Did SJWs deliberately wait until he died to go all out?

Did SJWs deliberately wait until he died to go all out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyoOfRog1EM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

christopher hitchens

SJWS

>Not knowing who Chris Hitchens is.

I frequently wonder what he would have had to say about this year's election. What a shame.

>implying he wasn't a Neocon/globalist shill

He's sorely missed

Globalism is good :)

He fucking despised Hillary Clinton

Would be very interesting to see what he thinks of this election. He would have been a berndrone no doubt, but he hated the Clintons more than anyone.

Would he have despised hillary enough to support the international russian roulette that is trump?

I think he would have played Russian roulette when the other choice was a fully loaded revolver.

hillary clinton isn't a gamble, she's status quo, and so is the vice president that will undoubtedly take over

I know, that's what would have made it so interesting. No chance in hell he would support Clinton, but I also feel he would see Trump as too much of an idiot to be president.

Well then SJWs are good. SJWs are mere puppets to bring in a Globalist controlled world. They work social/cultural subversion whereas Hitchens wants wars to create "Democracies" in the middle east

He was such a smug cock-sucker, I couldn't listen to him speak or read him for more than 30 seconds.

I know. Hillary = fully loaded revolver, Trump = Russian roulette.

atleast he was anti-circumcision and respected david irving.

ahhh shibal

Even so many years on from my edgy teenage atheist phase, I can't help but love and miss him. He was never afraid to call people on their shit, call women unfunny, and he wasn't a fan of gun control. Him and Sam Harris are the only big name atheist debaters I can remember not being afraid of islam either.

I bet he would shit all over BLM etc.

of fucking course they did.

he would have been so alienated and disillusioned he would have left the media for this election and not endorsed anyone.

>he wouldn't have liked trump
>he fucking despised the clintons

>implying you have to agree with everything someone says to respect them
I totally disagree with him on the Iraq war but I respect his opinion on it more than any leftist because of how knowledgable he is on it.

I think he would have defended their right to protest, but he would have shit on BLM in every other aspect.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyoOfRog1EM

he'd have put some attention on a third party then. a journalist doesn't quit because he's butthurt

He would have probably called Trump a simpleton and a buffoon, but would also claim he's the "lesser of two evils" when compared to Hillary.

>cryptojew trotskyist/neocon

>referring to him as "Chris"