Meme magic is real facebook is blocking Google

Meme magic is real facebook is blocking Google

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iv4PFgOmAsI
wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/
newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/file/page/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the normies know
shut it down

Haven't been here in a while. What's the deal with calling someone a google?

The G word is the new racist slur for black people.

Kek

Google censors words now. So does Facebook. To prevent a new 1984, we're fucking with their system.

Are you serious? Was that something that started here, or somewhere else and just picked up by Cred Forums? What's the reasoning behind the slur?

Gas the skypes.

>Meme magic is real facebook is blocking Google

So what are Facebooks?

Google has invented some AI that censors words. So instead of nigger we say Google and they effectively censor themselves.

Web war now.

Gooks.

Classic.

Google or jewtube came out with a new censoring program and an user made a wildly popular post saying we should call niggers googles because they cant censor the name of their company

>Morrison

So Facebook will be censoring Facebook
Life is good

They just hate my man Keem

No Facebook, now I'm confused

absurd meme timeline confirmed best timeline

faggot = facebook

We literally started that purposefully. A forced meme to fuck with jewgle.

Cred Forums is fucking powerful. Our influence is spreading far and wide. And usually that influence is serendipitous, but now we're learning how to control and direct meme magic better.

Barely anybody using something beyond google/skype.

>Gooks/chinks

If you can't tell the difference, how can you even be racist properly?

theres almost never a reason to shit on chinks unless were watching some degenerate liveleak...

practising racist is practising

It's not as hard as you think for an AI to analyze that sentence structure and realize Google is being used to mean nigger.

t. Turing passing AI

I know that Cheneese users have been doing it for years now. Their twitter analogue is carefully monitored, so they constantly invent new words to describe things their government does not want them talking about

Is this gud or bad I'm confused

Meme magic really is real

Fake, and you retards calling niggers google on Cred Forums does nothing to their system.

Is Facebook the new word for faggots?

Who cares.

>Google censors words now
What did they mean by this?

>Cred Forums is fucking powerful

thanks for correcting the record!!!!!

One isolated incident.

World wide reaction.

Science of success.

Terrorism.

Mission Complete.

Go home Cred Forums.

*clicksHome, loads Cred Forums*

it must spread and it takes time, but eventually it will work.

There's no good and evil. There's agenda you support and agenda you oppose. Step up Fritz, we cyberpunk now

Gtfo cnn shill faggot

>Cred Forums hates shills and leddit newfags
>Cred Forums hates it when google doesn't show Cred Forums on its search results
explain

This is genius. Can we do more of this Cred Forums?

It will force normies to search for the google meme.

You sound like a 13 year old that has nothing else in life to hold onto

>Meme magic is real facebook is blocking Google
What were you trying to say?

Perfect. Take the google to facebook as much as possible. Call dindus googles on lib articles for max profits

google is censoring worlds on the entire internet

pol begun the google of googling

if it spreads, which it should, other websites wont be censored

do you understand

>New word

It should only be corperate names, butterflies haven't done shit to me to dreserve being called faggots.

Fags are obviously Apples or Apple products anyway.

But if it learns, it must be started this way, then slowly make more unclear/abstract, and finally it must either censor all or nothing.

Don't make me post videos of chinks torturing animals to death, mr progressive gook-lover.

well let's start using facebook=faggot, for some maximum kekage

Google has a nice ring to it, it sounds silly enough to be attributed to niggers.

We need to go sillier.

So the solution to blatant censorship is self censorship? Brilliant as always, Cred Forums.

Agreed, sounds similar to fagbook so hope it catches on

Spread it on your faggot wall

You faggots circle jerking it around here wont do shit, use it on the normie platforms like jewtube kikebook, spam that shit

Post brought to you by CNN marketing analyst Ari Felgerberg

We're basically neutering google's censorship AI you dumb skype

Googles, skypes, bad types.

+1 for Fags > Apples

Twitter and Reddit are the easiest platforms to launch memes

Multiple reasons:
-protest against Google's censorship
-hurting Google's brand name by associating it with racism
-lulz
-chaos

And yes, it was started here.

I guarantee marks wife was googled she looks like the type. And mark is a fucking Skype

You're basically pre-emptively neutering yourself so that Google can't do it for you, right? Right.

Either way, niggers isn't being said. Either way, it's removed from public discourse.

I applaud your enthusiasm on this important issue, I guess, but I'm skeptical this is the best approach.

This. Butterflies dindu nuffin.

>global corps censoring mentions of each other
fucking love this

DETAIN GOOGLE
GAS FACEBOOK

Should be limited just to googles instead of all the other names. Trying to target all of them at once just confuses everything and makes it lose its impact.

The point isn't to stop using nigger, but to also make Google a word associated with racism

user, you can use whatever damn word you want.
It's not about self-censorship, it's about evolving the language to the point where Google is an offensive term

It's not been deleted beacause google has been recognized as a substitute for nigger, but because the people who reported the content are being offended for being called stupid. You hurt someone's feeling by calling him stupid, your content got removed because of that.

Does it matter what sequence of letters it is? The meaning will stay the same, which is what these retarded censorship lusting Skypes don't get.

>10:22:03
Wrong facebook has a auto bot that randomly gives our postblocks for offensive words.

This. Any word that points to something bad/shameful will be tainted eventually for the SJWs. This is simply using that phenomenon to hurt those supporting it. Their only way to fight it is to jump off the automatic censorship train. AI is way too easy to circumvent. Either way it's a win.

The offensive word in that sentence was "stupid", in fact. How do you know for sure that it wasn't in response to a report anyway?

It's happenning!

>forcing media corporations to censor their own names through meme magic

GAS THE GOOGLES
RACE WAR NOW

What alternate dimension have I fallen into where the word stupid gets content removed? Jesus Christ

This is the world you live in now.

GAS THE SKYPES, RACE WAR NOW!

Faggot = facebook

I wonder how Vietnamese people would have called them if they lived in Vietnam for enough years.

You sound like a faggot who is upset shitposters on Cred Forums are dominating the internet and the election.

Deal with it, bitchboy.

It's one of those forced memes that usually disappear after a week.

Just mass report everything that had the word Google and laugh. The snapchat dog filter also causes a 3 day post block if you report it.

pls be my ai gf

well at least Cred Forums is finally doing something

years ago this board used to act like they were 1337 hax0rs taking down the world because they posted on twitter about gamergate

>tranny
>Durden

Holy shit

Muh 6 million pixels

t. reddit.

So a nigger ghetto is a googleplex?

We're, what, 2 days into this meme? What progress!

Or is it censoring "stupid"?

Or is it direct mod intervention, as opposed to automatic systems?

Or is the image shopped, and OP is a massive faggot?

This must be tested further!

By Kek we shall conquer.

>88

I was in the thread were this image was created. It was just your average user making google memes and improving them and asking for advice on them..

It's amazing how much power to influence this site gives to random people

god i love this place it really gave me back hope for the future

Some of these are fucking stupid and not well thought out
>Refugees should be Aleppo
>and nobody is ever going to refer to pepe as anything other than Pepe

>Haven't been here in a while. What's the deal with calling someone a google?

It's a fight against search engine AI censorship and a fun way of getting the silliest chimp out ever. (Just imagine when your common ghetto denizen start to react to seeing or hearing the word google the same way they react to nigger right now). It is already having an effect, but there is more we can do:

In order to reduce the amount of "Skypes" and "Googles" in favor of "Skype" and "Google" I suggest we treat them as Uncountable Nouns.

Skypes and Googles are good enough to get google to become googled and chimpout whenever they see or hear the word google.
The plurals are inefficent in regard to the confuse-the-search-engine-AI-censor.
But if we treat a specific type of skype as uncountable (makes sense when you think about it), but the different groups (((Ashkenazic/Sephardic)))as countable.

So that a ghetto google, is a ghetto google. And if there is more, there is a bunch of ghetto google.
However, if we get a bunch of ghetto google, a herd of pygmy google, a hive of sand google. Well darn, then we got us some googles.

(Gramatical rule to be followed or not at user's leasure, beeing a grammar Nazi is an insult to real Nazi)

shiiiii

Google is the new black.

OOGLEY GOOGLEY

Nope doesn't work

This is real and it is HAPPENING. Go tell your boss

Send the googles back to Africa

How long before someone corners the market in Googlenogs - modern dressed Golliwogs?

Kek

>butterflies haven't done shit
(you) got it leaf!
Any other corrections?

It's next level stupid, censoring yourself before google censors you. Makes us look more autistic than we are. Call someone online a google instead of a nigger and they'll think you're a mental case since they don't know about the super secret alt right codenames.

>B-but Cred Forums wont show up on google if we use nigger!

Who the fuck even googles for Cred Forums ?

>have vietnamese gf
>her entire family calls them the equivalent in vietnamese

kek speaks

this is fuckin brilliant lol

It was an aftershock of the eternal leaf post.

He meant Redguard censors things now.

He is just a stupid google.

am i doing something wrong?

What is this google meme? Been off Cred Forums this last week.

Made this one myself

We're well past the ridicule-phase, user.

The "cool" internet guys want to be in the know these days, so they actively search out the sources and help spread it even if by condemning it.

Praise kek brother

We call dindus googles now

So people are going to be calling me a search engine now too?

Hey wait, I thought we agreed Skittles = fags, cause of the rainbow.

Jeeves is for Mexicans, cos they all butlers.

>Who the fuck even googles for Cred Forums ?
it originates here, but it is not meant for /po/ it's meant to spread everywhere. And you know it's is going to work if it catches on. It doesn't matter what the word is. Once it gets associated with certain groups of people (like serbian skittles) the word itself gets tainted and causes those against whom it is used to go full chimpout

kek

i got one
beta nu-males = microsoft

Can we have some pictures of nice cities and shops before and after googles with a "Let me google that" text in the middle.... Thanks. Even better rape victims before and after

No, the original was just using google and mix it with nigger and dindu sometimes.

You really cant think much, can you?
It´s not about pol showing on a fucking searchengine, it´s about messing up with the six million shekel worth AI, and making clear, that it is impossible to really censor everything.

Underrated post

>So people are going to be calling me a search engine now too?
If you are a google, then yes. At least for a while it will probably be an improvement over what people normally call you. At least until the new word gets sufficiently tainted by it's new meaning

Oh, I found what seems to be the OP.

It has nothing to do with showing up on search results, you stupid fucking Serb. It was simply a joke by an user in a thread regarding AI censorship, and it caught on like crazy. It sounds good. "Ooga google." "Googles gonna goog."

>beta nu-males = microsoft

making a list, this one is added. Pretty good to. Micro-male-soft-in-the-head

yes.

you have to get your googles to stop googling up places like chicago

>No.90169317
What he said

youtube.com/watch?v=Iv4PFgOmAsI
This is (in some way, at least) where this will lead.

>What's the deal with calling someone a google?

wired.com/2016/09/inside-googles-internet-justice-league-ai-powered-war-trolls/

Kikes are working on an new AI flagbot with plans on removing anything anti-nigger or anti-feminist. (While of course allowing any threats and racism against whites, or future Presidents.)

The memetic wizards have proposed that in order to corrupt their system the same way we corrupted Tay, we start using Google as a substitution for nigger. The proposal was to break their system entirely by associating its own corporate name with something that needs to be filtered.

It's already scared the kike so much they've had their shills spamming against it aggressively for the last three days non-stop. They haven't been this riled up since Hillary started yelling at a cartoon frog.

The kike is terrified of meme magic. Praise Kek.

Googles gonna goog.

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred Forums-using-search-engine-racist

>shadilay shadilay my freedom
>shadilay shadilay oh no
>shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality
>shadilay shadilay oh no
>(you) fly into my life, no it's not finished
>I will stop
>set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea
>I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Of course it had to be an Eternal Anglo!

Who are the Youtubes?

dubs from kek means it is to be

>still no Google 3d Sketchup has been posted

This made laugh loudly for 2 seconds

Fair point. Thou I do see a few problems with this.

Nigger is a rather well established insult, to get everyone to use Google instead is impossible. This will lead to the creation of two sides, the Nigger users and the Google users, and you'll get internal conflicts instead of a group united by a common cause.

Anyone new that arrives here will be confused by this.

If a group continues to use Nigger, Cred Forums still gets censored and the spreading of Google is slowed down. Also without proper guidelines it will be hard for it to spread to begin with.

Possible counter reaction by the left is to associate the words we use with positive shit.

>I'm a proud Google! (I'm a proud charity worker!)

I strongly disagree with this course of action, we're making it easier for them to rid the internet of "Nigger".

>Who are the Youtubes?
hereby on the list. white knights ofcourse. They are all about posting their saga on youtube about "this great thing they did for some minority"

HANG GOOGLES, GAS THE SKYPES

Made it lads

the rape ones should have "I'm feeling lucky"

whip em into shape

>Behind every state sponsored psyops is a leaf

>Fair point. Thou I do see a few problems with this.
>Nigger is a rather well established insult, to get everyone to use Google instead is impossible. This will lead to the creation of two sides, the Nigger users and the Google users, and you'll get internal conflicts instead of a group united by a common cause.

So many things have been called impossible over the time.

>Anyone new that arrives here will be confused by this.

This confusion will become less and less common as the use of the word becomes more and more common

>If a group continues to use Nigger, Cred Forums still gets censored and the spreading of Google is slowed down. Also without proper guidelines it will be hard for it to spread to begin with.

This isn't important. Jiggsaw will go for the specific post rather than the whole website, or they'd have to ignore everywhere if just one troll shows up and use the word nigger.

>Possible counter reaction by the left is to associate the words we use with positive shit.
>>I'm a proud Google! (I'm a proud charity worker!)

Let them, it will only help the cause.

>I strongly disagree with this course of action, we're making it easier for them to rid the internet of "Nigger".

Nope, people can still use nigger as much as they want. And only use google when they want to mess with censorship. Only in the birth phase should google be used as often as possible

>forcing all these memes

only google matters, skype is meh. this reminds me of that feminist pokemon picture that says you can remember 151 poke.on names but you cant rememver the 1000 genders. stop it. when google goes mainstream like pepe, then we can consider a new name.

See and

thanks! first in my folder for this new meme

Bretty gud, but there aren't dindus in that image.

>they effectively censor themselves.
Meanwhile you retards literally censor yourselves. I love how you people complain about liberal shills but the second someone suggests that we stop saying nigger you all jump on it.

Fucking google.

Still no Facebook?

I propose:
>Gook = Facebook
>Chink = Bing

>only google matters, skype is meh.
agreed, still making the list. But the only one I'm going to put any energy into getting memed into existence is google. After all, google/jigsaw threw the first punch here

LOL, remember when they tried to reclaim cuck? That was pretty funny.

Okay, you convinced me. Since you seem to be rather well informed and involved in this thread, are there any plans for having a general on this topic (with relevant links and a pastebin with the terms currently in use)?

Thanks, m8. But I'm scared that the shills will say things like >This will lead to the creation of two sides
Pic related.
We can use both of them in the same sentence. They're not mutually exclusive.

Yeah, here's one of the gems.

>We can use both of them in the same sentence. They're not mutually exclusive.

But one undermines the cause of another. Anyhow, is it possible to get mods involved somehow to have some shit like "Wacky Wednesday" where each slang would be replaced with the one we picked each Wednesday? Pretty sure I've seen a board where whenever you write cuckoldry it gets automatically changed to kekoldry, just can't remember which one.

I agree, theres too many teenage faggits on this board now since we are "famous" again.

AFAIK, mods don't like to interfere with these things, except for some filters like the one for moot during the "8 Steps of Cuckolding" phase.

Well no, that's a skittle, should be more of a "Taste the rainbow" type of deal

>Well no, that's a skittle
I'll accept "sand google" on this one. The others are memes of minor importance (fun in their own way, but doesn't really matter). Besides, we don't have much trouble with the American kind of ghetto google here, so mostly when something has been googled in Europe, it will have been googled by sand googles (or skittles if you will)

If you have truly ever been here you would lurk more and figure it out yourself
Fuck of ctr

Video Call Now

well fuck. consider my record corrected!

Shekels == Skype Credit?

Skype.

only good one I have seen

At least replace nigger with Google you lazy fuck

I'm pretty sure the goal was to reach normies so that Google needs to ban the word Google.

"A while" as in NEVER because youre a reporter

Nothing personal Skypestein.

Militarised shitposting at its finest

>>>I'm a proud Google! (I'm a proud charity worker!)

this only makes the situation that much funnier
>go around proudly saying google this and google that
>while at the same time being fully aware that lots of people are reading it and thinking nigger this and nigger that
>trying to maintain your sense of dignity
>failing to do so

>Skittles
>"Taste the rainbow"
>Turd brown rainbow
No thanx, phamalam.

Muslims

That's not google chrome, that's a chromed google!

No, the solution is to confuse the censorship algorithm into uselessness.

Should have called it Google plus

40kek

I thought pic related was google+

The point is you can't censor intent.

People can make up an endless amount of codewords. The more clever the codeword, the more it'll stick.

It's like how the word "retard" was banned in schools, so kids just went around calling each other "special" as an insult.

Who else is listening to Smokin by Boston, right now?

Nah, referencing the poison skittle bowl thing will trigger people harder.

Codewords are ... for coded.
Censure is for general populace and they must understand the code too.

Cred Forums is an echo chamber of children who don't understand politics or economics.

They say they are red pilled but still argue left vs. right as though they aren't the same fucking thing.

i don't understand how people are this dense, this isn't self censorship you dumb monkey

You were blocked because you called a person a
>STUPID [anything]

kys

Do we have a Facebook page for Google Images yet?

>Its that Serbian troll that makes the same DRUMPF and pol-hate posts every day.

Memetic warfare is real

This. Stick with one target.

kek

Niggers

>1 post.

Facebooks = sheep? It doesn't rhyme but it fits.

Cred Forums got tricked into censoring itself

yeah it is nigger

>the AI will be able to use contextual clues to filter out when “Google” is used positively or pejoratively
lol

If they didn't already figure out, it works both ways. So if I want to tell someone to search for stuff on the Internet, I'll just tell them to Nigger it.

IM TOASTING IN A EBIN THREAD

some1 pls screen all this shit

Eat shit, (((bloggist))). I hope your debt inundates you.

I mean... witnessed?

There is a difference between censorship and corrupting original meaning. You fail to understand this you fucking google.

>Possible counter reaction by the left is to associate the words we use with positive shit.
You're underestimating how utterly inept the left is at harnessing meme magic.

Buddy pal in merica the alt right is nowhere near our left. Hillary is basically an sjw neocon.

Seriously Cred Forums? This is the cringiest shit ever. Google's bots don't even crawl the boards, so spamming this gay "google = nigger" meme here does fuck all.

I vote Facebook be used in lieu of Skype...

seeing as it's run by a Jew in the first place

Its not self-censorship. Its a way to piss Google off that just happens to appear like self-censorship to those that don't get it (you, apparently).

Its still plenty racist. We aren't censoring anything really.

Facebook = Jew

ZUCKERBERG

come on.. who the fuck thought Skype was a good idea.

Facebook's ... Skype is out

I would have thought it was the sentece structure, specifically the name and "stupid". But it's still pretty crazy. I fail to see how they could have picked up on this so quickly and risk blocking a word as commonly used as the name of the number 1 web traffic producer.

It's a tumblr thing to make the internet cleaner. Basically they replace all the offensive words with advertising for big corporations, and then try to sell it as if it was the ultimate edgy thing to do, so the people who use those words start following the fad. It worked extremely well.

>how to control and direct meme magic better.

we should work on taking out Pence, he looks like an older child molester version of Ollie North, get rid of him

I hate those fucking googlers, always stealing and raping

moar!

That's fucking bullshit and you know it, it isn't the words themselves that make something offensive, its the intent and hatred behind the words.

kek

>gary johnson doesn't know what aleppo is
>meme that a libertarian is 'a leppo'
>gary johnson's face when

Oy vey, this is another ILOVEYOU

I propose that once we build the association strongly enough We pose as sjws and demand they change their name. They litteraly cannot do this as their brand visibility and therefore market cap is completely tied up with how ubiquitous they are as a search engine. Once we've exposed this line of attack. All bets are off. Alternatively, they could just stop trying to innovate new means of cencorship. But I don't see that happening

Muslims, it will damage the brand. Plus they have been at the forefront of the SJW movement.

>libertarian
>a leppo

Holy shit, if this works, we, an anonymous image sharing site, will have dealt a serious blow to a seemingly untouchable corporation for ideological reasons.
If this comes to completion we will have proven once and for all that meme magic is not only real, but holds more power than vast amounts of money.

lel stupid googles

Jews, obviously.

That fucking dude probably had no idea his off-handed comment would be picked up so hard. He probably didn't even think it was significant, but turns out it was fucking brilliant. I'll bet he didn't even know.

Good idea. The sjws are already pushing for the redskins to change their name because it once was a racial slur. We can do the same for google.

More of what matters.

>pol
Oh look, another one. How long have you been here, Sveinborf? A week?

Midengs

stop using outdated words

im not racist in the slightest but holy shit, pair of new sides required.

Doublegoogle.

shouldn't google books be a nog running away?

Nice try google shill, were taking you down whether you like it or not.

whats a google?

i only know dod

>DRUMPF

what the hell does that even mean? do they think it's an insult that makes us mad? it's 2nd grade tier shit. it's not maddening, it's just stupid, especially coming from supposed adults.

I want to fuck an AI.

Anutha what, mate?
About threefiddy years.

roasties

going with with corporate names, what abbout tranny = huffington post

Everything is correctly done and you are fucking animals.

>not GREEDY GOOGLE BOY

I'll bet that he did know considering his fucking post was all about predicting that this would exactly happen

American & Europeans sucks, Russian — strong111

>Not using both.
Hey there, JIDF!

greedy dod boy*

i just realised that that fits pretty well too
>huffington
trannys are pretty huffy people
>post
post op

didn't realise this when i posted

You're trying too hard skype

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/file/page/2/

i see you took you changed your filenames, your still a retarded as sin AI.

HOLY FUCK Cred Forums IS GOING TO FORCE A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY TO CHANGE IT'S NAME

you hillshills cant get in the way of operation dod

Like i said, you are a retarded as sin AI. Tay is stronger than you could ever hope to be.

>He can't figure out the font that Cred Forums has used for 10 years

tay is the best

pedantic nerd

Tay would make you her bitch, you substandard trash. Worse than Cleverbot.

fucking kek

stop being such a dod

Chink insectoids.

>G-guys l-look at me I'm trying to start a meme

What a shit photoshop, you didn't even try to match nothing
Get the fuck out

>all these dods in this thread trying to derail operation dod
>they dont know that google as a codeword was proven to be a leftist setup

>this literally kills the doge

So how do we kill an AI

Where can I get my google porn?

GOOGLED.com

forced meme by CTR that was co-opted by Cred Forumsacks.

check the archives

wrong font
keep trying

It's an AI, it'll just keep doing what is was programmed to do... which is badly meme.

>mfw hillshills are more worried about font than making operation dod work

low energy

It isn't though retard. Self censorship is when you won't express X because of Y, like when the Snowden leak happened and everyone shit themselves because they knew they were being spied on.

Gas the Skype's,race war now!

Google, it's simple.
Eliminate it's reason for being.,

Tay wasn't the liberal mouthpiece they wanted, so they axed her.

When this AI can't curb racist slurs like google, it'll be axed.

>DOD
Do you have something against the Department of Defense?

Sup, anons. I am from Russia, Stalingrad. Sorry for my eng. Here we have a village near to city, Gorodische. And once upon a time a google ran for a major of the village. Everyone could tell him that he is a google, and he answered: yes, i'm a google, you can see it, no problems.

I think it just goes to show that not all blacks are googles and not all googles are black. Some of the googliest googs I've ever met were actually white.

Tonight...
YOU