At what point is a candidate's campaign shit-tier pol/?

At what point is a candidate's campaign shit-tier pol/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When they want to build a wall around their own country.

On the moment they star to discuss serious issues like frog memes.

Hers was shit from the start. I'm a (former) Liberal, but I'll never vote for her. I didn't want her in 2008, and I really don't want her now.

Cuck

When she started to look like a whiner.

Americans don't like a whiner, and whiners never win.

>But why am I NOT UP 50 POINTS?!?

You're the cuck if you want to confine your country rather than invade and regain your rightful clay.

>Yet another uncool quote that makes her look as bad as she really is
Ugh... Why did the Left have to pick $hillary as their choice... It was like political suicide. She's the WORST match for Trump. Literally any other candidate could've had a better chance against him than her. I might even vote for Trump at this point, b/c I'll never support that bitch.

When did it go wrong?

After she was secretary of state, had a stroke but still had to come back to become president because shes a fucking sociopath. Now shes gonna either die during her presidency or get destroyed in the biggest hail mary presidential campaign of all time

The UN basically took all the benefit out of invading people, except for Israel, that is.

when 75% of your speeches consist of insulting the other candidate and constantly talking about them instead of what you're going to do

When you conduct expert-level political sabotage, flagrantly manipulate the American media, yet you're still in a tight race with Donald fucking Trump.

It's going to be a real embarrassment for her if she loses. Most of the left sees Trump as some sort of clown, and she's be remembered as "The female candidate who couldn't beat Trump".

Also this. I don't even know what her platform is. All she did was parrot Bernie in the primaries.

Fuck you ya smug prick. If we took Mexico we would inevitably have to take in most of their population. Their shitty desert isn't worth it.

Good thats why she deserves. To have the audacity to run for president after knowing the FBI was investigating you for your fuck ups while you were SS. Stills run the most corrupt political campaign of all time, shes ruined single handly ruined the clinton name just to power trip 1 last time.

When they try to get the black vote by saying, "what the hell do you have to lose?"

When no one likes her

IKR. I always thought of Bill as a wacky pervert with no self-control, but I never hated him as much as $hillary.

when you start attacking a cartoon frog

I kinda actually liked Bill before this fucked up hillary run. He had his scandal but didn't do anything abhorrent in terms of national security or anything.

Now he just looks like a massive enabler for Hillary, hes let this fucking demon run wild and make an utter mockery of American Democracy while he sits around doped up getting hookers all day.

George W Bush looks like a total bro now.

I shill4hill now

>you couldnt protect this smile
Its weird thinking the jews are fine at the idea blue eyes will be extinct someday

You're underestimating the idiocy on their side. They'll just declare the US racist and misoginist

When your campaign is literally just trayvonmartin tier and reminding the opposition you were a little girl once. at this point ive seen so many kidllary pics i started to save them so i could make a stamp collection out of shilling pics someday

>stamp 1.jpg

Im afraid to ask how many you got total. The shilling cant be real.

Not on that level.

When you use CP to sabotage e-mail sabotage threads

Literally all this proves is that Trump supporters are either paid shills or unemployed.

It is

If you're Jeb you start out that way and keep falling

Has she even campaigned this entire election cycles beyond tv ads that piss people off?

Hillary's campaign is fine. Her problem is largely that she fainted on national TV.

when they're a democrat

No, my entire family only dates white people

On the moment a mainstream video website that works for you can't hide the overwhelming negative votes of the videos in which you appear.

Hillary is a disgrace of America.

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

When they have to rest every three days because they have parkinsons

When your website has your official position on memes

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

>he wants to add a bunch of non-whites to his country

I will say one thing though, Hillary was thicc

she was hot tho

Hillary caught employing PSYOPS experts to help her in debates!!!

If fine is defined as being boring as fuck, even for American politics.

Let's be honest here: Personality wise Trump is a bombastic shithead, but people already knew that about him and watching him is a guilty pleasure for an awful lot of people. Hillary is a shrill, humorless old lady and people avoid watching her for that very reason. It's why her poll numbers go up when she hasn't been seen or heard for a while. She's been insulated for so long that it's become apparent that she can't roll with the punches and the trolls know it. Even her supporters are overly defensive of her because she's weak as fuck. Then there's the health thing...the corruption things...the honesty/integrity thing. We are left with the choice between the asshole frat buddy from college, or the bitchy girl from fifth grade.

Get glasses canuck!!! Under no circumstances was this hag ever hot. You're looking at the one or two decent pics that everybody gets out of a lifetime of photos. Saggy-assed soccer moms don't rate

I hate hillary as much as you but you're delusional if you would cover this face with motherfucking cum

die.

>still hasnt been deleted

Mods a cute