An unknown state may be running drills for taking down the entire internet

extremetech.com/internet/235868-an-unknown-state-may-be-running-drills-for-taking-down-the-entire-internet

Source Essay; schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/09/someone_is_lear.html

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/internet/235868-an-unknown-state-may-be-running-drills-for-taking-down-the-entire-internet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

""Unknown state""
IE: China

How do we solve the China Problem?

КPAШИHГ ЗИC ПЛEЙH BИЗ HOУ CУPBAЙBOPC!

three carriers wont save your bacon this time you fats
hope you like eats with branches

Could be China USA or Russia desu. Any of those three countries have the resources and the motivation to know how to do this.

So, they break the internet, people go outside, we start killing everything again.

Great plan faggots. And ICBM doesnt need the internet to anhiliate you.

Islamic State

China

Probably the United States. They can't bring in the new world order before they have a controlled internet set in place

I wonder who could be behind this....

It's really not that hard, you just need to take out collocation facilities.

Imagine the chimput if EBT goes down nationwide...

Google translate blanking -- Hungarian?

a fucking leaf

Then why is Obama giving up the internet?

Let's explore this, faggots.Without warning, the Internet goes out everywhere. It's not coming back for a while.

What do we do? Do we round up the family and travel to Californy? Run to Innawoods? Stay in your basement like a bitch?

Shutting down the Internet would be a great way to Launch a preemptive attack.

who cares, why do I need to Cred Forums w/gooks/niggers and mudslimes in France for anyway?

he's most likely forced to by other countries

>extremetech.com/internet/235868-an-unknown-state-may-be-running-drills-for-taking-down-the-entire-internet
obviously the US
the first state to declare cyberwarfare a serious issue
the only state to declare the internet as a critical infrastructure

citing any other country is a red herring

Ю ap a биг гaи

Hope you like eats with radioactive dolphin

the forces that control the US right now and the united nations are one and the same

>trying to halt the flow of mass information
I smell something on the rise, lads. No idea how soon, but hey, we've all been anticipating this for awhile. Stay safe

Please do, the internet is too addicting. If the white man got off the internet and out in the street something might happen. I spend way too much of my time doing nothing

isnt this just the nice way of saying obamas going to sell the net to the un?

the internet literally wont be worth using after next week.

It's Catalonia

It's happening; they realize the only way to lessen our memetic magick and keep us oppressed is to kill the internet.

Will Kek allow this?

A lot of services rely on the Internet these days. Logistics for supermarkets is the one I would expect to directly affect people most. Knock it down during an earthquake or other natural disaster and aid will be severely hindered too.

There are backup options available but not with the ability to instantly replace the existing systems on a large scale.

I'd go to the supermarket and stock up on some extra food. Unrest would be shortlived, caused by chimps acting up but best to play it safe since it could take a while before supermarket shelves are regularly being restocked.

yes

What's the matter Cred Forums ? Afraid of strong non-cis woman ?

Anyone /k/ommandos here who can recommed a radio (shortwave?) that can allow me to hear emergency broadcasts, or even communicate?

I guess China/Putin realized that the only thing keeping us from becoming political terrorists is technological placation.

Could you seriously stop this bullshit where you quote every goddamn post in the thread?

English, but with slavic phonetics

Oh! TY.

It is China. Recently there has been discussion with them testing technology that would disrupt and disable satellite systems using their own satellites.

this

kind of disappointed nobody pointed out the gnfos reference

Cicada