Reminder that humanity would progress 100 times faster if whites were exterminated

Reminder that humanity would progress 100 times faster if whites were exterminated.

That's a bold claim.

You have facts and arguments to back it up of course.

would that be because the bar would be set so low that any new discovery would propel humanity forward by such a huge margin?

Hello, black man! Yeah see, thing is, the only reason you're not wiping your blood-encrusted asshole with tree bark, the only reason you aren't the starving cleft-lipped son of a witch-doctor pygmy, the only reason you can begin to conceive of higher education, is because we so graciously gave you a chance to benefit from the system that has shaped the greatest minds of our time and led to the advent of modern technology. We won't be dumbing down the coursework just because your genetic lineage consists of several thousand years cooking up mud-patties in a dilapidated dirt hut. Who knows-- if we had left your dung-smeared great great grandfather to his hocus-pocus, it may have alchemized some miraculous african renaissance, but we weren't about to wait for your clueless cannibalistic ancestors to discover a commitment to progress and civility in a rapidly advancing world. Next time the white man's system disappoints you, we're happy to wave you off at the pier as you boat over to the congo and create your utopia in the hellish corners of the earth that your eternally disappointing bloodlines maintain.

I guess, slavery would become a thing world-wide again, so maybe you're right.

man & girl go out to drive under moonlight they stop at on at a side of road.
he turn to his girl and say:
"baby, i love you very much"
"what is it honey?"
"our car is broke down. i think the engine is broken. ill walk and get some fuel."
"good idea. keep the doors locked no matter what. i love you sweaty"

so the guy left to go get full for the car. after two hours the girl say "where is my baby, he was supposed to be back by now". then the girl here a scratching sound and voice say "LET ME IN"

the girl doesnt do it and then after a while she goes to sleep. the next morning she wakes up and finds her boyfriend still not there. she gets out to check and man door hand hook car door

progress to what from where?

What is with these vague terms you don't define? How am I supposed to take you seriously if you can not articulate your thoughts into something with substance?

just look at africa. you fucking moron.

Yeah, and corporations would progress a hundred times faster if they had no leadership. I mean, the end is the same.

then get started on it, pussy. get out there and start killing.

Googles BTFO

Okay. You guys got me.

Without whites, the Jews and Chinese would enslave the entire planet. The Chinese would quickly recognize the Jew as their enemy, they aren't as merciful, and exterminate the Jews in the end I believe. The Chinese would then have all blacks and low caste asians enslaved in a horrible Mad Max style world.

The Chinese lack of good judgement would eventually turn Earth into a post apocalyptic chemical wasteland where all water is tainted and nothing will grow. The same as China is quickly turning into already due to all the chemicals they just dump wherever.

Cred Forums make me want to create a deadly disease that kills based on skin colour, Would probabl e esy to create one with a team of racist scientists and then let it loose globally

>people dont realise this is bait
i'm getting tired of oxygen

Genophage for niggers

India and Pakistan will never achieve pic related, no matter how much time you give them.
Sorry world, only white people can get us living on multiple bodies in space, keep us around unless you're alright with the species ending here in the mud fighting over scraps.

kek.

Without the white man, the world would collapse. The world would devolve. World economy would disintegrate.

People would die of radiation poisoning because no white man will be around to take care of nuclear waste or built nuclear reactors that would eventually break apart, melt down.

World is literally fucked without white men, Eurasian men.

The back up plan is literally the China man and he'll probably get exterminated with the whites for having light skin.

Without Eurasians, who would grow the food? Who would make the energy? Who would invent the new shit?

Do you think male Africans are at the forefront of world technological and agricultural innovation?

>Reminder that humanity would progress 100 times faster if all kikes were exterminated.

FTFY, you little bitch

Jesus...

looks like we'll have to modify sickle cell anemia

Why are whites the fucking suicidal ones? They need to be slapped around?

"Whiteness is not the problem. It's the fucking third world. They're fucked up because they're not ruled by old fashioned white man, Eurasian man."

For every cruel thing you accuse the white man of doing, the third world does it worse.

The only way to get to a type 1 civilization is to Eurasianize the world through Eurasian males.

Eurasians of high IQs have to breed out dumb people. They have to do it in an organized manner.

Jews are great. All haters can go hang themselves.
Jews are like ULTRAWHITES. High achieving, friendly, not all dark-skinned and gross. Completely assimilated to western culture and doin' a fuckin bang-up job of it. Gotta love jews. The only reason half of you don't is because you're autistically obsessed with hitler because you've learned it was an edgy element in history. You have fucking nothing to be upset about except ACHIEVEMENT!
>lazy niggers aint do nobody any good no-how
>jews doin too good for themselves i h8 da jew
Get your SHIT together, fuckugly faggots.

Funny how all the white countries left are typically the ones with less poverty, more innovation and way more prone to have civil rights. Without whites, there would still be slavery. Like us or not, you owe us. The least you can do is pick some cotton for us. ;)

Africa is a great example

Capped for Posterity.

white is my favorite colour of the rainbow though stop being such a bigoted faggot bigot

>"Whites should die!"
>t. Le Jewish Science Man

True. That's why African societies were so advanced compared to us before we colonized them.

You wouldn't have that flag over your post for a start...Not sure how you'd communicate with anyone outside Umba Bumba village, Africa, rubbing two sticks together?

Noice

It's the only reasonable solution.

Posting in epic pasta bread.

>The back up plan is literally the China man and he'll probably get exterminated with the whites for having light skin.

Nope, because unlike whites, these are heartless bastards that don't even massacring their own people. Once the whites go, there'll be NO ONE to wage war on them for genociding the spear chucking noggles.

don't even mind*

The development of technology is directly related to the rule of law and protection of property rights.

These arose due to the frustration of powerful elites that prevented a supremely powerful excutive and a class of wealthy nobles/merchants from nullifying that executive.

Killing off all whites would have a destabilizing effect on many countries political systems. Those countries probably wouldn't become Somali but more likely Mexico or Eastern Europe.

Africa would not necessarily develop faster with out western interference since China seems eager to step in. Africa's development would then depend on how they deal with authoritarian governments. A big part of it's stalled development was that corrupt and violent individuals rose to power by taking sides in the Cold War.

Keep promoting scientific advancement as a reason for genocide

I don't think you know what you're doing ;)

Africa would collapse. Mulattos would be overrun by full blackies.

African countries still depend on a lot of foreign aid. White, Eurasian countries are sooooo good at making and storing food, they fucking give it away.

There would be a mass die off in Africa. Without white man factories to make bullets or weapons, they'd be clubbing themselves to death eventually.

That or China will just get the flamethrowers and burn them and their jungles to the ground.

China could use the land.

Cuck logic...

"99% of the World's engineers and scientists are Eurasian. All the top engineers and scientists are Eurasian. Let's advance scientific progress by killing off Eurasians."

Fucking brilliant. dumb fucking retards.

Saved
Now do sandniggers!

>i love you sweaty
Must be warm in that car.

What would the Chinese do without the knowledge the Jesuits gave them? Or the chariots the Tocharians taught them how to use?

>blaming whites for everything again meme
When will it end?

That sounds like a good idea, he should go first.

SJWs complain about whites and then beg whites to help save SSA blacks.

- "Bill Gates is a white man genius. Spend your billions designing a new condom and finding cures for SSA diseases because SSA has no scientists."

West is so cucked it risks some of its best white minds and scientists trying to cure African diseases because SSA can't do it themselves.

West has to be guilt tripped about Malaria, Ebola.

"White man sucks but he has to save the people from Malaria and Ebola."

SSA Africans are dying because nature fucked them... "White man should go extinct but make them vaccines first."

Absolutely based. Bravo user

what the fuck are googles,
haven't been here for 2 weeks due to being busi with uni and now yall keep talking about googles.
anyone explain?

Niggers

forced meme by r/Donald who are scared to be rayceest now that there's a huge influx of normies here

Don't talk in nigger speak yall

BTFO

>Trump
>racist
pick one

C U C K
U
C K E K
K E
K

we are responsible for everything though, we are the only ones with agency

Reminder that the world would still be in the stone age if it hadn't been for white people.

Then have fun getting cucked.

It has nothing to do with that and everything to do with Google's attempts to target and censor the "far right" on the internet, just as they did/are doing to ISIS supporters.

Googles BTFO'ed, will they ever recover?