Polish lawmakers push on with near-total ban on abortion

>theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/23/polish-lawmakers-anti-abortion-bill?0p19G=c

What's your opinion on abortion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMOwmU8AAr8
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3436686/posts
theguardian.com/world/datablog/2015/oct/29/impact-china-one-child-policy-four-graphs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, it is murder but honestly, I really don't give a crap at the end of the day. I got bigger shit to worry about than some dumb knocked-up teenage slut, who slept with anyone she would get in her cunt.

Pro-Natalist policies are first step to ensure survival of your people.
Step in the right direction.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with abortion and I have no real idea why so many people here want it banned.

>What's your opinion on abortion?
Well, abortion is vastly used either by poor, or super rich women.
Is it ok if poorfags don't make their children live miserable lives in poverty, crime etc? Yes.

Also, majority of kids living in poverty are from single mom families. ~70% of kids from such families end up with mental illnesses or other disorders when they hit 18. It would be highly beneficial for those kids just to be aborted then live terrible lives. Plus it will reduce consumption of handouts for single mothers.

And, of course, minorities. Pic related, if we you believe that abortion is """""murder"""".

Arent most poles catholics?

This will backfire more than you think.
They want to ban abortion on pregnancy from rape, incest, damaged fetus, even if pregnancy pose thread to mothers life.

Stupid fukin morons, this will create black market, lots of people gonna get hurt and lots of bad guys gonna get rich, but hey what you expect from gov that is leftist as fuck but call itself right wing. And Its even more bitter cuz I voted for them.

If it's to abort a retarded kid or a rapechild I see no problem with it

In pretty much any other case it shouldn't be allowed

I kind of agree. The laws regarding abortion in Poland were fine, just fine and that's all. No point in making it even fucking more strict and completely banning it, more harm than good will be done that way.

We already have strict rules about it, it's already basically banned.

So far our abortion laws were pretty good I think. Women could only abort the child if it was conceived by rape, the child would be malformed or the pregnancy is endangering the mothers life. If our women wanted to abort the baby and above did not apply then they had to travel abroad, for example, to the cuck land known as Sweden.

They're against rapefugees so PiS >>>> PO to me desu, despite the fact they're not perfect

What's your opinion on Kukiz btw?

I though OP said "near"-total ban.
Well then I guess this is going a little bit too far.
Partially step in the right direction but maybe too extreme.

Cuckiz was a meme candidate who only got votes because he was/is still famous and was """anti-system"""

Now that he's sitting there with his friends he does basically nothing but getting paid.

for those who care or a curious about polish politics

this is a proxy issue to split the country in two, such that the gov can push some fishy shit in the parliament unnoticed or just so that they don't have to bother for a few months since the shitstorm that abortion generates here last long enough.

Abortion is fun. It really brings out the kid in you. But, seriously, conservative women are not having abortions. It is niggers, and liberals. They will raise their children to be niggers and liberals. It doesn't matter what age they are killed at, who kills them, or how they are killed. What is important is that they get killed. Abortions should be mandatory for the libs and the groids.

Abortion is murder.
Why should people have different rights depending on what stage of life they are in?
It is the intentional killing of a unique human bean.

Abortion is murder.

If my parents weren't afraid of the sin or some shit I would've been aborted I'm certain. So I'm all for it

>Be Polish girl
>Get raped by google
>No rape abortion
>Born google kid
>He is Pole now
Great idea.

>implying they won't just cross the border to get an abortion

Don't get raped then dUUUUh

They've been doing that for years in Czech ems for example.

Pay attention. In his crazy drive to make us a 30 million nation, Ceausescu banned abortions almost completely.

While Romanian women had to suffer ending a pregnancy with illegal and often deadly methods (being married you do not have to pop 5 kids especially with the food and heating crisis then, AND lack of contraception) guess who merrily popped one after another reaching 10% around here.

Our current abortion laws are fine, woman cant abort just because she is slutting around, only when her life is in danger or it was a rape.
Awful idea

Abortion is murder.

Anyone who thinks otherwise should have their children aborted.

Banning abortion is proto-islamic. It's sharia law

>google in Poland

Vatican and Iran actually vote together and have alliances in UN on many issues.

We had an ideal comprimise but Duda dude had to destroy it... Total ban will do more harm than good
Still i prefer our situation than planned parenthood mass abotrions.
This is not black and white. You cant just ban abortions or give them to everyone who asks.

Based Poland, I hope we too will have such a law soon

Oh reeaaallly. The real crisis is the Polish fertilty rate. It's even lower than in Germany or Portugal. And I totally get it, there is nothing as depressing as your whole nation is built upon lies and other peoples' rightful homeland. And at the same time, all you have left is your inadequate nationalism.

Return our homeland or go extinct.

>protecting the unborn from being murdered with forceps sharia law

This

So much this

Enjoy your black market, Poland

There are no googles in Poland famalam

Kukiz is the only one who opposes immigration of Ukrainians to Poland.

Anyway the abortion ban is pointless because harlots will do it in Slovakia and Czech Republic.

I do enjoy the butthurt on FB from outies in Poland who protest about this "czarny protest"

Abortions should be mandatory for niggers

there is one
youtube.com/watch?v=UMOwmU8AAr8

> And I totally get it, there is nothing as depressing as your whole nation is built upon lies and other peoples' rightful homeland
So when is Germany going to give back Berlin to Slavs?

>a lady willing to murder her offspring in utero deserves anything more than the black market coat hanger abortion that will probably kill her

wew lad

I believe abortion is murder, but women also have a natural right to their body.

So abortion should be illegal (except in medical emergency with the recommendation of a doctor) and birth control should be made available.

We look worse than western EU in that regard mostly because we dont import sandgoogles. Still much better than the rest of former soviet satellite states. I think it might improve now that they introduced welfare program for kids. Also, since anglos started lynching polish immigrants in the UK I suppose many young people could consider returning to the country.

Didn't know Ireland was so based

*yawn*

It won't be a total ban, and they have already said so numerous times. What will be eliminated is eugenic abortion, rape or threat to mother's life will stay

This is yet another artificial, media upheaval. Women won't be punished

more like
>toofewaborted.com/numberonekiller

yeah right, and few days ago you people were saying it's not even going to get through and it did

>Women won't be punished
>What will be eliminated is eugenic abortion
They won't be punished, except for being forced to have retard babies that will be net drains on society for their entire lives.

Also, to quote one of polish nationalists leaders:
>It is not as important whether in 100 years there is going to be 40 milion or 30 milion of polish people, but it is crucial that they will preserve our language, culture and indentity.

This.

Is it so hard to plan ahead? Especially when a life is on the line.

Poland will become the Ireland of the Slav world and the Slav world is already the Ireland of the world. Be very afraid.

And the Brit-Shits London to Italy? Berlin was settled by Germans, the Eastern provinces of Prussia were ethnically cleansed by Russia and Poland. Get your facts straight, toilet expert.

He looks based, wikipedia says he's proud of fighting for Poland.

Impying your your elderly shithole won't get steamrolled by Russia sooner or later. You had once chance in life Poland, but you betrayed us.

People in the west don't care.
Journalists could've easily reported "Poland pushing to end eugenic abortions", but that wouldn't create the controversy and resentment towards Poland's government that liberals want.
Poland is steps away from becoming a Russian-tier bogeyman.

Ireland is very prosperous right now, but the Gini coefficient is dramatic.

> lowest IQ in Western Europe
> highest amount of retards and potatoes

POLAND IS A SHIT
PLEASE, INVIDE US, US

total ban is dumb, especially when you don't have the tools to punish rich sluts who can afford an abortion trip to swedenistan or emirate of germany

WITAM SERDECZNIE GORONCO POZDRAWIAM PORTAL KRAKERS

to szambo?

Maybe it will, it's not impossible. Anyway Russia has its own problems with demographics and massive muslim population.

>mfw in that scenario I wouldnt have to worry about finding job and starting family
>I would get to die in a way that would make my ancestors proud
>life in Poland isnt so bad after all

> other peoples' rightful homeland
Hooo boy. Careful with that kind of thinking, Hans. Not a good idea to stir shit up for a third time.. your deutschebank account won't be able to handle the inevitable reparations. Also, go digging in your backyard for some Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth artifacts, then come back to us about the topic of rightful homeland.

>What's your opinion on Kukiz btw?
never lokked at them too much, I wanted PO out as soon as posible. With shit like this Im more and more thinking about banning all left side on this planet, they are just bat shit insane one way or another.
No it seems like total ban from what I heard and read. We had strict law and for me it was fine, you could have abortion if you had good reason like rape kid or mutant, but not if you where just stupid and not use protection.
Not enough palms to cover my face.
enjoy rising rape google kid my christcucked friend.

Because the government has declared that popular bills, as a form of respect for the citizens, will always be voted to go further in the legal process, but they many times have said that punishing women or rape ban is going too far

>for their entire lives
so what should we do about them?

>Poland is steps away from becoming a Russian-tier bogeyman
Yeah, but for anti-religious reasons. Anyway I think ordinary Germans will support Poland, those from Bavaria for sure

>Return our homeland or go extinct
WE WUZ EMPERORS

My opinion on abortion doesn't matter.

But I have a opinion, that government shouldn't meddle with morality. Government should have only three jobs - military, law/right creation and enforcement.

>google
>rape
>poland
he'd have muh dikkked for the last time m8

NEO Z KANTER STRAJKA

pope shitted to my mouth

He is not a google. He is one of us.

If your religion doesn't believe in abortion, you are free to not get an abortion

You are not free to dictate that nobody can get one

Islamists and Evangelicals alike don't seem to understand this: religious freedom is an individual liberty. You don't get to "liberate" others.

Nice that Poland also recognizes the right to life for unborn children.

There's a bunch of Soros funded cunts trying to repeal our amendment that gives unborn children the right to life. The cunts are tip toeing around this by saying "Repeal the 8th" rather than repeal the right to life for unborn children

>so what should we do about them?
Kill them. There's no conceivable benefit to allowing malformed or congenitally disabled babies to live.

DESU this might be just media going full bananas to damage PIS as much as they can.
I rly want them to think it trough, or this might be first big arrow in the knee for them.

poland= shit
poles= animals

>Kill them
OK, but people will have to do it on their own, so that they will have pangs of conscience for the rest of their lives

>Women could only abort the child if it was conceived by rape,
Doesn't that create a huge incentive to accuse someone of rape to get rid of the brat?

I think that abortion is a type of murder, but I also think that whoever want to do that to his own progeny must not reproduce.

Abortion should come with a mandatory castration.

sad, cold, cruel but true.
Trough most of our history those potato kids would end up in forest alone at night waiting to be eaten.
That how we managed to get to the top.

And when they bleed to death from shoving a coathanger up their vagina, the genes that resulted in a retard baby will die with them. I see now.

>will have pangs of conscience for the rest of their lives
You give people too much credit.

>Stupid fukin morons, this will create black market, lots of people gonna get hurt and lots of bad guys gonna get rich,
So what? It will drive the cost and the risks of having one up and tabooize the procedure.

I feel that abortion laws in the US will change again soon. The current generation is extremely pro gay marriage but is actually just little over pro life. Roe v wade might be appealed in the next 20 years or so..

We don't have niggers so there is no need for abortions, it also would be nice if travel abortion was punished but that just my pipe dream.

Why is Poland still in the EU? I get the impression that the plish govermnent tries everything in their might to spite EU values.
> government seizes TV station.
> government overrules a judge's decision, which should be impossible.
> government makes abortion laws from the distant past.

I'm curious what your retarded government, which does neither understand the value of seperation of power nor respect it will do next to show once again that Poland wants to travel back in time for some reason.

And as other have already pointed out (and hopefully this becomes true): Polish women will just get their abortions in Germany.

Why is the current generation more pro-life? Can you expand on this and the Roe v Wade thing, what does it mean?

Denmark are you out of your fuckin mind or muslim?
WE HAD strict laws on abortion, we didnt NEED that change. Now if some bastard gonna rape nad impregnate your wife she have to give birth to it, do you even imagine how that can fuck up someones mind? or family relations?
Or you give birth to fuckin potato and spend rest of it miserable life caring for plant that isnt quietly siting on window.
Instead you have to go to some shady pseudo doc to cut or chemicaly fuck up unwanted baby and have big chance to damage organ that can make you son or 3.
Think twice before you post and than dont post at all.

Perhaps it's just so the govt can get more support from traditionalists?
Ban abortion knowing your people can just take a train to germany and get one
>foundations in Germany will foot the bill
>women can still get abortions and the state doesn't even have to pay for it.
>govt can now tell their voters their pro life

Mówi się kanalizacja sciekowa

Chyba nie chcialbys żeby diabeł się tam zalęgł?

A tak w ogóle, co z tym naszym niedziałający 'si' zamieniającym się w spoiler?

>your retarded government will do next
I send that question right back at you.

eh Al-Ahmed Hans
> government seizes TV station
Normal thing, gov take control of NATIONAL TV.
> government overrules a judge's decision, which should be impossible
Judge is corrupted fuck who go aganst law here and was chosen aganst law, go figure that one.

>Perhaps it's just so the govt can get more support from traditionalists?
They're going for thew youth vote

>Among the youngest ones, 18-24 y.o. , the total ban of abortion is supported by 79.2%.

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3436686/posts

A child of rape or incest is no less worthy of life. Fuck you, kike worshipping faggot!

Reminder that eighty-fucking-percent of people below 25 years support it. Ogień wzrasta bracia!

If they were based then the child murderers would know not to come back or they would receive justice. They're based by eunuch standards.

masz chujową klawiaturę

Oczekują 96 z nas we wraku

>A child of rape or incest is no less worthy of life
Sure it isnt less worthy, but it isnt worth my time, my money, my family.
So take care of you little google Burger.

Remind me, who does most of the raping in America?

>want to change something as important and involving citizens as abortion laws
>don't make a referendum, just pass it because fuck everybody
>cause massive butthurt
What's the next step of their master plan?

That's what you got from cooperating with the soviet union. Stalin pushed both of our borders west, we lost our eastern lands, you did too. Technically that's your own fault senpai.

yay, more potatoes!

And maybe when they are forced to face the consequence of their actions they will learn to be more careful.

source?

Give the lands back, Danaaald Tusk, the homelands!

Crash the plain with no survivours.
Oh wait...

>Ban on all abortion except those that are needed to save the Mother from dying
>Up to 5 years in prison for women who have abortions illegally or travel abroad to do it
Based

Possibility. But I tell you this, if a Google even did that to a Polish girl, that Google would be hosting a Google Hangout in next to no time.

It IS black and white - do you want to murder babies or not? So einfach ist das!

ze land Daaahnald

Looks like Erdogan

>tfw erdogan is literally halfler

>And Its even more bitter cuz I voted for them
>Voting on PiS
When the fuck will faggots like you realize PO and PiS are carbon fucking copies of Dems and Reps from Juesej?

NWO tries to insert bipartial system in Bolan and you're voluntarily helping them...

You have a low birthrate m8

Banning abortion mean more kids.

sure, but those dumbasses also want to ban aborting "things"

Interesting. I should open an abortion clinic near the border.

Give back all the stolen pieces of art Merkel.

Except they don't push it at all. It was a citizens' project and PiS was very cautious with it from the start.

Very well I support the ban.

OY VEY

GOYIM ARE GONNA HAVE CHILDREN

CALL MOSSAD NOW

SHUT IT DOWN

Abortion should be illegal in all white countries but in the US it keeps our nigger population in check so I'm fine with it.

It is nothing new .. it is in Poland a smoking screen topic, nothing else.
Fagots from all sides Left Right Center etc.. will jump to throats and eyes.
But in shadow Other important LAWS will be passed threw or hidden out.
As Polish Parliament should debate on Sister to TTIP Canadian free trade agreement, but it didn't because of this shit.
In that way. even if polish people want to say F**c No to TTIP and Proxies they will be not informed on this and Polish FM will decided by what big corps push them to.

>I think instituting a law on abortion will prevent abortion

>I think instituting a law on drugs will prevent their abuse

anyone defending laws on abortion because "muh moral higher ground" is a retard. Abortions will happen anyways, but will be pushed to the black market. The question is, do you want to encourage lawlessness in the sector or do you want to regulate it to the extent that people have an alternative not affiliated with crime?

>inb4 dude weed lmao

Doesn't that mean we should legalize female genital mutilation? The Muslims circumvent the bans all the time.

When a woman commits intercourse she must know consequences, and therefore takes away her right to abort life she willingly created.

the difference is that FGM is done against a woman's wishes. You can't really be held accountable for shit you have no control over. It's like being punished for being shot for no reason.

you have 3 options man:

>child aborted and that's the end of the story
>child not aborted, either dependent on the state or father's alimony money
>child not aborted, grows up in an environment that predispositions him to be a significant societal burden than an asset

justify that for the health of your society instead of looking at your backyard.

Yes. They, and after that, they will be pushed out of the black market too.

This kind of law will only have a good effect in 10-20 years.

Banning abortion is one thing, making abortion societally taboo is another. The latter takes ALOT more time and effort to do than the first.

But outlawing it is a good first step.

try and link that logic to drugs. Meth and heroin are HUGE social taboos, their usage is illegal, but their usage is still flourishing in poorer areas. It doesn't work that way. People aren't sheep that simply follow all laws blindly.

One of the pillars that determine a country's strength is its ability to produce children. If women are out whoring and killing their kids left and right in their 20s, and end up as childless single crazy cat ladies, then they are a waste of resources.

It does. A good example is how the chinese and soviets essentially got rid of religion.

They first outlawed religion, and then proceeded to slaughter priests and monks in the thousands.

The result? In china, the old chinese culture and religion has essentially been completely evaporated.

This is a good example that with a good enough effort you can indeed manually change society in how it does things.

Now of course i don't want to outlaw religion, but just using that as an example of social engineering.

Meth and heroin aren't huge social taboos, not as nearly as taboo as they should be.

You can talk to your friends that you do drugs, and usually they wont give a shit and wont report you to the police.

Simillary you can openly say that you are gay now and nothing is going to happen to you.

50+ years ago it would make you a social pariah; you would be seen as a pervert,weirdo, complete degenerate.

>I think that slaughtering thousands of people just because I don't agree with them is a good idea
>The Soviets got rid of religion

you don't seem to understand that top-down legislation doesn't work when there's significant opposition to it. Look at Russia now, a generation after the fall of the USSR. If people don't like something they simply won't do it. Infringing on people's personal liberties does not work.

In fact, tell me- how many people in Lithuania still speak Russian? How many people in Lithuania still identify as part of a bigger union that isn't the EU? Think of how deeply engrained that was during the times of the USSR. Look at it now.

maybe. Why would be that an argument? The establishment is not catholic. It's supposed to be secular as written in the fucking constitution.
Anyway most people who declare themseves as catholic would not commit abortion under unnecesary circumstances, but still are against the ban. Polish government is a fucking bunch of old faggots who claim they speak for the majority of the nation which is a fucking BULLSHIT. They're not.

Yeah, religion is coming back because the soviet regime collapsed, and so did their anti-religion agenda.

If they were still around, things would look much different.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but cultural changes do happen. And the primary reason is top-down legislation.

Why did roman culture spread across Europe as they conquered places?

It's because whenever romans captured a settlement, they enslaved or exterminated the majority of the population, and forced people to partake in their culture.

Why did Islam spread through out the middle east throughout the 7th and 8th century?

It's because the muslims forced everyone to convert whom they conquered. If they didint convert, they would kill them.

Why did the native american civilizations dissapear?

It's cause the european settlers effectivelly exterminated them.

It is strange feel seeing a nigger speaking cleaner polish than me

They will just ride couple hundred kms and abort their siemas here in czech'em lands.

>I think forcing autocratic change will work in a liberal democracy
>I have no idea what a nuance is
>I under no circumstances understand what the difference between living under a dictatorship and a democracy means
>I don't understand that dictatorship-implemented sweeping top down policies are not sustainable

My question to you is: Where are all of these things now? Roman law effectively disappeared as the Goths invaded, and was only returned starting in the enlightenment. The Islam that spread in the middle east has gone through a myriad of changes and only became established when people chose to establish it. You forget that the Arabs were cheered as they entered byzantine Cairo.

>native american civilization

>pitting a foreign civilization against a decentralized entity like the legalization of abortion
>thinking they're the same

what

fuck off fucking faggot
this guy is not a nigger
It's a fucking pole
I dont give a flying fuck about his color, he is my mate, and I would fucking smash any faggots face who would try to argue about his heritage.
He was born in Poland, he gre he's fucking ass on polish soil he has every right to call his black as polish as any fucking moron in this fucking land.
Fuck off nigger.

>Kike on a stick fundamentalist

>liberal democracy

Wew. Who said these things happen in a liberal democracy? They can't, because liberal democracy outlaws such things.

But Poland has chosen a path that is not liberal democracy, i of course support them in this case.

And yes, dictatorshipiimplemented top down policies are sustained.

They sometimes fail, but a good portion of them suceed, it depends on alot of factors.

Mind you, i'm not taking a pro or anti abortion stance here.

I'm just arguing that this kind of solution can work. It just takes time.

You probably wont understand it, cause you live in a country that garuantees human rights&free speech.

You therefore cannot understand how it is possible for an authoritaritive regime to effecivelly supress the opposition, brutally destroying them, whilst also paradoxally inciting a fanatical fervor across it's populance, where despite their oppresion, the people fanatically support the government and their conutry.

Abortion is good since it mostly kills niggers.

I don't know if that would apply to Poland though, so maybe a ban is good there. Should still be able to abort down syndrome and retard babies though.

At least they'll have to really try to get one. Look at Romania, it's free game there. And literally half the pregnancies are baborted. I'm all for liberty but it appears the retards in this country need to be put on a leash sometimes.

SJW much? You get triggered when ppl don't sit down to pee?
Seriously even you say it: "It's a fucking pole", if you wouldn't be so racist you'd have said "He's a pole". But no racist scumbag, you must say "it" everytime you see black polish person, shamefur dispray

"it" was an unintentional mistake as im drunk. Sorry.

kek this

>we should make it required for dindus and slimes

also,
sam jestem jebanym kibolem i ani ja ani moi zjebani kibolscy kolesie nie mieliby nic przeciwko miec w ekipie takiego kolesia. Jak sam wspomniales mówi po polsku lepiej niż większość jełopów w tym kraju.
(nic dziwnego zresztą. utodził się w Polsce więc jak niby ma mówić?)

nice quads senpai

>Poland has chosen a path that is not of a liberal democracy

Man, you have no perspective. I honestly give it 5-10 years until this wave of populism fizzles out. Politics moves much like the pendulum of a grandfather clock, swinging from left to right. That's why dictatorships fail. Because they don't accommodate for that. No matter how strong a regime looks, it will inevitably implode if it doesn't accommodate for shifts in people's views. The minute a generational shift occurs the right will be where they were for a while.

>I of course support them in this case
You have the right to, but know that the model you advocate really doesn't work long-term. You might think it does. It might be very effective at suppressing dissent for a while, yes. But not long term, and sure as hell not in the EU.

>you therefore cannot understand (...)
Mate, you really have no idea. I'm not Dutch, and I haven't lived here for most of my life. You can ride on the wave of zeal, but not indefinitely. When the you go off the rails, you go off hard.

I also understand that you're not taking a personal stance on abortion, and that these things take time. But I ask you to look at the Prohibition, the War on Drugs, the war on literally anything. Simple sweeping policies always backfire in the long run, sometimes at a huge price. For example, remember China's one child policy? While it did stop a lot of people from having more than one kid, a lot of people who had girls simply killed them or gave them away because they would've preferred to have boys. "At 120 boys for every 100 girls, the ratio among newborns is the highest in the world. If the current trend continues, there will not be enough brides for as many as one-fifth of today’s baby boys when they get to marrying age, according to analysis by Nomura."

theguardian.com/world/datablog/2015/oct/29/impact-china-one-child-policy-four-graphs

(cont.)

This is pretty much what a lot of western white women have become except sometimes to prove how enriched they are they'll make some mixed slime or dindu babies right before they can't make any more

Good. Abortion pretty much killed my country. Stay based poles

People should get 3 free abortions but after the 3rd you must either keep the child or be sterilized.

Human fetuses aren't full humans, but they aren't worthless either.

I think this is fair

>but dindus get infinite :)

This in turn means that when the massive Chinese population starts ageing, there will be a Germany-esque population demographic problem but on completely different proportions and without a welfare state. Millions upon Millions will simply starve to death or work into abysmally old age (if they can find a job.). China might seem OK now, but in about 30 years, in your and my lifetime, it'll be so fucked it's insane. Nobody in the Chinese government anticipated that at the time, at all. When Bush invaded Iraq, he did not think that ISIS would pop up. All of these sweeping decisions have things that come out of the blue as an almost frankenstein-effect.

So, for those reasons, I believe that a ban on abortion would not only not work, but will cause such horrible consequences for the country that it should be avoided altogether. When shit hits the fan and people start pointing fingers PiS will lose it's new-found support.

Traditionalist values are universally god-tier, and not specific to one religion.

>IF YOU JUST BAN SOMETHING, IT WILL JUST GO AWAY

Cuckservitives need to all die immediately.

Did you even read? They're banning a public service which is granted by the government. It's not like banning drugs, as you believe.

Fuck off, newfag/shill.

Poland is ruled by cathotalibans. Muslim tier.

>thinks that they're only banning publicly funded abortions

are you fucking retarded? Under the new laws, anyone administering an abortion, whether in a public hospital or private clinic would be handed a prison sentence. They're not just defunding abortions, they're repealing the right to have one.

No shit.

then what the fuck are you arguing about? Abortion isn't a public service if you go to a private clinic. It's even worse than banning drugs, but follows the same logic.

>"ANYONE WHO DISAGRES WITH ME IS A SHILL!"

HOW ARE YOU THIS RETARDED? Read

>HEY, THIS DOESN'T BAN ABORTIONS SHILL!
>Actually, it does
>Lol no shit it does, I knew this the whole time

How the fuck do you dress yourself in the morning?

>When Bush invaded Iraq, he did not think that ISIS would pop up.

The entire reason for invading Iraq (and Afghanistan) was to destabilize the country and create a civil war among Muslims, same as in Libya and now Syria.

This was done to protect Israel.

Personally, I don't see why a clump of non-sentient, non-feeling cells should be considered a person and have any more rights than any other clump of cells should. To me it seems akin to banning cancer treatments since that grows in human bodies too. I do understand that it's mostly a religious matter though.

Even if you believe that a fetus is a complete person from the second of conception, you still have to acknowledge that the main reason people get abortions is because they can't afford to raise a child, so then you often have an impoverished family with a low quality of life and a financial drain on the community, and for what purpose? Many people who are dogmatic about it seem to think of it as some type of punishment for the woman to be forced to give birth and be responsible for an act that inherently requires two people, yet never seem to give a shit about the quality of life and cost of caring (which ends up often the burden of society) for that "punishment".

I do think that women who get many abortions should just be sterilized though. If you're abusing something that is there for public good that many people find extremely offensive then you should just have your tubes tied.

Poland is a great country and I will still love you even if you ban it.

trudat

There are not going to be any changes. If PiS does this it will gain very little and antagonize lot's of voters. It's a very courageous strategy. Meaning total vote loser in next parliamentary election. Kaczynski isn't that stupid, but he will make sure to capitalize maximum on this whole anti-abortion mess.

Poland is pretty based, its the only European country where abortion laws got tougher with time, not the other way around.
Maybe European values are not yet lost.

>this was done to protect Israel
That is an incredibly stupid conspiracy theory, and here's why. Let's assume for a second what you're saying is true.

Plunging the region into volatility will SURELY NEVER cause any spillover effect AT ALL especially considering the fact that Hamas is literally known for whoring out the Islamic-based resistance card to appeal to the Palestinians (which guess what, ISIS is trying to do, albeit somewhat unsuccessfully given the current circumstances.)

Oh boy will the next 10 years be entertaining to watch. It's throwing sticks of dynamite in your neighbor's backyard and thinking the falling debris won't fuck up your house.

You. I like you.

the right to have one?
They're banning ALL abortions. No matter if the pregnancy is a result of rape, underage coitus (12 year old children will be forced to carry babies), even the sick down syndrome or deformed retards who will live for like 8 hours after birth. ALL ABORTIONS are banned. that's fucking medieval.

I know man.

Taking away the legal right to an abortion = banning it

yup.
Poland is a fucking retarded country and I would love to move to Canada. I love what I see and read about this great piece of land.

killing kids is medieval.
A life is a life, doesn't matter if the mother got raped, why don't you fucking punish the rapist instead of punishing the kid?
And killing people because they have down syndrome? That is just straight up nazi.
>The phrase "life unworthy of life" (in German: "Lebensunwertes Leben") was a Nazi designation for the segments of the populace which, according to the Nazi regime of the time, had no right to live.
Yea, kill all retards, how very progressive of you.

I don't know whats worse. I would allow to abortion only in case of damaged fetus or nigger rape.

Poland we had hope in you to preserve the dignity of old Europe, and you threw it away and stepped a century back into religious puritanism...

I expect you poles to get off your asses and protest , protest as hell for once...

totally disappointed

unborn are not humans. Child get the idea of self conciousness at age of what? 3?
killing a fetus is NOT a murder. Learn bout it fucking nigger.

FUCK YOU. IDIOT

Because you are atheistfag or liberalfag ?
Stay in Poland and help to rebuild out nation.

a fetus is a human being in the earliest stage of development. its just a basic biological fact.
and your idea of killing 2 year old kids because they're not self conscious yet is kind of disgusting.

actually, this matter is not as important to us as not letting sandnigger mudslime terrorists in, which we succed so far just well. :D

Cuck

Poland is going to be better of if all the cucks like this guy move to Canada.
oh a little nazi got butthurt cause we cant keep killing ill people like in the "good old days"

anyone but you fucking americunt faggots can criticize killing innocent people.
Just shut the fuck up you nazi.

Respect.

also forgot to call you HYPOCRYTE

No place is perfect, your country has tradition, culture and history.

Yes as a whole it is "better" here, but it gets tiring as someone on the right to read about the complete and total SJW degeneracy going on.

Just because it's human doesn't mean it has the rights of a person. Cancer cells are human and no one has a problem with killing those.

A newborn can feel pain, responds to sensory information, and can express primitive emotions. A 4 week old fetus is no more a person than a tumor is.

Every time I see such a blunt stupidity, I have to ask myself, who will gain from such a law? It is obvious, that normies will not (and the law is supposed to be created for normies). With a drug law it is simple - corrupted, tied with mafia government itself. But with the abortion law... Only thing which comes to my mind is, that someone needs to create demographic growth at any cost. But why? White googles? Who needs so much ppl on the planet. It is widely known, that there should be 30% of us, the rest should just walk into the ocean.

Taking aside all the conspiracy theories, I'm most afraid of the possibilities, that there is no conspiracy theories... just ppl are very, very stupid

I never said killing 2 year old kids are OK. Fuck off you demagogue.
What I said is terminating piece of uncouncios set of cells as soon as it's known it's not ok to have a living person out of it is ok. Which means abortion untill 21 weeks should be legal. that';s all. after all it's huge trauma to anyone to take that decision and noone should be put in position to judge it.

The most stupid person are you, cuck. There will be more and more people on earth unless we do something. Best thing we can do is prepare for attacks of arabs/niggers/chinks and live happy in USA or Europe

How am I a hypocryte?
Youre just a drunk polack who had to much vodka and think its cool to kill little 2 year old kids because theyre not self concious yet.
>Cancer cells are human
what are you talking about?
>A 4 week old fetus is no more a person than a tumor is.
A human in the earliest stage of development is not the same as tumor cells. A human has got his own unique DNA, and within this DNA there's information about his character, intelligence and even about how attractive its going to be. Cancer cells are just that, cancer cells.

you're just too fucking stupid to evaluate through any opinion that does not cover your fucking dumbness, aren;t you?

you said abortions are cool cause fetus is not self conscious, same as a 3 year old child.
Just because mother goes through trauma after she kills her own kid doesnt mean I cant say that its wrong. The reason the go through trauma is because its so obviously wrong.
Most mothers would rather die than to let their own kid die. So a mother that just decides to kill her own baby is the worst of all the degenerates.

i'm done talking to you.
you ignore arguments and pick out of context what matches your retarded ideas. Thats demagoguery (google it as I'm pretty shure you have no idea what I'm talking about).
no matter how long you struggle with shit, no matter if you win, or lose, at the end you stay alone covered with shit.
Have a nice life moron.

> unless we do something
I beg your pardon?
> prepare for attacks
Do you really think, that making more babies will solve this demographic imbalance problem? Especially is these babies are unwanted? The problem with migrant ain't demographic, it's economic (and to be strict - caused by social politic). Buuuttt. I'm not anti social. I think, that in the and there will be social policy all over the world. We are though from the young age, that the "work" is our duty. But what if that assumption is wrong? Let say, that at birth you are "rich", and rich enough to sustain your life until dead of natural causes. But if you chose to work, you can extend your possibilities, you can buy some extra stuff, visit some extra parts of this planet. But you have a choice. Right now if you chose not to work, you will certainly die (however government will not let you - social welfare). The problem with this "at birth assets" is the energy. But if the civilization gains the possibility to obtain "free" energy, it will be possible. And by free, I mean, the energy which will not involve human operation, e.g. solar power harnessed by the devices assembled by robots.

grandparents were polish, both sides can i please come back? i'm nothing like the recent wave of robacki

you're welcome here.
Though, I'm afraid you will not like it much here as soon as you meet the state apparatus very first time.

>arguments
there was not a single argument in your drunken ramblings.
Go kill some babies frajerze

also, it's really hearttouching to read about UKfags willing to migrate to Poland. Fucking hilarious :D

Aight TL;DR for everybody
1. PiS aka Law n Justice (n sheet) is a piece of shit
2. Won`t change anything, there still will be queues to czechs for abortions

prosze bardzo, I can be a "digital nomad" I have visited Poland like 20 times.. 3 times by car

I think, that the problem with the anti abortion law can be very simply solved by asking different question. Do *I* own the baby (fetus) or does government own it? If I own the baby, than I can do "whatever" I want to do. I the government owns it, I should obey the law. I'm pro "I own the baby" statement. However, there is another problem. Can I really do whatever I want? Morally speaking: NO. Practically speaking: YES. Fetus relies on the mother so much, that if mother wants to kill *herself* (which is also banned by the law (sic!)), she will also kill her baby (unless it is hospitalized). So, by this rhetoric I assume, that mother owns the baby (that's why I'm pro this statement). And now the only question is: does the mother obeys the same moral law we do?

what's stopping you from moving then?
No polishfag will say a bad word about it. You have my word on it.

How about the baby as a human being owns itself?
Just cause you are the parent of the kid, and in a way you "own" the baby, it doesnt mean that you can just take out its organs and sell it on the black market.

Nie gadaj z jełopem. Szkoda życia.

ABORTION
IS
LEGAL
MURDER

w sumie masz racje, trace czas na dyskusje z jakims 14 latkiem co sie za dużo korwina naoglądał

I don't know where in Poland, all my family are from bum fuck villages or Szczecin.

Based Poland.

>Nie gadaj z jełopem. Szkoda życia.
żeby jeszcze korwina.
To rasowy amerykański ćwok co w dupie był i gówno widział.

correct, its the worse kind of the murder too, because its done against the most innocent and the most helpless among us.

TTIP will clear the doubts in a few years to come. Resistance was always futile.

This is why I support our govt withe imposing trade agreements upon EU, we will make you our bitches once and for all.

jak dla mnie to brzmi jak typowe pierdolenie korwina "hurr to matka jest wlascicielką dziecka durr"
nie wiem czemu zakladasz ze ten glupek jest z ameryki

Human beings have no rights beside what the government allows

The state must control every aspect sex and childbirth.

Doctors and women must be put in prison to show how powerful the leaders are

China hasn't right

>They're against rapefugees so PiS >>>> PO to me desu, despite the fact they're not perfect
This is such a simplistic worldview that it hurts, but I'll give a foreigner the benefit of the doubt.

PIS accepted unlimited refugees in November in order to "relieve diplomatic pressure" (translation: to please the foreign oligarchs who fund this party). They insisted that they are unable to reverse the decision until it was clear that riots would erupt and molotov cocktails would reach the sejm. It doesn't matter what party is in power. It's the polish people that are based enough to protest who are protecting us, not some spineless politicians on a pay check from foreign interests.

As for kukiz, he's a singer. I have nothing to say about him.

means less slutting around or you will have made a big mistake 9 month later

Honestly, so many problems in our degenerating society could be solved by the banning of birth control medicine. All of it. Make it a Schedule 1 controlled substance, along with such favorites as heroin and mescalin.

This benefit would be two-fold:
1) it would lead to higher white birth rates
2) it would pretty much destroy feminism and slut culture overnight. The we ever left traditional gender roles was because of birth control. Before, people legitimately did not sleep around because there was the risk of having a baby and needing to raise the thing. Birth control was an unshackling that allowed boys and girls to fuck like rabbits with no repercussions, and this just snowballed to where we are today. Get rid of birth control, and women become forced to not act like whores. It's that simple

Most minorities get it, so I don't mind.
In white countries? I'd say in case of rape, health risk to the mother or in case of genetic defects.
More white people need to be born.

abortion ban is good in white countries, based poles

>Most minorities get it, so I don't mind.
>killing the minorities is alright cause there worst than regular citizens

Yes.

> baby as a human being owns itself
So why this "free" human being grows inside my tummy? I will rip it off, and set it free! And let the wilderness decide who is supposed to survive, me or the god-protected and mighty baby.

Doesn't really matter as long as there's no minorities there to outbreed them with it gone. Pretty shitty that exceptions for rape are going away though.

correct, its the worse kind of the murder too,
Not murder. It is the power and authority of the state to decide who lives and dies, no exceptions

...uh, yeah.

>lots of people gonna get hurt
Good.

I hate my liberal immigrant parents so much.

They left Poland so i can be surrounded by feral racist black people and Hispanics.

"You would be speaking German now if Hitler won the war"
I wish Mom and Dad i wish.

At least i can own guns for the time being

state just protect people from being murdered. Its kid of sad that people need protection from their own parents.
after the baby is born it also needs help otherwise its not going to survive. And its just as wrong to kill that kind of baby as it is to kill a baby that's less than 9 months old.

Brown people don't give a fuck if you are Slavic

You are still a Nazi to them

>How to fix abortion dilemma
Step 1: mandatory sex ed, people who become of age are expected and by law considered to know what is what.

Step 2: consent to sex is consent to results of sex. Abortion is forbidden in all but three cases of a)proven rape cases b)children c)mentally deficient.

There.

>inb4 violinist

My only problem with sex education is how it becomes a pigeonhole for leftists to come in and corrupt the youth.

Sex education SHOULD be about what it is, what the results are, and why you should hold off on it and not fuck like rabbit with random strangers.

Instead, sex ed ends up being instructions on how to put on condoms and learning the proper way to have anal sex. THIS IS A JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE :)