Why do we talk down to Slavs like they're not among us? They're white enough...

Why do we talk down to Slavs like they're not among us? They're white enough. They're far from being as white as the Celts or Germanics or Nords, and have far less cultural accomplishments then any of the Souther European tribes. However they have served their historical purpose of keeping the rest of Europe safe and white. Whether it was the Mongols, Ottomans, etc they were the ones that dug in their heals and never let the enemy get irreversibly deep into the continent. They might be the black sheep of the bunch but the Slav is still a son of Mother Europa and must be treated with the respected he deserves and has earned.

This is all coming from a pure blooded Celt (Ireland, Wales, England, Switzerland) the eldest of all Europas sons.

Especially in these times of great uncertainty we must stay close as a family and fight off the enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

sanger.ac.uk/news/view/ancient-genomes-reveal-english-are-one-third-anglo-saxon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Autism: the post

>we

It's just divide and conquer bullshit. Very common here.

I used to be fan of comics but after few marvel movies "fanbase" become so cancerous I don't want to have anything to do with them or comics anymore, this is why I always say Slavs aren't white, kill yourself if you want but I'm not part of your problem.

You're either with us as a proud European man or against us as a degenerate mongoloid fuck. Choose wisely Boris.

>Russian authors and composers
>no cultural achievements

>Jew

If your community would stop separating themselves out we would've integrates you into us millennia ago you. Our blood practically is yours now you kikes just won't admit it.

>slavs
>white

Yeah ok

Boris best grill

>sweden

>united kingdom

>Qt blonde girls
>not white
go back to Syria Ahmed these are the lands of mother Europa

That imply we won't have to fight with both of them and we both know when the times come you will abandon us like you always did.

I'm more white than you.

>England
>celtic
DIE CELTKEK.
The English are descended from the Anglo Saxons (Germanic) and the Norsemen (Germanic).

Celts are the minority here.

Boris and Vasya seem like the smartest dudes so I'll pick them.

Poland why do you think you're not a part of Russia right now?

Just looks like poor dumbfucks in a poor school. We have them, the yanks have them, doesnt mean slavs arent white.
Low tier white but still white.

Like if you had a retarded cousin. You wouldn't want to hang out, but he's still family.

Hahahhaha

My eyes are blue and my skin is pale. You probably don't even have the european balls to post ur pick.

>Hs been playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3 for 16 years
Sounds like he stopped it.

>Normans
Forgetting something?

Newfriend, in case you didn't know all the anti-slav memes are perpetuated by cockroaches or other trash-tier "races". Also some zit-ridden bitchboys who thought they had a chance with a slav chick, and then got BTFO so hard, they decided it's time to make up stories about slavs on the internet.

Normans were also Germanic, although speakers of French, and didn't have as much of an impact on the population as the other two groups.

Russia is too busy with internal problems, middle east and China to give a fuck about us right now, basically the same reasons Belarus or Ukraine exist.

Norman's came from northern France that's clear Celtic territory

Plus they did completely change the English language and became the elite for the next millennia.

> necropolis

n00b

Slavs are white. Armenians in denial are not white.

You say that with a straight face when u were Russia's bitch only a little over 20 years ago?

As long as you guys keep up your border security and immigration policies Muslims won't become a problem. Isis only really want to target major western cultural centers which are all basically in the U.S. Or Western Europe.

Could you enlighten me on what interest China has in you guys because I haven't heard of that before.

normans are less than 1% of a genetic impact on england.

kill yourself subhuman creature

Slavs aren't white. They may LOOK white but they don't ACT white. They seem to embrace their degeneracy. They are intert and unambitious. The only reason the Soviets even got into space was because of Jewish engineers and scientists, because the Slavs were too stupid to go it alone.

>that guy drinking beer through the long straw

Where o people find these pictures

We were set free because Russia couldn't bother to keep us in, the same way Bongs gave up on India but the difference is once someone start a war they will come back to reclaim us.
>middle east and China
Not us but russia, they have their hands full with chinese trying to beat them in waiting game and now with america fucking up with their allies in middle east
>niggers sit on concrete
>slavs sit on old sofa
These little things.

lol nice image my man

do you even know what it means or are you just memeing?

>(You)
>white

fuck I remember grade 6 that was the good time

And this is only the stuff that's been photographed, cameras aren't exactly everywhere in Slavistan, especially the redneck part of the woods shown there.

In reality, this is the same as if you were to judge the entirety of America through photos of Alabama or some other congregation of hicks, this shit exists everywhere in some capacity, with all races and nationalities.

Quite frankly, we look down on low-brow Slav shit here in Russia as much as anyone else does, but some part of the population will just never accept civilization no matter how hard you try. In fact, it's probably a good thing to keep them isolated in their own cesspools, away from the people that matter.

Not all R1B is Celtic, dumbass.

R1b S21 (the vast majority of R1B in England) is a Germanic haplogroup.

There also have been genetic studies showing that the 'Celts' who lived in England prior to the Anglo-Saxon conquest were actually far more related to Frenchman than to the Irish or Scottish:

>sanger.ac.uk/news/view/ancient-genomes-reveal-english-are-one-third-anglo-saxon

The modern English are actually far more Celtic than their 17th century counterparts as - through the 18th and 19th centuries - hordes of Irishmen & Scotsmen immigrated to England.

And what did they do? They formed a trashy underclass. That's why words like 'hooligan' have a Gaelic origin.

I'm going to be brutally honest with you:

Pure-blooded Celts (aka the Irish) have caused trouble wherever they've gone. The Boston mob is the most famous example but there are literally dozens of others:

>Worst gangster in Aussie history was an Irishman named Kelly.

>Minnesota had relatively few Irish immigrants, but they still created a mob and then proceeded to turn the St. Paul police department into a corrupt mess.

>Irishmen, to this day, have a victim complex and see themselves as purely innocent.

>The Irish, more than any other ethnic group, helped the Jews to gain power within America (Kennedy family helped mass Hart-Celler immigration act, Phil Donahue promoted multiculturalism on tv, etc.).

The Irish are basically a low IQ version of Jews. They constantly promote their own and cause trouble wherever they go.

>Not us but russia, they have their hands full with chinese trying to beat them in waiting game and now with america fucking up with their allies in middle east
Find it hard to believe Geralt. Especially when China is hard at work at linking its transportation infrastructure with Russia's to obtain a direct link to Europe, and of course the resources of Siberia. Btw when this all pushes most Chinese freight and passenger traffic would pass through Russia then to Eastern Europe including Poland so it would be good for you guys too.

Were the Gauls not Celtic too?

If by white you mean low-T numale like ordinary Germans are then I am literally a nigger, fuck off.

cringe desu

why can't my fellow right wing millennials be less autistic?

fuck u white devil desu

If your ancestors were cucked out of Europe then you have shit genes and therefore are not white you colonynigger. Hang yourself.

>has been playing heroes of might and magic 3 for 16 years.

i am crying of laughter.

>not playing the best HoMM

>Not playing with random race
You are half-slav, but lack of best part.