Tfw you never will be a Tamil. Why do you even live pol?

>oldest continuously used language in the world
>First to practise direct democracy
>based brown skin. no skin cancer
>140 iq
>Never conquered by mudslimes.
>google CEO
>Inventors of dosa
>awesome names like Vallavarayan Vandhiyathevan

how will you ever match our race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Y7tsFZzvlA
youtu.be/Jk-nOtP-go4
youtu.be/OwXSGri5iLg
youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But do they poo in loo?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Y7tsFZzvlA

Based LTTE song

We do. 2 loo house reporting in

>india will be a british territory again in your lifetime

feels good lads

at the rate your country is going, it going to be a Chinese colony in 20 yrs. kek

I thought the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Elam got blown the fuck out by the Buddhist Sri Lankan army?

that was a minor setback. the indian army traitors gave complete intel to srilanka. that's why. fuckin north indians

East-coast india is the most disgusting place on earth, so obviously no.

Pic related

pooo

>says a favela google.

We wuz empires and epics and temples when you googles were still apes in africa

Did you know that the LTTE invented suicide bombing?

>how will you ever match our race?
Yeah you fuckers rock, now why are there 35 thousand of you cunts shitting up the ghettos of Toronto? Tamilis are on par with fucking somalians and only slightly above the haitian hoards

no, they were the first to use it effectively though.They were also the only terrorist organisation at the time to have a rudimentary airforce. flew couple of kamikaze missions

look at that butthurt. Somalia is not even remotely comparable. you are hating because they are completely outclassing the whites in everything. stay mad. well send a few 1000 more

tamil gangs are a ptoblerm here u black nigger

>outclassing the whites in everything
Like what? Firearms offences and murder? I yield to your rare definition of superior. Every tamili in Canada is on welfare and lives within a 4 block ghetto called regent park

They're the least likely to poo anywhere other than an appropriate place. There's a reason everyone else in India hates those dirty Tamil speaking mongrels.

not trying to defend india, but thats some tsunami data there, not feces.

>Ocean sweeps up the Indian poo and washes it away to Brazil

No wonder you're so assblasted

>based brown skin
HAHAHAHAHAHA
How can skin the color of literal shit be based?

Hey OP my parents are divorced but my dad just got back from a trip to Singapore. He told me he's brining a Tamil waifu over in 2 weeks.

Please OP how I can convince her to leave and make her uncomfortable?

Is there some sort of trigger? Like blacks with swimming pools?

I honestly thought she was a nigger until he explained to me how she was some sort of Tamil refugee

Are Malayalis Tamil?

*a google

>How can skin the color of literal shit be based?

How can skin the color of pig be based?

A pig has flesh colored skin.
A subhuman has shit colored skin.

pig carry disease and not healthy

pigskin

You know what carries those diseases onto the pig?
Shit
An animal has flesh skin, but once the shit gets on its skin, it gets diseased.
Thank you for clearing that up for me, shitskin.

lol, a pig can eat healthy and still carry disease, hahahahaa

stupid pigskin

No, the only place where they poo in loo is in th Christian state of Kerala.

Didn't one of the tamil aloha snackbared in front of your country's leader.
Snackbaring before it was cool.

And you know what happens when the pig is done eating? It shits. And its shit is the same color as your skin.
I'd rather be the color of flesh than the color of shit, wouldn't you?

Why are Indian Christians so clean while their non-Christian co-ethnics are so dirty?

youtu.be/Jk-nOtP-go4

>clean
Doesn't look clean to me. Their skin is still shit colored.

well yeah but your still have pig skin, sorry lad

you are so butthurt

>were

How the fuck did India ever get the Andaman/Nicobar islands? Those should be part of Burma/Thailand/Malaysia.

>140 iq
Hahahahaha

>defending shit-colored skin
Is shit-colored skin the reason why brown 'people' are so filthy? Think about it. Subhuman shitskins smell like shit and always have a layer of filth and shit over their shit-colored skin.

Since all that filth and shit blends in with your skin color, you never bother to wash it because you're either a filthy Poojeet who doesn't care about hygiene or you can't see all the shit and filth on your skin because your skin is shit-colored. You just let all the filth fester on your feces-colored skin.

I'm happy with pig skin because it means I don't have shit skin.
I'm amazed that you're actually trying to defend skin that is the same color as skin.

Dude, while I get what you are saying, you Croats aren't much better. People in Dalmatia get so brown/black it looks like fucking Africa.

Gujarati reporting in. We admire your academic achievements and there has always been a synergy between Gujaratis and Tamils. Many religious movements in Gujarat originated in Tamil philosophy.

Long live Gujju-Tamil bhai bhai

What would Sub Swamy be without Modi?
What would Raghu Rajan be without Urjit Patel?
What would Vallabhai Patel be without Periyar?

Their cultural worships light skin. Grandparents are so happy to have lighter skinned grandkids.

The Hindu caste system has light skin at the top

>falling for the skin color meme
lol you probably also believe in free markets and unicorns

Look how wealthy they are and look how clean their homes and Churches are compare.

youtu.be/OwXSGri5iLg

Conquered by the British

tamils are the dirtiest and filthiest of all indians

compared to the rest of India*

youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts

So? They had a good thing going till they started biting more than they could chew by fighting both the Indian army and sri Lanka army. I mean fuck they we being supported with weapons and money in India but bit the hand that fed them.

That's because light skin is beautiful and human. You start to take it for granted when everyone around you has human skin, but when you live in a land surrounded by the color of shit, you learn to appreciate proper skin.
>skin color
>meme
It's the most obvious physical trait you can decipher from first glance. It's the first impression.
Imagine every first impression you will ever make being ruined because your skin is the same color as shit instead of human.

And yet a poor white person will still have more beautiful skin.
Their wealth can't make up for their cursed shit color.

i love how you two, a dominican subhuman and an amerishit infrahuman are just so inmersed in such a fucking retarded conversation, you botih are laughable imbeciles

Dark skin people do get melanoma dumbass. You best check your shit.

That's rich coming from Panama.