Is "google" and "skype" the most faggy meme this board has ever tried to force?

Is "google" and "skype" the most faggy meme this board has ever tried to force?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11293269
google.com/#q=veraciticiously
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=veraciticiously
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only bots use them

Nigger and Kike should be mandatory to prove we aren't bots .

funny thing is we didn't even do it...faggot bots samefagging and agreeing with eachother. Fucking psyops ,bro...

check this out: Niggerkike niggerkike niggernigger kike kike.

yes

it's actually genius, think about it, google will slowly replace nigger and they'll be forced to rename the site

Yes, like Basketball American made the NBA change their name.

Its pretty gay. No one even undrstands the implications of jigsaw.

One of the best memes in a while.

Now fuck off, you google-loving skype.

it's just a meme.
how simple does it have to be so you retarded redditors can understand it

It's not faggy, faggot. In a couple of weeks of us doing this, some retarded news website will make a news story about it and it'll reach to front page of plebbit and it will become mainstream.

It already has. The new meme, like it or not, is showing to be effective. We're making racism accessible too a broader audience while simultaneously having a message against censorship and you fags complain about it.

Can we call all gay people cigarettes now?

It's a good way to spot newfags, they try their hardest to pretend they are too cool for that.

> Omg, it's like, sooo Reddit guys.

tl;dr : you're a google, google.

Actually, no. The "Skype" one didn't catch on too much but we should continue using the word "google". Maybe it will hurt google's reputation. We should push this as hard as we can.

You dumb niggers don't know what synonyms are. Fucking googles, every thread.

(((Skype))) detected

it is pretty awful, but luckily we changed the name to dod

its much less cringey

I hate plebbit, but when it reaches the front page, it will become mainstream to use google and skype. Trust me on this.

Oh and what about that faggy "Trump" trend on /pol.

I mean c'mon guy, it would be just like Reddit to mingle in politics.

Let's just say fuck to everything and be like, so radical !

"Skype media"

Newfags everywhere. Go back to b or Reddit or somewhere else. You faggots are being trolled by a bot.

You again. You really have no life, don't you?

Whoa you're a real oldfag man. Please share your oldfag wisdom with us.

what are you talking about?

first time i posted this week

>I-I don't like a new meme you guys are just reddit bots
Kill yourself

Oh yeah Hahaha my fault >:)
Fucking go outside instead of doing this dod shit. You're not fooling anyone

Only a dirty skype would make a thread like this.

so this is like the 15th thread crying about google/skype
yep, not shills at all boys.

If a picture of a nigger hanging on a tree with the caption "Google Hangouts" is funny, offensive, and smart for you, then it's Cred Forums enough for the internet.
None of you that complain about really understands it and therefore need to go back to niggereddit and suck on google cock.

I don't know what you're talking about

are you a dod?

Yes, it's self censorship.
Kikes are kikes, and niggers are niggers.

They keep on complaining it, we keep on complaining about them complaining about it, but in the end, we keep on talking about it. The meme is here to stay.

Not as much as a faggot as OP

this

>if we stop saying nigger and kike ourselves (just like the google bot will try to enforce) then we win

It's leaf logic

Yes.

No contest. It makes Drumpf look like witty high class comedy.

Was it self-censorship when we started calling niggers dindus?
Was it self-censorship when we started using (((echoes)))?
The context is still the same.
We're smart enough to play on words.
Are you?

>le GOOGLE xD so randumb
>SKYPE SKYPE SkYPE ehehehehe! :D

Fuck off.

yes

Here is a rare picture of the CTR Chairman to reward you for your truth telling.

Yes, and it will not do as (((they))) claim and ruin Google's brand but will only make light of white pride and the nigger problem America has.

We don't say it INSTEAD of nigger and kike, we just implement it. We use both you fucking retarded mung google nigger

strawpoll.me/11293269

Why don't we just call them coons and niggers?

agreed OP, google is shit

dod is where its at

>I don't like a meme!
>better make a thread about it
what sort of skypery is this??

>We don't say it INSTEAD of nigger and kike
I've seen a lot of faggots replying to posts that have "nigger" with a correction of "say google instead user"

Shameful faggotry.

Those are idiots who didn't get the concept and shouldn't be taken seriously.
I agree on that with you

Because fuck you, we'll call them whatever we want for our enjoyment.
You're like a progressive, liberal, cuck, that's forcing people to be politically correct by forcing language to other people and call non-whites "people of color." Fuck that and fuck you.
People complaining about this are obviously outsiders.

>your mum = slut
>goog = nig
>OP: stop using "my mum" as an insult!

Right on, ausfag

What's really cementing google as the new nigger are the obvious shill faggots who pretend to be meme masters and say nigger while whining about it

you can call them whatever you like. But if you use 'google' on social media Google will be forced to censor their own name. It's to protest their violation of free speech on the internet by censoring words like nigger

don't believe the shills

GAS THE SKYPES, FACEBOOK WAR NOW

who dod here

'really makes you think' and all its retarded fucking variations are worse, but only by a little.

Only you, asshat, only you.

Its quite good since it equals jewish corporations with niggers.

You can actually say both you googleass nigger coon

see

Hello google

Is basketball american a racial slur now?

Fuck you Jim rly makes u think was a great meme

see

these contrarians are googleskype shill niggers sent from Google.

Yes. Children who frequent Cred Forums think that google is going to somehow start censoring Cred Forums.

Fuck off, stupid google.

Dindu was a parody
Google is political correctness

Niggerkike

Checked

shut up you google loving skype

yes

done

Yes, you agreed with me. Were you looking for some kind of validation after you already agreed with me?

I've seen only one. Not too much of a problem to deal with.

Only a Google or Skype would be mad about such a simple meme.

Listen guys. Use google and skype all you want outside of fucking Cred Forums. No point in censoring ourselves here though. It's for everywhere else.

Googles have been shown to have inferior intelligence. Skypes are controlling the media, race war now.

Better meme

google.com/#q=veraciticiously
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=veraciticiously

Fuck off Google shill

Definitely, I guess shills from reddit have invented that shit.

It's actually kind of brilliant, as long as people keep using it.

Shows the utter stupidity of trying to change the way people think by making words "bad", or illegal. People will think how they want, there's always another word to replace the ones they ban.

>not caring about the rest of the internet
Fuck you dumb faggot. Google is trying to start censoring people and all you care about is your damn containment board?

>tfw there's been so much shilling on both sides

Fucking skypes/kikes I don't know what to believe. Or, perhaps more likely, it could be the autism.

I'm saying, these people are idiots. But there's no reason to hate EVERYONE who uses it because of these few.

>is it the most faggy meme this board has ever tried to push?
Yep
Can't say I'm the least bit surprised, though. With the influx of /r/the_donald and normies we've been on a steady decline for months.

I don't care.

You making a thread about it is a nigger thing to do and you're a fucking faggot.

Remember when you didn't need 100 hidden threads to get to the good stuff?

Don't use Google as a substitute for Nigger, please! It won't work and it's a forced meme. Only niggers use "Google" and "Skype" , don't use it! Anyone who use it should go back to r e d i t