TRUMP GENERAL - DON'T LET HER OUT, REGISTER AND VOTE EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/Hoj0QcWNPEQ
>Trump trolls the media
youtu.be/9OQJnP-M59c
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I

EVENTS
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump grabs some cheesesteaks 9/22/16
youtu.be/N99qIhsoVp8
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc
>Trump Black Church TH Cleveland OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/-h610gWKkYQ
>Trump Rally in Kenansville, NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/BH_qLl2CNiM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev >> 90173741
current OP: pastebin.com/wuuBLkfT

Other urls found in this thread:

panopticlick.eff.org/
panopticlick.eff.org/about)
youtube.com/watch?v=O-M-86hOeSI
primarymodel.com/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
s3.amazonaws.com/dl.ncsbe.gov/ENRS/absentee11xx08xx2016.zip
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory
soundcloud.com/dabunky/bells-motherfucker
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90091247/#90114009
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/donald-trump-meme-factory-secretly-funded-by-oculus-rift-founder-palmer-luckey-a7325176.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h1PfrmCGFnk
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
thezog.info/list-summaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=lX7ddVUuf-E
youtube.com/watch?v=QqW0tvT3Ylw
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/24/unfair-advantage-clinton-campaign-trying-get-moderators-fact-check-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=4jPTrS-7d14
britannica.com/topic/Bobbsey-Twins
twitter.com/kupajo322/status/778770557026185218
qu.edu/images/polling/ps/ps09222016_sp72mk.pdf
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/28/ashley-byers-swimsuit-model-trump-payroll-florida-/
snopes.com/trump-maralago-flagpole/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is just a reminder: any external link has the ability to gather information about you.

The minimum it gets from you is the IP and, unless you are behind "7 proxies" leads directly to your ISP that can personally identify your current location,

But for some link (like dropbox or google drive, for instance) they can identify you personally if you are logged in to their services (dropbox or even Gmail in the drive case).

In some cases the information that you open the dropbox folder / google drive document is even visible to the person who shared it.

Even if you took all precautionary measures to avoid being identified there is always fingerprinting.

The combination of Browser, OS, plugins and fonts you have installed is more likely unique and can be read by the external websites. To learn more about that read panopticlick.eff.org/ (specially this link: panopticlick.eff.org/about)

To summarize: don't click external links on this board except if you absolutely trust who posted it or if you already know the service / site or if you don't care to be personally identified.

This was a PSA brought by you by your friendly Alberto Barbosa, having nothing but your safety and happiness in mind

drumpf

youtube.com/watch?v=O-M-86hOeSI

LETS BRING DOWN HILLARY. FOR JFK!

CAN YOU FEEL IT?

Awoo~

Trump will win

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

AWOO
>SHILL ARE SUPER BUTTHURT EDITION

template again

SHILL!

do not reply to people who reply to bait
it's either:
a. the guy replying to himself
b. the hillshills that frequent these threads (which it's very obvious that they do)

JUST

Has someone made one with Hillary/Trump?

PAINT IT RED DONALD

WrestleMania will be YUUUUUGE

This.

They can't even talk about policy anymore, they've resorted to spamming CP and talking about a country singer.

wtf i hate trump now

PSA: DON'T PAY ATTENTION WHEN PEOPLE CONCERN TROLL ON RECENT POLLS

Just so it is easier to visualize and instead of the misleading image people usually post straight from the RCP head to head polls here is the current standing (as of a couple of hours ago) in a chart :

> with a proper full Y axis (instead of compressed to 8 points, making any change look dramatic)
> with all individual polls represented (instead of just the average)
> with the polls on their proper last polling date (instead of release date, as they sometimes postpone release for "reasons")
> with an attempt to represent the margin of error (the glow around the data points).

The source for both the individual polls and the average is the RCP 4way average located at realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

Just look how close both candidates are, even with the "unusual" polls like both NBCs and the Rasmunssen.

There is no slump, no clear advantage for Hillary (or Trump for all that matter) and both candidates will reach the debates in a virtual statistical tie.

Except of course that Trump state polls are magnificent this week. Dark blue states becoming light blue, light blue becoming toss ups and light reds (according to pundits) revealing clear advantage to Trump

So whenever shills and concern trolls mention polls remember this post and the chart at the pic related.

And remember to MAGA, always MAGA.

(worth repeating every once in a while to preempt the CTR shills)

Hillary already looks like she's served 16 years

COME ON PEOPLE, LETS MAKE SURE HILLARY GOES TO JAIL!

>Fox anchor women

What is the difference between pastebin in op and usual pastebin?

We're going to be seeing a lot of this Cred Forums
Post yfw

h

>Hillary already looks like she's served 16 years in prison

ftfy

>losing DC

D-DRUMPF UTTERLY BTFO
CAN HE EVEN WIN WITHOUT IT????

Reminder to report and ignore

Do NOT reply

>Tfw your oc is used as the op

This is the pastebin for every thread.

pastebin.com/nygxu29R

We haven't seen that yet

4 Hours till Trump rally in VA at 6pm EST

Calling out the Frankfurt school on live television in front of millions of people. What a bad ass.

GTFO CTR

Meant

what's the original?

That is my understanding also, just wondered why OP listed different one.

good morning senpai, funny isn't it?

This whole election has been like a pro wrestling storyline with promos, face turns, heel turns, the lot.

>at very liberal college
>in loud dining hall
>news is on quietly, no one paying attention, everyone talking and eating
>they cut to Trump
>within THREE words, everyone in the dining hall is SILENT; you could hear a fucking pin drop
>Trump finishes talking, news cuts away
>everyone resumes talking

It happens fairly often, too; I've never seen anything like it before Trump.

For JFK!

I simply copied the first thread I was in (two threads ago) and put on pastebin

It literally has what's on current OP except, obviously, the pastebin link :D

As I won't be making many more threads (maybe this will be the last one) I left it there so the next OP can use.

Wanna take over OP making? I'll be heading out in a thread or 2 max

Hopefully it will be in gitmo getting waterboarded.

>current OP:
that's not the OP pastebin
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

I missed you!

>Tfw your oc is used as the op
Nicely done user! That image is awesome and very apropos

if you want the full numbers so far...

s3.amazonaws.com/dl.ncsbe.gov/ENRS/absentee11xx08xx2016.zip

Rep.
>23383 ballots requested (35.7%)
>2290 accepted (34%)
>161 spoiled (7% of submitted)

Dem.
>23340 ballots requested (35.6%)
>2674 accepted (40%)
>203 spoiled (7% of submitted)

Una. or Other
>17954 ballots requested (28.7%)
>1712 accepted (26%)
>146 spoiled (8% of submitted)

Anyone can win without DC. Its FL and OH that matter

Is Rato the biggest cuck of the political season?

Give it a year then Cred Forums will move on and to the next big happening.
Cap this

Oh I see. It looks like the only difference is the Hannity youtube link. It could be TrumpOP started a new pastebin, but idk.

Good morning QT!

They did it, they fucking did it

Hillary is a crack and and can't be trusted.

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

More qt wolf girls plz

See It is literally the current OP lol (except for the pastebin link).

But I stand corrected, remove it from next thread or replace by the correct one.

That's impressive user. What was the report about?

bookmark the OP pastebin
updated twice a day if there's new Trump content
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

No that goes to What Is Aleppo?

No, that honor is Kasich's.

Why do you think that is?

That feel when Hillary would be 50 points ahead in any sane country but USA has the most retarded population in the whole world

The organization which broke Benghazi and the email server scandal is endorsing Hillary? Really fires the synapses.

Falling to Trump isn't cuckery, it's enlightenment

>t could be TrumpOP started a new pastebin, but idk.

See , my bad, I fucked up creating a new one, didn't know there was a pastebin for every OP.

Is it in OP?

But cultural marxism is a known conspiracy theory. Do you need me to cite Wikipedia?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory

Will this hurt Trump in the polls? Backing a known conspiracy theory can't be good.

Meanwhile Trump 11 years ago

>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER

FROM NOW ON REFER TO TRUMP ONLY AS "President Trump"

LETS MEME HIM INTO THE WHITE HOUSE

PERCEPTION IS REALITY

PRESIDENT TRUMP

PRESIDENT TRUMP

PRESIDENT TRUMP

I want to see PA go red too.

Thanks again to Portugal bro for this thorough analysis.

First time it happened was on a bus, with the birther thing.

Dining hall was a replay of a rally as part of pre-debate coverage.

>They can't even talk about policy anymore

They're probably just trying to disrupt now. Nothing they've tried has ever worked.

Note that CTR has marching orders to own social media on Monday night, to manufacture a Illary win in the debate. They'll be rigging polls and infesting Twitter with hashtags, spamming Fakebook, etc.

MSM is waiting for them to do that, so they can report it as proof of Illary winning the debate, no matter how badly she performs.

Disrupting Cred Forums and particularly /tg/ is probably part of that larger plan, to prevent an effective counter-offensive.

IP Ban this faggot

that's a good thing

every media outlet should be honest so we can disregard them outhand

I can take over as OP so you get a break.

thanks

Yeah, nice to know, I was doing it old school and copying, replacing embeds and pasting every thread I created.

Damn easier to have a pastebin, will use next time.

they both look the same

Dunno. There's something captivating about his voice, like he's saying something very important.

Exactly

I love it when Mexicans support Trump, destroys the media narrative entirely.

It won't this year but President Trump will win without it

>a media outlet endorsing either candidate

Why is this allowed

Report this thread

Melania actually looks better now and Trump only slightly older than in the picture. They really care about their health and appearance obviously.

> flip a switch
> new IP generated
> continue posting

honestly, just submit a report and ignore him. This happens from time to time. They will do it for 8-12 hours a day for a few days, but then the clot hits and it's over.

Whit is dynamic IP? What are proxies?
Just stop replying, retard.

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS WHO POST CP. REPORT THEM AND BRING DOWN HILLARY!

They all do. The idea is that their editors will keep their opinion away from the news, but the endorsement provides a grain of salt.

>Is it in OP?
funny that you mentioned it (and added your own) because i was just thinking about that today if i should add it to the OP pastebin from now on

Trump looks like he lost weight since then.

Kikes

>don't look at the man behind the curtain

Was watching it this morning. What's even more telling is the cohosts didn't even blink. Woolary went Alex Jones tier, and the hosts didn't flinch. That's fucking amazing.

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

>clot hits and it's over.

Sub 300k difference in 2012 isn't that long of a shot to be honest. I'm not holding my breathe so to speak but i'm not writing it off either.

That's Abby Huntsman.

SWEDEN YES!

Mexicans are hard workers. My neighbor is a legal immigrant and is also my employee and he works his ass off every day. He even supports Trump

that's kind of a bad pic of her anyways

at 17 here

Do you hear the wolfgirl WOO~?
Starting the howl of angry men?
This is AWOOVEMENT of the people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the stumping of shills
Echoes the stumping from the Trump
It is the ending of the Hill
When debate time comes!

HERE IT COMES!!!!!

THE GREATEST LANDSLIDE OF ALL TIME!!!!!

It goes back to the old days. It doesn't hold much weight now.

Of and everyone will wonder why he was so quiet the months leading up to October

If that's what Trump is spending, imagine how many hundreds of millions Hillary is going to spend to counter it? She's going to spend over a billion by the end of October.

IS THIS WHAT TRUMP HAS BEEN SAVING UP FOR? HE'S GOING TO DESTROY HILLARY SO BAD

When you think about it he already showed how much he can pull with literal "peanuts", as he would call it.

Now imagine what happens when Trump injects some good old green into the whole thing.

soundcloud.com/dabunky/bells-motherfucker

Hes never drank or smoked. He even has said alcohol killed his brother

Exactly as I expected.

I believe most voters will be tuning into the debates, so they can come to whatever conclusion they see. Twitter won't have the affect they need when most of their support comes from underage or overseas accounts.

Remember that Hillary has to stand for an hour and a half. That's 3 times longer than any of her rallies so far. They're going to have to dope her so much that it affects her ability to debate, or just let her cough her campaign to death.

Wow, completely different. She doesn't even have any similar features any more. Botox and plastic surgery I suppose.

Maybe nothing happens. Maybe it's counterproductive.

How much you wanna bet we do not find out mall shooter is a muzzie until AFTER the debate

>sold a handgun I bought for $200 for $320

Did I do good, Donnie?

How does Soros's cock taste like , JIDF ?

Fuck off with your Jewish shill, Trump.

Here is a datapoint to add to that analysis, available at the archives at archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90091247/#90114009

> Pittsburgher here

> PA's democratic lean has been slipping in recent years. Got some numbers here senpai:

>2008 PA Primaries
> Dem: 2 333 000 total votes (Hillary 1 274 000 ; > Barrack 1 060 000)

> Rep: 815 000 total votes (McCain 594 000)

>2008 PA General Election
> Obama: 3 276 000
> McCain: 2 656 000
> Other: 83 000

>2012 PA Primaries
> Rep: 811 000 total votes

>2012 PA General Election
> Obama: 2 990 000
> Romney: 2 680 434
> Other: 83 000

>2016 PA Primaries
> Dem: 1 653 000 total votes (Hillary: 919 000)
> Rep: 1 574 000 total votes (Trump: 893 000)

>**Note that numbers here are rounded to the nearest 1000th so they're not exact**

> Now these are just numbers. But I've been seeing articles that in PA Dems registering to Rep in record numbers. Both Hillary/Trump only got 56-57% of the Dem/Rep vote respectively in their primaries this year. I'm also guessing that a lot of the non-Trump Republican voters have slowly been accepting Trump as the nominee and that a significant portion of them will vote Trump in the general.

> Hillary is a bit different though. While she'll likely still get the majority of the Sanders voters from the primary, I get the sense that a sizable chunk are now leaning Trump. Also I get the feeling that Trump is going to be getting a lot of votes from people that never voted before.

> I also suspect that Trump will get a HUGE portion of first time voters here. I know of several people that never bothered voting before because they didn't care to, but seeing the Trump movement has encouraged them to vote this year.

Thanks pal. Next thread is yours then.

SHILL

Tiffany is weird looking but there's something about her I find really attractive.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/donald-trump-meme-factory-secretly-funded-by-oculus-rift-founder-palmer-luckey-a7325176.html
how does it feel that your whole movement only results in gain for a few plutocrats at the loss of anyone who isnt at least a millionaire (although most mansions will sink under the oceans as fast as normal houses if you allow another climate change denying republican to install their warped realities as fact)

>Soros tries to scam the fuck out of Trump
Yeah, TOTALLY would make Trump like him, right?

Hillary, I shall say this only once. Hand the electors over to Dahnald, and noone will get hurt.

I kinda think it's all going to be wasted, because nobodies ad spending has gotten them anything this year. I guess he wants to play it safe though, he can't count on the lugenpresse being so gullible the last month of the election.

wait was there another tumblr raid?

>anyone other than Jeb!

She was a lot hotter pre-eye plastic surgery imo

He was waiting for the debate soundbites.

Think about it, he could hire the Can't Stump the Trump guy for cheap and make many ads on the debate soundbites alone.

Welcome new friends!

CHECKED.

She has obviously had surgery but make up contouring can make someone look entirely different

From my poor analysis of NC and Iowa early results, it seems Dem turnout may be way down and unaffiliated way up.

Just looking at the early accepted absentee votes for NC and you notice that...

>Dem. -8%
>Rep. +2%
>Una. +6%

I'd be interested if the Unaffiliated were suddenly going to all vote Hillary to make up that difference because of "fuck Drumpf" while Democrats don't turn out. Seems more likely that an untapped group of voters are going to come out more in favor of Trump, as a "silent majority".

I will miss the Cruz delegates meme. It completely lost its power since he endorsed Trump.

And it will all be for nothing

Will bake ;_;
Enjoy your well earned break.

Go suck a nigger, goy.

BASED ASSANGE

I've got like ~180 of em

>Tuco Ramirez

>>Thank you for working toward a Nimbler America!
>>$0.15 has been deposited into your account.

>I believe most voters will be tuning into the debates, so they can come to whatever conclusion they see.

If the social media spin contradicts what they see, they may be influenced to change their mind.

I know that sounds odd, but people act like sheep sometimes. It's psychology.

lel, independents and "unaffiliated" have all been polled heavily in favor of Trump.

Trump's policies themselves will literally Make Mexico Great Again.

>wall will cut off illegal immigration, giving Mexico a burst of manpower and incentive to work in their domestic industries and economy
>wall will also cut off the primary income source of the cartels(smuggling across the border) which will cause them to starve and fade away
>Mexicans who now have no choice but to live in their own country will begin to address the corruption issues it is facing, cleansing the government
>tariffs on Mexican trade due to needing to pay for the wall will cause Mexico to reach out to other countries, diversifying their economy

Mexico itself gets nothing but benefits from Trump being in power.

It's good to see /trump/ grow and grow. We are getting stronger.

the best part is that he already leads an extremely stressful and active life
didn't he say he gets like 4 hours of sleep every night

Remember, a Trump dollar goes several times further than a Hillary dollar.

So Cred Forums and /r/TheDonald has been a billionaire-funded shill community from the start?

I knew it. You people are just like Correct The Record.

>*Steps into courtyard at high noon*
youtube.com/watch?v=h1PfrmCGFnk

The internet, Obama

Hand it over

Hillary is having ZERO success to get Philly turnout and excitement
Obama didn't even help
She is doing everything short of buying a new car for everyone in Philly with no luck
She is done in PA
She has to rig the ballots big league

I wish I was getting paid for shitposting

:000000000

You guys make me happy, so much dedication for my daily cathartic shit posting

We /party of peace and workers/ now

That guy owes me at least 50 bucks.

>truth

She's ugly, Marla is hotter. Fucking bucked toothed degenerate.

SWEDEN YES!

If that were true, Trump wouldn't have won the nomination in the first place.

They overestimate the number of people online that are susceptible to propaganda; hence CNN in it's death throes at 800k viewers.

It's even funnier when you rub you neurons together and remember TheDonald is a Cred Forums beachhead that started as joke.

a joke that went too fucking far.

I have many sections, some i'm not proud of

>drumpf is losing by over 20 points in his homestate

how will he ever recover?

>Hillary Clinton for President is trending

the fuck

you mean lewd awoos?

What did he mean by this?

You really like porn don't you?

SWEDEN YES!!

Mark my words, "we have to fight ISIS" Donald keeps repeating is NOT TRUE.

We owe no debt to the MIddle East to delouse it of its vermin

WE do NOT have to destroy ISIS, we only have to contain them and degrade them. Destroying requires a WHOLE OTHER LEVEL of commitment....that means boots on the ground again protecting ISRAEL from ISIS, which is not our job.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

thezog.info/list-summaries/

There are many ways to prevent ISIS from harming America.

Many ways that dont include boots on the ground or defending Israel.

Should I show you a map?

There is no reason ISIS in the ME threatens the USA.

LOOK AT A MAP.

We keep our borders and homeland security strong to filter out terrorists.

Thats all we NEED to do.

All we NEED to do is stop inflow into the US.

We do not NEED to destroy anything in the ME.

paid for user

>that sorcery.

>twitter

that's normal friend

New shill job obviously. You know what to do.

He's going to make Hillary look into the eyes of all the women she fucked over.

>Every tweet is anti-Hillary
kek

d-do you have this one yet?
because I made it a while ago and only saw it posted a few times

Absolutely not, I'm on no-fap, I usually take shit for reaction shots

Fresh out of the OC oven please clap

Embrace it user.

I wonder if Cruz ever saw one of these.

What? It's just bots and CTR spamming garbage.

Same here. Fapping is degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=lX7ddVUuf-E

>Ywn cuddle Julie

Thanks for more objective info.

I live in PA. This is purely anecdotal but I know plenty of people that were Bernie first but Trump second. My own family were lifelong Democrats and have dropped out of the party this year and so are many of their friends. Obama really let the party slip out from under his grasp and brought in many questionable supporters in their place. I mean the ideologically bankrupt, self-centered, in it for what they can take types and this doesn't bode well for the party in the future. Republicans might very well be seen by the masses as the party of the middle class before too long.

The Hillary Clinton campaign is making a last-minute effort to influence how moderators handle the presidential debates.

as a matter of fact I do good work on the OC

OC, r8

>youtube.com/watch?v=QqW0tvT3Ylw

Are you in or from PA? Nice to hear this kind of anecdote, need to know if from a local or an outsider.

Source?

...*awkward pity clap*

It is our little contribution to Make America Great Again.
>I wish we also were able to support Trump directly and getting super cool caps and other great things.

What the hell are the Bobssey twins?

Twitter is a cesspool honestly. There are so many bots and the founder is literally bought by a Saudi prince.

Looks like ISIS propaganda to me. I'm always amazed by how bold they are; taking trucks out in open fields against snipers. They're running COD in real life.

WHEN WHEN WHEN YOU FUCKING WIZARD?

Does trump have any connections with the Saudis? He had a golf course there right? I was thinking if he brings up the fact that she claims to be fighting for all women, but at the same time took money from a government that oppresses women, does he have anything that Hilary could use to turn in against him?

Is that why the worldwide trends have been mostly squiggly lines?

post the finest Trump grills

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/24/unfair-advantage-clinton-campaign-trying-get-moderators-fact-check-trump/

>Abu Hajar

not without implicating herself

thanks

>At the first 2016 Presidential Debate
>"How can we allow this man to run this country?..."
>"Your next line will be: 'When half the people voting for him are deplorables!' I'm sorry, Hillary, but low-energy shots like that will have no effect against my stand,「The Wall」!
>"I-impossible! (((They))) told me it was my turn to run the show!"
>Hillary's words visible as they bounce off 「The Wall」 and increase its size to approximately 10 ft.
>"This is the true power of my stand! And the true power of true American values! This is 「The Wall」!
>manly pose

Nice, gotta check out this guy's podcast now.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jPTrS-7d14

DELEGATES = HANDED OVER

I like it.

There's a difference from having a golf course in a country and accepting millions upon millions of laundered money from them and destroying countries and giving them weapons as payment.

Trump had a tower in Turkey that once used his name simply for the sake of branding, is that proof he's a collaborator with Erdogan? (to the Clinton campaign, yes)

So if she brings it up first, he counter punches. But at the same time he shouldn't bring it up first.

Here is the primaries result from 2016. Will follow with 2012 for context.

Did the rules for NC republican primaries changed from 2012 to 2016? The increase in voting was absurd unless something changed in the process.

The Ted Cruz endorsement will surely improve things for Trump. We must never forgot Trump carried some states with a barely significant lead over Ted and it shows in current polls.

While Hillary polls over 90% on the democrats Trump sometimes polls under 80% on the republican side.

If he can lock the republican vote it will be a landslide as he also has the independents

He doesn't have any connections to the Saudis that I'm aware of. He sold his yacht to them.

He's also been pretty openly against the Saudis, although I'm sure not as much as Cenk...

cringe

Where's that footage from besides ISIS?

Real time fact checking is retarded. Mostly because to do it properly takes hours.

The review after is tradition and works fine.

har hun noensinne faktisk uttrykt stötte for Trump?

Fucking coward.

I can already imagine them pulling up politifact articles...

Just kidding. It was breddy gud

>What the hell are the Bobssey twins?
They were heroines from old mystery series of books.
>britannica.com/topic/Bobbsey-Twins

>girl

where does she poll over 90% with Dems?

dude, that pic is fucking terrrible

All he did was sell them goods/services in exchange for money which is perfectly legal. Hillary was selling the influence of her office.

>Naming the skype
BASED

I know there is. I'm talking about normies though. They might not see it like that given enough spin.

>take me in oh tender Donald...

HOLY FUCK
IT'S HAPPENING

Just getting onto /tg/. I miss anything, today?

W O K E black man.

>i suck at debating
>people have over inflated my abilities
>i need the moderator to do all the debating for me

TAKING THIS CAMPAIGN DOWN WITH NO SURVIVORS

... That nose...

wtf I am now a #CruzMissile

I hope Trump shits on politifact in that case.

I'm a former bernout feeling the Trump. We can't let a crook win.

Like my hat?

The difference between both lines of attack is this:

> Liberals: Trump has preexisting business connections and deals with Russians, Saudis, Chinese
> Republicans: Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State, made weapons and energy deals with Saudis, Russians and Chinese while receiving kickbacks through Clinton Foundation

Not the same thing, not even equivalent. One is being a global businessman, the other being a crooked politician

>iphone
Fuckety doo, I'm upside down.

Nice try Australia.

Why are you upside down?

are you from australia?

>I'm a former bernout

Why.

fackin saved

redpill the other bernouts please never stop fighting

I love this woman. Wasn't sure what I was going to go fap to, now I know.

No wonder Bernie lost...

>twitter.com/kupajo322/status/778770557026185218
this guy is great

Those are great nips

Trump will just hold his hand up and say "excuse me" and Holt will shut down like a robot.

You cannot stump Trump. It is literally impossible because he will flip it and BTFO you.

I miss story time with goebbels.

>Real time fact checking is retarded. Mostly because to do it properly takes hours.
And that's why she's pushing for it in real-time.

Coward Hillary

That's all they have.

Wait until she can't use the earpiece kek
>pic related

He was going to save the working class. He was the last hope for unions. Clinton will bring cheap labor and export jobs. It's a Clinton tradition.

>washington times jealous and exposing pay to play

kek

> tfw have hundreds of awoos
> most of them are lewd or super lewd
> don't want to get banned

and i've already posted too much of them into the thread without adding anything to the discussion of Trumpgen. Feelsbad.

Need to stop...
Last one

In all honesty, how many Bernouts do you people think will vote for Trump?

You are responding to copypasta dummies.

It feels like the speeches Trump reads of the teleprompters are coming out based Goebbels lips.

I TRIED SO HARD

His power level was off the charts.

>he actually looks at porn for the porn and not for the shitty writing and funny faces

There is literally nothing wrong with this. Yes, they stated the same facts, but the TONE is a critical difference. Sanders believes that blacks face unemployment because the system is against them. Trump believes they're unemployed in SPITE of the system. That black people are stupid. And that's categorically false.

I'm sorry, but I've never seen an unbiased example of Politifact being untrustworthy. There's a reason press outlets around the world use them as a reliable source.

What do we even call former bernouts?

I'm hitting nofap from the debate until election night. Trying to get as many good ones in as I can before then.

>drumpf
That should totally be put on a hat.

Something often overlooked when something big money illegal becomes legal, the bosses turn legit. It happened with bootleggers when prohibition ended. It happened with mob bosses when casinos became legal in Nevada and Atlantic city. Allow states rights with pot and more will become legal, the cartels may just turn to legit shipping companies.

>He was going to save the working class
>socialist who's main draw was "muh free shit"

is this real?

Afterberners

Glad to hear it. Don't let these critics get ya down, you made the right choice just by rejecting Clinton.

Any Britbongs or knowledgeable yanks ITT know what time the First Presidential debates are in UK time?

He'd never worked a day in his life and he ran an absolutely pathetic campaign that sent all your pennies down the drain. He's a strategic moron. I don't even like the cuck label, but it applies to him in spades.

FFS I WANT THAT!!!

CTR demoralization shill spotted. Just remember that leftists are not human. A cat would think it's stupid that you don't clean out your asshole with your tongue. If a leftist doesn't like what you're doing, that's a good thing.

>tax the shit out of stock trading, 401k, investments
>saving the working class

Sure if you're talking about a Stalinist working class.

when will Jeb! endorse?

does he, of all people, really have zero party loyalty?

FUCKING SPIDERS

Those business connections are in real estate. Fucking real estate. Not in sweatshops, not in weapons manufacturing plants, not even in any possible way a negative abuse of the domestic people for him to profit off of - TRUMP IS A BUILDER.

The fact the liberals will try to spin BUILDING A BUILDING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY as a reason to ignore Hillary DESTROYING ENTIRE NATIONS FOR PERSONAL PROFIT is disgusting.

it's 03:00 Norwegian time, so that's 02:00 British time I think.

Nice

I think he did, doesn't mean he's happy about it, though

Latest Quinnipiac for Colorado, for instance [1]:

> Colorado
> Trump takes Republicans 84 – 7 percent and independent voters 42 – 33 percent, with 16 percent for Johnson. Clinton takes Democrats 93 – 2 percent.

Don't know if these are "weed lmao" going for Johnson or "Never Trumpers" (considering Colorado went for Cruz on the local state party shenanigans) but his endorsement can really make the difference there to bring those votes back.

[1] qu.edu/images/polling/ps/ps09222016_sp72mk.pdf

Have a look at

I just want Trump to win bros.

The liberal tears, the tears would be possibly the best thing in my entire life. When Brexit won the tears were fucking glorious, legions of uppity condescending libtards crying after they had just been BTFO.

I didn't want it to end and now there's a chance for it to happen again. Please don't fuck this up America, I beg you.

SWEDEN YES!!!

You aren't fooling anyone dude

I hope InsiderAnon comes tomorrow and answers some questions for us before tomorrows debate. I'd personally appreciate it.

The trump picture? Yeah it is.

Final map

No chance.

>Swimsuit model on Trump payroll as Florida office manager

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/28/ashley-byers-swimsuit-model-trump-payroll-florida-/

Thanks

What's the point? The only Bush with a political future already did

They are an opinion site. "Fact checking" means true or false. "Mostly true" and similar shit means that it's an opinion site. Not surprised that a subhuman leftist can't apply reason.

It will be glorious!

Yeah, every time he does business with them he fucks them right in the ass.

With the tariffs placed on Mexico they won't be shipping to the US very much.

you just like my brother i thought you were him.

>State
>Blue

the story cuck

I mean Mondays debate. Fuck.

If I were Trump I wouldn't want a Bush endorsement. The Clinton camp was disgusted when Bush the elder supported her.

user says theres no chance

better pack it in, I'm sure not voting anymore.

>"Fact checking" means true or false. "Mostly true" and similar shit means that it's an opinion site.
Not at all. Some statements can be false, and some statements can be true.

>Not surprised that a subhuman leftist can't apply reason.
Reality has a liberal bias.

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

ffs

Bern victims

Heil Trump

Any map with ME CD2 blue is a shill map, no exception. That CD is more red than bloody NC, that's for sure, as red as Texas and Georgia.

>Katharine Hepburn

Katharine Coalburn

I want Farage to be the ambassador to the US. We can have trade deals and mutual respect again instead of king nigger shitting all over our centuries of friendship.

He usually comes afterwards for a "victory lap"

Yes.
snopes.com/trump-maralago-flagpole/

SHAVE, you degenerate.

all of my >

>IRS let him go
>will you?

Teared a little bit

>Trump believes they're unemployed in SPITE of the system. That black people are stupid. And that's categorically false.
No he doesn't. He cites single motherhood and broken families as the primary cause.
Stop fucking lying.

Bryant looked ill as fuck in that clip, lets meme magic up a swift recovery, we need this guy for the god emperor

Cuckolds