Do you need any proof that moors are retarded than this?

Do you need any proof that moors are retarded than this?
Just look at it, this is proof deserted areas can also be food powerhouses.
Imagine if the west controlled the sahara desert.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNVLW5EzTDA
youtube.com/watch?v=ynYVeTaAuBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that looks like salt refining

you can eat salt lad

Are those greenhouses?

No these are greenhouses, it's called sea of plastic.

Yes

Is the water from reverse osmosis?

>"b-but...muh romans!"

reality must hit hard for med niggers

What are you talking about you stupid retard. You commented on something that concludes the exact opposite of what you got out of it.

Never comment again

whatever

>Fluoride overdose

This

>implying the vile Europeans didn't steal this technology from the noble Egyptian kangz, then erased all their memory of it and threw their civilisation into eternal disorder

no u

He told you not to comment again, I suggest you do as he says
*unsheathes katana

I had no idea this existed. Very cool.

i do what i want

no hard feelings kid

fuck, I'm really glad no part of my country looks like that.

>I'm glad my country doesn't grow any food, at least we preserve all the trees and squirrels

Fucking NIMBY. Faggots like you protest against anything being built. Be it farms, roads, industry because of your pathological obsession for muh pristine countryside. You're the reason why European countries are becoming fictional "service" economies and being eaten alive by China. I'm sure it's all worth it as long as you can enjoy a pleasant bicycle ride through the woods on a Sunday without the ugly sight of a chimney or a greenhouse amirite?

Wow.

>you have to destroy your country to compete with china
China's a meme.

North Africa WAS an agricultural powerhouse, it was simply irrigated into dust; a process begun by Rome and accelerated by Arabs once they conquered it.

Don't like it? Why don't you fuck off to China to bathe in and breathe pure economic success everyday then?

You can't compete with anyone if all you care about are forests and landscaping. When any minor infrastructure project gets put on hold for a 10-year debate because people don't want some view from the top of a hill to be blocked by a man made structure yes, you end up with an uncompetitive economy.

Europeans have this sense of entitlement which makes everyone think when they buy a home, the government has an obligation to freeze everything in time within a 20 mile radius otherwise it will damage their quality of life.

Because I don't speak Chinese.
China's pollution problem is overstated by green extremists. It mostly affects large inland cities, which isn't too different from the bad air quality you experience in Madrid every year despite there being virtually no industries around that city.

And I'd rather live in a place like Hong Kong, LA or Tokyo than Salzburg.

Could we have something like this on mars?

Can you be honest and tell us who works here?
And how it is irrigated?

Thank you for this jewel of civilisation Juan.

no oxygen pal

I read about it in a nat geo article a while ago, it's legit

Several tons of greenhouse vegetables and fruits such as tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and zucchinis are produced here annually. More than half of the Europe’s demand for fresh fruits and vegetables are grown under the plastic shades, fuelling the province of Almeria's economy by $1.5 billion in annual revenue.

But 35 years ago, this region in the southeast of Spain was dry and arid, and desert-like, receiving an average of 200 mm of rainfall a year. In fact, Spaghetti western films were once shot here, because the land was so dry and barren. But with imported soil and fully hydroponic systems that drip-feed chemical fertilizers into grow-bags, over the last 35 years, the area has been intensively used for agriculture.

>Do you need any proof that moors are retarded than this?
>posts moors doing some very creative gardening

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=MNVLW5EzTDA

It seems some french are pissed and make propaganda about muh slavery

youtube.com/watch?v=ynYVeTaAuBM

ret

>Can you be honest and tell us who works here?

Probably immigrants. That's why thousands of desperate spaniards go to collect your grape every year.

It's like a chain reaction.

Thanks for the tourism brochure.

Thousands and thousands africans (in semi slavery but that's their choice).
And how do you think you can grow fruits in a sterile desert? With tons of chemicals and water pumped from the regions outside.
Intelligent.

you are the definition of a massive faggot

wut? that looks like a pretty clever idea by those southern iberian moors, don't be so harsh.

>oh no!
>people are eating!
>how absolutely horrible!

>it's called sea of plastic.
>plastic
>not real glass

lol u poor or something?

>Can you be honest and tell us who works here?

Here in the Netherlands the push is to use more and more robots.
Greenhouses are ideal place to apply robotics becasue it's a very controlled environment (unlike outdoor farming).
Still needs a lot of immigrants, but the future is bright.

that's just a nickname

It was a very poor region (well, Andalusia is still africa-tier, and will always be, but there are some "good spots").
When they started building those greenhouses, plastic is what they could afford.

Plastic is actually the material of most of them, as far as I know.

are they growing food their? What is this bizarre place?

Yes. It's just a clever use of a basic technology. That area is africa-tier (in a climatological sense).
But with greenhouses, they can grow things.

Why do Spaniards still hate us moors

We don t make of you as far as I know

Maghrebis love Spain because your culture is very similar to ours aside from the religion

Al andalus forever

*fun of you

Is it autonomous?

half of europe fruit demand
1 billion a year

cause we don't see the point of you wanting independence from Spain and France and then still coming here.

It is worth it you capitalist cunt

What do they use for fresh water?

Reverse Osmosis? Aquifer?

If you treated us as equals and let us convert we would have chosen to remain part of Spain

You didn t

holy shit

>fresh water
they don't have fresh water in spain
it's probably septic

convert to what? Catholicism?
Annual, Tetuan... you fought for independce tooth an nail
You are independent now
Why come here then?

haha so funny m8y lel le spain is 3rd world

Water reservoires beneath the soil I guess

What does denmark produce exactly?

Kek lad.

Based Denmark.

Aquifers then? Those are non-renewable to my knowledge. The Middle East uses them for Agri too, but they are quickly running out.

Phosphate rock is also going to run low at some point too.

>wanting to grow food in radioactive deserts.

>half of europe fruit demand
>1 billion a year

So Europeans only spend on average 2 euro's per year on fruit?

You got me there

was there on vacation 2 years ago, its all tomatoes.

they don't sell the food directly to the people, they sell it to middle men, who sell it to other middle men who mark up the price each step of the way

You are a stupid shit there is less than 20% of the UK that isn't built on or farmed. Some of us actually like to look/visit at moors and forest rather than cities and farms.

The Moors, making use of the Hispanogothic disputes for power, invaded the country and occupied chunks of it for many years. You really think you'd be given a chance to stay?

Also, you were given time to stay, learn the language and even translate your texts. Your faggots revolted and were kicked out of the country.

And we are not like you and will never be like you. When did Moors start speaking a Romance language? When did Moors have bonfires for Midsummer? Never.

Y por eso le compramos armas "especiales" a los alemanes. Tampoco podemos olivadar los desmanes de los soldados moros durante la Guerra Civil. Yo sería nacional de todos modos, pero es algo que no se puede obviar.

that's so fucking cute

La guardia mora hizo estragos, si.

Incluso he leído que tenían una extraña tendencia no solo a violar algunas, sino algunos. Me parece que el duque de Quintillo, Manuel Fal Conde, se vio obligado a intervenir.

Underrated

>Imagine if the west controlled the sahara desert.

The West isn't the only place you'll find cool shit.

That it's called "invernadero/greenhouse/sèrre" whatever you Call It.It produces half of the demanda in Europe.The place is called "El poniente almeriense"(which is not used at all) and the biggest city is where I live(El ejido).They do not use fresh water.We got It from the sea and then store It in the storage.

Also It's the most useful way of producing vegetables and fruit.

Autarkic dictators should take note.