With the cites conference under way, how can we protect species from niggers and chinks?

Every year filthy niggers kill 30-40,000 beautiful Elephants, meaning that they could be extinct in 10 years. They are being killed for their tusks, which are sold to the chinks and gooks for medicine and decoration. What can we do to help stop this? Wildlife is red pilled and I don't want to sit around whilst niggers ruin yet another thing. A study suggested that chinks didn't know Elephants died in the process of removal, and that only 7% said they'd still buy Ivory after learning this. Can Cred Forums spread the information about their mass killing to the far east and help bring down demand? Any one got any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTmt1pa7xI
firstforwildlife.wordpress.com/2016/07/19/economic-contributions-of-hunting-tourism-in-africa/
africanwildlifeconservationfund.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Economic-and-conservation-significance.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Elephants Desu, no way we can let this go on

>Protecting something that doesn't affect your life one way or the other

Go take your nigger shit somewhere else. Animal rights activists are faggots

>white person travels to game hunt
>liberals: REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Locals harvest elephants by the teuck load
>don't wanna sound racist

But I don't give a shit about elephants. Put some in a zoo amd you're good to go.

Fucking niggers don't realise how to hunt properly they just keep murdering them to extinction.

Elephants are cool.

Eat trash conservashit.

Could elephants survive in South America? Maybe we can start a population in Argentina?

I'm pretty sure this is the same theory as "rape only matters when a white guy commits it"

Like that Haitian aid worker who got kidnapped and gangraped and when she escaped she declared she was raped by proxy by the white patriarchy since they were the ones who oppressed and exploited the men who forcibly dicked her.

Also did you ever type anything and wish you were making it up?

I care about animals much more than niggers and pakis. Niggers are determined to destroy everything that's good in the world, and stopping poaching is a good way to combat niggers directly. Also the loss of diversity has a snowball effect which will have an effect on the entire planet, you dense cunt.

>don't want to sit around whilst niggers ruin yet another thing.
Your only option is to stock up on arms and ammunition then start killing off the googles.

*tips edgdora*

I ran over a family on the way home, no one saw it, so I kept going. It doesn't effect me.

You can harvest rhino horn and not kill the animal. Some (white) game warden in Africa is doing this but the UN wont let him sell his shit because 'muh ivory'

So niggers poach thousands of animals to give the horns to peasant minded rich Chinese.

Real talk now: Niggers gonna nig, and Chinks got pencil dick envy so they're always gonna pay big bucks for big animal horn.
End of the day you know there's gonna be no rhinos and elephants left in the wild in africa. Just like there's no wild rhinos left in Asia.

You're trying too hard. Alt-eco? So now even ecological issues are racial? Sheep

>White people remove nearly all wildlife from their countries
Well I guess that's just the cost of urban expansion. Nothing we can do, sadly...
>Black people remove nearly all wildlife from their land
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING GOOGLES LEAVE THE ELEPHANTS ALONE YOU SUBHUMANS

Sanction the Chinese retards till they grow up or prove the medical claims on any rare animal derived concoction

Like I said before, the retard chinks didn't know that getting the tusks meant killing the Elephants, they thought they were removed and the animal was fine afterwards. Only 7% of them said they'd still buy Ivory after they were told the animals were killed. Many are still uneducated, so I was thinking that Cred Forums could make some noise and make sure they know these animals are dying in the 1000s. It'd be good rep for the board if we helped to cut poaching demand.

>So now even ecological issues are racial?
Have you ever noticed that most conservationists are white and most poachers are black

bump

Convince them that muslims have blood that cure diseases, and let them kill muslims, preferably indians too.

Why couldn't they just tranquilize and saw off? Won't be that much of a trouble rather than shooting and killing.

America imports almost as much ivory as China.

So even if the Chinese stop, the Americans will hunt them to extinction anyways.

It would be safer if they could do that and just breed rhinos but no "muh hunting is evil meme" so now there will be no rhinos and elephants left.

Fucking hippies need to be gassed with the skypes.

Because the niggers don't care about Elephants, all they want is money.

bump

"how can we protect species from niggers and chinks?

these aren't niggers or chinks, what are you talking about?

I warned you since decades.

majority is done by niggers for chinks, whites that do it are as scummy, and should be gassed.

bump

So when do we hunt the brits?

bump

You do realize the only reason there is any wildlife left in Africa is because of hunters right?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTmt1pa7xI

Is this you?

>how can we protect species from niggers and chinks?

We cant.

Elephants are doomed to become extinct thanks to "chinese medicine".
Just look at the west: its impossible to get people to understand that homeopathy is bullshit science. Why would the chinese be any different?
That and the fact that there are 1.3billion chinese who are getting richer every year means elephants will not survive this century.
Neither rhinos.

Tigers will probably survive, because you can farm them (and the chinese do that already!).

>You do realize the only reason there is any wildlife left in Africa is because of hunters right?

Explain

Ok let's just accept your theory that 93% of chinks are such soft-hearted little fags thast care about animal feewings so much they don't want to kill them, unlikely as it is based off that one survey that probably mostly inculeds women so is irrelevant.
but let's go with that.
So there's about 1 billion chinese. 7% of them would buy for nigger-killed/poached ivory. Say 1% of those would have the money to buy it. And half that, even, because let's say it's only men buying this shit. That's 0.5% of 7% of 1,000,000,000. Which is 350,000 chinks with the means an motive to buy ivory. And how many fucking elephants are there?
I rest my case.

He thinks a couple of ranches in South Africa = the entire African continent.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTmt1pa7xI
>Is this you?

I really like Theroux most of the time.
But here the hunter guy is right. It is telling that Theroux can talk more easy to killers and child rapists than hunters. Damn liberal.

Lol if you don't think all african megafauna will be extinct within 20 years. Lol ooga booga sure thing I'll institute conservation right after im done burning this tire necklace

Kill all niggers desu.

I don't think there are very many white poachers.

just wait for the time you can no longer feed the nigger masses

holy shit is the world fucked then

firstforwildlife.wordpress.com/2016/07/19/economic-contributions-of-hunting-tourism-in-africa/

africanwildlifeconservationfund.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Economic-and-conservation-significance.pdf

The economic contribution on trophy hunting is a huge benefit to the nations that can support it. When a large game animal is shot, the meat is often donated to the villages in the area, the need for porters, guides, trackers, and other related tasks also creates jobs for the same villages.

Because there is so much money on the line, there is a significant amount of time and effort spent on conservation. The anti-poaching

Is hunting without flaws? No. But does it help keep the animals alive.

In the US we have something called the Pittman-Robertson Act that helps with the conservation of wildlife for hunters.

No.

Find proof that he poached that animal and charge him with it.

Liberals don't like the fact that hunting contributes to the conservation of wildlife.

If they are so rare and valuable, then why haven't they domesticated them. It would be stable source of income without risk of prison. Stupid googles.

Your whole argument is "it makes money".

Elephants are the most useless animals ever, if it wasn't for whites altruism they would be long gone because they cause nothing but hrm to humans.

Which goes into the pocket of Africans and the conservation of wildlife.

How is that a bad thing? Because your feelings are hurt when you see a dead elephant?

>useless
b-but they're cute

You do realise that argument falls apart the same second they hunt more elephants than their ranches give birth too.

The difference is that first of all Africa is enormous and they didn't need to remove wild animals at all, unlike Europeans.

Europe is tiny compared to Africa.

Secondly, in Europe we're now trying to repopulate wolves and bears.
Here in Italy if you're a farmer and a wild wolf eats one of your cows or whatever the state will reimburse you so you're not tempted to go and kill them all.

Very few things can actually harm/kill elephants in the wild, they graze a lot and elephant stampedes are deadly to everything, including fauna.

An ecosystem without elephants is almost the same except it doesn't have mass-grazers the size of minibus who move in herds. Meanwhile for humans they often eat crops and grain stores, destroy parts of village and kill people.

Honestly it sounds like people are going to kill them one way or another. Maybe instead of making their shitty governments try and stop people they should allow them to farm elephants to they can keep the population sustained. This way you don't have to worry about wild herds getting destroyed and the chinks can get their precious ivory.

Even if we saved them for a bit, nihs would hunt them down for food whenever food aid dries up, and it will. Global food production is going to drop hard in the next two decades

Which is why game wardens on preserves, not just ranches, monitor the population to ensure that doesn't happen. I believe they do the same thing In Sweden for Roe deer.

Why? Because it brings in a fuck ton of money. There is an entire industry in Southern Africa dedicated to stopping poachers.

>hunting elephants for food
no, they're too much hassle for food, nigs hunt them because they cal sell elephant hide, ivory and teeth/various organs for money to poachers/smugglers.
That or because the herd has been too close to their village for too long.

I swear to gods half of this site doesn't know anything about hunting or animals.

>America imports almost as much ivory as China.
[citation needed]

And even if it were true, it's more likely to be newly rich PRC goons furnishing their new condos in San Fran and NYC.

There has been a massive boom in the ivory trade since the PRC elite got rich.
The President of China's plane literally took a load of ivory out of Africa on a trip a couple of years ago. Many different ivory traders told various conservation organisations and journalists that the presence of the President's retinue alone caused a serious spike in the price.
Those monkeys over there think in terms of "the rarer and more endangered the animal, the more face I have for owning/eating parts of it".

also
>Chinese people telling the truth in surveys, ever
kek

You sir are a monster! You are also damn right tho

This is what we should be forming military coalitions and deploying troops for, to protect swaths of wild Africa from the Africans.

>be white
>kill all your endangered species.
>chop down all your forests
>tell africans and asians they can't do the same

>fuck up
>try to prevent others from fucknig up
>you hypocrite!