they're the easiest languages I've ever seen, and even Chinese tonality wasn't that bad.

It really is a shame about about the stone age-tier usage of kanji (and the entirety of written Chinese).

I don't know how to answer that exactly. When I look at German, it's because English is close enough that I can get a sense for how to meme sing-song the German enough that the word boundaries become more obvious. (they really do sing-song when they're not trying to sound like English speakers.)

So then if you can recognize a bit of this word or that word and guess the rhythm of it, then you can start to pick out a little bit more.

>lakritsi

gives it away desu.

I bet it is the food of Gods.
>only you Finns have cracked the secret code

I want to learn now, and wish I used the opportunity I had when I was little lo learn it then. But I didn't think too far ahead when I was a young child.

But we do use spaces wut

Is finnish like the hardest langauge to learn?

Sad to see old men with left-wing signs.

In this time and age, only in Finland that mongoloids are proud to be racist. Actual white people like Germans and other top tier Europeans might have a reasons to be actually racist, but damn peasants mongoloids who are literally the same tier as gypsys, except that Gypsys are not prejudiced racist insecure wannabes who pretend to be something tht they are not..I literally chuckle when I see finn trying to fit in other Europeans for being racist. Sit down,Pekka, you are a low tier pleb.

>Allöslölsölsdökfihalihfkliahnflafhnalnlaaallaaaaldljljfödkökslfkalfjafkjalfakslkslfjakfakfnakfnakfnkafnkfkakafkfkfaljal Benis :D

Mental illness cannot be cured.

You're probably further than most Americans who I'm told cannot into all the kinds of sounds you guys make with all the dots and repeated letters you have to use with the latin alphabet.

Accents are difficult, but they're key to understanding what is written and said. Like dutch for instance looks completely retarded to me, and I don't even know German really, but if I try to say it out loud to myself and think I'm just a retard trying to speak German, then I can try to understand it.

so..if i'm understanding correctly, Finnish uses very compact efficient words to form more complex words and concepts.

sounds hard to learn, like you'd have to learn a bunch of mini words before things make any sense.

Japanese is pretty easy if you just read alot and memorize the kanji. I don't know Chinese so I can't speak for that, but I imagine it's not hard to tell.
But I mean stuff like How do you know how to read that without stopping and carefully checking every word?

At least with Japspeak, you can tell cause they use two phonetic alphabets to break it up.

>ICH LIEBE NEGER WURST JA JA JA JA JA

Try German first. It's closer than you might think to English, so it's easier to get how they stick words together to form big compound words where you would think to just use separate words instead.

It was pretty awesome like 10+ years ago when you would find a German person on the internet who would compulsively hyphenate English words just because that's the way he thought about joining our kind of words together.

jesus christ, stop hating yourself you cuckold
Finland is fucking great and finnish people are great.

Nice bait cuck. You're the one being racist by implying that other europeans are somehow better than us. You aren't even Finnish probably (((oUQ40Hfd)))

Probably quite hard to get started, but easy to master. The exact opposite of English, which is damn near impossible to master.

No we use normal words and then we conjugate them

>How do you know how to read that without stopping and carefully checking every word?

They're just one word

I've heard that the secret with reading Finnish is to pronounce every letter. You might be right that there is some sounds that are hard to pronounce. It might be like trying to get a German to pronounce Æ. For some reason they just can't.
But then again it is all the grammatical rules that is the big hill to climb I think.

yes I think that would it
Auto on rikki = Car is broke
Autoni on rikki = My car is broke
Autoilessani, autoni meni rikki = While driving a car, my car broke.

Fuck Tupla is tasty.

Also this shit is the bomb. I can't seem to make it as good as I had it over there. Fuck you Suomi you've ruined me forever.

They conjugate nouns because there are no prepositions - there's also noun declensions so you get weird shit like this:

Helsinki
Helsingissä

We just have postpositions as you have prepositions. Eg:
Kävel-lä~ To walk
Kävel-en ~ I walk
Kävel-et ~ You walk
Kävel-en-kö? ~ Do I walk?

Those are mostly just examples of what you could do. We have a bunch of suffixes and theoretically you could use all of them, but usually you would only use one or two of them. Most examples of those really long words really do not even make any sense anymore, and even native speakers have trouble to pronounce them.

kek yeah I met a Danish guy once and he put me to the test right away asking me to repeat O to him and he was blown away that an American could do it.

Beats me.

>O
wat

fuck chinkmoot that was supposed to be the O with a slash through it, like OE.

Also, just tell this to Finnish people when you see them:

voi vittu perkele saatana, en ymmärrä suomea jumalauta

fugging ebin :^)

Creamed Salmon soup?

I know what letter you mean, don't know why it is filtered. "oe" is the way to write it when you're berried from "proper keyboard", or ö as the swedes use.

Circumvent it by using ö.

>I've heard that the secret with reading Finnish is to pronounce every letter

It's pretty retarded that every language doesn't do this. What's the point of spelling if you can't tell how it's pronounced based on the spelling

Is "oe" exactly the same as "Ö"?

Fenno-Swede here. Do not confuse our Metropolitan kind with rural fenno-swedes. We long for the day this multiculti trend ends and the day of the rope begins.

German really does look interesting, i feel like i already understand a good portion of the words.

>Auto on rikki - alright, got you
>Autoni on rikki - ok, still with you
>Autoilessani, autoni meni rikki - just fuck my shit up

like this- Autoni on rikki = My car is broke
then suddenly
autoni meni rikki - my car broke

what the fuck meni

this makes some sense, i get conjugation

Yup the Salmon soups i've had across most of Scandi are excellent but the Finnish one really nailed it.

Meni is the past tense of go, i.e. went. My car went broke.

KORVAPUUSTI!

Meni basically means went

Autoni meni rikki
My car went broken

I guess you could also say autoni rikkoontui but that sounds weird

>voi vittu perkele saatana, en ymmärrä suomea jumalauta
I approve of this ebun :DDD
This. I have seen this happen Russian and confuses me the fuck out.
I knew I have made a mistake there
Sorry about that
see UUH Nice

How about:
Autoni hajosi.
or
Autoni rikkoutui.

no, its Ooeeehhhh

Seems like the important part is to tell people how to say "vittu" like you're spitting, kind of like "kurwa" in polish.

agree.

i see, that makes sense.

Autoni levisi
Autoni meni paskaksi

Okay, those are definitely better.

>Tupla is Finnish

Truth hurts isn't it? I and you both know its a common truth amongst our folks.

Finnish compound words are typically made by stringing together simpler words.
>airplane - lentokone
>suihku - jet
>turbiini - turbine
etc. The infamous complexities of inflection actually don't apply, because only the last component of words formed this way is inflected.

So, if you know enough simpler vocabulary you can pick out the individual words, translate those, and be done. Now, if you don't know the simpler words, not knowing the full translation of
>lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas
is not your biggest concern. Like, you wouldn't throw that monstrosity at someone new to the language and expect them to instinctively know that words like len, nimo, pumeka, and so on don't exist in the lexicon.

i'd put sausage inside donut and milk inside sausage and would lolz all day long

>t. Milchschnitte

I forgot to answer the pronouncing question was blinded by the imply.
But yes there is strange that some sounds are hard to pronounce for some languages. Worst case I've seen is the X-Files episode that was made in honour of Norway when they have actors trying to speak Norwegian. It sounds like nonsense.

Silent letters etc. Lots of examples where you don't pronounce it ash it is written. Not sure what example to use.

Ö is not used in Norwegian we have ae, oe, aa -> æ,o, å

I also wish I was able to cook great food.

>Autoni meni paskaksi

my car went shit?

Jam and glitter?

Leftist media exaggerates numbers to make it seem like leftist demonstrations attract more people than they actually do.

It is mämmi and milk
Mämmi is often eaten during the eater

you havent travelled much in rural europe, have you

Finnish children's TV show relevant to the conversation:
youtu.be/5ZfWHfLimkc

Yes. It means it broke.

Looks pretty good.

Except spoken like a man.

>Milk
Who the hell eats mämmi with milk?
You eat it with cream you savage.

Tupla means double

Fuck your shitty fishing villages where no one speaks finnish. Im a fennoswede also by blood but my grandparents and parents never spoke swedish and raised me as a finn becouse no one likes fennoswede elitism and faggotry

>Autoni on vituillaan

My car is on its cunt :D

look at these doubles

And tuplat is doubles.

makes perfect sense to me mate

hope it doesn't ever become illegal to say that

ebin diary

I'm also a fennoswede, mommy speaks swedish and I went to swedish speaking schools

after the schools I stopped giving a fuck about the swedish language and now years later I can't even write anything in swedish anymore, I understand what people say to me but anything I say is broken

At least this savage eats it like that and adds some sugar to it

Do any other countries have dedicated meme cops for chans? Finland confirmed world meme capital

Yes

Nope you're just low quality troll. You're implying racism is bs and yet you're being racist against Finns yourself. Your "truth" doesn't really hurt me.

I'm
>tall
>blonde
>green-blue eyes
>good sized dick
>intelligent med student

stay mad untermensch commie

But I like the food.

>self-hating globalist leftcuck
Been a while since I've last seen one of you lot.

Sorry for opening up like that. I just hate the fact that we fennoswedes insist on speaking swedish in Finland. By that we fuckup the parlament also with RKP.

Fuck off helsinkicuck.
T. Poliittisen historian Opiskelija

Finnish seems STUPIDLY difficult if you don't have the luxury of internalizing the grammar in your infancy, but ultimately it's an issue of how large the differences between your native language and Finnish are. Let's just say I wouldn't envy the task ahead of any English-speaker looking to get started in Finnish.

There are languages more similar to Finnish where the ordeal wouldn't be so tough, such as
>Hungarian
A related language with similar grammatical features but no shared vocabulary or notable similarity in the sound system.
>Estonian
Also related, and a lot like Finnish in all ways.
>Spanish
Oddly enough Spanish has really similar sounds, inflections, tenses and everything. I don't know why, we're in entirely differently language families. It's spooby. But until I tried Japanese, Spanish was by far the easiest foreign grammar I'd come across.

>6 million jews

Spanish is an excellent option for anybody who speaks English. It's pretty much the easiest way to learn how Romance languages work so you can understand abstract concepts like conjugation.

thats extremetly cute!

Kind of hard to insist on anything else when you were born and raised in a Swedish speaking family and commune and were never forced to speak Finnish.

What do you people think of curd snaks

If it comes in a foil pack with cartoon smiles then it's probably shit.

>curd
>snacks
The fuck you doing? This is how you eat rahka. 500g straight out of the package.

Nah, mate. This is Europe, not the US.

spanish is really easy for me as well as a native english speaker

looks ok. i'm noticing a trend of berries on your food though

>you will never be Finnish
>you will never live in a snowy forest paradise
>you will never help build the border wall to keep the tanned Swedes out of your homeland
>you will never have a qt Finnish gf who threatens to stab you if you don't eat her butt and buy her vodka
>you will never watch Russians drop dead in sauna while you're just getting warmed up

That's not what I mean by a foil pack.

i will never forget how in wc3 lobby there were 2 other dudes and they were speaking and I was like.. I understand them but it's weird, it's almost like they are drunk. THEY WERE EESTIBROS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>i'm noticing a trend of berries on your food though
Lingonberries go with a lot of things. Red meat, especially game, cooked cabbage, potatoes. I've got 3 glass yars full of self-foraged lingon yam in my fridge.

I thought you implied that things in a foil pack are shit, but that's not really the case in Europe.

Kohukesed on väga hea maitseka.

We don't really have a common way to word it, but your picture is something with a soft metal top that you can open, and then recycle the container.

The other thing was basically amplified plastic that you put around candy bars and sell to children, and that just goes into the trash.

Yeah, that's what I understood and am implying. Foil packed things aren't necessarily shit in Europe. The curd package I posted wasn't relevant, just 60g of protein in 350kcal.

tai turkulaisia, on ne aika outoja

>yars
oh fuck i forgot this thing.

the Y sound, it kills me every time

Yuice, Yumping, Yourney

This a thing in Finland?

>just 60g of protein in 350kcal.
fuark

It's sad we have strict rules for labeling food here, but nobody even reads them. My local brand of cottage cheese has awesome macros for cheep, tastes great, and comes in a fully recyclable container. I just with the real dairy farmers had a chance to get in to the game.

Swedebros, why does Martina hate Finns? :(

>t*rk*

>speeches were held in motherfucking english
Disgusting.

Not sure what you're talking about.

>you'll never speak a meme language
>you'll never have a long history of oppression and slavery
>you'll never have cool ancestors like mystics, witches, shamans and axe-murderers
>you'll never get pissed at Finland losing in hockey

Ei jumalauta, ei helvetti.

>i will never forget how in wc3 lobby

If I'm understanding you right, it's Swedes who do that.

söpö tötöntyllerö

Because she only likes paki-boys, I've heard.

Oh, you mean the retarded way Y is often pronounced as J and J is pronounced in general as dʒ. No, Finnish doesn't really have the same thing.

He means that
Jam is the way to write
to our ears we might accidentally write it
yam, because our Y is similar to english J
for example
>jogurtti
>yogurt

>mfw i learn finnish people are forced by gun point to learn swedish

Us swedes are the most cucked race next to germans and britbongs, and yet the finngolians are forced to learn our tongue. Our subjects must suffer the worse humiliation.

Considering you can pass the courses without actually speaking or understanding Swedish worth shit, no, we're not actually forced to learn the language. We're just forced to bore ourselves whilst some woman prattles on about a language most of us will never use.

stfu fincuck

go suck on your mudshit bull

does every finnish meal have pig blood in it?

Yes I'll have the milk steak please

Fuck off sub-human, don't you have some pigs you should be fucking?

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT FINLAND

That's how we counter the mudslimes

Yes. It keeps the muslims away.

>"Basically, there is mandatory Swedish at every school level: from compulsory schooling to high school to university. That's right, you cannot get your bachelors degree without taking a mandatory Swedish course."

finland caught lying and practising karjalanpiirakka again

No. Mostly just blood sausage and blood pancakes.

I asked swedes not you

There were not 15k you fucking faggot.

It's kind of weird to think that a bosnian doesn't know about blood sausage. That shit so so delicious you really have to wonder about that kind of person.

Yes the Y sound instead of J that Sweedes do.

like Youst instead of Joust

ok, seems it's mostly just the Swedes who make the sound when they speak English

most go out of their way to learn as little as possible

I switched from a swedish speaking school to a finnish speaking vocational college and the swedish they taught there were words like ''yxa'', no sentences, just really simple word translation, everyone failed of course, but still passed

the whole thing is really retarded

who? I have no opinion

But you have to meme sing-song it. Bait them into vocaroo sometime. It's not just an autistic translation from Y to J.

If you want to treat it scientifically, then you'll find there are extensive and scientific fields from multiple directions about this.

I don't get how learning a language = being cucked. Swedish is useful in all nordic countries and it's hella easy too. Literally the easiest language if you can already speak English.

>Oft erzählen Finnen die Anekdote, wie die Amerikaner auf Mämmi aufmerksam wurden. Dies soll am Ende des Zweiten Weltkriegs gewesen sein, als Präsident Harry S. Truman um die Osterzeit eine Delegation nach Finnland entsandte, um die Lage zu erkunden. Die Delegation soll geglaubt haben, dass die Menschen in Finnland schon ihre eigenen Exkremente essen müssen. Daraufhin sollen sofort Lebensmittellieferungen zur Hilfe nach Finnland angelaufen sein.[4][5]

>WW2
>Truman sends troops to finland to check situation
>burgers think fins have to eat shit because they are starving
>begin to send care rations

Is this true, mongols?

Martina Börjesson :D she's famous in ylilauta. Kinda old thing now though.

And then you get into Russian
>Russia?
>Ryussia?

Glides are thing we don't know much about. I have a recent Russian exchange student now and he's got a whole different approach to an English accent. But he's still a cultural Russian, so we have a lot of fun.

No. Only money was sent by the Finnish Relief Fund.
There's another joke about when the UN was deciding to which country Åland belongs, Sweden or Finland, that when the man in charge realised Finns are forced to eat shit due to their circumstances, he decided that Finns have it rough enough without losing soil.

It was League of nations. Not UN. Learn history

Amerishits don't learn what a league of nations is.

I asked if it's common for finnish meals to have blood in them. Not what a fucking blood sausage is you burger

i could get behind using science to bait some Y's

Very submissive and obedient. Good pekka

Jokes aside, it must be extremely humiliating.

But strategicly, if you guys don't speak swedish, you are more likely to be sucked into russias dominion, this is like a bond that shouldnt be severed.

It's sad because almost my entire life I have felt no finnish presence, barely learned about your country in school, never visited and have not much idea whats going over there.

I want to visit but I hate city, and i dont thing forest finns are known to be warm towards outsiders.

If you have great medieval architecture i would atleast have an excuse to visit. Any recommendations what to do in finland, other than normalfag suggestions, such as clubbing or whatever?

Too tired to care.

Some people are in to speech science. I took a few classes when I went to school, and it was pretty interesting.

I think what's more interesting these days is watching and listening to Hillary Clinton speak these days. It's actually more interesting than Trump, ironically.

>be leftie
>want to import thousands of googles against peoples will
>"hurr durr fuck facists"
How oblivious are these people?

Surprised they sent us anything desu.

Why is hillary more interesting to listen to?

are you talking about when she uses different accents?

What is this shit, Mannerheim was black.

The Soviets attacked us first though and the act was globally condemned. Even though Finland was de-facto allied with the Nazis, people abroad still sympathized with our little nation and our struggle against a massive overpowering foe. I'd think the Americans for one would see similiarity with their own struggle for freedom against the British Empire and even if they didn't, everyone loves a good underdog story.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwQmwbQttkY

For a scientific answer, the different accents seem easy to correct for. It's more interesting to factor that out and listen for apparent pathologies.

What's remarkable to me is the vastness of the deficiencies right from higher brain function down to mouth movements. It's just my uninitiated opinion, but I think she's got serious systemic (neurotic) problems that took a bad wrong turn somewhat recently.

Yeah, lingonberries is fucking delicious, i use it for my meatballs

Just niggered Gravlax, looks delicious

The white devils mass-edited photos to cover up the truth.

Truly shocking,

You might be right about that, the crazy eye video that came out this week turned out to be real

Yeah Fins are safe, you can tell Swedes to fuck off.
US didn't war with Russia over Ukraine because it was basically little Russia anyway (to america).
Finland and other Euro countries are different.

Mannerheim was one hell of a guy
He was born in sweden then he was an guarding of Nikolai II and after that he was the commander of Finnish troops during winter war

Lateral eye movement deficiences could be pinned down to some kind of inpingement on a particular nerve of the brain. I think it would probably satisfy a lot of doctors if this were to be released as the answer.

The problem is that it's hard to tell what the fuck is going on when she's consistently acting like this. That's a clear sign that there is a chronic problem of some sort.

At this point I don't really care based on the way things are playing out. This will be one for the history books.

>The speeches were held in motherfucking english
Puheet pidettiin vitun englanti inhottava

You wankers need to start teaching Cred Forums some getting around language.

You could try visiting Lapland. Instead of suffering in a city you would suffer in a tourist resort.

i am never, ever going to watch that piece of shit movie.

Just be polite and respect Finns need for personal space and privacy, and dont be a fabolous winged faggot, and you will be fine.

>thousands of allahus goes akbar
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS

>stormnigger unintentionally kills one antifa junkie (after being a junkie dickhead towards the stormnigger)
>YES ALL NAZIS, BAN THIS SHIT, RIGHT WING IS TAKING OVER FINLAND WITH THEIR VIOLENT WAYS

What the fuck is with this cognitive dissonance?

I bet the are the Swedes in Finland that make up a lot of those lefties. Fucking cuckgenes

That's what it literally means but its really just a way of saying ''my car is fucked up''

why do I feel like I was forced to eat this back in kindergarden and elementary school cafe...

It only tastes acceptable in the first few spoonfuls with a lot of cream, after you've eaten more than 5 it starts to taste like shit.

The (((Finns))) are everywhere

Now you begin to explain true hate.

As with describing the car's behavior, this is how it is like to be alive, and why I want to visit Finland some day.

Fennoswedes are usually rich as fuck and wouldn't dare to associate with the peasants like that.

Lefties and antifa in Finland are the absolute bottom of society. The worst sort of junkies and addicts who put no real thought into their ideology. They live off welfare to buy drugs but at the same time they're anarchists, whatever they think it means. People mentally stuck at a 12 year old's level.

>everything should just be free, fucking nazis keeping us down
>food comes from the store, electricity comes from the wall
People who think like this

No they aren't. You're misguided as fuck.
>Li Andersson
enough said

>Fennoswedes are usually rich as fuck and wouldn't dare to associate with the peasants like that.

Then enforce taking in immigrants/refugees from the outside, and because they are the business/capital owners, they constantly try to curtail the rights of blue collar workers to maximise their own profits.

This is the year where jew gets outjewed.

I suggest you check triobet, Trump coef. is still at 2.50.
After Hilldawg collapses on Monday it will def shrink. Today and tomorrow is the last day to cash in some easy euro shekels.

>They

not then.

Li Andersson belongs to that group. She is an absolute psychopath and you can see it in her that she's had drug problems and still probably does.

>Fennoswedes are usually rich as fuck
mfw there is swedish-speaking ammattikoulu in my town

>The speeches were held in motherfucking english.
Soros confirmed

Soros should hold them in Hebrew.

It's a suitably harsh language that (((they))) all speak.

The only FOREIGN language we are forced to learn is English.
Swedish is our second official language. Like Canada has French.

Though it's dumb to be forced to learn it if you live far from the Finlandssvenska areas. People in the eastern Finland would benefit more from learning Russian.

I think they meant something like käydä(ulkona) => käyttää(koiraa ulkona)

That doesnt change that they are rich.

Those kids will still inherit.

Isn't Soros actually funding left parties all across Europe?