Hmmm, interesting, reminds me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life

Hmmm, interesting, reminds me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life

Wow! That really does remind me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life

Forced meme

>>>/reddit/

>reddit

shitty forced meme

>Hillary has worst month of campaign
>pulling away even more on trump
L M A O
M
A
O

Hmmm, interesting, reminds me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life. Watched it yesterday in my lovely shed, i had a good time watching it and i Guess my wife Kaja enjoyed Ahmed's visit

pls stop

I know, user. Its also reminds me of Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life

That's just what Hopper from the classic Pixar film, A Bug's Life, said.

OUT HERE IN THE FIELDS

[MEMES GO HERE]

this thread gave me cancer

GAS THE ANTS

INSECT WAR NOW